Fantastic Pheromones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Wondered why he wasn't doing anything about this, Dave's perverse little mind fuck of Jenny was so bizarre but it was giving him extremely perverse pleasure, his cock was rock hard right now. Something about the whole situation was turning him on immensely and he found the idea of Jenny desperate to have her ass fucked while at the same time hating it, even though it was making her come, incredibly arousing. He was about to say something when Jenny triumphantly exclaimed "Fuck yeah! Its all in I got the whole fucking monster in my ass, now fuck my asshole, pound on it till you come in it you big cocked bastard!"

Dave gripped her ass cheeks with his fingers digging them into the round tight flesh which would no doubt leave a bruise, while Jenny put her hands down for support as Dave began to vigorously and almost brutally pound into her ass. Each time his cock pulled out, Jenny would grunt in pain but every time he rammed it hard into her and his cocks full length fully entered her she would gasp in pleasure as an orgasm that had been held back for an a hour or more was unleashed. Eventually as Dave's pounding quickened she was reduced to simply uttering a constant string of noise "uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh." Perfectly in time to the rhythm of Dave's penetrations. Dave had pushed her head down from behind into the bed and was holding it there turned so John could see her face and the look of absolute pleasure on it from the doorway, and she had stretched forward with her arms spread out gripping the bedspread only her pert ass in the air as Dave exerted his muscular body, which was now covered in sweat, in the effort of truly fucking her ass with all his strength.

With a final thrust he stiffened and announced "YES I AM FUCKING COMING BABY!" And at that Jenny's body spasmed as orgasm after orgasm ripped through it. Dave pulled his wet cock from her ass and for a final act of debasement from the wife of his friend, moved to her face, which was a mask of ecstasy as her body convulsed in orgasmic pleasure. Without any prompting from him she knew what was expected of her and eagerly opened her mouth and accepted the cock into it, then she sucked his cock clean as he stroked her hair and told her that she really, really wanted to suck cock clean that had been in her ass. Which set off another explosion of orgasms in her and she writhed in pleasure on the bed as Dave walked over to John and said "So, Still think it's bullshit."

John vigorously shook his head as he stood there and then laughed, with a rock hard cock in his hand, he moved towards the bed, his wife saw him approach and got into the position she had first assumed for Dave, her body still quivering with pleasure, she raised her perfect ass in the air towards him, pulled her ass cheeks apart causing Dave's come to drip slowly out. She looked over her shoulder at her husband and huskily growled "John, I want to come again, so get that cock over here and in my ass, it needs another good fucking."

"Dave," John said, as for the first time in 20 years he pushed his cock into his wife's ass, "I am so glad we bumped into each other, I think this is the start of a fantastic friendship."