Fantasy for Hubby!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't miss anything...aren't you?" Alex winked.

"I grabbed a towel from the closet and decided to act sloppy and dump." I went on, "I went back to the bathroom, and without knocking I opened the door and dashed inside."

"I found him standing naked trying to find a place to hang his shirt and pants." I continued, "He turned around and said, 'You don't knock on doors? One time you're going to give me a heart attack!' I stammered, 'sorry...' and looked down at his nakedness."

Alex was holding his breath. I could feel his dick getting firmer and hotter, heating and poking hard in my side.

"He held my shoulders and kissed me." I said.

"Kissed you how?" Alex mocked, "on the mouth?"

"Yes..." I said, "I giggled, slipped from his grip, and handed him the towel. I then asked him to go to the living room and wait until I hang his wet clothes to dry."

"After I hung his clothes on the laundry line, I went to the living room, and I found him sitting on the couch; he was sitting on half of the towel and covering his lap with the other half. I told him I know there's beer in the refrigerator and offered to bring him a bottle of beer. He accepted my offer with a wide smile."

"And you brought him a bottle of beer!" Alex said.

I went on, "He took the bottle, but his eyes were on my wet and partly exposed breasts; then he patted on the couch beside him and asked me to sit down. When I came closer, he indicated that I shouldn't keep my wet blouse on and offered to help me with it. He put the bottle on the side-table and raised himself up from the couch a little bit; then in one motion, he pulled the blouse behind my back and pulled me down on his naked lap."

Alex's dick became very hot.

"He expressed his admiration to my body and breasts and asked me how old I am. I threw my arm around his neck and said, 'I'm 18-year-old.'" I went on, "He, then, pointed out that my skirt is wet too and offered to help me with it. He pulled the zipper down and pretended he intended to remove the skirt only, but he hooked the skirt waist band and the elastic waist band of my panties with his fingers and yanked them down my knees."

At this point I felt Alex's dick hardening and pushing me away, and a gush of hot liquid hit my side.

I pulled away from Alex to see what is happening to his dick. Bursts of cum were coming out of its head, so I jumped across Alex's leg and went down on my knees on the floor to look closely to his dick. The scene of the thick white fluid oozing from the purple congested head and flowing down its veiny shaft was fascinating.

I kissed the hot head then started licking--what looked to me a precious stuff--off his red hot shaft and its balls. Then I couldn't resist the warmth of life radiating from the dick; so I started rubbing my nose and cheeks onto it, sniffing the pubic hair, and smearing my face with the hot cum.

Then I raised my head to look to Alex. His face was turned upwards, but his eyes were closed tight with expression of pain.

"Hey...I scored...right?" I said triumphantly, "even before I got into the real stuff!"

"OH...MY GOD...I couldn't hold on any more!" exhaled Alex.

I was like the child who succeeded in assembling a toy and found it able to move.

I could tell that Alex started to relax. I looked again to his dick. Cum was still oozing out, but it was deflating. It was nodding and leaning slowly to one side.

That was another fascinating scene; so I positioned my elbow between Alex's parted legs, propped my head with my palm, and kept watching the groggy dick. Even in its deflation it was very red, and I was able to see Alex's face behind his dick.

I looked to Alex and our eyes met. He was looking at me with popped out eyes and pursed lips, and to my amazement his dick started to pop up and got upright again.

"Wow, you're still excited!" I exclaimed.

"Do you expect to look to me with those blue dreamy eyes of yours from behind my dick and I don't get excited?!" said Alex.

"But, are you ready for the real stuff?" I was impatient.

"Well, let us have a drink first. I need to recharge the batteries." Alex said, and headed to the refrigerator.

I also felt that I need to loosen up my tongue for the next part of my story, so I went to get myself a glass of wine.

He fetched a bottle of beer and came back to take his place on the couch.

Alex took a gulp and looked to me, prompting me to continue.

"Well, I was very excited by that time, so I decided it's time to stop playing naive and dump, and take charge. So I turned around, straddled his lap, placed my arms around his neck, and gave him a long kiss." I said that and straddled Alex's lap and gave him a long hot kiss. I felt, right away, he got a firm erection.

"I raised myself on my knees, pulled his head onto my bosom, and pressed my tits onto his face." I said that while doing the same thing with Alex.

"He reciprocated with tightening his hold on my waist, burying his face and rubbing his nose between my tits." I said, "He moved his hands up behind my back and pressed on my shoulders to lower me onto his stiff dick."

I said that and lowered myself onto Alex's dick.

I was so wet that I slid easily on Alex's dick, but my thighs hit his thighs before the lips of my pussy could reach the base of his dick.

I closed my eyes and tried to go on talking, but I couldn't focus on what I wanted to say. I was lost. I couldn't think about anything other than our hot bodies grinding against each other and his dick radiating heat inside my belly.

My face was buried in Alex's neck, but my vision was clouded with his face fading in and out of Maurice image.

My knees were stuck at the back of the couch; so I arched my back and pushed my pussy as much as I could onto the hot rod; then I got the help I needed when Alex slid his back down on the couch and pushed his hips up, and I felt his dick poking onto my womb.

A tide of unsurpassed sensation started ebbing through my whole body and heating it up when I felt his pubic hair touching my clitoris.

At that point, I thought my mind and all my senses shut down. All what I wanted was to keep the friction on my clitoris. I was writhing, squirming, wriggling to keep the friction. I was going out of my mind.

My gyration on Alex's lap--or was it Maurice--accelerated and my body was arching and rocking back and forth in uncontrollable frenzy.

Then, I felt it coming up: surges of contractions inside my pussy. My bottom muscles clenched, and a loud cry escaped me when I came to a convulsive orgasm.

I knew Alex wanted to come too, because his hands were working nervously on my back and buttocks, so I kept rocking my bottom back and forth on his lap, trying to master all my skills to tighten my vagina's muscles on his dick and keep it poking onto my womb.

Soon his groaning grew louder; then his arms tightened around my back, and I felt bursts of the hot liquid filling my belly with incredible sensation.

We kept gasping for air and panting heavily on each other neck and shoulder for a while.

My body racked with pain from a couple of intermittent convulsions; then I couldn't hold myself from bursting in a hysterical sob.

Alex kept patting and rubbing my back until my sobbing abated, then he pushed my shoulders away to look to my face and said, "My god, I have never seen you so excited like today."

We were startled by the ringing of the door bell. We looked to each other inquiringly. When the bell rang again we ran frantically to the bathroom.

"Who is that? What is the time now?" Alex said.

"I don't know!" I said.

Alex grabbed his bathrobe and went to see who was that, and I stood in the bathroom trying to listen from behind the door.

I became apprehensive when I heard Alex calling me. I threw my bathrobe over my body, stuffed some tissue in my pussy, and walked out of the bathroom cautiously.

Alex was standing at the entrance with an old woman.

"This is my wife! We are both all right!" he beckoned to me, "Our neighbor was worried about the noise we were making."

"I'm sorry, but I thought I heard screaming and someone crying!" said the woman, "I see you were taking a shower. I'm sorry again!"

And she turned back to go to her apartment.

"You were really wild! What happened?" whispered Alex, "but that was fantastic! I feel that your desire has grown ten folds."

Alex fetched two glasses of wine and led me back to sit on the couch.

"So, fancying another man can turn you so wild, right?" asked Alex.

"It looks like it turns you on too!" I said.

"Does this guy have a name?" Alex sounded like a teacher revising his student's presentation.

"Oh yes...His name was Maurice." I said.

Alex pulled back, sat upright, and his eyebrows shot upward, "Maurice? Why Maurice?! Maurice...who?" Alex exclaimed.

"Maurice...he said he is your friend..." my voice trailed with apprehension.

"Was Maurice really here?" Alex exclaimed in obvious disbelief.

"Yes..." still not understanding the reason for his disturbance.

"Nadia...was this a fantasy or it really happened that Maurice was here?" Alex winked with a grimace.

"What do you think?" I teased.

"Of course it's a fantasy!" Alex was coming back to his senses and assuming the expertise tone.

"What makes you so sure?" I challenged.

"Come on...Nadia...don't underestimate my intelligence," Alex said, "You avoided telling me a lot of details you obviously don't know about Maurice."

"Like what?" I said.

"Like how he behaved in certain situations. Did he smoke a cigarette after he was done with sex?" Alex retorted, "You failed to say something about his body, or his dick, like how big it was?"

"You got me!" I said. "But...would you know the difference if I made up any description? How would you know, for instance, how big was Maurice's dick?"

"Dear...in the army we see each other naked every day." said Alex.

Alex was thoughtful before he said, "I forgot completely about Maurice. I didn't see him since I left the army."

"But I still don't understand why you were disturbed when I told you that it was Maurice?" I said, "Does it make any difference if he was somebody else?"

"Well, dear...Maurice's not that kind of man I could imagine you sleeping with." Alex said, "not for a particular reason...he was a good friend and everything, but he's that kind of man that could take you for granted."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He's not that discreet or tactful when it comes to other people reputation. I mean that when he gets drunk, he could say that he sleeps around with Alex's wife, or something like that."

"Is that true?" I said, "So...what kind of man you could imagine sleeping with me?"

"Oh...my...well...he should be a kind and caring man." Alex said, laughing, "one who would respect you...and me..."

"Like who? Joe?" I was teasing.

"My GOD...you're getting really crazy!" Alex said, "don't get carried away so much!"

12