All Comments on 'Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 06'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This kind of stories designed to Indian...

This kind of stories designed to Indian should be written in their native language and so save us from reading them...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More dumb asses

Did you bother to proof read this drivel? You claim to have used an editor. Did the editor not suggest to you that you might want to reconsider posting this mess? The characters horrible people. Disgusting attempt at story telling. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
waiting for next ch.

story is going fine please update it fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can't wait to see the next chapter

I have read many cuckold indian stories but it's rare to find real conversation between characters in those rare and tough situations. so far story is very good. always conversations between two open minds are interesting. bringing their daughter into the scene and with her matured mind, can't wait to see what you have in mind for future. now plot seems more thick and it could extend much further as long as you stick to their roles characters. hope to see you more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why short chapters

story is moving good but why chapters are getting smaller?/////

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This Chapter was the worst one

Tantrik Chapter 6 was the worst among he all 6 chapters. Pls. slow the speed and describe Kavitha and Neha in detail specially with sexy clothes.Create situation of Little hints to the neighbours and known people including Father in Law. Some cock teasign coneration between Kavita and Ravi etc.

And next chapter should be as early as possible as this chapter ruined everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HEY ASSHOLE ANNONY IT'S CHAPTER6 YOU FUCKING RETARD

AND STILL YOU'RE READING THIS SOTY. BONNIE IS RIGHT YOU ARE DESTORYING THIS SITE AND ARE A COMPLETE ASS WIPE. YOU SHOULD BE BANNED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story

I liked it ...the conversation between neha and her father and how she was talking so openly with him....make it lenghtier and more father daughter conversations....and abuses plz

Northstar_2Northstar_2over 8 years ago
Nice going

Love the interaction between daughter and father. Keep going.

pranati_honeypranati_honeyover 8 years ago
amazing story

Nice story thread. And real deep conversations.

Now that Kavita accepted Ravi as her cuckold;

plz make them indulge in creamiepie.

Husband eating wife's holes soaked in her lover's cums would be real humiliating.

And can't imagine what if daughter Neha comes to know about it.

Eagerly waiting for the next parts. Plz post them fast.

cuckhubby_indcuckhubby_indover 8 years ago
hott

Nice going.. indulge more father daughter subtle humiliation.Let neighbours or know people smell that something is fishy with these couple..Ravi should have proper creampies and daughter watching it secretly will be heights.. go ahead rock it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very Very Nice

Please written another part as soon as possible. And another part please include neha's sex story kavita neha threesome's Narang or Riyan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tantrik u rocks

You are a awesome writer . First of all provide the next part as early as possible.please please please....

Create situations where Kavita and Narang going outside together to pub and disco in front of Neha where Kavita is wearing sexy clothes. Create situation where Ravi and family go the marriage together . From there Narang Takes Kavita to her house.Create sitaution where kavita and narang goes 2-3 days holiday togehter.

plsss keep rocking our dicks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
plz write another part written

Plz write another part as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

"Today she was wearing an extremely low cut blouse which was making a juicy cleavage and leaving a large part of her back naked. The Saree was draped tightly around her curvaceous body and was worn much below the navel"

Awesome description of Kavita's attire...love these small details which ordinary authors miss these days....love your work,exceedingly good and keeps us readers taut and scorching...rated this 5 stars !

Always make your heroines wear the lowest saree possible with skimpiest of blouses...too good

tryme2daytryme2dayover 7 years ago
Best cuckold story ever

I sure wish this would happen to me

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
Best India has to offer

Such a great story represents the Indian culture. Disgusting and depraved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
962 Followers
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES