Fantasy Football Players

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was getting wilder than I'd ever thought it would, what with Floyd actually playing with my wife's wet pussy in a public bar!

He then told her to tell me what she had said out on the dance floor. Julie hesitated, but Floyd insisted. He pulled his hand out from between her legs and said, "if you don't tell him I'm getting up and leaving right now. Tell him!"

Julie looked at me with a desperate look on her face. "Oooooh," she groaned, submitting to Floyd's will, "I told him, honey -- I told him I really want to have sex with him." She turned to Floyd, seeking his approval.

"That all?" Floyd demanded. He placed his hand back under the table and I saw his big finger slide along the wet lips of her pussy, teasing.

"Ohhh, Freddy," she squealed as he slowly pressed his finger back inside her, "I told him I wanted him to, to . . . . to fuck me!"

"More!" Floyd urged.

"Ooooh!" she wailed, "OK, OK. Honey -- I told him about my fantasy -- to fuck a pro -- a big, muscular pro athlete. Ugh!"

Floyd nodded to her, demanding that she continued.

"Oh, God, baby! I told him I wanted to him to fuck me . . . to fuck me with his big, black cock!"

I was stunned. Julie never used the word "fuck" before. She always called it "making love." And I had never heard that part of the fantasy before -- the big, black cock part.

"That's right!" Floyd smiled, "and that's what you're going to get, baby. Tell him what else you said."

"Oooooh," Julie swooned, breathing heavy now from Floyd's diddling fingers. "Do I have to?" she whined.

"Tell him!" Floyd demanded, pulling his hand away again.

She groaned again and I could tell her will power was gone. Floyd was going to have his way. "I . . . I . . .," she groaned and looked at Floyd who just glared at her. Finally, she turned to me and said quietly, "I told him I wanted to suck his cock, honey. I told him I wanted to suck his big, black cock. I actually said those words, baby -- I want to suck his big, black cock."

Wow. Julie never talked about "sucking cock." Hearing her speak like that was a huge turn-on, and my own cock was hard as a rock. Julie suddenly gasped, grabbed the edge of the table and begged Floyd not to stop, as she was really close to coming. Instead, he removed his fingers from her pussy, telling her that she was going to come all right, come a lot, but not from finger-fucking. He said she was going to orgasm on his cock, with all nine inches of it buried inside her. Julie just groaned at that.

"Please," she whispered, "please, just take me somewhere and fuck me!"

I stared in shock at my usually reserved wife as she uttered these words. Floyd grinned and said that his room was right upstairs, and ordered my wife to come upstairs with him where he would fuck her brains out. "And you're welcome to come and watch, Freddy, if you want."

In the elevator Floyd turned Julie to face me and stood behind her, kissing her neck and squeezing her tits right in front of me. Floyd looked me in the eye as he spoke into Julie's ear, "You ready to get fucked all night long?" he teased, "ready to get fucked by my nine-inch cock inside that tight white pussy of yours?" Julie groaned. "You ready to suck a big, black cock with your husband watching?"

Julie just moaned as the chime rang for our floor, and when the doors opened Floyd took my wife by the hand and led her down the hall to his suite as I trailed behind.

*****

I took a seat in the corner as Floyd seated himself in a comfy chair and pointed to the carpet in front of him, directing Julie to stand there. She complied immediately, stepping across the carpet and standing shyly with her hands behind her back, breathing heavily.

"Take off your clothes," Floyd said forcefully.

She looked at me with a guilty expression, biting her lip, and then proceeded to undo the buttons on her shirt. When she was done she let it drop to the floor, then stood in just her bra and skirt, her chest heaving with every breath, her reddish-brown hair flowing over her bare shoulders. Slowly, she reached behind to undo her bra and lowered the straps. She let it hang on her shoulders for a moment and then pulled it away, baring her firm breasts and hard nipples to Floyd. He studied her for a moment, enjoying the sight of her firm orbs. Julie did a little half-turn for him, giving him a show, then unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, looking to Floyd submissively. When he nodded she smiled and stepped out of her panties, leaving her standing naked in just her heels.

"Nice," Floyd said, looking Julie up and down. He turned to me and smirked, as if to say, "I told you so." It was surreal. I never thought I'd see my wife undressing herself and standing nude before another man, waiting for his approval while I sat by mutely.

Floyd kicked off his shoes, rose from his chair and pulled Julie into his arms, pressing her nipples against his dress shirt. He leaned down and they locked in a wet, torrid kiss, their tongues wrestling as Floyd's big hands roamed all over my wife's naked body. He ground his pelvis against the bare skin of her belly as his hands gripped her smooth ass cheeks and pulled them tight against him. Floyd leaned back and took Julie's firm tits in his hands, rubbing her soft mounds and pinching her nipples in his fingers. While Floyd was caressing my wife she had her hands all over him, rubbing his broad shoulders and back and holding his head in her hands as they made out in front of me. Julie undid the buttons on his shirt, quickly disrobing him from the chest up as they kissed.

Floyd paused, letting us get a good view of his hard body. He still had the washboard abs from his playing days and his arms and neck were bulging with solid muscles. He looked Julie in the eye and applied slight pressure to her shoulders, guiding her down to her knees on the carpet in front of him.

Julie looked up at him awe and then turned to me, shaking her head as if she couldn't believe how lucky she was to be kneeling before this incredible specimen of manliness, getting ready to suck his big, black cock.

Floyd gave her a nod and she began to undo his belt, her red fingernails unbuckling it and pulling the black leather through the loops. She looked up at him as she unsnapped the button and lowered his zipper. Floyd raised each leg in turn as she slid his slacks down and off, leaving him towering over her in just his tight black briefs, the outline of his huge shaft encased in fabric. Julie looked over at me again, dizzy with excitement, then reached up to grasp the waistband of his briefs in her dainty, pale fingers. She was panting in delight as she pulled them down, releasing his powerful tool from its confinement.

"Oh, my God," Julie gasped as his meaty shaft came into view, "it's huge!"

Julie's mouth was open in astonishment as she reached up and took Floyd's big, black cock in her small, white hands. The contrast was striking, her pale skin against his mocha-hued skin, her red fingernails adding color.

I sat on the chair, dumbfounded, as Julie began to pump his long rod in her fists, stroking the shaft eagerly from base to tip, massaging the crown with her fingers, caressing the huge balls that hung between his legs.

"It's so big," she kept saying, over and over, "it's amazing!"

"Give it a kiss, baby," Floyd commanded, "taste it."

Julie looked at me and moaned out loud as she brought her lips to the fat crown. I'll never forget the image of her pink lips pressed against the smooth, dark skin at the tip of his long, hard, upward-curving shaft. She closed her eyes and slurped a wet, loving kiss against it, taking in a deep breath through her nose at the same time -- tasting, feeling and smelling the power of Floyd's giant penis. My wife, my lifelong companion, was worshipping Floyd's hard, ebony shaft with all of her senses.

He hadn't been kidding about it being nine inches long and it was also thick, as thick as Julie's wrist, with pronounced, pulsing veins wrapped all over it. I wondered if Julie could handle a cock that big, and I sensed that she was wondering the same thing. In the meantime, though, she was kissing it all over, from tip to the base -- wet, sensuous, adoring kisses, exploring every inch of his member with her pursed lips, her eyes closed and look of pure bliss on her face. She seemed completely devoted to Floyd's cock, intently focused as she lavished it with kisses, as if nothing else in the world existed. It was like she was under a spell -- I'd never seen her like this, not even close.

After she got it nice and wet she began licking it -- long, smooth swipes of her tongue, like an ice cream cone, slathering all over him -- kissing and licking, licking and kissing, making love to his meat with her lips and tongue as she stroked him with her hands and played with his balls, devoting herself to his full nine inches.

Floyd looked down at Julie on her knees going crazy over his big dick, then looked to me and smiled. "I told you, Freddy," he laughed, "these married white women just go insane for black cock. This one seems to really like it!"

Julie purred in agreement and continued to lick him all over. When it was shining in her hands she pulled back for a moment, admiring the big, black slab of meat in her hands, glistening with moisture. "It's so beautiful," she whispered, then leaned forward to resume kissing and licking it all over, drenching Floyd's member with her affection.

"Nice, baby," Floyd said, then grasped his shaft and pressed it against his belly. "Suck my balls now, honey," he directed, widening his stance to allow his huge testicles to swing freely between his muscular legs, "yeah, suck my big, black balls, and make sure your husband gets a good view."

Julie looked over at me and gave a guilty smile, then obediently went to work on Floyd's huge, furry sack. She licked his balls all over until they were dripping wet, then sucked his entire left nut into her mouth, then his right, alternating back and forth between licking and sucking his wrinkled ball bag like it was candy, all the while pumping his shaft in her fist. Julie looked like she could have kept jerking him off and sucking his balls for the rest of her life, but after a few minutes Floyd grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head off.

Floyd yanked her mouth to the fat, mushroom head and pushed forward. "Time to suck it now, baby," he directed as Julie parted her lips, eagerly taking him into her hungry mouth. Julie purred in delight as Floyd's fat tool slid over her tongue. He held her head in his large hands and began pumping his hips back and forth, gently easing more and more of his big, black cock through her pursed lips each stroke.

With her mouth stuffed with cock and Floyd holding her head, she cast a sidelong glance at me out of the corner of her eye. Her eyes sparkled and her lips formed a big smile around Floyd's dick. I understood that she was letting me know how much she loved this, and how much she appreciated my submission.

"Yeah, Freddy," Floyd laughed, "I knew as soon as you showed me that picture in your office that I'd have my dick in your wife's mouth soon . . . nice of you to set this up, my man."

Julie looked to me again, Floyd's cock still firmly lodged in her mouth and a surprised expression on her face as she suddenly realized that we hadn't run into Floyd by chance.

"That's right, girl! Your husband set the whole thing up -- arranged everything so you could get that big, black cock you always wanted. You're a lucky girl, honey!" he laughed.

Julie's looked at me with wide-open, surprised eyes, and I just shrugged and mouthed the words, "I love you." Her mouth quickly curled into a smile around Floyd's huge shaft and her eyes took on a cheerful sparkle as she realized this was my gift to her. Happily she turned her attention back to Floyd's big, dripping cock, enjoying it with renewed energy. She sucked him intently, her mouth slurping up and down, her hands sliding up and down the base of his rod and over his balls. I could see her throat muscles working as her tongue fluttered over his meat insider her mouth. She was working his shaft furiously, with a hunger I'd never seen from her before. Usually she wasn't enthusiastic about blowing me but with Floyd she was absolutely passionate, sucking his cock as if it was the most delicious thing in the world. It was like his nine-inch member had some kind of magic power over her.

Floyd looked at Julie on her knees before him, then turned to me. "Freddy, my man, is there anything sexier than a white woman sucking on a big, black cock?"

I just looked on in awe, amazed that the cock-crazed creature on her knees was my sweet wife of 14 years.

"Yeah," Floyd groaned, looking over at me, "your wife is a great cocksucker, man. God! She's got cocksucker lips, and cocksucker attitude, too!" He ran his hand through Julie's hair, "You love being a cocksucker for black dick, don't you babe?"

Julie just grunted her assent, too wrapped up in blowing Floyd to pause. But Floyd wanted an answer. He took a handful of her hair and pulled her off his cock, demanding, "Baby! -- you better tell me -- do you love sucking black dick, or not?" Julie fought to get his meat back in her mouth, but he was too strong.

"You love being a cocksucker for this big, black cock, baby? Tell me! Tell your husband!"

"Ugh!" Julie grunted, struggling for his cock, but he was just too strong. "Yes!" she shouted, "yes!"

"Yes what?" Floyd demanded.

"Ugh," she grunted again, "Yes! I love it! Your cock is beautiful!" Still he wouldn't let go. "Yes!" she continued, "I love being your cocksucker." Julie was struggling against him, still trying to suck him back in, but he wouldn't let her. "Ooooohh, please!" she protested, "please! I love sucking you, Floyd . . . I love sucking your big, black cock! Please!"

"Tell him, too!" he urged, pointing to me.

Obeying, Julie turned to me and gasped, "God! I love this baby! I love being Floyd's cocksucker . . . I love his cock . . . . his big, black cock . . . I love it baby . . ." Julie turned to Floyd and looked up at him hopefully, desperately seeking his approval.

"That's it!" Floyd laughed, then let go and allowed my wife to quickly inhale his cock back into her mouth, as if she didn't want to miss a second of sucking him.

"Nice, baby," Floyd said as Julie pumped her mouth on his shaft, "that's nice."

Julie blew him intently, hungrily, with absolutely no reservations, sucking, licking and kissing all over him, fondling and sucking his balls, taking him down deep until she gagged. Time seemed to stop. All the while Floyd kept up a steady chatter, telling her and me what a sexy cocksucker she was, how hot it was to watch a respectable white lady to go crazy for black cock, how he was going to fuck her all night long.

Eventually the sweat started to build on Floyd's brow and he started pumping his hips more and more, fucking his cock into Julie's hungry mouth. I could tell he was getting close.

"OK, baby!" Floyd said, taking his shaft in his hand and fisting the base while Julie sucked on the head, "time to get ready for your reward now!"

Uh-oh, I thought to myself. I told Floyd that Julie didn't swallow, didn't I? This wasn't going to go well, I worried.

"You ready honey?" he demanded, jerking his rod.

Julie grunted enthusiastically, rubbing his big balls with one hand and grabbing his ass with the other as she sucked madly on the head of his pole. Saliva was dripping down her chin and Floyd was sweating for real now. "Oh, baby!" he groaned, looking down at my wife on her knees, sucking him like a hungry whore. "That's it, girl! Keep sucking! I'm almost there!"

Floyd looked over at me, then down at Julie. "Open wide, baby! Open up!" he commanded. "I'm . . . . almost . . . there . . . "

Julie closed her eyes, tilted her head back and opened wide, eager for everything Floyd had to give her.

"Really?" I thought to myself. She never let me come in her mouth but now seemed desperate to taste Floyd's load. I could see the bulbous head of his cock in her wide-open mouth, her tongue fluttering wildly. Floyd pumped the base one last time and gave a mighty grunt, then blasted a huge load of semen into my wife's gaping mouth. Julie squealed in delight as the first shot blasted out, splashing over her upper lip and making a pearly mustache. She quickly clamped her lips around the head before it erupted again, filling her mouth and making her eyes go wide. I could tell she was working her tongue on him, coaxing more and more come from his balls. Floyd grunted loudly as he shot spurt after spurt of hot semen into my wife's hungry mouth. Julie was whimpering and squealing, devouring every drop of hot spunk he spewed out as he emptied his balls into her willing mouth. Finally, Floyd let out a huge exhalation and slumped back down onto the bed. Julie pulled back and parted her lips wide, displaying for him and me the huge quantity of gooey, white, frothy semen Floyd discharged into her.

"Beautiful, baby!" Floyd gasped, "now let's see you swallow it all down."

Julie closed her lips together and smiled up at him, and we both watched her throat muscles working as she took a giant swallow and then opened her mouth again, showing that Floyd's semen was now deep in her belly.

"Ummm, that was wonderful," she purred, gasping for breath. She scooped a sticky blob of come off her cheek and then licked her fingers clean.

"Yes it was," Floyd gasped, rubbing her head lovingly, "I knew you'd like that big load, baby! That was a whole week's worth of come you just gobbled down." Then he turned to me and added, "Yeah, Freddy, your wife can suck me dry anytime -- and I think she will from now on!

Julie purred in agreement, still adoringly kissing and licking his softening shaft, but Floyd had other ideas. He pulled her mouth off and told her to lie on the bed. "Time to fuck that sweet white pussy of yours, baby."

Julie quickly scrambled onto the sheets and lay back. Floyd kneeled over her head and offered his half-hard cock to her which she quickly sucked back into her messy mouth.

"That's it baby, get me nice and hard -- suck it back to life!"

It didn't take long. With Julie nursing his member lovingly it quickly returned to its full nine inches. Floyd took his hardness in his hands, climbed between her legs and positioned himself at the lips of her pussy. Julie down to the big missile about to impale her and gasped in amazement, straining to spread her legs even farther apart as Floyd pressed forward, beginning to work his cock inside her.

"Ohhh," Julie gasped as Floyd pushed his hard penis into my wife's quivering body.

When the fat head of his shaft penetrated her wet, gripping cunt lips they both turned and looked at me -- Floyd like a conquering hero, Julie with a look of astonishment on her face at the dark, giant slab of meat snaking its way into her slit. It was like an out-of-body experience for me, watching my loving wife, the mother of my children, my best friend in the whole world -- on her back on a hotel bed with her legs spread wide, a black Adonis looming above her, working his nine-inch cock into her previously faithful vagina. Was this real?

Well, one thing I realized was that Floyd had been wrong -- there was one thing more sexy than watching my wife suck on his cock. Watching his huge black shaft disappear between her thighs was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Floyd took his time, working it in slowly as Julie spread her legs as wide as she possibly could. She was grunting with effort and groaning in pleasure all at once, her ass squirming against the bedsheets as she struggled to accept Floyd's huge tool. Floyd would push in and then pull back, going a little deeper on each stroke and keeping up a steady stream of encouraging dirty talk.