Fantastic Pheromones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her friend lapped and ate out her pussy, Jenny began to jerk off both John and Dave. John wasn't entirely comfortable seeing his wife's hands on another man's cock, but right now he really wasn't in a position to complain having just came over her best friends face. Part of the discomfort may have been down to the size of Dave's cock, now John wasn't exactly small, his cock measured a fair 7 inches, but Dave's was a monster. it was easily 11 or 12 inches long and probably twice the girth of Johns, Jenny's hand looked tiny as her finger wrapped around it.

Dave was grinning at John, leaning back with his hands behind his head, enjoying the hand job Jenny was giving him, he winked at John and said, "see, told you we'd see the wedding ring fingers wrapped around my cock." He laughed as he kicked off the trousers that had gathered at his ankles. Seeing John's discomfort he tried to divert his attention. He motioned at John's still hard cock, and explained, "I dropped a liquid Viagra into our beers, I know you wont mind having a rock hard cock for the next few hours, and you might as well get it used, Carol's pussy could do with some attention. Go on man, fuck your wife's best friend doggy style as she eats out your wife's pussy. When else you ever going to get this sort of opportunity?"

He pointed with the beer bottle he still had in his hand at Carol's wiggling ass, She raised her head and said between licks "Fuck me hard John, I haven't had a cock that doesn't use batteries in my pussy for years."

"Fuck her pussy John", Jenny encouraged between gasps of pleasure from Carol's oral skills, she let go of the two cocks she had in her hands to grip Carol's hair and began to hump her hips into Carol's face as she held her head steady between her thighs, she yelled "I want to see your cum drip from her pussy baby, please fuck her hard."

John wasn't a man to be asked twice, spurred on by his wife's new found filthy language he knelt behind Carol while she adjusted herself to be on her hands and knees, doggy position for him. She then continued lapping at his wife's cunt as John lined his cock up and in one smooth stroke pushed the entire length of his cock into her pussy. Carol yelled in delight and as he banged her in a steady rhythm, he marvelled at how her large boobs swung like pendulums in time to his thrusts. He tentatively spanked her wide ass as he fucked her and his wife kept a torrent of filthy encouragement urging him to "fuck her like a bitch in heat", "make her scream" and other obscene phrases he had only heard in the filthiest of porno films. John kept pushing and pounding into Carol's pussy and couldn't take his eyes off the sight of her tongue as it probed in and out of his wife's pussy or lapped at her clit. Watching her doing this made him horny as hell and he pound her harder and hard and repeatedly spanked her wide ass.

John's entire attention was totally focused and taken up with this view while fucking Carol, so it was several minutes before he realised that his wife's torrent of dirty talk had stopped, and he hadn't heard it for a while, so he shifted his focus from intently watching Carol's licking of Jenny's pussy upwards and was greeted with the sight that he'd sort of expected but was dreading seeing, Dave's hand was cupping the back of Jenny's neck as she was bent over towards him, and she was making a valiant and enthusiastic effort to take Dave's huge cock in her mouth. Her mouth was stretched wide and her lips were sealed tight around the cocks shaft as Dave slowly bucked his hips to piston the cock in and out of her eager lips. He was muttering words softly at her, words of encouragement and praise, as well as some well phrased suggestions that John realised was making his wife get closer and closer to an orgasm the more of his cock she got into her mouth, and making her eager to double her effort to deep throat the massive cock.

While Carol pumped her ass backwards to fuck John and she was eating pussy Carol's moaning was getting louder and louder as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her from Dave's hypnotic suggestions, John no longer had his attention on her, John watched with a mixture of unease and fascination as his wife worked inch by inch to get Dave's cock in her mouth. Eventually she had her nose pressed against Dave's neatly trimmed pubic hair. At that point she was shuddering in pleasure and Dave held her firmly there till she gagged then he'd release his grip on her neck allow her to pull her mouth off his cock for a second to catch her breath then Jenny, without prompting would eagerly plunged his cock back in till she gagged and coughed now she knew what Dave liked.

Dave grinned as he looked at John, leaned back and said "what a fucking cocksucker. Not many can get my whole cock down their throat, your a lucky man John." He then grunted slightly and putting his hand on Jenny's head to hold it still exclaimed, "hold it right there Jenny, I'm about to come, the more of my cum you manage to swallow the happier you'll make me and YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE ME HAPPY."

The last was added with particular emphasis which John had now figured was how Dave's suggestions were working, and with the suggestion kicking in Jenny eagerly sucked on Dave's cock as his hips bucked and he came into Jenny's mouth. She frantically gulped to swallow to make Dave happy with her efforts, this caused her own orgasm hit, as a finishing touch Dave pulled his cock free of her sucking mouth to shoot the last efforts of his orgasm onto her face. She eagerly wiped it from her face with her hands and hungrily licked them clean. Afterwards she sat back against the couch, sweat from her efforts glistening on her body, a totally content look on her face she gently pulled Carol's head away from her pussy and told her to stop.

No longer needing to lick at Jenny's pussy Carol Pulled herself off John's cock and John still slightly stunned from his wife's behaviour was pushed onto the couch were Carol sat astride him, in a reverse cowgirl position and continued to fuck him hard, she grabbed his hands and guided them to her massive tits and John momentarily forgot about the image of his wife with another man's cock in her mouth to the realisation that this gorgeous older woman was fucking the brains out of him and her threw himself into the moment and began to fuck her back.

Dave then guided the tired and satisfied Jenny from the couch to a kneeling position, with her face in line with John's pumping cock and Carol's wet pussy. Pushing her head forward till it was pressed against the pumping sex parts of her husband and best friend, Dave commanded, "Finger your pussy and lick them Jenny, taste them both as they fuck." At those words John felt his wife's tongue work the bottom of his shaft and Carol's pussy as Carol pumped herself up and down his rock hard cock.

Dave then moved to where he was in front of John and Carol, standing over the kneeling Jenny and stroked his cock and asked Carol, "ever had two men at the same time?"

"In between grunts of pleasure Carol replied "No...ugh...ugh... but.. oh fuck...fuck.. but.. if.. oh god..you stick that cock in my mouth I'll change that, oh god." She leaned forward and Dave fed the tip of his still hard cock into her open mouth.

To John the entire scene was completely surreal. It was something from the realm of porno videos, never did he imagine in his entire life that his wife would be eating her best friends pussy while while he was fucking her and Carol has another guys dick pumping in and out of her mouth.

The four enjoyed this arrangement for several minutes Jenny licking frantically at her friend and rubbing herself off was too much for her and she orgasmed again. Lying panting at their feet, her face covered in sweat and Carol's juices she looked so happy. Dave looked down as Carol worked on his massive tool and slyly said, "Jenny, while John and I double team your best friend here," he tapped Carol on the top of her head before continuing "Why not go clean the pussy juice and spunk off yourself and put on something sexy to make me and John and happy."

Jenny beamed a smile at him and quickly got up and headed out the room. Dave smiled and gripping the back of Carol's head began to powerfully fuck her mouth causing her to gag and drool to spill from her mouth as he drew his cock out to allow her to catch her breath before pumping it back in and out again.

Eventually John and Dave got into a position and rhythm that worked. Dave stood at one end of the couch and Carol knelt with one leg on the couch and the other on the floor as John stood behind fucking her pussy. From this position Dave was able to get about half the length of his cock in her mouth and was grinning and laughing with John about how good Carol was with her tongue, a talent John had recently experienced. Now John wasn't watching the man stick his cock in his wife's mouth he was way more relaxed and was having a great time and John repeatedly thanked Dave as he fucked his 58 year old neighbours pussy and Dave pumped his cock in and out her mouth. At one point the two old friends even high fived over her and then laughed at themselves and the ridiculousness of it all.

John was amazed he hadn't come yet and was enjoying fucking Carol immensely. Dave however, emptied his load over Carol's face and into her eager mouth, then announced he needed another beer. Before he left he suggested to Carol she do everything John wanted to make him happy.

"Be right back bud. We'll see if Carol can handle my cock in that pussy," he laughed and headed out towards the kitchen for his beer.

John continued to fuck Carol, and was completely lost in the heat of the moment with her. After many changes of position, he finally had her sitting on the couch, holding her legs in the air as he fucked her pussy and nuzzled and licked her tits. John with one deep thrust into her cunt, held it there as he stiffened and new he was about to come, he jerked his cock free and straddle Carol's stomach and putting his cock between her massive tits pushed her tits together as he came all over her tits and her open mouth that she had placed near the head of his cock as it poked out between her cleavage.

"Fuck I've always wanted to come over these titties Carol" he shouted as his come splashed across her skin.

At hearing this Carol had an almighty final orgasm pushing her tits around his still hard cock then smearing the come over them and rubbing it in, finally licking her wet fingers clean. She then lay back exhausted from the afternoon of debauchery, panting lightly and totally spent.

John stepped back gasping and panting from the effort of fucking Carol and stared down at his red headed neighbour. She was spent he realised and he decide to head to the kitchen for a beer, as he headed to the door of his kitchen he suddenly realised he'd been fucking Carol for what seemed like an age he realised Dave never came back. In the quiet of the house he could hear Grunting and groaning and the squeaking of springs from the direction of his bedroom so he headed towards it, knowing what that shit Dave had done. He'd sent Jenny off to the bedroom earlier so her could fuck her out of the sight of John.

"Fuck" John said aloud. deep down he knew that Dave fucking Jenny was inevitable after all he's just been fucking her best friend Carol six ways from Sunday, and Dave wasn't going to have been sitting about doing nothing all this time. Part of him thought Dave maybe did it out of sight because it might upset John seeing his wife fuck him, but mostly he really didn't like the idea of how easily Jenny had went off to fuck a stranger.

Stepping into the room John was stopped short with the site in front of him. Jenny was on the bed, beside some of her sex toys and some empty lubricant tubes, she had changed into some very sexy black lingerie, heels and stockings. she had put on heavy make-up, bright red lipstick which was now smeared from no doubt sucking Dave's massive cock, her eyes had had heavy black mascara, but it had run and was smeared down her face from sweat and tears of exertion that were now running down her face. She was on her knees on the bed, bent forward, her face pressed down against the bed, turned to face the door, almost as if, John would see her as he walked in, her knees where tight against her belly, but her feet were spread apart so her perfectly formed round ass was jutting upwards, tiny black knickers where hanging off the heels of one of her shoes, and John could see fresh cum was dripping out between her wet, puffy looking pussy lips. But what stopped John in his tracks was the sight of her arms stretched back behind her so her hands could grab each of her perfectly formed ass cheeks and hold them apart to make it easier for Dave, who currently had about half the length of his huge wide cock buried in Jenny's, up till today, virginal ass. Which from the tears in her eyes and the grunts and sounds she was making was causing Jenny a great deal of discomfort or pain.

He shouted "What the Fuck." then stopped as he stepped into the room. He wanted to storm in and attack Dave but something stopped him, It wasn't the fact he was sure Dave could break him in half or the guilt of letting this terrible event happen while he casually had sex with another woman in the other room. No, what stopped him was a strange desire to see the scene played out he couldn't not witness how this was going to end. So He just stood there unable to tear his gaze away from the cock that was buried in his wife's ass.

Dave turned his head as he saw John enter, and smiled as he spoke, "John, hey there, Now don't be upset. But sorry man I told you I can't resist corrupting cute, faithful little wives." he waved his hand and brought it down hard on Jenny's ass with a loud slap. "Did I say to stop babe, really you gotta get all this in you to make me happy."

He laughed and gave her ass another slap as she grunted and shifted her hips pushing back onto his cock some more. It was then John realised that Dave wasn't fucking Jenny's ass, she was pushing herself back onto his cock, easing it inch by inch into her tight back passage. Fascinated John watched as his lithe wife rocked her ass forward again and back getting the cock a little deeper each time, tears of pain running down her face and grunts of exertion. at times her eyes closed tight as the pain of the huge cock penetrating her hit home, and she'd stop for a second before adjusting herself opening her eyes again and keeping on going. As she did this, Dave gave a running commentary to John.

"I'll be honest I had her dress up all sexy for me and told her make her self look as slutty as she could, but I only intended to bring her back in so I could fuck her with you. but when I saw her ready to go, looking like a wonderfully slutty wife all sexed up for her husband I just couldn't resist, and since you were quite happily fucking Carol I thought I'd give your little Jenny here a good fucking. Like I said I cant resist the married ones." He laughed at his little catchphrase before continuing over the grunts and gasps of Jenny below him, casually swatting her butt or dropping a word of encouragement to her between sentences to John.

"So I had her suck me off for a while, as I said she is a fucking amazing cocksucker, can get the whole thing in her mouth. She gagged and nearly choked a couple of times but eventually she deep throated my massive cock. After I face fucked her for a bit, I couldn't wait any longer so I pushed her down her onto her back and gave her a resounding fuck. My god is her pussy tight. We fucked for ages, and I dropped little mental suggestion to her to almost come but never quite get there, but to continually get more and more sexually charged and desperate to orgasm. I'd switch position a few times but she really, really enjoyed it when she was riding on top of me, she'd pound her ass down and get the full length of me into her pussy, made her moan so loud, it was fucking great. And watching her tits sway as your 48 year wife bounced up and down on my cock and she fucked me like she was a 20 year old girl. It was amazing. She had me coming into that pussy in no time at all. And I kept her wanting and waiting to orgasm, She was desperate to come. So I talked away to her as she licked my cock clean, probing little questions, just see what turned her on and off, and then I hit pay-dirt. She hated anal. God, your Mrs didn't even like it when I was fingering her ass as I fucked her doggy style, did you Jenny?"

Jenny Grunted and through clenched teeth said "NO."

"So what did I say to you Jenny" he gleefully asked.

"You", she gasped at the pain in her ass, but kept pushing back as she replied, "you, said it'll make you happy... and make me ... oh fuck.. make me come ... fuck fuck fuck... if I'll let you fuck my ass... oh this is so uncomfortable baby... your cock is too big... ugh... but then you said I had to work for it... ugh... and that huge lovely cock of yours had to be deep into my ass till my bum touches your thighs and the whole cock is in my ass, even if I hate doing it. And as soon as you come in my bum I'll have orgasm, and oh fuck I want that so much."

Dave explained after Jenny was finished talking, "See John that's what gets me off the most, I know it's a little perverse to gleefully get pleasure making another man's wife debase herself for me but I can't help it, I really cant."

Dave almost is if to illustrate his point, pushed Jenny forward and leaned into a stroke pushing his weight behind his cock so it sank an inch or more deeper in her ass before pulling it out an inch or more again, Jenny grunted in pain but when he pulled back and out slightly her face filled with disappointment and she gritted her teeth and pushed herself backwards with a grunt, getting his cock even deeper into her ass, now nearly 3 quarters of it was buried in her tight ass. Dave went on, "See, she's doing this even though she doesn't want to get fucked in the ass, hates it even, and that's what makes it so fucking sweet to me, and she'll do it to please me, I get to take her anal virginity something she didn't even let you, her husband have, and she's letting me, because she really just wants to make me happy and to feel me come in that tight little ass. And John, this is the best bit, I'll probably leave her like this for you mate, you'll be able to fuck her ass and she'll beg you to do it to her, just to get herself off. Isn't that right Jenny my little cock slut, you're so happy to let me fuck your ass aren't you. Hell you know she even loosened herself up with her vibrator over there didn't you. tell him why baby."

Jenny Sobbed as she felt the pain in her ass from the last push back but let it rest in her as she replied though gritted teeth. "He's so big, is cocks wonderful but my ass was far to tight, so I begged him to let me fuck myself in the ass with a dildo to make room for it so it would be easier for his wonderful cock to fuck my ass." She panted some more before finishing her explanation, "he was so happy to watch me do it he said, so I thanked him by sucking his cock while I coated the vibrator with lube and pushed it into my ass for a while and John, I almost came so hard when I did that, having a cock in my mouth and ass made me want to come so hard, and all I wanted to do was come, even though I knew I was being unfaithful to you, and knew I'd hate someone fucking my ass, but I wanted to come and so I put his cock against my ass and pushed back till it was deep inside me, it hurt so much and its uncomfortable as fuck but I am going to get it all in me, I really am."

Dave spread his arms wide with a huge grin on his face shouted, "How FUCKING great is that, she fucking gave me a blow job to thank me for letting her fuck her own ass with a vibrator to make it looser. Looser just for her to push my massive cock into it." He spanked Jenny's now reddening ass again as he exclaimed, "Life just doesn't get better than this!"