All Comments on 'Family Tradition'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 399 Comments (Page 4)
Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Well written but the subject is abhorrent to me

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

Read it again today. Still the steaming pile of shit that I recalled. Although it seems my original score of one was reset, so I fixed that until this biased fucking site removes it again.

It's funny how some "special" authors here constantly get ones removed and other, actually decent writers, seem to keep losing the fives I voted for them.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

well written story kinda moronic premis but an ok read how stupid are these guys that go along with this kinbda shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Time for tradition to die.

How many times did she cheat again and again and you never knew

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Female Fiancé, before we get married you have to do this that and the other. Male Fiancé, you what! No way, get out. End of story.

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

I would accept this tradition very much if this meant that my wife would be faithfull to my and only me... I wouldnt have to be concern if I'm a cuckold or not...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read a similar story. In that story, he learned the wife took a pill that would force the baby to female. Male sperm chromosomes were disabled. When he learned he would never have a son, he walked. She balked, broke tradition and they eloped.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
What

What a load of hogwash.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

I love my MIL, she's one a hell of a woman but if I tried bedding her my lifespan would be cut short by two riled-up females. I'll let you figure out who these could be.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 2 years ago

Strange!! But a very well written story and fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story, like several more along the same line, sucks. Just once i would like to see the guy man up and say, FUCK NO, Stick it in your ass.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

fun little off the wall kinda story5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stll no boys born eh!

PorthosandPatPorthosandPatover 1 year ago

I'm so glad I didn't have to have sex with my mother-in-law.

Would have to say FUCK NO!

We used to refer to her as the wandering rhino.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

No one can craft a well written stinking pile of shit like this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT A FUCKED UP TRADITION IS THIS!! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, MR CUCK!!

THIS WRITER IS ONE PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

So he gets laid early and she gets laid later on? Not during the week that she's gone? Doubtful. 4/5

Nato_

LanmandragonLanmandragonover 1 year ago

I find it fascinating how coarse some of the comments are around here - from people who are reading for free. Are these people vicious, stupid, have no manners, unable to express themselves without being insulting? It remains a mystery to me.

The story was a bit strange. I will agree, and I found myself hoping the MC would turn his back. On the other hand, the principle and the hoped-for security are thought provoking. Thank you for that.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

What a pos. This writer just dropped about 100 floors into the basement of disrespect. Drivel, but ther has been a lot lately.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Hoping all through the story he would tell them to take a hike. I was disappointed in his decision. That was one fucked up family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How the fuck is this a happy ending? Jesus you're just as fucked up as the cuck fetishists! Hell, you lied about "no willing cucks" in your bio! Dick move. This is a cuck story. It's literally about a guy resigning himself to his inevitable cuckolding because he just loves his cuckoldress too damn much. It's sickening.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a very strange story. I give it 5 stars for originality. I know that if my wife presented me with this choice, I would have walked out of her life forever and never looked back. I really enjoyed the story though.

0ldfart0ldfartover 1 year ago

What?????

This has to be the weirdest story on this site. All I could think was the theme from Deliverance playing through it. Hell, it was definitely thought provoking, albeit disturbing.

AstordatairAstordatairover 1 year ago

Very original, and different! Made me ill at ease all the way, but hey, that's just a story! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found this as weird as the wicker man story. I can also see that the theme of women manipulating things for their own benefit. How hard would it be to consider that every boy child is aborted? Just wondering.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

So, now men have to agree to be cuckolded before getting married?! Some tradition. Why not change the Law so women can do whatever and men just pay for it? What? Already!?

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

So I would have to had sex with a 250 lb 55 year old????!!! Not worth the one star I gave. I could'nt care less about my wife screwing my daughter's boy friend. I discovered 30 years later she was the class of 58 super slut. I should have started pimping her out and would end up with a pot to piss in, instead of having enough to finish our life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This really sucks. Somebody needs to write one where the prospective husband tells them they are a bunch of perverts and to go to hell on his way out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is, as far as i am concerned, the worst story Big Guy ever wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just makes me want to puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No.

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957over 1 year ago

I would not have slept with my Mother- in-Law with a borrowed Dick !!! This idea SUCKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is really, really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happens if he and Mary have 4 daughters... does that mean each future husband gets to have sex with Mary?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the way this was presented, but the actual fact of your wife fucking the bridegroom totally sucks. I could never marry into this ‘tradition’ & I feel Mary was totally dishonest by waiting until the week before the wedding to spring this on him. Should have been discussed before they ever were intimate.

Bill S.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Very different but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Scenario 1: Lock "Mom" in the cellar and go to my wedding on Saturday and see how it goes.

Scenario 2: Run "the drill" until time for the bed at which time 10 of my buds come forward and take care of "Mom" repeatedly until Saturday morning.

Scenario 3: Go ahead and do "Mom" then not show up for the wedding. Great story, though - just not something I would ever put up with.

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964about 1 year ago

Never have I ever....... Oh wait, that's the "Truth Or Dare" game. This game has a whole different set of rules....... and outcomes. But seriously folks, Really?

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

What a great story, well made up thought out and written.

Totally off the planet but a really good story, nice characters as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This sucks so bad, you could get cum out of a turnip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a load of baloney. Marriage and love is one woman, one man, anything else is infidelity. No one, but NO ONE fucks my wife......../. unless I can watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Inane plot. Only a weakling would be bullied into something like this, as astronomically unlikely such a tradition would be.

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

Unconventional. As soon as I opted to suspend my disbelief, the story flowed pretty well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The correct response is to get her entire family together in one building, turn on the gas, block the exit on your way out, drop a lighter, and run! Make sure that everyone who believes in the degenerate behavior is sent to Hell already extra crispy!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trailer park white trash with no morals and values

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

A very different plot, but still well written. However it went from a 5 to a 4 because you chose to skip any description of the sex between mom in law and son in law. Also the language MIL used was over the top graphic. A bit hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So what happens if the daughter is gay and wants to marry a woman?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It would have been great if he had a son.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

I just threw up in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just No. How is this love? Blackmailing (via a lost of affection via losing the woman he wants to marry) a husband into doing something that is basically leverage to be used when the wife decides to cheat a couple decades later. It's wrong on so many levels. Story itself is well written, but also contains glaring plotholes that some other commentators have mentioned. What if they have never have a daughter? How long until wife gets angry for not getting her "reward" with a young stud? What if they have a daughter who never gets married? Or who falls in love with another woman? Whole things feels like a twisted excuse to manipulate the husbands into allowing their wifes to cheat, and yes the husband get to cheat too, but its hard an equal trade... Husband get a woman twice their age, Wifes get a young stud half theirs.... Still, I guess in itself given the emotional response its brought out of me, the story has done its job, I just hope I never fall inlove with someone who has a similar family tradition, because I'd be running away from the red flag in an instant, broken heart be damned.

jonny956jonny95611 months ago

Awful. Sorry, but simply awful.

Nothingman83Nothingman8311 months ago

Nope, not happening.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very awful story.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

I started out very uncomfortable with the concept, but as it progressed,I started feeling acceptance. To me, the value of intimacy is priceless. If it has the effect of making things that solid, then I’m all for it. It’s actually refreshing in a day and when saying “I do” really means “I do….. for now.”

Good story.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

I just went through the other comments and had a really good laugh. Granted, the situation is unusual, but hey, if it works, it works. I voted 5 hoping it will help boost your rating.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just a total waste of time. Well written and told story about a family of moral degenerates and wastes of skin indoctrinating another person into their sick tradition.

This would have been a very short story if I was the Groom to be. No run to the toilet or weak response or need to think about it. Just one question and if answered wrong.....One statement.

Are you really serious about what your telling me?

If Yes and based on the story it would be the response.

Well Thank you for your honesty, Please leave your ring on the table on your way out. I will be moved out by the end of the week before you return. Good luck with your next attempt to indoctrinate some poor bastard.

Might want to try someone who lives in California or someplace like that. A place that has no moral values to begin with. At least this way you won't waste the deposits on another farce of a wedding.

I wish you best........Please tell your family that I never want to hear from them or you ever again.

Goodbye!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was stupid. At least she comes from a family of one and done mothers who never have more than one kid.

A more interesting story would have been if he had agreed, then had a vasectomy during the week she was gone. "Gee, honey. I guess we were just destined to end that stupid tradition. I guess we could adopt a boy..."

Schwanze1Schwanze111 months ago

On further consideration, this story is brilliant, but nauseating.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Jesus Christ lol

Just because this story wasn't my cup of tea doesn't mean it wasn't well written, nor does it mean I'd ever insult you as an author. It's your prerogative to write whatever you damn well please

James G 5James G 510 months ago

Disgusting. The only correct answer would have been to punch the bitch in the face, duct tape her, and dump her naked on her scumbag parents' porch, with the promise to release a recording of their perversion to the world if the cops were called.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As I was reading this, and as the whole “arrangement” was being explained, I kept waiting for how the MC would somehow NOT go along with it.

.

Sadly, it just went according to the tradition. That made the story very very BORING.

.

2 **

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOd8 months ago

All I was thinking the whole time I was reading it was, what a pathetic man.

Too bad. Too bad. Loss of enormous potential.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Trying to spin infidelity into something that promotes Fidelity is just inane. Just makes the whole thing stupid and ugly. And ridiculous when you get right down to it. Like it's some little magic spell that fixes everything for 24 years or whatever. You need to get some mental help. That alone means you should put this in the sci-fi fantasy category.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If she can't get what she wants, she's going to leave. So she's basing the relationship on extortion of somebody who actually has some moral values. Quite a way to start a relationship. All to satisfy somebody's idea of a "tradition"? Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rbloch66 - you probably never get a chance to see this but in case you do - but your second comment saying if it works, it works - really? Dude, it's a story. It doesn't work. Your first comment was better, but your mind seems to get twisted up in this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No F---ing way would I sleep with My so to be Wife's Mom. The Only question I have How does this family only having Girl babies? If you knock up your wife and belong to this family do the Unborn male babies get taken Out? (Abortion?) That would be the only this could happen I was one of 3 sons in My family I was the youngest Both My Brothers had daughters first when My wife was expecting they asked Me have you picked out Name's yet? I said Yes His name will be Daniel. They said well if it come out a Girl will She be Daniela I said No Daniel Boy period they all told me this family has Girls first and the strange part about it all of them had babies the exact time Between Births 3 years apart. Not me Mine was 4 years from the last one. Yeah I was always thought of the Black Sheep of the family lol

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

my late daughter had a son and daughter , my younger son has a daughter and twin sons, my oldest just had a daughter ?? i wouldn't have touched my mother in-law with a 20ft. pole . even now,just thinking about it makes me queasy .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty silly but kind of fun

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not for me . Didn't enjoy it at all . Could be true of some families , who knows , but didn't make good reading .

Simply not my cup of tea , but appreciate that there are those who will love and good for them .

DK . 2 * .

Thanks for posting and allowing comments .

willyk1212willyk12127 months ago

content 2 stars very good comedy thought maybe it happens but i dont think so soory really bad

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The entire premise is bunkum.

When told by his fiance that if he didn't do it she would break up with him, it should have given him all the information he needed to know:

She wasn't in love with him enough to put his feelings first.

Don't tell me that a family whose tradition is for the parent of their child to take the child's intended spouse before the wedding, isn't totally bent. Especially if the that is that there will be no wedding without it.

The only reason he got to learn of this particular tradition, is because he was the intended spouse. Before it became necessary to disclose such an odd, unjustifiable, perverted act he didn't have the faintest clue.

There's even a bit of a reveal in there, when it turns out that the father in law would probably again be balls deep, cuckolding his own father in law again on the big night. It's not like a 'coming of age' ritual, is a tradition, of open incest and cuckoldry, accepted by this depraved clan.

No... when she told him what his options were, he should have just told her to do as she intended... go to her parent's house for the week (what for, hey?)... but just fucking stay there.

He may have had a nice time for a few years, but he was young, and could've found an honest woman, without the freaky baggage.

What would happen in that family if a son did come along... and when daddy shtooped his bride to be, knocked her up?

Fuck that. I don't know how an author could actually work through the effort of justifying this clap-trap.

Then again, it's obvious some authors are very strange people. For example, some revel in the idea of being humiliated. The very concept of such an idea indicates serious psychological issues, even if just a fantasy. The word humiliation defines a state of being ashamed, of being degraded by others for some shortcoming or error. You are made to feel lesser. Not worthy. To humiliate another, whether they deserve it or not, is an intentional act to do just that. To dehumanise them. It's an assault.

To have the desire to feel that intentional hurt means that you really, really have some deep mental issues.

I don't see any difference between the author of this story, and those others... except the general theme, which is even more disturbing

It's trying to justify incest. Pure and simple.

I know it happens in this world, but it doesn't make it a better place.

ibuguseribuguser7 months ago

What a fucked up idea for a story.

But it was well written. What can I say?

5*.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Henry had waited all the way up to late Friday afternoon before doing anything. He had not just been sitting around worrying and deciding what to do. After leaving Joe in the bar, he went home and pulled up the emails for each of the guests at the wedding, then the emails of the people that Mary and he knew that would not be attending, along with everyone Mary worked with, the emails of everyone at her church as well as his church (he'd bribed secretaries at both churches) and then all of the people at organizations she belonged to etc. In other words, everyone he could get from her entire life back to grade school. Finally he drove over to Mary's parents' house, rang the bell, and told Joe he HAD to speak to Mary immediately. Even though she said she wouldn't see him before the wedding he acted, and convinced Joe, as if something catastrophic had happened. With a panic stricken look on her face Mary rushed to him. Holding both of her hands in his, he looked deeply into her eyes and asked, 'is there any possible way for tonight to be avoided and you would still marry me me?' Sadly Mary shook her head no while still holding his hands. Henry then slid her diamond engagement ring off her finger as a look of horror spread across her face. 'You insist I commit an act so morally reprehensible to me that I will be grief stricken for the rest of my life as opposed to going against a family tradition? Obviously you are not the woman I thought you to be, you are not so in love with me as you say you are, and you are committed to a family that will tell you what to do forever in the future regardless of how it would affect your husband? Mary, you are not the woman I would want to spend the rest of my life with. And just so you and your family know, I will not allow myself to be made the scapegoat for the cancellation of our wedding so I am about to send an exhaustive and extremely detailed email to close to 700 people and organizations we know, and members of your family are involved with, so EVERYONE will know what you demanded of me or you and your family were cancelling the wedding.' Pocketing the ring, he pulled out his phone in front of her and made a grand display of hitting SEND in front of her face. Mary sank to her knees and screeched, NOOOOO, which immediately brought her parents out to the porch. Within minutes the devastating backlash and outrage of the recipients of the email began bombarding Mary and the family. Henry never heard from Mary again but he learned that within 2 months the family had moved out of state. The daily outpouring of pure venom directed at them totally destroyed all of their lives.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter6 months ago

I found it somewhat disturbing to say the least. Tradition, bullshit. It is simply an act of Incest and trying to put a spin on it. this is perverse and the author seems to find it both titillating and excusable. I can’t find it even all that interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Complete nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
OK

I thought about this story and gave it two stars. Why? Not only was the premise disgusting, but imaging myself having sex with my future MIL would be unbearable. Going to bed with her would be not only be no, but Hell NO! 🤢 🤮

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
What

What a load of crap.If he had any brain cells,he would have fucked Millie,then not turned up for the wedding.

SignedBTWSignedBTW5 months ago

Re: BigGuy33

Regardless of 5 generations of her family having only girls you do realize that it's the man's chromosome that decides the sex of the child?

Don't buy into this one in any way, shape or form even for the skill of the writing so the score is going to take another hit. Nothing like going into a marriage just knowing you are going to be cuckold and not just once. Signed: BTW

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

very poor story pure fantasy island

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

Only girls? Sounds like some infanticide going on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tradition is one thing, but what is the reason for it? And yeah as someone said, she was willing to just drop his ass if he said no? Some love that is. Bail out! Run for the hills.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Complete and utter bulls….t!!!!

Another story about a weak, not very smart man!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Waste of time. Live out your cuck fantasies, but warn people up front.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Better story if he has sex with mommy and walks away from the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don’t think I gave this anything but a 5 stars a year ago when I first read this, but now I rate it one star. I couldn’t go along with my wife getting fucked by another man.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I assume this is just a figment of the authors warped imagination! He (or she) never met my mother in law.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolus3 months ago

The whole subplot of the women only having girls should have raised a red flag. How was that accomplished?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol. When the “father-in-law” asks if he has any concerns, why wasn’t the first thing to cross his lips “Setting aside my concerns about the tradition itself, I’m concerned about the fact that she didn’t say a word to me about this tradition until a week before the wedding. It’s manipulative, we’ve made a bunch of deposits and I’ll be humiliated telling all of the guests that we’re cancelling. Those visiting from out of town will lose money cancelling flights… in light of that manipulation, how am I supposed to trust her enough to marry her?”

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yikes. The only proper response is to run away! What a degenerate family. GreenDay had a better alternate version.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fucked up white trailer trash

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

CuckGuy33

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

not your best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is one pathetic tale...not worthy to bear the author's name of Bigguy33.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Umm.. run away!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze122 days ago

Anon that is one,

This author very skillfully writes very good stories or very well written absolute shit. Nothing in between.

kirei8kirei84 days ago

Stupid, just plain stupid!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...