Family Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

Dave lifted the hem of Mom's sundress, bunching the material around her waist as his hands worked there way over her round ass teasing the supple flesh. Mom worked her hips back toward Dave clearly enjoying his touch.

Andrea's hands slide over my thighs as her tongue dug into my pussy. "God your pussy tastes so fucking good," she mumbled into my mound. "I've wanted to eat you again ever since we parted this afternoon.

Ali's hands drifted back up my torso and pulled at the hem of my T. I raised my arms in the air as she pulled it over my head and discarded it. Her hands clenched my tits as Andrea worked her magic on my steaming pussy. I closed my eyes and leaned back against my sister's shoulder enjoying the waves of pleasure that the two women were sending through my body. Andrea's tongue glided over my moist folds over and over, each time she reached the apex of her circuit she flicked at my clit. Ali continued her work on my chest, kneading the soft flesh and tweaking my nipples.

I gasped in pure pleasure. The only thing that could have made the situation better would have been a pussy on my tongue. I rolled my head back to Ali's shoulder and my tongue reached for her lips. Ali looked over and seeing my tongue reaching for her, lowered her lips to mine. We kissed long and hard our tongues moving from one mouth to the next. Andrea continued to assault my pussy, her tongue lashing at my tender entrance. Her ministrations were driving me ever higher. I knew it would not be long now until I came on her delightful tongue.

Ali and I broke our kiss, though I left my head resting on her shoulder as Andrea intensified her attack on my sopping cunt. Her mouth was now focused entirely on my clit as her fingers were thrust up into my slippery gash. With every thrust she nudged me closer to the precipice.

My legs had been weak for several minutes though suddenly they were entirely unable to support my body. Ali's arms held me firmly taking my weight as Andrea continued to push me over the edge. "Fuuuck," I moaned as the surge of pleasure spread out across my body. My hips bucked toward Andrea's mouth, pushing my pussy against her lips. I vaguely felt her hands gripping my ass as she latched onto my cunt her tongue greedily lapping at my cum.

Ali lowered me slowly to the floor as I came down from my climax. I lay there enjoying the afterglow of my climax. At some point Andrea pulled away, though I was so lost in my pleasure that I have no memory of when it happened.

* * *

I opened my eyes amid a series of low throaty moans, the smell of sex hanging heavy in the air. My pussy was ready to be fucked. I looked around taking in the scene before me. Ali and Andrea were laying nearby, curled in a delicious looking sixty-nine. From where I was I could see Andrea's tight ass and sopping pussy, her bikini thong pulled aside so that Ali's tongue had full access to her dripping cunt.

On the other side of the room I saw that Judy was still enjoying the cock buffet, while Mom had worked her way under her sister-in-law and was eagerly attacking Judy's pussy. Mom's own gash was fully uncovered and Dave had his cock buried balls deep inside her. Mom moaned into Judy's pussy as Dave's thick member slid slowly in and out of her.

I quickly stripped off what was left of my clothing and made my way toward the larger group. I was time to get some cock. Walking up to the end of Judy's cock line-up, I put my arm around Jim. "You men seem to be enjoying yourselves here," I commented.

"What can I say, there is just nothing like an insatiable slut on your cock?" Dad replied, as Judy took his full length down her throat.

Jim reached up grabbing my left tit, and gave it a rough squeeze. I turned my head toward him and shoved my tongue into his mouth. Our kiss was quick and passionate. Jim's hand drifted to my cunt. He massaged my wetness, mashing my clit. I gasped at his rough touch.

I reached down for Jim's cock. His manhood was at full staff from Judy's expert work. I started to slide my hand along his shaft when I came into contact with the wetness of Judy's mouth. Her tongue flicked out, exploring the edge of my finger, trying to determine what this new element was. I shifted my hand back, holding Jim's cock as my aunt sucked greedily at his head. And then she was gone, I assumed on to another of the throbbing erections arrayed in front of her.

But I was wrong. I gave a little start as her tongue slide over my pussy, licking up the juices along Jim's finger that was pressing against my clit. Jim's hand moved away, returning to my tit, giving Judy full access to my wanting cunt. I spread my legs a little further, lowering and opening myself to Judy's tongue. It glided over my folds, pushing and prodding in all the right places. "God Judy that feels so good," I moaned. After several strong passes with her tongue pressing into my wetness and several departing flicks of my clit she was gone, now on to service a cock. I looked down to see Judy's lips descend onto her son's shaft.

My pussy was totally on fire. Judy had brought me almost to the edge and I needed to cum very badly. I needed cock. I turned to my brother, the nearest cock to me, taking his hand started to pull him away from blowjob central.

"Come on Jim," I said, "I need that cock of yours in my pussy."

Jim did not resist as I led him to a spot on the carpet only a couple feet away and pushed him down. Tossing his T-shirt aside Jim lay on the carpet his gorgeous cock pointing at the ceiling. I straddled him, his cock slipped easily inside my saturated pussy. I started to slide myself up and down his rock hard shaft, enjoying the wonderful sensation of my brother's cock inside me. His hips responded immediately thrusting his shaft to meet me in time with my rhythm. Each thrust plunged his manhood deep inside me.

"Fuck that feels so fucking good," I cried. "I just love your fucking cock fucking me Jim."

"I'm glad to hear that Sis, 'cause I'm never going to get tired of fucking you hot little pussy," Jim replied.

I had positioned myself so that I had a perfect view of the debauchery that was going on around us. Ali and Andrea were still tightly rolled in a sixty-nine, to my left; each moaning loudly into the other's sopping cunt. While straight ahead, Judy had decided that though Mom had been doing a good job on her cunt what she really needed was a cock in her pussy.

Releasing both her brother's and son's cocks from her grasp Judy lifted her pussy from Mom's lips. I noticed Mom's tongue continue to search for the tasty flesh after it had been taken from her reach. Sliding her feet from the restraints of her pants, now pinned below Mom, Judy stood in the full splendor of her nakedness.

"I want to feel this cock inside me," Judy said, taking Dad's cock in her hand once more. "It's been too long since I felt this shaft in my pussy. Justin, why don't you help out your father with Aunt Marie, her mouth seems to be in some need," she instructed her son as Judy and Dad moved toward a spot on the floor just to the right of Jim and me.

Justin didn't hesitate and dropped to his knees over Mom's head. He pointed his cock at her mouth and lowered himself so that his head touched her lips. Mom's tongue shot out and licked the head of Justin's cock, before he pushed his head into her mouth. I saw Mom's cheeks cave as she sucked hungrily on the meat her nephew was feeding her.

Judy stopped and pulled Dad's T-shirt up and over his head. "Let's get these clothes off," she cooed. Dad quickly dropped his shorts so that he stood before his sister completely naked, his thick cock perpendicular to his body. Judy dropped to her hands and knees beside us and presented her ass to Dad. Without hesitation Dad dropped to his knees and sidled up behind Judy. In one quick motion he aligned his cock with her entrance and sunk his shaft balls deep in his sister's sopping cunt. Judy cried with pleasure as Dad started to fuck her with short fast thrusts. Judy's beautiful globes swayed with their rhythm.

"God, Greg, your cock feels amazing in my pussy. I can't believe I've let so much time go by with out fucking you."

"And your cunt feels as perfect as ever Sis," Dad grunted between thrusts.

My attention was drawn to my left where Ali and Andrea moans intensified. It was clear that both were in the midsts of powerful orgasms. Both seemed to be talking but their words were unintelligible as they both had their lips glued to the other's mound. Their bodies thrashed with pleasure as they brought each other to raging climaxes. As their orgasms subsided they both flopped on to their backs breathing heavily; momentarily exhausted. Their mouths and pussies glistened with a mixture of saliva and cum.

Jim's cock was still doing its job, plunging again and again into my sopping cunt. He had already brought me to one small orgasm and the next one was building with each thrust of his rigid member.

Mom appeared to still be enjoying the attentions of her nephew and brother-in-law, though they had shifted positions. Mom now lay naked, on top of Dave, in a sixty-nine, while Justin took a turn plunging his shaft into her pussy. Mom's tongue ran up and down Dave's stiff pole before she took his swollen head into her mouth. Her cheeks cave in as she sucked his cock for all she was worth. I saw Dave's tongue flicking over Mom's clit as his son's cock continued to drive into her well lubricated cunt.

What I saw next was a bit of a surprise. Justin pulled his cock from Mom's pussy and angled it down toward his father's mouth. Pushing forward again his cock disappeared between Dave's lips. Justin's eye's rolled up as Dave sucked strongly on his son's erection and then released it. Justin pulled his cock from his father's mouth and sunk it back into Mom's wanting pussy. I didn't think it was possible but my pussy seemed even wetter to me after having watched such an arousing exchange. I wondered if Dad had ever sucked Jim's cock or vise versa. But neither had shown much interest in the other in that way.

My thoughts were interrupted by Andrea who was standing inches from my face, her thong still around her waist, completely askew. Her pussy still glistening from Ali's attentions was on full display. I reached up and slowly pulled the useless garment down her long legs. My finger's tracing a slow caress as they passed. Before I could get Andrea's thong down to her ankles she thrust her pussy into my face. I was overwhelmed by the heady aroma from Andrea's cunny. My tongue darted out and probed Andrea's slick folds. She gave a slight whimper as I grazed her clit with the tip of my tongue.

The sweet taste of Andrea's pussy filed my nostrils. My tongue plunged into her depths desperate for her delicious cum. I grasped her ass cheeks pulling her tightly to me face; driving my tongue as deeply as I could into her luscious well. I wanted to bring Andrea to another climax as quickly as I could so that I could drink her nectar. Though my thoughts were not that focused.

Jim took hold of my waist and started to thrust his cock into me more vigorously. I was vaguely aware that he was nearing his climax. The combination of the energetic fucking my brother was giving me with the delicious taste of my cousin's pussy was driving me quickly toward the edge.

"I love the way you eat my fucking cunt," Andrea cried, as she ground her mound into my face. My hands kneaded her ass cheeks as my tongue plunged in and out of her tasty slit.

Jim continued his aggressive attack, pumping his massive tool again and again into my needy hole. I groaned into Andrea's cunt as Jim drove me fully over the edge. My body gave a jolt as the wave of pleasure washed over me. My pussy clamped down on the cock invading it. This added pressure was more then Jim could take and with a cry and a final deep thrust his cum shot into my sopping canal. Jim pumped jet after jet of his hot cum into my pussy as I spasmed on his thick shaft.

My lips clamped down over Andrea's clit and I inhaled it like a little cock. Andrea gasped above me and I felt her hands grab the back of my head as she smashed her wet cunt against me mouth. Soon my mouth was flooded with my cousin's cum. Her sweet nectar flowed down my throat as I lapped greedily at her entrance.

I released Andrea's ass as the last of my climax faded, and slumped to the floor along side Jim. I felt completely spent, but at the same time I was so very aroused; my brother's cum was oozing from my pussy while my cousin's cum glistened on my face. I felt used in the sexiest sense of the word, and I wanted more; more cock, more pussy, more cum, and more orgasms.

I felt my legs forced apart and something warm and wet probing at my pussy. I looked down to see Andrea eagerly lapping at my cum filled cunt. Her tongue whisked over my tender folds. I cupped my tits; squeezing my firm globes and pinching my nipples. Andrea's ministrations were having their desired effect. There was no doubt that this little slut knew how to make a pussy cum.

My orgasm built faster then I had ever experienced before. Andrea had just started to lick my cunt and already I was feeling a wave a pleasure wash over me. I ground my hips into her wanting mouth, increasing the pressure on my clit. This pushed me fully over the edge until I was shuddering with pleasure. My whole body contracted with the force of my orgasm as I flooded Andrea's mouth with a mixture of my own and my brother's cum.

"Fuck!" I gasped, as Andrea did her best to drink every last drop of the mixed cum. Her tongue slowly lapped my entrance as she brought me down from an incredible climax. "Come here," I cooed, pulling her head gently from my pussy. I very much wanted to taste my cum on her lips.

Andrea crawled forward, her face shinny with cum and pussy juice. My eye's focused on her lips. She proceeded slowly and stopped repeatedly to kiss my sweat slick body. Bellybutton. Bottom of my rib cage. Just under my right breast. Right nipple. Left nipple. Back to my right nip, I could take it no longer, and pulled her roughly by the shoulders until her face was hovering above mine. I shoved my tongue into her mouth, and was overwhelmed with the sweet tang of the pussies she had been eating, mixed with the faint flavor of Jim's cum that she ate from my pussy. This gave me another small orgasm as I whimpered into her delicious mouth.

My arms wrapped Andrea's body pulling her closer to me. Our tongues battled as she returned my kiss with equal intensity. Her hands found my tits and massaged them as her tongue probed my mouth. I shifted my attention to her face licking her cheeks, smeared with pussy juice.

I felt her hips grind into me. The friction on my clit was sending shutters through my body. From the shortness of Andrea's breathing it appeared that her motions were more geared to her own pleasure then mine, though she was doing a fine job at both. My own hips started to move of their own volition.

Suddenly Andrea was gone. I opened my eyes to see what was going on. She was repositioning herself. She gently moved my legs apart and shifted forward, her legs straddling mine. It wasn't until she had pulled herself closer and her toes were almost up to my chest that I realized what she was thinking. She wanted to scissor with me. I'd never done this before, but had heard of it. I turned on my side and pushed myself toward her. Soon our pussies were pressed together, our slick folds rubbing. It was an incredible feeling; a sexy slipperiness. Between the pressure generated on my clit and the movement over my entrance I was quickly approaching another orgasm.

Jim still lay in front of us. He was watching what Andrea and I were doing with incredible interest. I noticed that his erection was returning. I reached out and took hold of his limp cock. I gently pumped it, feeling it grow with each motion of my hand. Jim slid closer making it easier for me to reach his stiffening manhood. His head still glistened from the time it had spent inside me.

I bent down and took his head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the swelling cock. I could still taste my pussy on Jim's cock. His manhood was now back to full staff. I eagerly sucked on my brother's tool as Andrea ground her pussy into mine. I could feel her clit flick against mine.

"Oh, fuck," I cried out as another orgasm washed through me. I closed my eyes as the wave of pleasure cashed over me.

Behind me I heard a voice, "Look at these two hot little pussies." I felt fingers push their way between Andrea's cookie and my own. "Hmm, so nice and tight; yes this is the pussy that I've been told I need to fuck."

I recognized the voice as belonging to my father. His hand pressed against my pussy as he pushed two fingers into Andrea's tight opening. I pushed back, grinding my wet cunt into the back of his hand.

I released Jim's cock from my mouth so I could see what Dad was doing behind me, as I continued to pump Jim with my hand. Seeing my head turn Dad looked down and smiled at me. His left hand was pushing in and out of Andrea's pussy, while his right roughly squeezed her tits. I notice that Andrea's hand was stroking Dad's stiff cock.

Just behind my father I could see that Justin and Dave had switched again so that Mom was once again sucking Justin's cock while fucking Dave's. I thought how tasty Justin's cock must be with its slick coating of Mom's juices.

"How about some cock in this tight cunt of yours?" Dad offered.

Andrea eagerly twisted so that she was on her hands and knees, her ass pointed toward her uncle. I imagined how hot her glistening slit would look peeking out from between her legs. Dad rubbed his hands over her trim ass working his way down her legs and then sliding his hand between her legs and bringing it quickly to Andrea's dripping pussy. Andrea moaned throatily as Dad rubbed her.

Dad took his thick shaft in his hand slapped it on Andrea's ass several times and then lined it up with her entrance. Andrea gyrated her hips, urging Dad to penetrate her. With one quick thrust Dad sank his cock, balls deep, into her pussy. Andrea gasped. Dad was already pulling back. He gave Andrea no time to adjust to his girth, thrusting again. Though it seemed Andrea was wet enough that she was taking Dad's monster with ease. She pushed back against Dad as he drove forward again.

I lowered my mouth back to my brother's cock. His rigid member felt good in my mouth but what I really wanted was a cock in my cunt. Jealous of Andrea, and wanting to feel my father's wood in my own pussy I rolled to my hands and knees, mimicking Andrea's position and sidled along side her so that my ass was right next to Andrea's facing my father. I immediately felt his finger's sliding over my slick pussy lips. I pushed back trying to force his fingers inside me. He avoided my efforts for several moments, rubbing my entrance from top to clit. Then two of Dad's thick fingers plunged into my sopping cunt. I rammed back against him driving his fingers as deep into me as possible.

"God, that so fucking good Dad," I cried, "Fuck my fucking cunt with those wonderful fucking fingers."

"If you like that you're going to love this," Dad responded.

I felt his fingers slip out of me. I was about to protest when I felt the head of his cock lightly brush my entrance. Then he was inside me, thrusting deeply with that fucking monster he keeps in his pants.

I noticed that Andrea was still rocking back in time with Dad's thrusts, and guessed that she now had this thick fingers in her pussy. I pulled on Jim's leg urging him to slide over so that I could once again reach his cock. He complied instantly.

There is little more enjoyable then the feel of two cocks sliding into opposite ends of your body. I just love sucking cock while I'm being fucked. And luckily for me, tag teaming me was something that my father and brother also seemed to enjoy. I took Jim's shaft fully into my mouth. My lips were buried in his manly bush as Dad's rough thrusts forced me forward. I pulled back letting my brother's shaft slip from my mouth until only his head was left, then I swirled my tongue around this thick head, while gently sucking it.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers