Family Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

I felt something brush my cheek. It was Andrea working her way in on the dick sucking. Her quick, pink tongue darted out and lapped at Jim's shaft while I continued to work his head.

Feeling that he had given me enough time for the moment, Dad slipped from my pussy and returned to Andrea's. Moments after his cock left me, his fingers returned. This time there was no preamble he simply pushed his two fingers straight into my pussy. They felt small by comparison to his cock, but still felt good as he drove them into me.

I let Jim's head slip from my mouth and worked down his shaft. My tongue met Andrea's several times as we both lapped at Jim's cock. Andrea move upward and soon had Jim's head in her mouth.

"Jim," Dad called, "Why don't you come help me with these pussies. I think your sister could really use a cock in hers."

"God yes Jim," I encouraged. "Fuck my pussy. Show me what you can do with this tool I've been sucking on."

Jim needed no extra persuasion. He pulled his stiff member from our hungry mouths and quickly moved behind me. Dad pulled his finger's from my pussy, which were quickly replaced with Jim's cock. I felt Jim's balls slap against my clit as his thick shaft plunged into my needy cunt.

"Oh, god, Jim, that feels so fucking good. Fuck my fucking pussy with that big fucking cock. God I love it!" Andrea and I both thrust back against the hard cocks driving into us, trying to push them even deeper.

"Yes, Uncle Greg, I just love the feel of your cock in my tight little cunt," Andrea cooed. "Do you like how my pussy feels on that rock hard cock of yours? How would you like it if I came all over your fucking cock? Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes Andrea, I want your fucking cum all over my cock," Dad's voice declared behind us. Turning over his shoulder he continued, "Then I want your mother to lick my cock clean, with her nasty tongue. I want to see my sister lick off every last drop of her daughter's cum from my fucking cock."

"I'm glad you want my cum," Andrea went on, "Because I need to cum so badly. Your cock has made me so fucking hot. So make me cum, Uncle Greg, make me cum all over your fucking cock. Fuck my pussy with that great big tool of yours. Fuck me until I cum all over your thick fucking cock.

Andrea's nasty language seemed to be having the intended effect on Dad as he started to fuck her with wild abandon. Driving his cock deep into her sopping cunt thrust after forceful thrust.

"Fuck me, Uncle Greg! Oh yes, Fuck me. Fuck your fucking slut niece. Make me cum all over your fucking cock. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck yes."

Dad fucked Andrea's pussy hard for several minutes before he slowed his pace. Andrea's breath was ragged as she neared her climax. Andrea stopped her rocking. "FUCK," she cried out as her body shook with the force of her orgasm.

I caught a motion out of the corner of my eye and saw my sister and aunt walk up to our small group. Jim's rhythm slowed as the women neared us.

"Hmm, look at these delicious minxes getting their pussies fucked," Judy murmured.

Andrea leaned forward letting Dad's thick cock slip from her tight tunnel. She flopped on to her side and rolled to her back spent from the pounding that Dad had been giving her. I glanced back and noticed how Dad's cock glistened with Andrea's cum.

"I heard I was needed over here to clean up some cum," Judy said, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Yes," Dad replied, "I seem to have gotten your daughter's cum all over my cock."

"Now how did that happen?" Judy responded, her tone scolding.

"Well I was fucking her, and she just came all over me," Dad replied to his sister.

"Well, yes that does sometimes happen. Let me see what I can do about it."

Judy dropped to her knees in front of Dad. She leaned in and gave him a full kiss on the mouth. Dad's mouth opened welcoming his sister's tongue. Breaking the kiss, Dad stood so that his cock pointed level with Judy's face. She reached up and slid her had along Dad's slick, stiff shaft. Then leaning forward she took his full length into her mouth. After several long seconds she pulled back letting his shaft slide from her mouth. I heard the pop as she reached the end of Dad's length and dragged his fat head from between her lips.

"Your cock tastes so good, all covered with Andrea's cum," Judy cooed.

"I thought you might enjoy it," Dad replied as he guided his sister's mouth back to his cock.

I felt a gentle tug on my head. Swinging my attention away from the arousing scene unfolding next to me, I was confronted with a beautiful pussy spread wide. Ali had slipped in front of me and now lay there holding her pussy lips apart so that I could see her moist depths. Without hesitation I dropped my head to her lap and let my tongue brush over her scrumptious cunt. I could taste the sweat flavor of her nectar.

"Oh, yes, baby, eat your mother's pussy, while I clean your cum from your uncle's cock," Judy's voice drifted over from nearby. I was too engrossed in my sister's delicious pussy and the wonderful thrusting of my brother's cock to fully notice what was happening next to us.

I could already feel my next orgasm rising from deep inside me. Jim's cock continued to pump into my pussy, pushing me ever closer to the edge of that delicious precipice. My tongue lapped at Ali's sweet cunt; she moaned as each pass of my tongue drifted over her clit.

"Yes, Lisa, I love it when you lick my pussy," Ali encouraged. "You've always been such a talented pussy eater. Make my pussy cum in your mouth."

"Fuck," I moaned into my sister's pussy. Jim's thrusting was leading me so close to the edge. "Oh, fuck, Jim, fuck my fucking pussy, and make me fucking cum," I cried, raising my head from between Ali's legs.

Jim increased his pace. Each time his cock plunged into me I gasped with pleasure. "Fuck, that feels so fucking good," I moaned. With a final thrust Jim pushed me over the cliff. I plunged into a wave a pleasure as my orgasm took me. Only a small part of me recognized that Jim was still trying to push into me as my pussy contracted tightly around his shaft trying to squeeze out more of his cum.

As my mind cleared I found that I was lying on Ali, my face resting on her stomach. I couldn't feel any cock inside me. I looked back and saw Jim's stiff member glistening with my juices. It seemed that he had just pulled out of me.

"I need everyone over here," Judy said, drawing attention. "Can everyone pull themselves away from who they're doing?"

I looked around as we all gave our attention to Judy, stopping what we were doing. I noticed how lovely the hard cocks of all four men looked as they stood at full attention.

"Ok," Judy declared. "I want all the women in a circle, on their hands and knees, heads at the center."

Andrea was the first in position as described by her mother. Ali and I quickly joined in. I leaned forward and gave Andrea a quick kiss on the lips. I noticed a delicious flavor of pussy which I attributed to Judy. Ali leaned in and joined us, our three tongues played across each other. My pussy yearned for further attention.

"Come on Marie," Judy chided, "Look at how quickly the girls got ready."

"Need I remind you that I have two cocks, over here," Mom replied. "Give me a couple more orgasms and then maybe I'll be more inclined to play your game."

"Don't you worry, this will give you plenty of orgasms, as well as the chance at all four cocks," Judy responded.

"Well four cocks is better then two, I guess," Mom conceded. She took the position between Andrea and me.

Judy slipped a CD from its case and inserted it into the stereo. Soon a peppy melody filled the room. "Ok, boys. Mount up!" Judy declared. "Doesn't matter who or where," Judy responded to the lack of decisive movement of our male relatives. "Let's go. Find a pussy and stick your cock in it."

"Here is a beautiful looking cunt," Dad proclaimed as he dropped to his knees behind Mom. Mom giggled at the compliment as Dad slipped his tool into her tight entrance.

Jim was standing near Andrea and kneeled behind her. Justin decided he wanted a go at Ali's pussy and finally Dave lined up behind me.

"You're going to love fucking this little cunt," Dad said as he gave my ass a sharp slap. "She's just as tight as your daughter. My god what a hot fuck Andrea was."

I felt my uncle's cock nudge my lips, and then with a quick shove Dave drove his shaft inside my pussy. "You're not kidding," Dave responded to Dad. "Lisa," Dave continued, "Your pussy is fucking amazing."

"Your cock feels pretty fucking too," I replied. "So what are we waiting for," I asked pushing back against my uncle. "Fuck me."

"Gentleman, start your cocks," Judy exclaimed. "Fuck those pussies. Drive your hard fucking cocks into those tight wet snatches. Ok . . . here's the deal. The music will stop occasionally; when it does the men will move one pussy to their right. If a guy cums he's out. Women, we get to stay through out, so this isn't exactly musical cocks, but you won't have a cock inside you all the time. The one who takes the most loads wins. Any questions?"

"Are you going to join us," Dad asked, as he continued to pump his shaft into Mom's pussy.

"You bet your cock I am," Judy replied. "Make me a spot." Judy squeezed in between Ali and Andrea.

Just then the music stopped. Dave's cock pulled from inside me. I sighed with disappointment as I had been enjoying the feel of his cock ramming my pussy. Though soon I felt Dad's tool shove inside me where he immediately started to fuck me with fast deep strokes. I gasped with the power with which he thrusted into me. The music was now playing again, though my mind was so blown by the way that my father was fucking me that I hardly noticed.

"Do you like that Lisa?" Dad asked. "Do you like the feel of my cock fucking your tight little pussy?"

"Oh god yes," I gasped. "Your cock feels so incredible in my pussy. I need this so badly. Fuck me Daddy. Fuck your daughter's little pussy."

Dad groaned as he continued to drive his fat dick into my sodden cunt. Then the music stopped again. The men all shifted. And now Jim's cock was in my pussy. Jim was not as thick as our father but he was slightly longer. It was fun to feel so many cocks in such quick succession, feeling all the little differences in the way that each man fucks. Though I had been fucked by multiple men on more then one occasion, this was the closest to a gang bang I had ever been.

I reached back and massaged by clit. Jim's steady pumping was bringing me close to another orgasm. His strokes were long but quick and I just hoped that he could get me off before the music stopped again.

"That's it Jim," I encouraged. "Fuck me. Fuck my fucking pussy. Make me fucking cum on that hard cock of yours. God, how I love having your cock inside me."

"Come on Sis, you just love having cock inside you," Jim retorted his cock strongly pumping me. "I just heard you say the same thing to Dad."

"Fuck!" I gasped, as my pussy clamped down on Jim's thrusting cock, trying to pull him deeper inside me. My body shuddered as the wave of pleasure washed over me. And just like that I felt Jim erupt in my pussy.

"Shit," he exclaimed. "I'm fucking cumming." Jim gave a final thrust deep into my pussy as he continued to shoot his load into my pussy.

"That's right," I cooed. "Cum inside me. Fill your sister's cunt with your hot fucking cum."

I could feel Jim shudder against my ass as the last of his cum trickled from the end of his cock.

"That's one cock down ladies," Judy commented. "And I'm sorry Jim, but that means you're out of the game."

I felt Jim's already softening shaft slip from my pussy. "Good luck, Sis," he said, giving my ass a playful slap as he moved to a cushion a few feet away. "I'm sure your pussy will suck the cum out of at least one more of these cocks."

The music paused yet again and the men shifted to their right. I was now in the gap between cocks. Though I had just cum, my pussy still felt the need for further attention. I hoped that it would not take long until the music stopped again and I would be able to feel Justin's cock inside me.

Then I got a wicked idea. I quickly twisted around so that my pussy was now in the center of the circle. "Who wants to taste Jim's cum?" I asked.

I saw all four heads descend. The warm, moist pressure of lips and tongues appeared on my thighs. They moved in all directions, several tongues drew straight lines toward my cum filled pussy. One drifted on its own path meandering around my thigh. After the initial contact it was impossible to tell which tongue belonged to whom.

I gave a satisfied moan as two tongues converged on my pussy. They flicked across my tender, wet folds stopping from time to time to play with each other. I felt another mouth zero onto my clit. At fist it sucked gently and then a tongue lashed at my sensitive nub. The other tongues had descended to my entrance and were taking turns exploring my depths in search of the treasure with in.

I loved the attention I was getting and was very disappointed when the music paused. The men shifted again. This brought Justin to me and left Ali and Judy cockless. I had no desire to turn around as wonderful as a cock in your pussy may be, it is nothing compared to the feeling of four mouths.

I looked up at Justin's cock shinny with the juices of the other women. Each of the men had now completed almost a full circuit. They were in their last new pussy. One more break in the music and we would be back to our starting partner.

I opened my mouth wide for Justin. "Stick that thing in my mouth," I instructed. "I can't wait to taste the pussy blend you have on that cock."

"No, no, no," Judy piped in, "I'm afraid that is quite against the rules. All cocks must be serviced in the same way so as to give no woman an advantage. Scoot around my dear."

By now the music had returned long since and Andrea and Mom were getting their pussies pounded once more by Dad and Dave respectively. With reluctance I returned to my earlier position, ass in the air, ready to receive Justin's erection.

"Though I do have to say that Lisa's idea of what we women should spend our off rounds doing was completely delicious," Judy declared. "Going forward any women on an off round may present her pussy to the group, if she wishes."

With that Judy shifted her position and slipped her legs under the group. The aroma of her sex drifted up from between her spread legs. I dove directly for my aunt's pussy, pressing my tongue through her slick lips to the tasty warmth within. Mom pushed in beside me, and our tongues brushed against each other repeatedly as we lapped at Judy's lovely cunt.

Ali busied herself with Judy's wonderfully full tits. Her hands massaged Judy's globes as she sucked hungrily on the rubbery nipples. Andrea moaned loudly as Dad plowed her pussy with his stiff tool.

"Fuck I'm not going to be able to hold it any longer," Dave cried out. "I'm going to fucking cum."

"That's right Dave, give me your cream. Fill my pussy with your white hot jizz," Mom called, lifting her mouth from her sister-in-law's pussy.

I took advantage of Mom's absence to really sink my tongue into my aunt's pussy. I dipped my tongue in her slick hole and pushed up until I was over her clit. I flicked at the taut nub before repeating the process. All the while her son fucked my cunt for all he was worth.

The music stopped again and the men shifted. Dave joined Jim on the sidelines while Dad and Justin sank their cocks into Mom and Ali. Judy didn't move as there was still no cock for her to fuck. I continued to lick her sweet pussy since it hadn't been taken away from me. Andrea joined me in pleasuring her mother. Andrea took her mother's clit, flicking her tongue across the hooded bud as hard and fast as she could. Meanwhile I gave Judy's entrance long loving licks. Her hips bucked as she tried to drive my tongue deeper inside her. Andrea clamped down on her clit and sucked in gently. This drove Judy wild and soon she was cumming to our mutual delight. Our greedy tongues eagerly lapped up our reward.

The next change brought Dad's cock back to my pussy. Dad has always had an impressive stamina. From the way that he had been fucking me before I would have thought he would have blown his load three rounds ago, but his shaft was still thick and strong as he thrust it into my wanting pussy.

Judy had returned to her knees in order to welcome Justin's cock, who seemed to be enjoying his second turn with his mother.

"Marie," Judy asked, "Would you be so kind as to grant us access to your cream filled cunt? I would just love to taste my husband's cum from your pussy."

Mom repositioned herself so that her spread pussy was within easy reach of the other women's tongues. It seemed to be quickly becoming custom that anyone with fresh cum in their pussy would offer it to the rest of the circle.

Judy dove in and in seconds had her face buried in Mom's snatch. Ali and Andrea tried to work their way in so they could have a taste of Mom's pussy too. I watched the scene as it unfolded before me; the three eager tongues all vying for the same treat. Mom moaned softly all the while enjoying the ministrations of the three women.

Judy broke off her work on Mom's pussy and gave her daughter a hard full kiss on the mouth. Their tongues danced between their lips as Judy shared some the bounty with Andrea. Ali took this chance to better access Mom's tasty cunt. I watched my sister's tongue whisk across Mom's clit.

Before Ali had the chance to provide Mom with any further stimulation the music stopped once again. Dad slipped his cock from my pussy and shifted toward Ali. It was going to be two more rounds until I would get another cock assuming that Justin lasted that long, and my pussy needed attention right now.

Mom had made no attempt to change position as Justin was with his sister this round and would not reach Mom until the next. Judy was back between Mom's legs, eagerly lapping Mom's cunt.

I decided to try something different and slipped under Ali so that I was directly under her entrance. I watched as Dad's stiff cock slipped in and out of my sister's pussy. Then raising my neck I brought my lips with in an inch of Ali's slick entrance. My tongue snaked out and attacked her clit. It was hard to tell if Ali's moans were the result of my tongue on her clit or Dad's cock in her cunt. I imagine it was a bit of both.

I swung my hips forward so that my pussy was as close to Mom's head as I could make it. My hope was that she would smell my very aroused pussy and divert her attention to attending my need. My hopes were quickly realized. Mom twisted her body so that her hips remained flat on the floor while her shoulders rotated, putting her in a position level with my slit.

Mom's tongue felt so good as it lapped at my tender nub. She jammed two fingers straight into my sodden cunt, fucking me in perfect time to her tongue's flicking of my clit. For the next few moments as we lay entwined in our love making all seemed perfect. I licked my sister's pussy as my mother lapped and finger fucked my own. And then the moment was broken as the music halted once again.

Dad slipped his cock from Ali's pussy and moved toward Judy. I extended my tongue and caught the tips of Dad's member as it slipped past. I could taste the Ali's sweet juices on Dad's cock.

Mom returned to her hands and knees in time to receive Justin's cock into her slippery cunt. Now that Ali had also lost her cock she swung herself on top of me so that she could reach my pussy as easily as I could hers. We stayed in that position, energetically licking each other's tasty pussies, as the two mothers were serviced by Dad and Justin. This left Andrea on her own, who scooted back where she could take in the full scene, spread her legs wide and started to rub her slick entrance.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers