Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert nodded and then walked to the video area, grabbed several and asked Sherri to follow him.

They went upstairs, and into a room Sherri hadn't been in, an entertainment room, with an even larger television, and several comfortable chairs and couches. Robert asked her to sit, and she found refreshments where he had said they would be. She selected a diet coke.

Robert put the first video in, and began to talk. It was one of the ones with a number, the number one she realized. It showed women eating, elegantly dressed, expensively dressed, and Robert used a laser pointer and the pause button to describe the way a lady eats in society. Sherri was amazed, he noted the smallest detail, and explained it all to her. Drink from the same side of the glass, never leave lipstick all around the glass, one area only. Smaller lipstick stains were better. Sherri watched and knew her own eating habits were nothing like this.

"If you go out into the social world, and don't behave like this, they assume you are a barbarian, and throw you back down to where you are now." he explained. "Elegance and grace flow from within, from the pride and confidence you feel within. Or perhaps I should say, we hope you will feel within."

Then he showed her street scenes. People walking, he paused the video and showed her the differences between people, those who were confident, who walked with purpose, with their heads up, those who walked with anger, those who were essentially prey, waiting to be taken advantage of. He showed the usual runway models striding, and he pointed out how they seemed to command the area. That he explained was natures way too, first you obey, then you command. Sherri was amazed as he explained it all to her. She then saw herself leave work, it was the light blue shirt and pants combo she had worn Wednesday, and she walked. She saw it then, he had to say nothing, she had learned. Head down, back hunched, angry, resentful, and absolutely no confidence was shown to the world.

Finally she spoke. "How do I?" she hesitated "How do I do it? I can't change overnight, even if you beat me all weekend, I couldn't do it."

"You could as a slave, you see, a slave serves her Master, and everything she does reflects on her Master. She reports to her Master, I wouldn't have to spy on you again like I had on Wednesday. She notices the smallest violation of his rules, and reports it to be punished. Some punishments are like you saw, the small riding crop, which I also saw you enjoyed." Robert told her "Then there are the torments, the torment of pleasure, of hot, of cold, all designed to give you pleasure, and give you pride and give you the confidence to face the world."

Sherri frowned. "I didn't enjoy the riding crop" she said automatically,

Robert shook his head, and sighed. "Sherri I can spot the smallest sign of arousal, and there are more than you think." He rose and changed videos to one numbered 7. It showed women, some nude, and Robert pointed out the signs of arousal in them. The nipples were almost invariably ignored in his discussions. Ones in cocktail dresses with flushes, those whose eyes sparkled. "The make up industry makes hundreds of millions of dollars making women appear aroused, or ravished. That is what make up is, the rouge makes a woman look flushed, like she has had good sex recently. The lipstick makes her lips appear puffy and flushed with color. The eyes are made to appear sparkling by adding eyeliner and color. If you won't be honest with me, and can't discuss even simple arousal, then the awakening of your sexual animal is going to be a long and difficult path. Tell you what, let's eat dinner, and see if you have learned that task yet."

Sherri followed him, she was starving, it had been a long and difficult day, and she was very tired. She was also amazed, his first video had been number one, that was simple enough, but it wasn't until 7 that he had short clips describing arousal, and Sherri knew she was aroused before, knew she was aroused now, and knew he saw every little bit of it. He was amazing, and astounding. He was handsome, and obviously very intelligent and extremely well informed. No school she had ever heard of taught this kind of education, where had he learned it? Who had taught him that there were 32 erogenous zones on the female body? She hesitated to think that no other man she had dated knew where more than one was, most men knew only the vagina, and didn't know that well she thought.

They sat and began eating after Robert pulled the dishes from the oven, where they had been "gently warming" according to Suzanne's directions. He turned on a small shelf stereo near the dining room, and she heard more soft music playing. Sherri focused on doing as she had seen, what Robert had told her was needed, expected, in the social set she hoped to join. In the meantime, her mind was in turmoil. She carefully sipped her water or wine always placing her lips at first hesitantly, and then with more confidence on the part of the glass she had already drunk from. She ate, she was hungry, but Robert told her there was plenty, and she could enjoy all that she wanted.

"How would I be eating as your slave now? If we hadn't changed course?" Sherri asked, confused.

"You would be on the floor, kneeling, at the feet of your Master, eating from a bowl right now. You would be demonstrating a submissive nature, and willingness to serve your Master and accepting the gift of his food."

Sherri stared at him, it was a degrading image he painted. "I'm not a fucking dog." she said with anger in her voice.

"Sherri, we could still be doing that, if I had beaten you, you would have done it, eventually, resentfully I grant you, but eventually wouldn't you?" he asked in return.

Sherri hesitated, and then admitted she would have, just as he had indicated, resentfully, but she would have done it. She blushed and said "Yes, I would have."

"That is the problem, you would have resented your training, and never accepted it. You would have fought me the entire way, and we would have maintained an adversarial relationship, and that would have gotten us nowhere, you nowhere in the two years." Robert told her.

Sherri considered, and then surprised herself by suddenly wanting to obey him, wanting to kneel at his feet, he was trustworthy because he wouldn't harm her. He had stopped whipping her when she had given him no reason, no behavioral change. "Master, what do you require of me?" she asked with her first sincere voice of the day.

"That you open your mind, and consider what I have to teach, and that you try to accomplish the tasks given." Robert answered.

"I don't know, I haven't ever done anything like this. It's frightening." Sherri admitted.

"I know, which is why you must trust the Master. He is the one who watches you and will only push you to where you are ready to go, never past that point. When you are ready to train in a task, he takes you there, not at the end of a whip, but with love, firmness certainly, however the Master loves his slave, and the slave should trust the Master." Robert told her.

"The slave doesn't love the Master?" Sherri asked confused.

"Sherri, that is why you aren't allowed to kiss, because it's a symbol of love, it's what you withhold from the Master, you don't give it up and he can't force you to give it. Love is freely given, and gratefully accepted when given, however it's never required, and can never be demanded." Robert told her.

Sherri was confused. "So it's ok to force me to suck a cock, but not kiss you? That is insane." she said.

"Which is why you wouldn't do it gratefully. Giving pleasure is part of being both sides of the coin, it's the Masters duty to reward you for your service, and your duty to please the Master, yet, pleasing the Master is not a chore, it's a gift. A reward if you will. I would gratefully arouse you, please you, and entice you, as I gratefully try and teach you." Robert told her, staring into her eyes.

Sherri was really confused, a degrading experience, a gift, to and from the Master? He was either insane, or he was lying. She needed more proof that he was telling the truth, she needed more proof that he was not lying. If she submitted her will to him, she needed to know it was the truth she was submitting to, no some insane variation of life. "You said you were trained, by whom, and you can admit that there aren't (she paused) 32 zones on a woman." she said.

Robert laughed, smiled, and reached for her, his hand high up, no where near her clothed body. He gently stroked her hairline, as though brushing a stray hair away.

Sherri felt a shiver run down her and settle south of her waist. His fingers had been like a wisp of the will, touching, but just barely. Next, his hand caressed the back of her neck, from the base of her neck up towards the hairline, she submitted for a moment to the feeling, of pleasure, of erotic or sensual pleasure. She opened her eyes, absolutely sure she was a piano, and he was a master pianist. He could stroke the keys and play any song he wanted, without any apparent effort. She remembered his gentle caress after the punishments, the humiliation she felt at it. She admitted the touch had increased her arousal, and suspected he knew it too. OK, he knew how to get her warmed up, something no one had done yet.

Robert withdrew his hand, smiled at her, a charming smile she admitted, and asked. "Do you believe now."

Sherri nodded, and was willing to submit, anything for those feelings. Well maybe not anything, but she would kneel on the floor and eat like a dog if that was what it took for that kind of pleasure. She might even be willing to suck him if that was what he wanted.

Robert brought out the jewelers box he had picked up this morning. Was it just this morning? He opened it revealing a thick gold bracelet, it appeared solid, and far too small to slip on her wrist. Next to it were an allen wrench, and a small alloy screw. Sherri realized looking at it that it was supposed to have the screw to keep it from falling apart, and thus off. It had a small hinge she could now see, and it apparently joined together at the top, and screwed shut.

"Sherri, this is a slave bracelet, however" He was holding a silver, or steel bracelet exactly like the one in the box. "this one is steel, and although common for the Top-Sub culture, I didn't think it suited you. I felt that a plain steel bracelet, while a symbol, was fairly common. I expected you to be the jewel of all slaves, and had that one specially commissioned, it arrived Friday, and I was going to put it on you." he said.

Sherri looked at it, and then picked it up. It had to weight at least three ounces, three ounces of gold she realized, understanding that gold plating wouldn't satisfy him. She considered the idea of this simply elegant bracelet on her wrist. She then realized what he had said. He had said WAS, he wasn't going to put it on her. "You aren't going to put it on me? I'm not to wear it?" she asked.

"No, since we have deviated from the required obedience, where lashes are your punishment for every minor slip." he shook his head as he said that. He then sighed, and leaned back. "Voluntary slavery means you have more rights, it means you get a safe word as well as a safe room, and it means you have to take an oath, and live up to the bracelet. It is an honor to wear it, not a chore, not a demand, and can not be worn except as such an honor."

"I would have rights as a slave?" Sherri asked confused.

"Oh yes, for example the safe word. As a voluntary slave, you get a safe word, which means it's a word we both agree on, for example asbestos, which is unlikely to come up in the sessions, or in our daily conversation, perhaps a bad word for a lawyer." he smiled and continued "However the word means you are at your limit, are not just a little frightened, you are nearing terrified. It's a panic button of sorts, and you have it knowing you don't want to use it, that you want to push your own limits, however if you are panicked, then you have it. When you are gagged, a bell or similar item replaces the word. Usually a gesture or something is worked out as part of the rules. Now here is the bad part, you can't use it everyday, just because it's there. It's a figurative gun, when you whip it out, everything stops, you are released immediately, and if you would allow it, comforted. Stop, by the way, is never used, because it's liable to be used in the sessions."

Sherri considered it and then asked "Like a safety net, only used for when I fall, but I walk the tightrope as though a fall would harm me?"

Robert nodded, "Not a bad analogy. More like an alarm that some seniors have around their neck. If they fall, and can't get up on their own, they can push the button. They don't hit it for a glass of water, only emergencies. Fear itself isn't bad, but overreaction to the fear is."

Sherri considered this. "So I have to want to be a slave before I can wear the bracelet in our current circumstances?"

"Yes, and it means that there will be some flexible rules, some constantly changing rules. Your limits will hopefully expand as your mind, willingness, and abilities also expand. Some rules will be inviolate. Any violation of those rules would result in punishment." Robert told her.

Sherri considered again. "What kind of rules are absolute?"

Robert thought for a moment, and then said "Your clothing, I would choose it for you, and would welcome suggestions and input, however what you wore, or if you wore anything, would be my choice, not yours. Exercise, how and where you eat, and other non threatening events and tasks."

Sherri was looking at the beautiful gold of the bracelet, with gold running about $700 an ounce, she knew she was holding more gold in her hand than her whole family had ever owned. It shined beautifully. She was obviously thinking.

"Sherri there is something else, once the bracelet goes on, it's on for a stated time, from life, to a short period. In our case, once on, it doesn't come off until the end of the term. You must understand that before you think about choosing." Robert told her seriously.

Sherri considered. Was she being manipulated? She had taken the requisite psychology courses, and wondered if he was using reverse psychology. Perhaps, she admitted to herself, but she also knew she had gotten warm when he had touched her, and gotten aroused when he touched her hairline, and neck. Her other times, with other men, she had considered herself aroused, however this was worse, and better she admitted.

He rose and led her to the patio, where they sat in the night air and talked. He told her about herself, her ideals, constantly telling her that they were right, she was right. She hadn't heard that, after law school, she had joined the firm kept her mouth shut. When the lawyers would be talking about some decision of some court, and how brilliant it was, she would grind her teeth and nod in agreement. Sure the decision had no basis in law, except the other activist decisions. Even the trend of so called "originalists" were still activists, because as demonstrated in the Kelo decision, which had decided Eminent Domain was now able to be used to increase a tax base of a city, instead of providing services to the citizenry as the Government was morally required to do.

Robert then told her why he believed in her ideas, and then took them a step further, to his own ideas. "I have long hated the Justice system, because it's punishment isn't a deterrent for crime, no one is really afraid of it. What they are afraid of is the loss of their lives from one single mistake." She listened as he told her of people who couldn't get jobs, because they got drunk or in a bar fight or some other such minimal violation of law many years ago, and how he hated the way society refused to follow through on the second half of the punishment responsibility. "Once you punish, you are supposed to forgive, if not forget."

"What do you mean forgive, if not forget." she asked confused.

"Once out of Prison, a person should be able to pick their lives up, start over fresh, their debt to society paid in full. Instead they can't find work, or if they do it's manual labor, or menial labor, and they are stuck on the bottom of the ladder, not allowed to climb back up the social scale." he told her "Worse, they are often punished again and again after the fact. Homeland security has passed new regulations saying that certain people aren't allowed to work at the Docks, including former felons. It doesn't matter if they were convicted, sentenced, and served their sentence some 20 or thirty years ago, and have been working at the docks for that time. They have a good job, good pay, and experience doing it. Now, they are unemployed, with little choice but to return to crime because of one mistake, that they paid for, a lifetime ago." he finished.

Sherri considered, it was what she had thought a week ago, when her path had crossed his. If caught, she would never be able to practice law, never be able to do what she had trained for again.

"Worse, we ignore the problems in the Juvenile justice system. For example, let's say a child has been arrested three times for shoplifting, four times for burglary, and suddenly is 18. Well the juvenile record, and his lack of punishment at the hands of the juvenile court, is expunged. Then continuing his life of crime, he turns to armed robbery, it gets out of hand, the victim makes a move or a mistake or something just happens, and the kid murders the man in the commission of the robbery. The community is in shock, two families at least are destroyed, and then we sentence the boy, for that is all he really is, to death for his heinous crime." Robert sounded disgusted, and sad describing this all to common event. "we put a man to death, because as a community, we never did anything about the boy except wag our fingers at him and tell him bad boy."

Sherri considered "What would you suggest? Prison for the first offense? Isn't that more brutal and unforgiving?" she asked him.

"No, public floggings are what I considered." he replied honestly.

Sherri was shocked, she was sure she hadn't heard that right. "Floggings, as in whipping in the public square?"

"Oh yes, take your situation for example. Let's leave the accident out for a moment. You are arrested for Drunk Driving, and what is the penalty? A few days of community service, which you would serve doing public service law, probably some pro bono hopeless appeal for a criminal. Then you pay a fine, and pay higher insurance for some months. Have you learned to behave better? How many times do we hear about someone with multiple drunk driving arrests?" he asked.

"Well as for my lesson, I have learned it, the accident did happen, and we do hear of multiple or repeat offenders say four or six times a year." she told him.

"Yes, you learned your lesson, and won't make the mistake again, but that is what it was, a mistake. It wasn't that you were trying to harm someone, it's that you made a mistake, and wanted out of an uncomfortable situation at the bar." he told her "However back to the DUI, do you believe you would have risked driving at all if you thought you would get say, a dozen lashes in the public square if you were convicted of driving under the influence?" he asked her.

"Shit no, no one would be willing to risk the idea of a whipping. It's cruel and unusual." she told him aghast.

"Punishment is supposed to be cruel, and unusual. Cruel means it's bad enough to teach a lesson, it stays with you, with that means you forgive the punished, because they were punished. Unusual means that it doesn't happen very often, and wouldn't because not only would the convicted learn an important lesson, in this case, don't drink and drive, however everyone in the crowd watching would imagine themselves there getting whipped too. They would be very reluctant to risk having that situation become reality." he told her.