All Comments on 'Family's Big Win Ch. 02'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
in doubt

even with his open mind about her fucking other men, if she keeps on "being honest" and telling him the others are bigger and better than him, I suppose it will get to him eventually. There could be trouble ahead unless, maybe, he finds someone not so inclined to fuck big cocks and therefore perhaps "more suitable" for him to enjoy without getting an inferiority complex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
she's turning into a worthless whore

She keeps drumming into her husband's head that his dick isn't up to her standards, and now she's started fucking any big cock on offer. What's she going to do next, tell her son Brian that is penis isn't as big as his brother Mike's? That cunt's a disaster in any family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Men

If you keep telling a man he is not pleasing you as much as she thinks he should he will find a better pussy to please...

Your other option is to have his wife give him her ass and that is only his to have to make him still feel special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Anonymous

My brother Anonymous has it right. At the rate that this woman is going, she'll marginalize her husband soon enough, if only in his own head. Once she's taken a few whacks at his male ego, his self-confidence as a man and joy for HIS life will drain out of him. This is clearly headed toward cuckold humiliation, even if the author never fesses up to his own unhealthy obsession. There's a lot of anecdotal evidence on the message boards of men who've gone down this road in RL. Almost inevitably, they end up where only the grovelingly submissive would care to dwell. Guys pining away for the cuckold life that was theirs, temporarily, even the notion of a healthier psychological state no longer within their ken. Fools. There is some awareness evident in the telling, though, of her destructive tendencies. The world has never had a shortage of women who will send good men to their ruin, solely for their own narcissistic self-indulgence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

Loved this story. It's been awhile since you wrote it, but if possible please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

Great Series

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Hot follow-up to the story' Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous