Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's got into you..." she slipped out of his grip and stared at him, "why you talking like this?"

"Then tell me why are you fucking me?" he questioned. Kavita didn't know what to say, she looked helplessly towards him and then her husband.

"You want to do it for your husband...You love him... and that makes me what?... a fuck toy for you... a dildo which you can use anytime and your husband can watch the show," he looked in rage.

"You know if I were to be your husband I would have not allowed anyone near you let alone fuck you... in this relationship I feel like a cuckold where this man is fucking my lover," he pointed at her husband.

"No... no... it's not like that," Kavita was baffled.

"Then what it is like," Narang challenged her. Kavita looked at his enraged face and felt a twinge in her heart, she never thought that it would be so heavy for him to handle. All the time she was worried how her husband was feeling and never thought that even Narang could be jealous. She rushed to him with over flowing emotions and started showering kisses on his face.

"I love you... I love you..." she jumped over him and swing her arms around his shoulder and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Ravi was dumbfounded watching the melodrama unfolding before him. He had never thought of something like this, all he was dreaming of throughout the evening was how horny Narang would be to find her in sexy lingerie and how excited she would be. Now he sees his wife loving him.

"Tell him this," Narang nudged her.

"Don't be childish," she laughed out loud but he moved her in front of Ravi.

"Ok... ok... I love this man," she spoke to Ravi with a hint of humour still in her voice, "no one needs to feel cuckold here."

"Seriously," he kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe between his teeth.

"Seriously," she placed her mouth over his lower lip and sucked it hungrily.

He carried her to the bed and placed her softly on it with legs still high in air. Narang moved his hand over her abdomen she smiled as he fidgets with the metal waist band. Unhooking it he slowly pulls it away from her.

Narang quickly got rid of his clothes. He was not muscular but had a strong build with broad shoulders and flat abdomen. His cock was erect pointing towards her, foreskin fully pulled back revealing a round and large pinkish cock head. For the first time Ravi got a view of his nude body and he felt dwarfed, the cock look huge to him with balls matching in size, dangling below.

Kavita took the hard cock into her fist and caressed it slowly glancing towards her husband, still feeling a little bit hesitant. Narang stroked her hairs and nudged her head towards his cock.

"Ugg," she moaned, the look of raw lust on her husband's face making her go wild, she stuck her tongue out and licked the bulbous head.

"Yesss," Narang groaned and pushed his cock into her mouth.

Ravi saw the thick cock slipped easily over her tongue as she stretches her mouth wide. It's not a porn movie that he was watching; it's his wife of nineteen years whom this man is feeding his cock. Narang breathed hard as she sucked and he pushed her hands away from his cock to have uninhibited access to her mouth, he pumped her head back and forth, impaling his shaft deep into her throat.

Ravi was glued to his seat watching him use his wife's mouth for his pleasure; he could not believe that she could take that much of cock into her. Kavita's muffled groans and gasps filled the room joined by Narang's loud grunts. Ravi finds it hard to control his own erection which was making an awkward tent in his pants. He feared that if they continue like this he may cum into her mouth. After like eternity Narang pulled out his cock and pushed her back on the bed.

Ravi saw a smile on her face as she wiped the saliva with the back on her hand. Narang stood in front of her, his cock glistering in her saliva. He put both her legs on his shoulders and brushed his phallus across the crack between the pussy lips. The smile left Kavita's face and was replaced by a desire which soon turned into agony as he kept up his teasing. Ravi waited, holding his breath, for him to plunge it deep inside her.

Narang has other intentions as he moved his palm across his smooth thighs and pinched the white flesh making her squirm.

"Ahh... Ohh... Maa," she squealed as he tweaked the flesh harder. But Narang didn't stop, his hands roamed across her body pulling and scratching the soft flesh. Ravi felt his lungs will stop breathing, his sweat wife was wailing and he felt glued to the chair. The cries started to turn into moans of pleasure when he slowly pushed his cock inside. He spread over her like a cloak, covering her voluptuous body under him and slammed home, trying to mingle the two bodies into one.

"Ugg... Ugg... Ugg... Ugg..." she moaned as his strong ass fall again and again between her thighs.

Ravi never saw her so aroused and moaning so loudly, that is what he wanted, his wife to be taken and fucked good by this man. Narang was doing exactly that, he was fucking her, not like a whore, not like a slut but like a beautiful women should be. He felt deeply satisfied and happy to watch her having a good time.

The look of lust on her face stirred an insatiable arousal in his groins; he felt he will ejaculate even without touching himself.

Narang clutched her body into his arms and hammered in an animalistic rage, as if trying to prove himself while Kavita cried loudly and thrust her pelvis to meet his strokes.

"Harder... harder..." she cried and grabbed his shoulders as the first orgasm hit her. She cum hard over his cock, which was still hammering inside her pussy. When the passion subsided, she caressed his back and smiled as the cock continued to slip in and out of her lubricated pussy sending sweet sensations all over her body.

"I want to cum," Narang spoke slowing down his pace.

"Cum inside my pussy...," Kavita's voice was hoarse, she stretched her legs wider.

"No... I want to cum on your tits."

"Uggg... Ohh... Ahhh...I cannot stop you..." she groaned and spread eagled.

Narang was already on the edge and as she presented her body he pulled out his cock and aimed at her breasts. The first stream of fizz hit her chin, leaving a trail over her breasts. The second and third landed on the mark. He squeezed out the last drops on her stomach.

Kavita closed her eyes and lay still on the bed letting the hot cum turn cold and trickle down her sides. Narang stumbled back on his feet and walked slowly to pick up his half finished drink. Ravi was dazed and sat motionless on his chair, he looked at his wife's bosom, rising and falling with each breath and the satisfied look on her face. He fell in love with her all over again and all he wanted to do was to take her into his arm and kiss her.

In a trance he walked to her and watched her spread on the bed, he kneeled beside her when she opened her eyes and saw him trying to bend over her.

"NO...STOP...," she screamed and pushed him back.

"What do you think you are trying to do," she shouted, jumping out of the bed.

"I...I... just wanted to kiss you..." he stammered finding her so annoyed.

"You want to kiss me? ... Now? ... When I am covered in cum?" she stared him with disgust in her eyes.

"No... no... I don't mean that... It is not what you think," he panicked.

Kavita was furious and she stared him with fire in her eyes. She was pained finding her husband act like a defeated man, a humiliation loving cuckold or a serving slave to her wife, trying to love her when another man's cum is on her. She felt humiliated in front of Narang. Ravi stood dumbfounded, not knowing what to do, he so much wanted to explain to her that he was overcome with the feelings of joy and love for her. He never wanted to act like cum worshipping cuckold.

"Kavita... please... I ..." he tried to explain but Kavita stopped him.

"Just shut up and leave... Please," she rushed to the bathroom.

He stood like a statue, watching the door of the bathroom where she disappeared. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I think you should leave..., you can sleep in the guest bedroom," Narang spoke. Ravi looked at him strangely, 'this is my house, my bedroom and he is asking me to get out.'

"She is upset right now," Narang explained, "don't try to talk to her tonight... you can speak to her tomorrow."

Ravi nodded and glanced at the closed bathroom door, then slowly dragged himself out of the room. Kavita finished a quick shower and stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, he looked at Narang who was closing the door and enquired about Ravi.

"He is sleeping in the guest bedroom," Narang spoke cheerfully as he closed the door.

"Why?" Kavita looked upset.

"Well you asked him to leave," Narang looked surprised.

"Yeah, I asked..." She slipped into a night gown and slowly climbed on the bed, thinking about her husband's behaviour, 'I asked to leave and he left... just like that...' she felt annoyed.

Narang slipped beside her on the bed and took her into his arms.

"Please... Narang... I want to sleep now..."

"Yes... off course... take rest," he was cautious sensing her bad mood.

...

Neha tossed and turned in her bed, her sleep was disturbed for no apparent reason. She woke up feeling thirsty and looked for the water bottle on the bedside table.

"Shit," the water bottle was empty. Reluctantly she got out of the bed and in her drowsy state walked to the kitchen. As she was drinking she saw her daddy came out of his bedroom and walked towards the guest room.

'Still drinking with Narang uncle and mommy must have kicked them out to the guest room,' she giggled. She started to walk back to her room, water bottle clutched in her hands. As she was walking through the living room she saw Narang at the door of her parent's bedroom. Neha could not believe her eyes when she saw that he was only wearing boxers and her mother walked behind him wrapped in a towel. The door closed and she stood in a shock, trembling, not wanting to believe what she saw.

Must be dreaming, she pinched herself and stared at the close doors. 'My god,' this is not a dream, what is she doing with uncle and why is dad in the guest room. She has no answers but whatever her mind tells her she was not ready to believe it, 'it can't be true.' She stood there in the dark for good five minutes hoping some activities which will be contrary to what she saw, but none... finally she walked back to her room, not knowing what to do.

...

Kavita could not sleep; her mind was playing and replaying the events of the night, feeling melancholy. Narang was caressing her long hairs as she rested her head on his chest. She was unhappy the way Ravi behaved, she never wanted him to feel a second citizen in his own house, to be a less of a man. All she wanted was that all three of them should enjoy like equal partners to a fun filled night.

She glanced towards Narang and felt strange knowing that he was falling in love with her and she too was feeling attached to him. This should not be happening, but she has no control over it. She absentmindedly moved her hand over Narang's almost hairless chest slipping it lower until it touched the cock hidden in the boxers. It immediately twitched and started to grow hard.

"You always had two times whenever we do it... so why break this rule tonight," she smiled and grabbed his meat.

Narang was pleasantly surprised and kissed her lips, "You are so sweet."

Kavita opened her mouth and sucked his tongue and hungrily kissed his lips. She stroked the cock to full erection and brushed her lips over his face, neck and then moved lower to his chest and abdomen. Narang gasped in pleasure and relaxed on the bed letting her pleasure him with her mouth.

Kavita quickly moved to his cock and started to suck him in earnest. Narang held her hairs and enjoyed the soft lips on his cock; he bucked his groin to push it as far as possible.

"You always wanted to cum in my mouth," she spoke raising her head and Narang looked into her eyes not believing what he heard. She smiled mischievously and lowered her head back onto his shaft.

"Yesss... ahhh..." Narang could not believe his luck, he let himself go and enjoyed the sweet sensations caused by the hot tongue and the soft lips. He took his time fucking her mouth, pushing all the way to her throat and then pulling back, letting her breath. The thick cock stretched her mouth to maximum and slipped in and out easily. Narang always wanted to have a full blowjob and to cum in her sweet mouth, so now when he got the opportunity he wanted to make full use of it. He grabbed her face in his hands and watched his cock disappear inside her.

"Ahhmm... uggg..." he groaned as large amount of pre cum oozed out and spread over her tongue. She lurched back as the thick cum splashed into her mouth, instinct caused her to pull back but she wanted to take him so she shut her eyes tightly and bobbled her head onto his shaft, sucking hard, determined to milk every drop of cum.

...

Ravi tossed and turned on the bed in the guest room. He was so happy to watch them fuck but then he cursed himself for spoiling the moment in the end. He was so satisfied to watch Narang stretch her pussy with his thick cock and the satisfaction on her face, he just wanted to express his love to her. 'Anyway I will explain to her in the morning,' he thought.

His sleep was disturbed at the noise of opening of the door, he was surprised that he was able to sleep through the night, early morning sun was shining outside. Kavita was on his bedside with a cup of tea. He saw she had only one cup, usually they both had tea together in the morning, but he understood today maybe she wanted to have it with Narang.

"Narang left in the morning... have your tea and freshen up," she spoke casually and quickly walked out. He knew she is still upset, no problem I will make her understand, he smiled. Then all hell broke loose.

Kavita asked Narang to leave early in the morning as she doesn't want him to meet Ravi. After he left she prepared the tea as usual but she was in no mood to have it with her husband so she handed him his cup and went to her father in-law's room. The old man was up and sitting in his bed, when Kavita wished good morning and placed the cup on bed side table she noticed him in pain. He was having a heart attack; she was stunned for a moment not knowing what to do then she rushed outside to call doctor.

...

The entire family was outside the operation theatre as the old man was rushed to hospital where he was given the primary treatment and then bypass surgery was advised. Neha and Priya were sitting on the bench just outside the door and their red eyes were witness that they have been crying. The doctors have expressed little chance for the success of the operation.

Kavita was standing some distance away from them, with Ravi and was not able to stop her tears. After the death of her parents, he was like a father to her. Ravi was keeping up a brave face and caressed her head to calm her. She prayed to god and believed that nothing will happen to him whatever the doctors say, she wanted to lay her head on Ravi's shoulder and relax.

"He will be alright," suddenly Kavita heard Narang's voice. He placed a firm hand on her shoulder, "he is a strong old man... don't worry nothing will happen to him." Kavita turned around and was happy to find him; she slipped into his open arms, wetting his chest with her tears. Narang caressed her back trying to comfort her.

Neha watched her mother into the arms of this man while her dad looked on worriedly. She shivered remembering the event of the last night. Ravi saw them moving away from him and didn't know what would be more painful, losing his father or losing his wife.

12