Family Vegas Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers

Katie started with straddling my legs facing me. She brought her perky breast up to my face and I licked her nipple. She moaned. She remained there so I took liberty to suck her hard little nipple into my mouth while her hot breath blew into my ear. She slid her body down mine until she was on her knees between my legs. Her hand ran over my hard cock that was busting against my jeans. She leaned forward and I could feel her hot breath through my jeans and she gently nibbled on my bulge.

She got up and crawled onto Tammy's lap. She kissed Tammy deeply. I was shocked. The kiss broke and Tammy started to suck and lick the same nipple I had been playing with. I saw Katie had moved her knee between Tammy's thighs and was rubbing her knee against her pussy. Katie looked over at me and gave me a wink. She reached down and pulled Tammy's shirt off over her head. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. The bra dropped down and Katie took full advantage of my sister's tits as she began to massage them and gently suck on her nipples.

I could see Tammy's hip moving as she humped Katie's knee. They were in full fledge make out, but Katie reached over and started to undo my belt, button and zipper. While kissing my sister she reached down my pants and pulled out my raging hard cock. She started to stroke my cock and never missed a beat with Tammy. For the first time I heard Tammy having a reaction to sex as she whispered, "Oh fuck, oh fuck I am going to cum."

She squealed and her body shook as she came hard. Katie gave her a gentle kiss then moved back over to me. We kissed deeply for a bit then she slid down to my lap again and slowly took my cock into her mouth. Tammy watched in amazement as she easily took all 9 inches deep. Katie got up and got her purse and pulled out a condom. She put it in her mouth and slid her mouth down my cock. When my cock popped out of her mouth I had a condom on me!

She climbed on my lap and lowered her hot wet pussy onto my cock. She was riding me hard and fast. Tammy started to suck Katie's tit and I felt Tammy reach down and cup my balls. I was on sexual overload. I thrust a couple of hard times and filled the glove.

Katie didn't have an orgasm that I was aware of. She got up, removed my condom and tossed it into the garbage can.

"Wow that was fun. Never did this with a brother and sister."

We paid her $250 and gave her an extra $20 for a tip. Then headed back to the hotel.

Inside the room I came out of the bathroom holding the lotion. "Massage time. But I am starting on your front."

Tammy just smiled and undressed and laid down on the bed. I spent the better part of half an hour massage and playing with her big tits. I loved tugging on her nipples and seeing the reaction on her face as she lay there with her eyes closed. I sucked and nibbled on her nipples for a bit then worked my way down to her pussy. It was already moist. I gave her a long gentle lick. Her body shuddered. I parted her lips with the tip of my tongue and slid it in as deep as I could. I worked her pussy with my fingers and tongue as she began to moan louder and louder. I moved my attention to her clit as it was protruding from its hood. It didn't take long and she was bucking her hips against my mouth and she came hard and she called out my name, "Briiiiiiiiaaaaan."

I moved up and kissed her for the first time deeply letting her taste her sex. The tip of my cock was pressed against her wet pussy. I instinctively started to press it against her and it went half way in. Another light push and I was fully inside my sister's pussy. I wanted to just lay there like that forever as it felt so good because it was also so wrong. We now had broken the biggest taboo. She didn't say a word. Her hips started to rotate and I rolled with her. The rolling motion turned to slow thrusting. I could feel the head of my cock swell with each thrust.

The rhythm started to pick up as we were both getting close. "Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me." Tammy kept repeating. With a big grunt I shot 4 hot streams of my seed inside my sister's pussy. I collapsed on top of her. We were both breathing heavy. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock. I had started to go soft but this got me hard again.

I pulled out and told her to roll over. I lifted her ass up and entered her cum filled pussy again. I fucked her in that position for a good half hour. Tammy had her head buried in the pillow as she had several muffled orgasms. I was thrusting so hard when I came I thought for sure the bed was going to break.

My god that felt good I thought to myself as I rolled off her and onto the bed. We both fell quickly asleep. Tammy woke me up at 3 a.m. and said, "We need to get dressed."

The next day was like any other day. Tammy acted like nothing had happened. We got on the plane and flew home to our god awful cold state.

Tammy and I went back to college. We each had our own cars so we drove separately. I hadn't talked to her or seen her in two weeks. I saw her at a party and some guy was hitting on her. She looked my way smiled then rolled her eyes. I knew she was not into the guy she was talking to.

I walked over and looked the guy in the eye and said, "Please tell me you are not hitting on my sister."

The guy just looked at me and turned and walked away.

Tammy said, "Thanks. This party is boring. I think I am heading home. I sure could use a massage."

"I am right behind you."

Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers
12