All Comments on 'Family Vegas Trip'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Edit this please....

Either English is not your first language, or you ripped this off from someplace and only pasted parts of the story. The grammar is off, spelling, random words missing. Sentence fragments. Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brian6588

Most of us are just here to read these great stories that turn us on. Your English is fine and your story was a real turn on for me. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

Some of us come here to read great stories. And if a story is good, you don't notice small errors. On the other hand some people get off on finding spelling and grammar errors. Ignore them. I loved this story and how it slowly developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Age question

If they are old enough to drink(21 in Nevada), why can't they gamble?

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME EXCELLENT Loved it

Love the story

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Nice ending with the massage

Brian6588Brian6588over 6 years agoAuthor
Age question.

Drinking age was 18. In 1984 if your State didn't increase the drinking age you would would lose 10% of Federal funding for highways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Easy fixes...

Good story idea, worthy of continuing. Just please fix the drinking / gambling age mistake. It will take you less than five minutes and remove what irritates some readers.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

A very hot and arousing story. The build-up was great and now that they have gone all the way; hopefully now back at school they will get together often and screw each other hard. I hope Tammy gets more vocal and tells her brother just what she wants and they keep at it. Who knows how far this can go. Cannot wait for more chapters, thank you.

kilovoltkilovoltover 6 years ago
Annonymous - Awesome! You are one sick pup

Nuff Said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved the buildup. Sex parts were a little quick but it’s not often I actually want to read the story instead of skipping to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good.

The very few mistakes are irrelevant but the 9 inch dick is a bit stupid.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Liked it

I can't add much to what others have said. Just one thing - if you rely on spell check too much you will eventually come up with something like 'Hoover Damn'. It pays to proofread. Other than that your story was Dam hot!

Oh - ignore those anonymous creeps. They're anonymous for a reason. And what's with Anonymous with the anal fixation? I guess he's consistent if nothing else.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Want your

"Sure why not."

Apart from some missing text, hot!

zooliciouszoolicious11 months ago

Vegas is the best. And this barely touches the surface.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...