Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri considered and didn't reply for a long time.

Robert considered her for a moment, and then turned the conversation to women, and explained why the Dominant submissive lifestyle was attractive. "Women are hard wired to desire some things, one is they want a man who is strong to possess them, to take them as it were." he used the analogy of the caveman bashing his bride over the head, and taking her as Man acting on instincts that nature had put there.

Sherri felt her outrage growing did he really think she wanted to be taken like some caveman, or cave woman?

"You apparently haven't discussed this with many women have you?" she asked him coldly.

Robert laughed and said "Yes I have discussed it with a few, and many others have discussed it before me."

Sherri narrowed her eyes and told him "You are insane aren't you?"

Robert still chuckled and waved her to follow as he rose. She followed him upstairs and he walked into his office, and woke his computer up. He then brought up a web page, and surfed the net to Yahoo, and then right before her eyes, typed "rape fantasy psychology today" and hit the search key.

Yahoo announced it had searched and found what he was looking for, and Robert clicked on the link, after scrolling down a bit to be sure it was the article he wanted, he hit the print key.

"The survey was conducted in three major cities, of nearly 5000 women. When it was completed, the researchers were astounded. More than 70% of the women, of all age groups, and all socioeconomic groups were pretty much the same." He handed her the pages from her printer "It seems that women wanted to be raped, however they also learned that almost to the woman, they didn't actually want it. They wanted the rape fantasy, the being taken as it was, but not by a stranger, by their mates. They decided that while this did warrant further study, that the women in question were just trying to find and explore their sexual identities." Robert watched her read as he talked.

"They were right, and wrong, and are trying to understand women using logic understanding of the subconscious. That is not bad, however you have to add in the instinctive to truly understand this or any species." he told her.

Sherri read the article, it was much as he had represented to her, but she was also thinking hard, and thinking fast, and she was tired, so tired. She glanced at the clock, nearly ten at night.

"They didn't understand that women have an instinctive desire to be submissive, and that civilization, and the normal teachings of our society, require women to be more independent, even dominant, in their daily lives. While they are the equal of men in many areas, math, science, capability of logical and even creative thought, they want to be possessed by their mates." Robert told her.

Sherri finished reading the article for the second time and didn't look up.

"Sherri, I am going to assume you have a similar fantasy, and as you know now, it's not wrong, it's very normal, most of the women surveyed had similar ideas." he said.

Sherri couldn't look up, she was embarrassed, her fantasy wasn't dirty, well at least it wasn't something she uniquely held, most women had something similar.

She instead looked about the office looking for something to change the subject on. She looked at the bookshelves and saw the Karma Sutra on a shelf. She shook her head and pointed to it. "I see you have the guide to the ultimate sexual experience."

Robert followed her finger and laughed "Yes, or so people believe, compared to the release of the bondage experience, it's a sixth grade reading book." He rose and took it. "The so called enlightened people consider this to be the ultimate sexual guide. They read it, and get big posters so they can try all the positions, and they think they are having the ultimate sexual experience. However they are wrong, you must submit to the will of your mate, release your instinctive desires to submit, before you can reach the ultimate." he told her.

"Shit, you just like tying women up and whipping them." she answered him.

Robert led her back downstairs, to the entertainment room, and he picked up another DVD, this one was a wildlife type, of domestic cats. She watched as he found the section he was looking for. The female, in heat, was howling it's desire to the night. The first prospective mate was a young male, still thin, rangy in appearance, and despite the overwhelming urge to mate on the part of the female, she chased him away. The video said this was because the young male wasn't able to dominate the cat. Sherri watched a larger, more mature male cat come, saw the fight of the male against the smaller female, and then saw the cat submit to her mate.

Robert ejected the DVD, and put another in, this one was his own manufacture. It showed essentially the same trend in many other animals, Moose, seals, whales, even birds to her astonishment.

"It is something that is hard wired into not only our brains, but the brains of all God's creatures" he told her.

Sherri was spinning, her mind was in serious turmoil. The words submit, conform, and obey the Master continued to run around in her head, as though trying to find a place to finally live.

"Sherri before you can be happy, we have to uncork your passions you are keeping locked down, and release them. Like the proverbial pot which is boiling over, your passion, your sexual passion and instinctive desire is making you miserable. It boils over into the angry way you walk, and talk to people, and into you writings which begged the readers to open their minds, and consider what is going on around them. History is more than facts and figures it screams, it's the key to understanding how we got HERE." Robert told her.

He glanced at his watch, and sighed. "It's very late, come, let me show you your room."

Sherri followed looking at a clock, her own Timex was downstairs, she was afraid to wear anything that he had not given her. He led her back upstairs, and her legs protested this injustice. He led her to a door the opposite direction of his office, and he stopped and opened on. "This is to be your room, I think it has everything, except clothing which is still down in the basement. I'll bring it up tomorrow, for sleeping" he hesitated obviously thinking. "Wait a moment" and he left to another door several feet away, and on the opposite side of the hallway. He opened it and ducked inside. He returned with a dress shirt, fine cotton she saw as he gave it to her. "This will have to do for now, I apologize, my preparations didn't include what to do if we deviated from the planned extreme domination path."

Sherri took it and entered her room, closing and locking the door after wishing him a good night. She was still frightened, and put the desk chair behind the door under the handle. She wasn't sure it would keep him out, but it would at least slow him down. She looked about the room, canopy bed, floral print spread. Dresser, writing table. Private bath, large tub and large separate shower, both larger than she had at home, or her house, or whatever that place was. Large walk in closet. She began to undress in the bathroom, thinking as she closed the door he had prohibited that action. Fuck him, she was going to close the fucking door. She looked down at herself. A more revealing bra than she had ever worn, sexy would be the description most people would use, slutty was the word her mind used. The panties were the g-strings he had provided for her downstairs, and it had been annoying her for a while. The string between her ass cheeks was infuriating, although she admitted the lack of panty lines was more proper somehow.

Sherri took the bra off, and put the shirt on and then decided that she couldn't sleep with the string between her cheeks and took the panties off.

She was suddenly struck by a vulnerable feeling, she wasn't wearing panties, and he could be back in this room at any time. She shook the feeling off, used the provided new toothpaste and toothbrush to prepare for bed, and then pulled the covers back. The sheets were 500 thread count, and soft as a ball of cotton. Sherri loved the bed immediately. It was comfortable, more so than her own, but she couldn't afford one like this, feminine, and what soft sheets. Not satin she was somewhat surprised given his fixation on the sexual. Just very comfortable.

She lay and felt aroused, she didn't know the shirt had been sprayed with more of the pheromones, and she thought of him. She was horny she raged at herself, she was a dirty little slut and she was horny as hell for a guy who had whipped her half the fucking day. That was insane, she shouldn't be horny, she shouldn't be laying here in a comfortable bed, in a very nice room, with a large private bath, feeling horny for a sadistic bastard. Sherri thought about the chair, if he wanted it, the chair might keep him from getting in, perhaps she should move the chair.

She tossed and turned for an hour, and then finally feeling very dirty, and with her Grandmothers voice telling her how much like a slut she was, she began to masturbate. She felt guilt rise within her, and begin to smother her arousal, and she rose and washed her hands, and went back to bed weeping. Shortly after one in the morning, she slept, fitfully tossing and turning as she had erotic dreams, and thoughts.