All Comments on 'Fantasy Football Players'

by emelle78

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Floyd is just fullfilling his Darwinian role, . . .

harvesting fertile bitches for reproduction while eliminating defective gene clusters like Freddy. Don't hate the players, hate the game. Freddy has nothing to contribute to society or civilization, in fact he is a waste of natural resources. Julie will enjoy her orgasmic nirvana while Floyd takes physical and emotional possession of her, then she will take her place in Floyd's stable of pussy while he moves on to newer, younger, pussy. After a few kids and sagging tits and ass she will accept her place as a used up brood mare. She's simply too stupid to realize she could have had more if she hadn't of settled all those years ago on a useless limp dick like Freddy.

Ladies, don't make the same mistake. The real man is obviously not Freddy, but its not Floyd either. A real man doesn't marry closet sluts like Julie, and a real woman doesn't marry timid obsequious poltroons like "Freddy." Freddy was just an ass-kissing place holder until Julie finally got what her limited intellect wanted; to be Floyd's whore. Well, she'll certainly be one of his whores, for as long as she can keep in shape and deliver great sex. Floyd has no use for any other part of her being.

Very insightful and honest, if harsh. But that' life.

Oh, the real man? The real man is the husband who sooner or later puts a bullet in the back of Floyd's head when he tries to seduce the real man's woman. Real wives don't fuck around, and neither do real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OH NO!!!

A good cuckold story on a cuckold sex site.What will we ever do???

All five stars here.Just piss off the sick fetish B.T.B. lovers that lurk here..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and pathetic sick story

The writer did a tremendous poor job on this ugly story. In fact it seems the author has some cuckold issues mixed with some gay issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This is story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor developed, badly written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

makeupadamname4memakeupadamname4meover 6 years ago
Thumbs up

Great story well written. Look forward to what happens next. Ignore the anonymous haters their to stupid to quit reading a story they don't like. Or are they just self loathing cuck wanna be's to chicken to actually do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

oh wow, a wife taste a nigger cock then forgoes her husband and be a black slut.

you filth sure love being the cucks for nigs huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

What must we do to be done with this kind of crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who is Chuck?

And how did he suddenly get into the mix? Other than the name mistake, it was well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thats good

now that you know your status in her world, you can move on, there is nothing worth staying with her for

oh, but leak a few, hell a lot, of photos to the press of him having an affair with a married woman

now when she comes back because he has move onto the next dumb slut you can smile and close the door on her

jbpeters74jbpeters74over 6 years ago
opinion

This was a hot story, I think that once I like to see a scenario where the wife has just told the husband that she wants to be the man whore, then the husband stand up right then and say, "Ok, then I am going home to pack my things and will have the attorney write up the divorce paperwork" I would like to see both conclusions. one to completely wake her up and the other where she just doesn't care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* for wrong category

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-OH NO

Ah, the moron fetish lover is back again, whining about the btb stories. Ass wipe, how many times do I have to tell you, btb is not fetish. Only a stupid idiot like you would think so. Gave this piece of garbage a well deserved ONE STAR in honor of this ass wipe.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Would you racist fools please drop this "Bruthas supersexed my wife" plot??....BUT....

If you use it, could you at least make the black guy a real.man who doesnt need to be indiscreet or taunt people half his size?

I have known a few Bruthas we're smooth, respectful of the marriage, and nice guys. WTF all you pinche guys got to write fuckhead African American Men??

Or, at least write a realistic epilog, with counseling and/or divorce for the snow bunny idiots, and some payback to F for his indiscretions and blatant taunts. Duh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not exactly my cup of tea.

I do enjoy reading about men and wives opening up their marriages sexually. I don’t enjoy reading where the spouse who invited another person to enjoy sex with his or her spouse is disrespcted by the guest. I read the whole story, anticipating an ending where the wife came to her senses of what was going on. Disappointed. Only three * for my vote. If you wrote a redeeming Chapter 2....well, we’d see at that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh, more fetish garbage

Has been regurgitated into the LOVING Wives category.

Another worthless, racist story about a stupid slut; not a wife or, even worth marrying, for that matter. Her pimp/wimp(husband) and, all other characters; seem like brainless Neanderthals or, some lowly form of animal that gets horny at the drop of a hat. Really lowers & debases women to the point of mere property to be loaned out. Could at least charge; then she would at least have value as a ho and getting paid for the trouble of putting up with Neanderthal like males; that would probably hump legs for all the brain power they seem to lack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow. People are very ‘protective’ of this category! What scares you so much? Very telling. Sad.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Bullshit

What is it with you assailed who write this carp. Oh the magic of the BBC. I'm your slit now, it's your fussy now! A simple bullet to old Floyd's head will save the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NIGGER PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's that for "respect" Cuckyboys and cheating WHORE wife Apologists???????? Time for each of you "wife sharing, cock sucking, anal creampie eating degenerates" to scurry back your bedroom closets and wait for the next "real man" to satisfy your "loving wives"! Sucks to be YOU!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story !

Hope there will be a sequel !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT A WIMP, BALL-LESS WRITER

WHAT PUKE SHIT THIS IS. THIS WRITER IS SO FUCKED UP. THREE PAGES TO TELL THE WORLD THAT HE/SHE HAS NOT BALLS, NO NOTHING. PLEASE GO POUND YOUR TWO INCH PUD THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO WRITE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy

Amazing story......watched my wife Lara get fucked by a black stud and she loved it. His cock was massive..so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

put this in the wrong category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same Old Shit

Title pretty much tell the story, as with most if not all (blacks fucking white wives) these types of stories. While in school and the military I have seen many small dicked black guys. Of course there has been some larger guys also but not as many as the constant depiction of "all black have cocks to their knees" and can satisfy a white wife better than her white husband, all stereotypes. The question should be why would any self respecting white woman/wife want to be fucked by a black guy at all, just disgusting. How many guys do you know who would allows this and just sit back and watch it happen. Pure Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should've put this in the gay male subsection

Wouldn't be surprised if you had a cock in your mouth when you wrote this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

First this is just fantasy jerk off stories. In the real world probably less than a tenth of a percent would allow their spouse to fuck another without repercussions. Huge big dicks are not the norm for any race or color. I know guys that worked in prisons from going to the gym or back at school most guys are in the same average but you do get one here or there that are abnormally big. The bbc is from porn where they search out the biggest dicks they can find and this is what people see. It’s not racist but the taboo of it all. All the pro athletes, movie stars, musicians etc can usually have there pick of girls trying to hook up with a famous person . Even on the college level it happens and the black guy fucking the white girl is mostly just a fucking thing but the guys I was friends with would admit it’s a conquest and power issue also. When younger at s party my friend who was black was fucking this white girl while the boyfriend was downstairs. He talk shit the whole time he fucked her then came in her mouth and sent her back to the party while went right to the unsuspecting boyfriend and kissed him. Hours later with people drunk and passed out he fucked her again with about four others in the room hooking up. He made her beg talk dirty and then her fucked her ass . When done he went to her face and pushed it in her mouth a few times . That was nuts she was totally ashamed the next day and normally doesn’t get like that . The boyfriend dumped her when he found out but it seemed to be a one time mistake for her that people talk about forever. Guys that go away to College and play sports will tell you it’s free for all . Plenty of white girls fucking black guys white guts etc . It’s just an age thing with freedom so guys and girls go a little crazy when they’re away at school

screwherscrewherover 6 years ago
My wife's fantasies.

That was a great story. My own wife has her share of fantasy men. And local pro athletes are near the top of her list. I'd love to set her up with our own Floyd. Where he fucks her all night in a hotel too!

CuckinTxCuckinTxover 6 years ago
Amazing

Awesome stuff. Would love to see the next time they hooked up. I have a white wife and would love to see her getting fucked by big black cock. One day I might be so lucky

I just saw I had one hand on the iPad and a othe on my cock

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 6 years ago
Great Fantasy

I love to read interracial cuckold stories - not a big fan of the husband humiliation thing, I feel it detracts from the story telling and isn't real.

This story certainly begs a chapter 2 and maybe 3.

Would like to see Floyd evenyually get her pregnant before they end the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Solid

Now, I already know this isn't a realistic story and the variables are too good to be true, but it makes for good material. Used part 1 and 2 for one night, and I used part 3 for tonight. I like what you wrote, even if it was probably from years ago. I'm not exactly sure.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Wonderful start

You have my full undivided hot, wet attention. I love Floyd. Xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

I don't get a husband wanting another man to fuck his wife, it worries me about their mentally his pea sized brain is obviously set in his cock end.conversely a wife wanting he husband wanting hubby to fuck a another woman her brains are situated in her clitoris.

Fortunately this tale is fantasy by the author but maybe the author has experienced it?

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
What a ceative and innovative plot!

What a creative and innovative plot! A black man fucks a white wife while the husband watches! Congratulations for being so creative...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 *'s

Awesome cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
amazing

read ch 3, had to go back to ch 1 !

wife's verbal slutyness propels the action!

like the eroticism of a strip tease progressing , the thrill of a cuck tale can progress as well. at first wife was seeking ok from hubby for every little advance. it can be as hot as the action itself when wife stops asking permission.

"Yeah?! You'd be OK letting me get a piece of that nice white pussy that's all your right now? You sure? You really sure? Cause it might not be all yours for long!"

.....when this quote morphs into ".........her pussy isn't yours anymore, it's all mine now." :)

.....when in the throes of her passion, she professes she belongs to Floyd completely. When Floyd demands an answer to "....and if I don't want you giving any sex to your husband, your body is all mine?" :)

have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome wife sex.

I enjoy reading and fantasizing this horny wife fucking these black guys with her husband watching.

- www.ishared.life/19-crazy-sex-skills

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If you are gay and don't love your wife, then this might get you off.

Because there is nothing left of hubbies self respect or marriage.

shang40shang407 months ago

Sensual seduction and Deal

I really loved the 1st chapter in which the black man kneads her Ass 💕.

The description is so clear that I was visualising my wife is being man handled before me And that's the deal.

dick_hardendick_harden4 months ago

Loved the sex and the early part was great. I just don't get the "who owns your pussy now?" thing. I would have loved Floyd(Chuck) to just enjoy the fuck, enjoy giving pleasure to Julie and to Freddy and treat the whole thing as good clean fun, rather than him needing to "own" her. I gave it 5 stars because it was carefully written (apart from one typo) and nicely paced, with good use of dirty talk. I would have loved it more if the husband fucked her after the bull had. And if the bull wasn't such a disrespecting egocentric prick.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 months ago

its no there is no disrespect for hubby lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous