Family Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

Ali's tongue felt incredible as it slip along my slick lips and lingered at my clit, flipping my sensitive nub to and fro. I moaned into my sister's delicious cunt as I returned her affections.

"Oh, yes! Fuck those pussies!" Andrea's voice rang out. "Justin, Uncle Greg fuck those fucking pussies. Ram them hard with your big fucking cocks. Make those pussies cum all over your fucking cocks."

The sound of hips slapping asses increased in frequency as Justin and Dad put some extra force into their penetrating shafts. Above the slapping I could just make out the sound of short quick breaths mixed with some grunts. It sounded as though someone was getting close. Just then the music paused again.

Ali slipped off me, allowing me back to my hands and knees. Justin's cock was immediately inside me as he started to slam it home fucking me with urgency. I heard his grunts and knew that it would not be long before his thick cum filled my hungry cunt.

Dad moved to behind Andrea as she shifted back to her knees. For their part Ali, Mom and Judy formed a triangle nearby, each licking the pussy of the women in front of them.

"Fuck!" cried Justin, "I'm fucking cumming."

The shaft in my pussy spasmed and then shot its load deep inside me. I felt the hot jets of cum as they exploded from Justin's cock. He pressed his hips firmly to my ass until every last drop of his load had been emptied inside me. Slowly he backed out; his cock glistening with the combination of my juices and his cum.

Andrea was moaning loudly now as Dad's insistent fucking drove her to another orgasm. The women shifted, detaching from each other's cunts. Judy took her son's cock and lovingly licked his shrinking member, cleaning my juices from his shaft.

Mom and Ali converged on my pussy. I was quickly turned on to my back as the two women lowered themselves to my entrance. Their tongues flashed as they eagerly lapped up the cum oozing from my pussy. They made little noises of pleasure, taking turns, as they cleaned the spunk from my cunt.

"Your pussy tastes so good with Justin's cum in it," Mom cooed, while Ali's tongue worked its way inside my tender folds.

I only moaned in response as the attention of the two tongues started to push me toward yet another orgasm. I pulled my nipples, increasing the pleasure emanating from my cum filled snatch. Rolling my head to the side I had a perfect view of Andrea as Dad continued to ram his tool home.

The music stopped again but this time no one made any move to respond. "Don't pull out Greg," Judy instructed her brother. "Fuck Andrea's tight, little pussy until you cum inside her. Don't you want to feel your uncle's cum in that delicious pussy of yours?" Judy asked her daughter.

"Oh, yes!" Andrea responded eagerly. "Please don't stop Uncle Greg. Fuck my pussy! Fill it with your cum!" Dad grunted and I was pretty sure that he was getting close.

On my other side Judy, Dave, Justin and Jim were all watching as Dad plowed his niece's tight pussy. I noticed that Jim and Dave's cocks were starting to respond to the scene before them.

I beckoned Jim toward me with the curl of an index finger. Jim rose from his seat and approached our little group. Dropping to his knees he let his semi-erect member hang over my face. My tongue flitted out and flicked across the tip of Jim's dick. He lowered himself so that his cock head pressed against my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked my brother's cock head, running my tongue along the underside of his shaft. I could feel his member stiffening in my mouth. Jim raised and lowered himself gently fucking my mouth.

When I thought he was hard enough I turned my head so that his cock slipped from my mouth. "Jim," I said in my sultriest voice, "Why don't you take that hard tool of yours and give some pleasure to one of these lovely ladies that are so expertly servicing my cunt?"

Jim moved without hesitation to a position behind Ali's raised ass. He slipped his rigid manhood into Ali's tight canal. Ali clamped her lips down on my clit as our brother started to pound into Ali's slick pussy.

"Dave," Mom called, as she waggled her ass in the air. "Think you could get that thing hard enough to give me a little of what our daughters are getting?"

"Yes ma'am," Dave replied. He moved toward us stroking his stiffening rod.

"I'm going to fucking blow my load!" Dad called out suddenly. "Who wants some cum?"

"Fill my fucking pussy Uncle Greg," Andrea encouraged. "I want to feel you cum in my tight little cunt."

"Bring it here Dad," I called. "After all, shouldn't I get a prize for winning our little game?"

"Well I think you should," Dad replied as he stood up, his cock slipping from Andrea's tight entrance. Dad stroked his shaft as he moved three quick steps toward me. A moment later he was kneeling, straddling my chest, his thick cock head inches from my face. Then with out warning a stream of his hot cream shot out from the end of his cock, and splattered across my right cheek. Droplets sprayed onto my shoulder and across my tits. "Oh, Fuck," cried Dad, as yet another thick rope of cum struck my lips. Instinctively my tongue darted out to capture the tasty drips on my upper lip. Dad's next jet landed directly on my tongue.

Before I had a chance to even draw my tongue into my mouth and swallow the small puddle located there, Dad shoved his cock forward; into my mouth. I clamped my lips down around his thick member and sucked on the end of Dad's cock. His hips bucked forward forcing his cock to the back of my mouth, where he released another gush of cum directly down my throat. I pulled back so that Dad's head alone was filling my mouth, allowing room for my tongue to work. Hungrily I sucked on my father's cock pulling the dregs of his delicious cream into my wanting mouth. Above I heard Dad groan as the last of his large load dripped from the end of his shaft.

I pulled my head back while sucking strongly on Dad's cock so that my final release of his head gave a satisfying pop. "God that was so good Dad," I exclaimed. "I just love your fucking cum in my mouth."

"That's my little slut," Dad responded. "As long as you keep asking for it, you will always have my cock and my cum." With that he returned to his feet and walked off. "Mind if I use your shower Judy?"

"Why don't I show you where it is," Judy replied. She slipped off the couch and followed her brother from the room.

My attention now returned to the two lovely faces buried in my pussy, and just beyond the two men whose forceful thrusts were ramming Ali and Mom forward into my cunt over and over.

Mom raised her head allowing Ali to fully take over the work on my pussy. "That fresh cum looks so good dripping down you face, baby," Mom said to me. She crawled forward until she was face to face with me. She leaned down and planted her lips directly on mine. Mom's tongue pushed into my mouth as we kissed long and deep. I felt her hands take hold of my tits. The firm fingers massaging my soft flesh, working the cum that had fallen there into my skin. Slowly Mom withdrew her tongue from my mouth and shifted to my cheek, where her long tongue eagerly scooped up the thick globs of my father's cum that clung there.

Suddenly there was a second tongue skimming across my other cheek. I opened my eyes to find that Andrea had joined us; claiming some of the prize that Dad had denied her pussy.

My hands reached out to each of the two women cleaning Dad's tasty spunk from my face. The flesh was hot and smooth to my touch. My fingers glided over the taut skin until I found their slick cunnies. I could feel Dave's pole pistoning into Mom's flower. I let my finger tips brush his shaft and sack before centering in on Mom's clit. I felt the hot air of her gasp as I pushed her tender button.

Andrea scooted closer giving me greater access to her cunt as she continued to lick cum from my face. I pushed two fingers into my cousin's tiny hole and started to fuck her. She moaned as her hot tongue continued to caress my cheek, long after it was clean of Dad's cum.

"Ok ladies, everyone gather around Lisa," Dave called out. He was standing behind Mom now his cock free of her pussy; standing straight out from his body as he stroked it.

Andrea stopped licking my face and scooted in close. Soon Mom, Ali and Judy were all pressed around me. Dave and Jim stood before us each rubbing their rigid member.

"Who wants some cum," Dave asked. The question produced a cacophony of calls as each of us clamored for my uncles cum. We assumed a similar position of open mouths, tongues protruding as we eagerly awaited the eruption of the cocks before us.

After several quick jerks of his cock a strong spurt shot from the tip. I heard Mom react to my left as Dave's cum hit her face. Ali caught his next blast on her tongue and quickly swallowed it. Then Jim's cock started to fire. A rope of cum landed across my face. It felt as though the cum was flying from every direction as one gush after another landed across our upturned faces.

As Dave's stream died to a trickle, Judy took hold of her husband's cock and greedily sucked the last of his cum from his cock. Jim launched his last blast in my general direction. I was able to shift so that I caught half of it in my mouth, the rest splattering across my cheek. Andrea reached up and stuffed Jim's cock into her mouth. She enthusiastically sucked Jim's dregs from the end of his shaft.

I leaned over and licked a thick trail of cum from my sister's face. She turned toward me giving me a full, deep kiss on the mouth. Our tongues tangled as we searched for and savored each glob of man cream we found.

The men faded into the background, their cocks spent. Tongues and fingers caressed my body. It was hard to know who I was touching or who was touching me. A hand cupped my tit as a tongue brushed over my cheek. The hand squeezed firmly and pinched my nipple. The tongue dipped into my mouth, we kissed briefly and it was gone.

My hands moved to the warm bodies around me, caressing the soft warmth. Arms, legs, boobs and thighs, I was surrounded with hot female flesh. A full breast hovered above me, I leaned forward and latched on to the rubbery nipple, sucking into my mouth and lashing it with my tongue.

Somehow I found myself on my back, the nipple was pulled away from me. I arched my head and found that I was face to snatch with a delicious smelling pussy. My tongue snaked toward it as I breathed in its heavy scent. The tip of my tongue slowly traced the contours of the slick lips in front of me, pulling the tangy flavor into my mouth. My eyes followed soaking in the details of each slippery fold. From her pussy alone I was sure beyond any doubt that is was my sister I was eating; having seen this pussy so close on so many occasions.

I felt a hand slip between my legs. I spread them as wide as I could, encouraging the invader toward my needy center. The hand pressed against my mound grinding on my clit while two of its fingers pushed into my pussy. I moaned with pleasure into Ali's cunt. It wasn't long before I felt a tongue lapping at my entrance. It would disappear on the fingers pumping into me and the return to trace along my lips. The palm ground into my clit. The pleasure radiated through me pushing me toward my next climax.

Then the hand slipped away. I almost wanted to call out, but Ali arched her back shoving her sweet pussy hard against my mouth, muffling any possible cry. A new set of fingers appeared at my entrance and slow slipped inside me. The tongue was on my clit, batting it around with its warm wetness.

I have no idea how long I was in that position, eating out my sister's cunt while my own was licked and finger fucked. It felt like a wonderful eternity. Every moment was pure pleasure, something that I never wanted to end. All around me were the moans and grunts of feminine pleasure, mixed with the wet sucking of greedy pussy. The scent of horny cunt was so thick that I had trouble distinguishing the one my nose was almost in from the larger mix.

My tongue slipped across Ali's sopping cunt. I savored every drop of her sweet juices as they were delivered to my mouth. My fingers held her pussy wide while my tongue plunged into her depths. A muffled cry came from above me, I took it to be Ali.

The fingers in my pussy hammered away. The tongue lashed at my clit. My pleasure was rocketing toward a climax and I knew it would not take long. I ached for that orgasm and bucked my hips into the tongue trying to increase its pressure and my speed to the precipice. And then I was there, the powerful wave broke and I moaned loudly into Ali's cunt. My pussy tightened on the fingers inside it as my body convulsed in my most powerful orgasm of the night. I thought that I felt my cum spraying around the fingers plugging me, but that may have only been my electrified mind playing tricks.

It was almost like my wave was crashing onto the group. I felt the bodies around me writhing in their own heavenly culminations. Ali's pussy tightened, bucked against my mouth and then I tasted the familiar flavor of her cum as it flowed across my tongue. I gave my sister a few last tender licks as she came down from her climax.

I rolled on to my back completely satisfied and completely spent. I raised my head enough to look around and there was Ali above me. She gave a weak smile as our eyes met. As I took in the scene I realized that we had formed a circle. Each woman was giving pleasure at the same time that she was receiving it from someone else.

Below me turned out to be my Aunt Judy. Our eyes met briefly as the other's also took stock of their surroundings as they each emerged from their pleasure cocoons. Judy's smile was warm as I mouthed the words 'Thank you' to her. It seemed as though talking would ruin the perfection of the moment.

The men were no where to be seen apparently they had already turned in; which seemed like a very good idea to me. But I had very little motivation to move. I closed my eyes and simply reflected on the amazing evening that we had just shared, and drifted off to sleep.

THE END

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers