All Comments on 'Fantasies Become Reality'

by PervyJ

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure shit

Can't believe you posted this in less, should have been in fetish cuck crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! To bad annony is a scared asshole who

can't find a story he likes. It must be because all these LW stories remind him of his dead ex wife the whore who fucked him over his entire marriage. It made him insane!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW ,Morons

Come to a free cuck site and read cuck stories and get pissed at the cuck stories.

MORON???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For an intelligent couple

These two are really stupid; risk of STDs, even with condoms; at a seedy adult bookstore/theater where they have never been before. The whole wife sharing, degradation of a woman to the lowest form of property. And, he's such a great husband to pay in order to pimp out his wife and let her be used. No redeeming qualities in any of these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
1*

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Awful

Stop now.o Nino

susieblueeyessusieblueeyesover 6 years ago
Great fantasy!

You are blessed to have such a free-spirited wife. I love fantasy sex and when my man talks very dirty to me. I have done only a MMF with him and his friend, but I get a thrill out of the gangbang scenario. Keep it up..haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

I don't understand why people are upset. This is a porn story. This is why we read these. I, personally, think this story is awesome. I doubt it's real. These are pure fantasy to stimulate each other. I love it. Well done.

topleaseustopleaseusover 6 years ago
Fuck These Clowns

Nothing at all wrong with the story man. If you cant open your mind enough to FANTASIZE a little while reading a story, what a sterile and boring life that would be. STD's, Pregnancy, Disrespect, blah blah! It's a fucking story you sacks of shit. Keep rolling on man. It's a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHORE

He should ask the wife why why she went with out him did she just want to play the whore if so BTB divorce comes next

Neglectedhubby41Neglectedhubby41about 6 years ago
Fantasy fulfilled

It was erotic and pure fantasy not Chuck. Thinking about it now I should have gone to these places lol!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Every man's dream

Is to have his wife gangbanged in an adult bookstore. Sure it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd have told them that they could keep the whore and left her there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, reminds me 20 some years ago, wife and i went to book store. They have since be outlawed in our state. We were watching the movie and cock came through the glory hole, she said what is going on and i said he wants you to suck him off. She said you go first and then i might, so i sucked the guy off lots of cum in my mouth and then i kissed her and she dropped to her knees. We both sucked and she actually fucked 4 guys before we left. We never did it again but if she asked i would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous