Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 07

Story Info
The end of the series... not the cuckolding.
7k words
4.25
87.3k
50

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far...

Ravi and Kavita were a happily married couple for nineteen years and had a healthy sexual life filled with experimentation with various sexual activities / fantasies. One of the fantasies that Ravi harboured was to watch Kavita have a good time with some other man. It remained a fantasy for a long time and both of them have good sex while Kavita would tell him made up stories of having sex with other men. But on a journey back to Mumbai, Kavita on an impulse, only trying to give a real feel of the fantasy to her husband, engaged in teasing him with a stranger Narang travelling with them. The things got further and Kavita actually cuckolded Ravi.

This couldn't be a onetime thing as Kavita thought and without realising they continue to travel down the slippery lane of cuckolding with Narang. Their daughter Neha came of age and her virginity was taken by her boyfriend Riyan. Ravi's dream of watching his wife with her lover established Narang into their household. Neha, their daughter saw Narang with her mother and was not able to believe that she is having an affair with him and apparently her dad knows about it.

Kavita was slowly accepting her husband as a weak and humiliation loving husband. She along the way got fucked by her daughter's boyfriend Riyan and then Murty her husband's employee. Ravi was enjoying the pain and humiliation he was getting out of this. Their daughter came to know about the affairs her mom was having and was confused at the reaction of his father.

If you are still with me... Here is the tale of what happened next...

Chapter 7.

Kavtia had a very sound sleep that night after fucking Murty, while Ravi spent a sleepless night beside her. He saw her sleeping, her bosom rising and falling with each breath and he could not resist himself but take a peek at her tits which have red love marks left by Murty. He wondered how can other men be so hard with her as to leave marks while whenever he fucked his wife, he never ever left a hickey. Why they need to be so cruel, his heart was saddened, why can't they just gently make love with this goddess?

Ravi somehow managed to sleep and whole night was dreaming about his wife with other guys. He was awaken by the sound of Kavita giggling. He opened his eyes and saw Kavita sitting with folded legs on the bed and talking to someone on the phone. The way she was giggling and blushing, Ravi was sure it would be one of her lovers.

"Yes... Ya... don't be silly... he is still sleeping," she glanced towards Ravi, a mischievous smiled spread out on her lips.

"No... no... I can't... no I won't," she giggled. Ravi was unable to make out anything from the one sided conversation.

"Just shut up, ok... you have been very bad yesterday... what if he sees the marks on my boobs."

There was silence for sometimes as she listens.

"No... no... I cannot come... I have to go to office... no... ummm... Ok I will try but not sure," she hung the phone.

Ravi knew it must be Murty on the other side and he must be calling her out somewhere, he looked expectantly towards her.

Kavita threw the phone on the bed and turned towards her husband, "Good morning darling," she threw her arms around him and kissed him on cheeks.

Ravi caressed her back, "Good morning sweetheart, was that Murty."

"Yeah...'

"What does he wants early in the morning."

"Nothing just a good morning call, tell me do you have some place quite at your showroom."

Ravi was alarmed, what are they planning, "why you asking?"

"Nothing Murty is calling me to the showroom he must have something in his mind," she giggled.

Ravi felt his blood rushed to his groins, "You... you are not planning to go."

"I might."

"I thought it would be a onetime thing with Murty."

"I also thought so... I don't want to start an affair with him... but let me just explore what he has in mind," she said and left the bed.

Ravi was tense, how can Murty ask her to come to the showroom with all other workers present and he would also be there. He knew that the top floor of his showroom was not used and is empty; surely he must be planning to have fun there. He cannot ask her to come to his house as he has a wife at home.

Kavita was excited to receive the call from Murty, he was good in talking and excited her over the phone itself. She felt something yesterday like she has never felt before, she felt slutty letting him take her like that. She has never had such a big cock before and wanted to experience it again. Kavita knew it was dangerous to go to showroom and have an affair with her husband's employee but she was not able to control herself.

Ravi was feeling anxious the whole afternoon at the showroom. He felt strange whenever Murty was around, although he acted normally but Ravi just pictured him taking his wife roughly. He felt angry and snapped at him unnecessarily and Muty was confused at his behaviour.

Kavita took special care dressing up for office that day, right from choosing her blue thong panty to matching push up bra. She wore a light red colour saree and a very low cut blouse. The push up bra has nicely accentuated her C cups boobs and was producing an enticing deep cleavage. The blouse was almost backless showing a large part of her skin. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and her face turned red at the image it was showing. She adjusted her saree and pushed it much lower her belly button. She finished by painting her lips dark red and wearing a high heel.

She was feeling excited while working at her desk. She needed off after lunch to go to her husband's showroom and she needs to ask the permission of her boss. She was a good worker and liked by the boss for that but after her recent exploration she was more aware of the men around her. Her boss Srivastav was almost fifty five years old and a widower with two grown up sons. She has noticed him checking her out many times and she felt amused. Earlier she never uses to encourage that but for the last couple of months she enjoyed the attention and also teased him with her sexy dress and flirtatious talks. She started to enjoy her office in an all new way. So getting permission for day off should not be a problem, just a little flashing of cleavage, she smiled.

But the whole afternoon he was busy and she couldn't get time to ask him. Just before the lunch hour he found him alone in his cabin. She went to the ladies room and reapplied the lipstick and checked herself, once satisfied she rushed to his cabin ignoring his secretary,

"Hello, good afternoon," she spoke in the sweetest possible voice as she approached his table. She was ready to bend down on the table to give him a glimpse of her deep cleavage.

"Humm... ya... good afternoon," he didn't raise his head from the papers.

Kavita put her palms on the table and bend down a little bit, "Sir... I needed time off after lunch," she spoke in a sexy voice.

"What!!" he raised his head, "you are always running away from work, last month also you were on a long leave as your father in law was sick and also taking time off from office on some pretext or other... what is it now? He looked in a bad mood.

Kavita was taken aback by his sudden outburst and could not speak.

"I was expecting that 'Indo Rama' papers would be ready before the shipment arrived... it needs to be released by the bank also... no... but you have to take time off... do whatever you want... go..." he shoved a file into her hand and dismissed her.

Kavita was shaking in rage as she stepped out of the office. She saw a smile flickered across the face of the secretary as she must have heard her boss yelling.

"Bitch," she cursed under her breath, "asshole... how can he talk like that... I have always done my work sincerely."

She banged the file on his desk and sat down angrily. She stared at the desktop and forgot all about Murty and going to the showroom. She was filled with rage, annoyed at herself for letting him talk like that.

'I was trying to be sexy with him, flirting with him... fucking old pervert,' she was not able to think straight for next hour or so and after that she just picked up the file and as if she was taking some kind of revenge, she started to finish the work.

Once she started working she realized that it was important and the deadline was near. She focused on finishing it today itself and then 'going to throw at his face' she was still angry.

She continued to work after office hours also and all her co-workers left one by one, she also saw the secretary leaving.

"You can finish it tomorrow," she spoke with fake sympathy and left. Kavita was further enraged and wished for her immediate death.

Couple of minutes later she heard the boss's cabin opened and Srivastav stepped out. She pretended not to notice as he approached.

"Hey... you are still working," he spoke cheerfully.

"Ya," she replied and got back to work.

"It's not necessary to be done today itself, you can finish it tomorrow," he spoke as he walked behind her and looked at the monitor.

"Ya I know it can be done tomorrow also, but someone in this office doesn't know this, that is why I have to finish it today itself," she spoke without hiding her anger.

She heard him laugh out loud, "Ohh common... you cannot be serious."

"I am, now let me finish it, I am getting late."

"Don't act like a child," he spoke, "I was mad at something that is why I spoke a bit harsh with you this afternoon."

"Bit harsh!! You said that I make excuses to run from work."

"Common I didn't mean it... look if it hurts you, I am really sorry."

"I wish that bitch was around to hear this," she thought. She didn't speak and fidgeted with the mouse.

"Now wrap this up," he indicated towards the monitor, "and by the way you are looking so beautiful today in this red saree, the colour suited your white complexion." He tried to make the mood lighter.

"Now you noticed," she thought and then realised that he was standing right behind her and must be getting a nice view down her neck. She deliberately let her Saree 'pallu' slip down a little bit, uncovering her blouse. She slowly started to save the work.

"Looks like you are really angry," he placed his hands on her shoulder and shook her jokingly, "now finish it tomorrow."

"I am just saving the work," she giggled, his flattering talks made her relax.

Srivastav was having a breathtaking view down her blouse, he let his hands stay on her shoulders and enjoyed the scene. He wondered if he was reading the signs correctly, can he try his luck. He slowly rubbed his palms over her shoulder.

"Must be tired; let me give you a massage."

Kavita felt proud as she realized he was lusting after her, she slowly started to save the work and clean the desk as Srivastav gave her a massage on shoulders and behind her neck. He slowly moved his thumb in circles at the back of her neck and increased the pressure gradually. He looked down at her bosom and saw the tempting milky white orbs were rising and falling with each breath. He continued the massage and his hands started to cover a large part of her bare back. He saw that she was no longer cleaning the desk, her hands were lying still in her lap. He moved his thumb onto her temples and while rubbing them he pulled her head back resting it on his bulging stomach.

"Relax, Kavi..." he spoke softly.

Kavita closed her eyes and felt the excitement returning. The nervousness and the anxiety that she was feeling since morning in anticipation of fucking Murty was grappling her again. "Will he try something and more important what must she do if he does?"

His hands were freely roaming on her temples, moving to her hairs then nibbling the ear lobes and fiddling with the earrings. He moved them tentatively to the front of the neck and touched the 'mangalsutra' (an ornament worn around neck like a chain as a symbol of a married Hindu lady) which was around her neck and was dangling right between the boobs. He pulled it out of her boobs.

Kavita can feel his hairy arms on her face and thick fingers on her neck and her pussy started to get wet. 'How can I allow this old man to feel me like this?'

After pushing the mangalsutra to one side, he slipped both his hands onto her chest and inside her blouse and bra.

"AHHH," a loud moan was heard as the hands gripped both the orbs. She pushed back her head onto his stomach. Kavita felt as if her entire strength was drained out, her hands were lying limp on her lap.

She started to feel slutty, "why can't I say no to anyone."

Srivastav gripped the very firm boobs and felt the erect nipples, he started to gently massage them.

"Oh... Oh... Ah... Ugg... Umm..." soft moans escaped her mouth. He squeezed them like lemon and pinched the nipples between his thumb and finger. He increased the pressure and built up a tempo mauling them.

"Uggg... Uggg... Uggg... Uggg... Uggg... Uggg... " she kept on moaning as she felt the tingling sensation emanating from her tits and spreading all around her body. He continued the soft and hard, hot and cold massage of her boobs making her wet and wanting more and more of it. He slightly turned her revolving chair and let her face turn towards his groin. He pressed the bulge in the pant on her face.

Kavita opened her eyes and found a big bulge staring at her face. Her hand automatically moved and caressed the entire length of it. She found herself pulling down the zipper trying to find the meat. She fumbled with the elastic of the underwear and pulled out the erect cock. The hot cock touched her cheeks and she rubbed it over her lips.

"Ummm," she moaned at the touch. The cock was of average size but after experiencing Murty it appeared to be a kid's dick. She felt amused but she opened her mouth and tried to engulf the entire length at once. It immediately touched the back of her throat as her lips touched his pubic hairs.

"Ahhh," Srivastav let out a grunt as he felt the hot tongue, his grip on the tits tightened.

He bucked his groin, "Suck it." Kavita started to make slurping noises as she sucked and bobble her head on the cock. Srivastav was pleased that he was right in picking up the signal she was sending past couple of months. He looked around and found the empty cubicals and the taboo of having sex in the office made his cock twitch in her mouth. He wanted to fuck her hard in the office, in his cabin.

Suddenly he pulled out. "In my cabin," he said and guided her across the hall to his cabin. Kavita walked with him quickly, too excited to say anything.

"Take your clothes off," he ordered as he locked the door. Kavita was dazed, what is this happening; she has never thought that she would do something like this. How can all these men manage to go this far with her when earlier no one dared to flirt with her? Why can't she keep her urges under control? This is so wrong, I am acting like a slut now, how can I face this man tomorrow.

Srivastav was naked by now and when he saw her standing like a zombie he grabbed her and started to take her clothes off. She stayed undecided as one by one he threw all her clothes on the floor.

"Fuck with tomorrow," she thought as she found herself being pushed on the chair.

Srivastav then put both his strong rough hands on her waist and pulled her forward, so her ass was on the edge of the seat and head resting against the back. He spread her legs wide resting each leg on the armrest. He grabbed the armrests and lunged forward, his curved dick entered her wet pussy in one swift motion.

"Ohhh... Ahhh..." she threw back her head in ecstasy.

He took it out and banged in again making the chair roll back. He quickly started to bang her cunt and touch spots inside her with his curved meat. The fire in her cunt was making it feel like he has buried his cock into some burning stove. Srivastav looked into her eyes while pounding her cunt.

"Nice girl, take it," he groaned and bent forward placing his lips onto her. He moved one hand behind her head making the kiss even more passionate. The tongues mingled as Kavita opened her mouth to kiss him back.

Kavita groaned and moaned as he hammered her cunt like an animal. The chair rolling back with every thrust until it banged against the wall. Kavita's legs were pointing skywards as she felt being bent into half.

He continued to bang her in this position for some time when he felt that she was slipping out of the chair, he stopped and pulled back leaving her wet cunt open.

"What!!" she gasped.

"Get up," he pulled her up and bends her over the table. He raised one of her leg and placed it on the table. With one leg on the ground and another on table she was nicely opened up.

He lined his dick and entered her unceremoniously.

"Ahhh... Oh God... Fuck me," she groaned out loud and rested her head on the table. In this position Srivastav easily grabbed her boobs and mauled them while fucking her cunt.

"Harder," she shouted as she felt orgasm building inside her. She tried to grip the slippery surface of the table as she shook violently.

"Ahhh... fuck me... Ayeeee..." she shuddered with thunderous orgasm. After the orgasm subsided she waited quietly for him to finish but he was still going on with great speed, her body was shaking at every thrust.

"What happened, why you went so silent," he panted slowing down.

"I have finished," she murmured.

"You want me to stop," he spoke.

"No...no... you continue... just change the position."

He pulled her off the table and spread her on the carpeted floor. Quickly he was on top of her, pushing her knees onto her chest. He gripped her body under him and continued from where he left. He kissed her red painted lips while ramming her hard.

Kavita felt sweet tingling in her pussy as his cock rammed in and out, it was not as if she was feeling very excited but it felt good and she scratched his back with her nails.

Soon he was grunting like a pig,

"Ahh... ahhh," he groaned loudly and tensed, Kavita knew he was about to cum, he started to spurt and emptied his load inside her.

*****************

As Kavita walked towards the local train station she looked at her mobile and found she had several missed calls from her husband, Murty and Narang. Her phone was on silent mode and was lying in her handbag the whole afternoon, she was too pissed off that she forgot everything. Her husband has called many times in the evening, while Murty and Narang also tried to contact her. She was in no mood to talk to anyone.

She called her younger daughter Priya to inform at home that she would be late and asked to order food, while enquiring about Neha she told that she has gone out to the showroom.

"What is she doing so late at the showroom," she thought and called her husband;

"Hello... where are you... I was worried and have been trying you since afternoon," Ravi's started speaking as soon as the phone connected.

"I was busy," she spoke in bored voice, "stuck up with work... I am heading home."

"Why don't you take a cab and come to the showroom and we can drive back home," he suggested.

"Humm... nice idea... I also do not want to take the local train at this hour... so is Murty around," she enquired.

"No... he has already left... he was waiting for you the entire afternoon."

Kavita felt a hint of teasing in his voice, a slight giggle.

"Ohh... Then I guess the watchman must be around," she spoke and cut the line. She smiled imagining the reaction of her hubby and hailed for a cab. The smile didn't left her face as she thought of a sinister plan to tease her hubby.

Ravi felt the familiar sensation ran through his body, he was relaxed when Kavita did not come to showroom and he saw Murty waiting for her, but now after listening to her wife the nervous anxiousness came back. He glanced at the CCTV monitor in his cabin and saw the security guards and the employees at the showroom. He has a cabin on first floor from where he can monitor the showroom on ground floor and also the workshop at first and second floors. He had a separate exit also which he uses after the showroom is closed for the night.

12