All Comments on 'Fantasy for Hubby!'

by alexanaika

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Liked this quite a bit but

...won't trouble abound for such young ones dabbling in this particular diversion? Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
????

Don't like stories that don't...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story.

I liked it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nadia from Russia

I see Nadia when I am young. Do you have more story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sensetive and exciting

I read your other story and found you in progress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very exciting

Thank you Alexanaika. It is different than the other stories in this place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love you Nadia

Nadia, are u from Hungary?

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Silly and immature prattle by an inept writer.

Writers like this should consider change of hobbies.

Hopeless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A sick and pervertd mind diarrhea of a mindless bitch.

One of the worst on this site.

Writer should choose different hobby.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Keep writing! I rated it three stars.

It is better than 3/4th of the stories on this site; however, for me, a 4 star must be the top 20% and a 5 star the top 10%.

wron01wron01almost 12 years ago
Another great story - but incomplete

It was worthwhile reading your first story before this one. This one has the same down-to-earth realism and unique perspective, but it sort of ends in the middle. My guess is you are struggling to write in English. Would love to see a proper ending to this story in a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great another gutter slut wife story

To get in her pussy all you need is a dick. That is it.

So now hubby knows that he will never have anything but foamy fourths at best.

Any kids will be somebody else's. But lets be happy, We now have a STD host and vector.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
A little imp wife.

I absolutely loved your story. This is the first story I´ve read where the wife doesn´t actually cheat with another man. yet kept me engrossed in the story line. You have a special talent don´t lose it just to make a story exciting. I think you have made this story very exciting and suspense was all there. hope you write some more stories like this one. Don´t cheat even in your stories, it only makes you cheap. Can wait to hear from you. My late wife used to play games like that with me, maybe I can share one of them with you someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic for only your second story in a foreign language!

Please write more! Every day!

Don't worry; your mastery of English will grow as you write more!

Look up the author, Winterfrog, and read a few of his earlier stories, and then some of his most recent ones. You'll see how he improved. You will too!

You already have a better grasp and command of written English than many of the native born American commenters on this site!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Fake bitch writes a cuck and whorewife story.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

It was my fantasy, but he was excited too!

No homo, it was your fantasy, thats the problem here, you kids hide behind a womans name to live out your gay fantasies as you cant face wanting sex with another man as a man. Thats why cucks like to watch other men fuck their wives and then eat the cream pie, they can watch another cock and get the man juice without acknowledging their repressed sexuality. Look at odoreater, he'll have sperm breath and still tell you hes straight. See how ridiculous that is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous