All Comments on 'Fantasies Inc. Pt. 01'

by novacouple4u

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You GOT To Be Kidding!

This isn't a story. I don't know what it IS, but I know what it isn't. Please consider finding another way to express yourself because you have no writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
there is no apostrophe in "others"

Thank you for your time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Story

I liked your story, but leave the condoms out - it's only fantasy and there's NOTHING sexy about condoms. The husband probably wants to eat the creampie when she returns to him. I know I would.

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvralmost 17 years ago
don't let the idiots sway you

Your writing skills were just fine, the story was exciting, and those that didn't like it have no reason to be reading in the loving wives section to begin with. You'll notice the losers always leave comments as anonymous as well. Don't let the morons dissuade you from writing more. I am married to a hot wife who has sex with others, and it turns me on to read stories of other wives having sex with men other than their husbands. Some people have no life so their sole existence is to leave rude comments, they really aren't worth your time worrying about it. Please continue, and keep up the good work.

novacouple4unovacouple4ualmost 17 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Thanks very much for the kind words. I've just uploaded part two of the story, and I'm working on Pt. 3 right now.

These stories are kind of interactive for my wife and I. I've given her a list of the five fantasies in the prologue, and she's decided what stories she'd like me to write.

Because these stories are for my wife, I'm writing them with her pleasure in mind, and that definitely means including a condom... even in the fantasies. When we play in real life we always play safe, and the thought of a creampie actually does nothing for me. Not that there's anything wrong with it... just not my cup of tea (so to speak).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Screw the troll

and the punctuation nazi too. It was a good story and well written. I'm off to read the next part.

Mike

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I'm a 41 year old married woman

That is a stiff as a board dried up old hide, and not bouncy nor energetic. At that age they can't even give it away; they have to buy it. Therefore, I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh Worncock, I thought that you were juvenile male.

Sorry,my mistake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous