Fantasy Football Players

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
705 Followers

"That's it, baby," he said, "you're going love having nine inches of black cock in your white pussy, aren't you?" Julie just groaned, closing her eyes and squirming. "Yeah, baby, show hubby over there how much you love getting fucked by a big dick, a real big dick."

Julie just grunted in reply, nearly delirious as Floyd's huge member invaded her loins. After a few minutes Floyd finally worked his full length inside her and held still, letting her get used to the feeling of being stuffed with more hard cock than ever before. When Julie seemed to be getting comfortable he pulled back slowly and then pushed forward, all the way in, then back out, a little harder and faster each time, and soon he was fucking my wife with long, deep, strokes of huge ebony shaft.

Julie was writhing and squirming on the bed beneath him, lost in a sea of lust. "Ooooh! Aahh! Oh! Oh my God!!!" She grunted and gasped with each thrust into her newly adulterous cunt, a steady stream of passionate gurgling emanating from her throat.

"That's it, baby!" Floyd encouraged, "you might be the hottest married pussy I've fucked yet! What do you think of that, Freddy?" I just shook my head, amazed at the scene playing out on the bed before me.

Julie kept groaning and squirming, overwhelmed by the power of Floyd's big cock and the energy of his pounding. After a few more minutes of hard, steady fucking he dropped his lips to her ears and whispered something, then barked at her, "Tell him! Go on! Tell him!"

"Ooooooh, Freddy," Julie moaned, turning to me, "he's fucking me soooo good!" Just then Floyd slammed into her with a powerful thrust that made her squeal with pleasure and seemed to open her verbal floodgates. "Oh, fuck, baby!" she cried, "I fucking love this!" It was if his cock had magical powers that removed all of her previous inhibitions. "Floyd's cock is so fucking big, honey! I fucking love it, baby! I love it," she looked up at him as he plowed into her, then turned back to me, "Oh, baby! He's fucking me so good! Floyd's cock is the best!"

I couldn't believe it. Julie never cursed, when we were in bed or anytime. She never said "fuck" or "cock" or anything like that, but now she was cursing her head off, completely out of her normal self. Floyd smiled at me, then leaned down to whisper to her again. Julie moaned and threw her head back. "Yes! Yes!" she cried, "Yes!"

Floyd pulled his rod all the way out, holding the tip against the wet lips of her pussy. "Well, you better tell him!" he commanded. Julie gave me a desperate look, then took a deep breath.

"Baby," she stammered said apologetically, "I, I. . . I need this . . . I need it . . ."

"Tell him!" Floyd demanded again, sliding the head of his cock along her dripping slit, "what are you? Tell him or no more cock for you!"

"Ooooh, Freddy!" Julie wailed, "I said I'd be his slut! I'm Floyd's slut now baby! I'm sorry, baby, it's never going to be the same again . . . I'm his now, I'm Floyd's slut . . . I'm his fucking slut, baby!" Julie was gasping at me, a frantic look on her face, "oh, fuck baby! His cock is so big, so beautiful -- I fucking love it, baby"

Floyd smiled and slowly began to ease his cock inch by inch back into to my wife's hungry snatch. "Good girl," he chuckled, "that's right, you belong to me now. Your pussy belongs to Floyd!"

"Oh, yes! Oh, God yes!" Julia cried as Floyd pressed back into her hot cunt, "Yes, it's yours! My pussy's yours, I'm your slut. Fuck me! Oh, God!" she was going crazy now, thrusting her hips back at him, trying to take every inch of his giant shaft inside her as their loins crashing together with wet, squishy sounds.

Now Floyd was really getting into it, fucking her and squeezing her tits roughly, keeping up the dirty trash talking. "You gonna be my whore baby? You gonna be a whore for my cock?"

"Yes! Yes! Anything! I'll do anything," she wailed.

"Fuck me whenever, right?"

"Yes! Yes! Anytime!"

"Fuck whoever, right? You're gonna fuck whoever I tell you to, right?"

"Ugh! Oh, God! Yes! Anything! Just . . . keep . . . fucking . . . me!"

"Hear that, Freddy? I think you opened a can of worms here, buddy! Your wife is all mine now, my new slutty whore! This is gonna be great, Freddy, just fucking great!"

The trash talk died down and they began fucking intensely now, eyes closed, grunting and groaning, their bodies covered in a shiny coating of sweat. The sounds and smell of sex filled the room. Floyd fucked my wife in every position imaginable, rolling her over onto her side, pushing her legs up to her ears, lying back on the bed beneath her while he sucked her tits and squeezed her ass.

While she was on top of him he spun her around into reverse-cowgirl position, then scooted to the edge of the bed, tossing her around like a rag doll impaled on his fat pole. He was lying back with his legs hanging over the bed and his feet on the floor, Julie facing me, bouncing eagerly on his lap. Sitting not three feet away, I had a perfect view of his smooth black shaft pistoning in and out of my wife's sopping cunt as she rode him. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Floyd knew exactly what he was doing. "You like that view, Freddy? Why don't you get down on the floor and see it even closer? On your knees, boy!"

Without even thinking I slid down off the chair, kneeling on the carpet between Floyd's outstretched legs. Their coupling was now just a few inches in front of my face. I could see the wetness on Julia's pussy, the wrinkled skin of Floyd's swollen balls. The scent of Julia's steaming pussy was heavenly. It was as if I was in a trance.

"Look at that big cock fucking your wife's pussy, Freddy. Ever think she could handle a piece of meat like mine? Look how big it is, Freddy, how hard, look how black it is! A big, black cock fucking your wife's pussy, and she loves it!" he laughed.

"Tell him!" Floyd commanded my wife once again, "tell him how good it is!"

"Ooooh, baby!" Julie cried, placing her hand on the top of my head as she descended on Floyd's rod, taking his entire nine inches inside her wet pussy, "I can't believe how good this is! Floyd's cock is so big . . . so beautiful . . . so hard . . ." Julie rose back up so the smooth, flared mushroom head was pressed against her slit. I could see her wetness coating his black skin, then she sank back down again, wet and smooth, fucking herself on this big, ebony wand. "God, baby!" she panted, "I love getting fucked like this! I need it -- big, black cock baby. Oh fuck, it's so good!"

"That's right, Freddy," Floyd added, "look at my balls! Look at those big balls right in front of your face -- filled with come for your slutty wife -- I'm gonna fill her up with come! Go on! Look at my balls!"

They were huge, filling my field of vision and bouncing up and down as Julie rode him. I felt Julia's eyes on the top of my head and knew she was wondering how far this would go. I was in a daze, watching my wife ride this huge black cock, pledging to be his slut and his whore, listening to Floyd taunt me about taking control of my her for his own pleasure from now on. I probably would have remained on my knees there forever, watching and listening to their coupling, breathing in the scent of their sex, but eventually Floyd pushed my head away and flipped Julia over so she was on her hands and knees on the bed. He began plowing into her from behind, holding her hips and slamming his giant rod into her wet cunt.

Julia was grunting and howling in ecstasy, a constant stream of profanity coming from her mouth, "fuck me . . . oh, yes! . . . . fuck my pussy, Floyd . . . fuck my slutty pussy . . . make me your whore!" She was in a different world and I just watched, stunned, still on my knees as Floyd took control of both of our lives.

He looked down at me on the floor and nodding knowingly, as if he knew all along where this would end up. He smiled and licked his thumb and then, without slowing down the relentless pounding of her pussy, he pressed his wet thumb against Julie's puckered rosebud. Her virgin puckered rosebud. "Oh, my God!" Julie cried as she felt his thumb pushing into her. "Oh, my God!"

"Just relax, baby," Floyd said, "trust me - you're gonna love this -- all my white sluts do," and with that he pushed down, sliding just the tip of his fat thumb into my wife's asshole.

"Eiiiaaa!" Julie squealed, "it hurts!"

"OK, OK," Floyd cooed. He paused for a moment, resting his cock balls-deep in her wet pussy and the tip of his thumb just past her tight anal ring. "Just relax -- get used to it baby -- breathe and relax," Julie had her face down in the pillow, her skin red and flushed, breathing heavy, trying to relax. "That's it . . . you're doing great," Floyd encouraged.

Julie panted, trying to catch her breath, "oooh, ooooh!" she whined, "I'm not sure about this . . ."

"Just relax," Floyd said again. Then, keeping his thumb in place, he slowly withdrew the length of his rod from her pussy and started fucking her with slow, steady strokes.

"Mmmmm," Julie purred, "God! I love your cock!"

"Yeah, I know you do," Floyd responded. When he saw that Julie was getting comfortable, he kept fucking her with his cock and slowly started wiggling his thumb, pulling it out and pushing back in. He swiped some pussy juice for lube and worked his thumb in deeper, exploring the depths of my wife's virgin backside with his fat digit.

Julie was starting to get into it now, clearly enjoying Chuck's anal invasion. After a few minutes, Chuck was easily sliding his finger in and out of Julie's ass while reaming her pussy with his big, black cock, a double invasion that was sending my previously conservative wife into thralls of anal ecstasy. She was moaning and wailing, completely given over to Floyd's incredible sexual abilities.

"Oh, yes!" she cried, "fuck my pussy . . . finger my ass, Floyd! I'm your slut! Your slut forever, God! . . . oh, God you fuck me so good! . . . oh, fuck! Oh fuck! Oh, fuck!" Julie was in a fever state now, wailing and squirming and pushing her ass back against him, "I fucking love this! I love your cock in my pussy! Oh, fuck!! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

On each stroke Floyd would bury his nine inches in Julie's cunt, his hips slamming into her while bottoming out his fat thumb in her virgin asshole. Julie was going so crazy I worried that Floyd was going to pull out and try to fuck her tight ass with his monster cock, which seemed physically impossible. Wisely Julie reached back and began to play with his balls and brought her chatter to a new level.

"Yes, fuck me Floyd!" she purred in her sexiest, raspy voice. "I'm your slut . . . fuck your slut . . . I'm your fucking whore now . . . my pussy is yours . . . anything . . ." She was massaging his nuts and holding her ass high in the air for him with her back arched offering him complete access to her backside. Floyd starting grunting and groaning and soon he gave one great, final slam into Julie's pussy and groaned. I could tell he was coming, emptying his balls into my wife's body for the second time tonight. "Yes!" Julie cried, "come for me! Fill me up! Fill my pussy! Yes!!"

When Floyd was finished he flopped down onto the bed next to her and they both lay still, breathing heavily. "Fuck!" Floyd groaned.

"Mmmmmm," Julie purred. After a few minutes their breathing slowed and they both seemed to be asleep. I looked at the clock. It was 1:30 in the morning. They had been having sex for two hours.

emelle78
emelle78
705 Followers