Family Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HONEY EAT MY PUSSY." my aunt screamed in sexual pleasure. She turned around and I bent down. I sucked her pussy, still exhausted from my recent orgasmed, as I squeezed her butt cheeks. I made sure to keep slipping my tongue inside and outside of her clitoris, which made this much more sexual.

"OH BRIAN, I'M GONNA CUM!" she screamed as she started to release gush after gush of hot cum all over my face. When I was done, two things happened. One, I was temporarily blinded by her cum. Two, I felt her legs tremble and her eventually collapsing into my arms. I wiped her cum off my face and held my aunt up.

"Honey, I need to pee. Carry me to the bathroom." she said, breathing hard and very exhausted. I smiled, dick still hard and cum covered, and carried her nude self into the bathroom. I sat her on the toilet and listened to her pee. When she was done, I carried her back to the bed. I took the covers and covered her up. I went to the bathroom and took a much-needed leak. When I finished, I walked up to her and rubbed her face.

"I love you so much." I said and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too honey. Good night." she said and smiled dreamily. I looked at the time on my phone and it was past 9 pm. I rubbed my aunt's cheek for the next ten minutes it took for her to fall asleep. I put my clothes back on after cleaning myself of both her and my cum. Once I did that, I laid on the other bed and started playing with my belly, treating it like I did her tummy during the car ride. About twenty minutes later, somebody knocked on my hotel room door. I walked up to it and answered. Mom and Samantha walked in with three boxes of pizza.

"Where is Michelle?" I asked.

"She is grumpy and sleepy so let's not mess with her." Sam said and giggles. I nodded my head in agreement. We all walked into the hotel room and set the pizza down on the table. "Awe is mom asleep?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." I said and smiled, knowing I gave her an orgasm so intense it wore her out. I love her so much.

"Awe." Sam said and smiled warmly. "Well, come and get some pizza." she said and I didn't need to be told twice. I grabbed three slices of pizza, a plate, and sat in one of the two chairs in the hotel, putting a pillow on top of my lap and my plate of pizza on top of the pillow. Mom sat in the other. Sam stood right next to me, as the three of us watched Family Guy. We all ate and chatted, but I looked at Samantha. Her tummy was showing from her crop top. It wasn't flat but it wasn't fat. It looked like a tummy that would feel perfect to worship, as well as her ass. She looked back and forth between me and the TV like she was nervous. After a couple minutes of this, I heard her tummy gurgle.

"U-um r-remember when in the car, you rubbed my mom's tummy and didn't rub mine? And she got to fart in your lap and I teased you about it?" Sam asked and pouted.

"Yes. Why?" I asked and looked at her. I sat my plate of pizza on the table that was within reach of the recliner type chair. Suddenly, Sam walked up in front of me and sat on my lap. Just seconds later, she let out a super loud fart, one that was so loud I would have almost been able to feel the air hit my crotch, if it weren't covered by the pillow that she was sitting on. Mom hysterically laughed and Sam blushed. "Now do as you promised and rub my poor tummy." Sam pouted.

"Awe." I said and placed my hands on her bare tummy. I slowly squeezed her lower tummy with both of my hands. "You know, I wish I could see you more often. I think of you as my best friend." I told Sam.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah. My sister hates me anyways." I replied.

"She does not." mom said.

"She acts like it." I retorted and gave them both a look that suggested that this talk was over. They didn't say anything else about Michelle. "Anyways, you're my best friend. Whenever you want me to rub your tummy, I will rub it for you. I promise. I love you." I said and kissed Sam on her cheek. She blushed hard.

"Even though I farted on you?" she asked and giggled.

"Everybody does it." Mom said and laughed. She walked up to Samantha and kissed her cheek. She then bent down and kissed her upper tummy several times. "I love you sweetie. I love you both very much." mom said.

"I love you too." Sam told her and smiled as I began to thumb massage both sides of her lower tummy at the same time. My dick started to get hard again, but I have had so much sexual orgasms today that I felt too exhausted to do that again. Plus, she was sitting on a pillow, which kept my erect dick from rubbing against her butt.

"You two have some alone time with each other." mom said and then belched loudly. She then walked out the hotel room, turning off all the lights and closing the door behind her.

"So, it's just you, me and tummy rubs." Sam said with a smile.

"Yep. Just this all night long." I replied and kept massaging her tummy. "It's so soft." I said and kissed her neck. After what I did to my aunt today, I felt confident enough to kiss her anywhere. Before today, I would have never gotten the courage to do any of this stuff. Now, all my fetishes and sexual fantasies are coming true, and this is only the start of the vacation. There are still six days left of it after today.

"This feels so good. Can you be my personal belly rubber?" she asked me.

"Yes." I said and smiled.

"That means you must rub my belly for me, no matter what. It doesn't matter where we are, who we are in front of, or if I have terrible gas, or anything. You have to always rub my belly when I want, no matter what." Sam says.

"Yes." I say and kiss her cheek.

"I have a belly fetish." she suddenly blurted out and blushed.

"Me too." I say and smile. "What is yours like?" I asked her.

"Having mine rubbed and worshipped. It feels so good, especially when I am gassy." she replied.

"Awe. Mine is rubbing someone's tummy." I said.

"Awe. You promise to be my personal belly rubber forever, for all of eternity?" Sam asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes." I replied and smiled.

"Can you rub my tummy until I fall asleep?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied and kept rubbing her tummy. It felt so soft and perfect. It had just the perfect amount of fat on it. A few more minutes later, Sam farted again and laid back, smiling as I kissed her cheek. We both did not say another word for the rest of the night.

Half an hour later, Sam fell asleep in my arms. I kept gently rubbing and feeling her bare tummy. I reached for the remote and cut the TV off. Now, I was in total darkness. I kept rubbing her bare, soft sexy tummy. It wasn't long before I fell asleep...

.

.

.

.

Thank you so much for reading this story. As previously said, I am used to writing in third person, present tense. This is the first time I have ever written a story in third person, past tense. I did so due to feedback I have received in the past. I found that most people prefer to read a story in past tense, so I attempted it here. If I accidentally used present tense somewhere, please do not attack me. I tried my best.

Be sure to add this story to your favorites and comment on it. Constructive feedback is appreciated, as well as other suggestions. I plan on making a second part to this story, plus more. The second story will also be published by this account and it will be entitled "Family Vacation Part 2"!

12