Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHH...AHHH...AHHH...AHHH...AHHH..." she cried out as he pushed it further in with additional thrusts.

Murty was pleased with his effort and he admired the beauty under him. He kissed her neck as he started to fuck her more vigorously against her protestations. He let her cunt get used to his size until he increased the pace.

"AHHHHHHHH..... Mummmyyeeee..... AHHHHHHHH," she cried out, "FUCK ME.... FUCK ME."

"Take this in your cunt," he said as he thrust into her wet pussy with even greater force, "I am going to fuck you like your wimp husband can never........ and you want it....... I know that," he panted.

"YES.... YES... fuck me....fuck me with that cock.... take me...." she said as Murthy rammed his cock into her wet dripping pussy with all his might.

She never felt like this before, so full, so completely stuffed, her pussy muscles were involuntarily gripping onto the hard pole as it rammed inside her. She bucked her pelvis and tried to fuck back as she felt her orgasm fast approaching.

Just then the door bell rang and Kavita froze for a moment. Could it be her father in law? What would he think if he found out that her daughter in law was fucking her husband's employee in their own kitchen like an animal? Murthy sensed her fear and slammed his cock hard into her, "don't worry, let's finish it..... we can't leave each other like this...." he said.

"AYYEEEEE....mummyyeeeee..... oooooohhhh," she shuddered hard as the waves of pleasure hit her. Murty too rammed hard and was over the brim quickly as he saw her convulse under him. He could feel his own orgasm build up deep inside as his thrusts got faster.

"Oh.... fuck you....I am going to cum... Ahhhh...." he emptied his balls inside her.

"That was quick" he said as he tugged his cock back into his pants.

"Humm," she hurriedly put her clothes on.

"Next time....I am going to have you at my place where we can find some time alone."

Kavita didn't speak and left the kitchen to open the door. The old man looked tired and didn't notice anything different. Neha on the other hand was perplexed to see her dishevelled appearance. Could she have? No.... that was not possible.... her mother with Murthy. No way. However as she saw Murthy exit the kitchen, she realized that it was perhaps true, that he had fucked her mother in their own kitchen. She looked at Murthy and then at her mother and saw unmistakable signs of two adults who had just consummated their lust.

Granddad retired to his bedroom while Murty walked passed by Neha who was staring at him indignantly. Murty checked her out. He sensed that she knew what he was doing with her mother and instead of feeling ashamed, he smiled proudly.

Neha felt disgusted. Murty had never looked at her like this and she banged the door shut as soon as he left.

..............

Neha was in her room feeling angry at her mother's behaviour. She imagined her mother with Murty and felt disgusted; she could not believe that she could actually fuck someone like him.

She confronted Kavita immediately after Murty left and she never denied it.

"How could you do this!!!" Neha was perplexed, "first Narang uncle and now this Murty who's next."

"Look dear I cannot explain this but once I have crossed the boundary with Narang I feel exploring others is not a big deal and moreover your dad is more than happy."

"You mean to say he knows about Murty too," she couldn't believe it.

Kavita nodded and then walked in the bathroom to take shower, leaving behind a very confused girl.

It was middle of the night and Neha was not feeling sleepy. She went to the kitchen wanting to make some coffee for herself. She saw her father alone in the living room watching news on the TV.

"You want some coffee, I am going to make some for myself," she said.

"Yeah... would be great"

Ravi was sitting in the living room as Kavita didn't allow him to get near her. She just told him she was feeling sore from the hard pounding and would talk to him in the morning. She has just given him a brief that Murty had a big ugly looking cock and 'thank god he didn't forced it in my mouth.'

"You were right he is bad guy, he fucked me on the kitchen counter and pinched me hard," she showed Ravi a glimpse of her bruised boobs. When he came out of the bedroom he was having a big hard on.

Neha brought two cups of coffee and handed one to Ravi and sat in front of him,

"Do you know everything that your wife is doing?"

Ravi was surprised by her sudden question and the choice of words as she never referred Kavita as 'his wife.'

"Um... no....yes.... what are you talking about," he stammered.

She was suddenly furious, "She fucked Murty today."

Ravi knew about it but hearing it from his daughter made him shrink into his cocoon. Hewas not able to speak and felt totally humiliated in front of his daughter. He avoided her gaze and continued looking down into his coffee cup.

"Why did you allow it to happen," she looked into his eyes, "you....like this?"

Ravi was silent, he did not know how to talk on this subject with his daughter and hehoped that she would just stop.

"Look it happened and I allowed it to continue, it's difficult to explain why, but I never wanted you to know," he fidgeted in his seat.

"Ok.... so now what's next...... is she going to fuck every man that comes her way," she was still angry. Ravi obviously has no answer to all this. An awkward silence crept between them and they quietly sipped the coffee.

"I am sorry daddy," she spoke after couple of minutes, "I never wanted to snap at you, actually I am angry with mom."

"It's all right, this is entirely my fault."

"How could she fuck Murty, he is so gross and also our employee," Neha spoke in disgust, "Narang uncle I could understand but Murty...."

"You.... you don't mind her being with Narang," Ravi was surprised.

"No.... he is good," as she spoke a smile flickered on her lips. Ravi was alarmed at her reaction.

"Don't you also like him?" she looked at him questioningly, "You allowed mom with him."

Ravi managed to nod in agreement but he had a worried look on his face.

"It means that now mom is also cheating on Narang uncle," she appeared to be annoyed again, "I bet he won't accept it like you did."

Ravi felt like being slapped on his face.

"You are not going to tell him," suddenly he was scared.

"No I won't.... he really loves mom," she spoke deep in thoughts, "he will feel cheated..I guess..."

Ravi breathe a sigh of relief, he knew that Narang would not take it well.

"Are you going to do something about this?" Neha looked into his eyes and Ravi was perplexed at the sudden question,

"What!!! About what?"

"About mom fucking Murthy!!!"

"What can I do ..... I started all this," he spoke helplessly.

Neha looked at him unbelievingly, "then what? She will continue to bring men to fuck."

She waited for his response but when he looked away she was furious, "I bet someday you are going to watch as I will bring a stud home and he will fuck me in front of your eyes."

"No.... no...." Ravi was trembling with shame; he never thought that he will be disgraced like this by his own little girl. The little girl has grown up. He looked down at his feet and sat there like a scared little boy caught stealing by his mom.

Couple of minutes passed and nobody spoke. Neha just sat there watching her dadlooking down at his feet and fidgeting with the coffee cup. She felt pity.

"Why.... why do you allow this.... I can see you are in pain," she put down her cup and sat next to him.

"I will talk to mom and ask her to stop all this nonsense."

"No.... no need to talk to her," Ravi spoke quickly.

"Ohh God...." she shrugged her shoulder in disbelief.

"Actually I encouraged her to do all this," his voice was barely audible as he spoke hesitantly, "let her enjoy freely without any guilt."

"So you are ok with her fucking other men.... huh. You like it when she fucks them without your knowing about it. I am not sure if I'll ever understand," she said sympathetically and suddenly her lips spread out in a smile.

Ravi looked at her quizzingly.

"Are you are having a boner," she giggled.

Ravi was aghast as he realised that he was having a big bulge in his pyjama. He tried to adjust it but was still evident in the loose pyjama.

"Why are you having a hard on.... I guess you like being humiliated.... What are you going to do about it.... beat it? I don't think you are going to ever use it properly." She looked at him with pity and got up to leave.

Ravi sat there alone feeling emasculated, wondering what was going to happen next.

12