All Comments on 'Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 03'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Thank you very much for the wonderful story. All I can think about is being in her place. Of having a man know me from the inside out and want to make me want to be a better person, for myself and especially for Him.

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingover 16 years ago
Loved It

You are a truly incredible writer. A brilliant exploration of the character and a tender portrayal of a D/s relationship that often gets left out of these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent and very well written

Even though the first two chapters were very well written, I almost didn't go any further into the 3rd Chapter. That would have been a shame! I thought I knew where your story was heading with the first two chapter, but I was definitely wrong. Chapter 3 was a total surprise, very well written, and your thoughts and ideology were - well surprising. Good job and I'm now looking forward to the rest of your story.

- Ron -

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 12 years ago
So sad . . . .

. . . . . that a story that has been so well written; that has been so well thought out has not had a comment added to it since 1/12/08.

Simply one of the very best that I have read on this site.

Thank you.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Yes, sad

I agree about the long time between comments. This is a really nice twist on the bdsm self discovery. I appreciate something more complex than the same old thing. As deliciously sexy as the "same old thing" is, it is great to have a new perspective and fresh approach. Good job!

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

A very perceptive and intelligent take on the slave genre

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well done

WOW You are a very good writer not need for too much sex to be a very interesting story well writing and many twisted keep the good work. you are showing a very interesting view of ds kidness is domination wow love it,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
opening minds

I can only think of one other author who's story not only allowed for our mind to open visualy but also philosophically. To question, wonder, and ~think~. To explore, research, and possibly act on. I read his story 8 years ago, and enlightened as well as entertained. Here's hoping other readers get to this point. Open their minds. Reasse their own malinformed demons. Question where they are vs who they are. This chapter has that power in the best of probabilities. So thank you.

From an enlightened reader of like mind and philosophies.

SylithSylithalmost 8 years ago
Quite interesting

I find the psychological discussion interesting...and hilarious, it is the ultimate irony that a very biblical view of woman is presented here even if couched in evolutionary terms.

The whipping penalty and downfalls of the US criminal justice system is another very interesting perspective I happen to agree with. It is crueler to lock up then corporal punish and forgive.

This is definitely not a law/rule strength philosophy but more of a greater good it seems...yes, definitely enjoying this fic.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 4 years ago
larger than life

His attitude towards body hair is over the top. Among other things.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 4 years ago

His attitude towards her hair is laughably old fashioned, along with the rest of it. I'm hoping you're going to give her more backbone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous