Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in the cab he received a call from Narang again,

"Hey... how you doing."

"I am fine but where are you, I have called you earlier but you didn't took the call," Narang's voice was like a whisper.

"Oh... I was at office and the mobile was in my purse... when you came back," she enquired.

"Today... but listen I wanted to talk to you... Neha is with me right now," he whispered, "I have stepped out in the balcony to talk to you."

"What!! What is she doing with you," Kavita was alarmed, "what's happening."

"Nothing is happening... but she is coming on to me... I don't know but she is behaving strangely."

"Ohh..." Kavita was speechless and didn't know what to say.

"Hey!! You are there."

"Yes... yes... what did you do?"

"What do you mean what I did... Nothing... she is your daughter!!"

"No I mean what you did when she... when she..." she could not find the right word.

"I am trying to stall her... but... but... she is a stubborn girl and I don't know how to send her home without hurting her feelings... she seems to be smitten by love bug," she heard a nervous giggle, "she kissed me... that's when I somehow managed to come out in balcony to talk to you... can you come over."

"Yes I will be right there... actually I am presently nearby and in a cab... I guess I can reach in about ten minutes," she spoke and gave directions to the cab driver for the change of destination.

Kavita's heart was pounding as she rushed out of the lift and pressed the door bell. Almost immediately the door was opened by Narang.

"Hey look who is here," he placed a hand around her shoulder and walked her in. Kavita saw Neha, her daughter, sitting on the couch; she looked at her in surprise.

"Hello Mom," she spoke sheepishly, "how come you are here."

"I should be asking this question, what are you doing here and what's gotten into you... he is... he is like your dad," she was in a rage.

Neha looked at Narang feeling hurt, "Ohh... so you called her."

"I have to... you were... you were... I think..." he faltered.

"I thought you like me."

"I like you, you are so sweet," he quickly spoke, "but I love your mother."

"You should be ashamed of yourself," Kavita was in rage.

Neha stared at her mother and then laughed, "O Yeah sure," then she ignored her completely and spoke to Narang,

"You know my father also love her and look what she had made him, a cuckoo and I thought you would be better."

She got up from the couch, "you immediately ran to mama... save me from this girl," she mocked. Both Narang and Kavita were taken aback.

While Neha continued, "she had made you too her pet," she teased, "soon will make you her cuckoo and will move on to some other man."

Kavita was stunned and was scared that she may tell him about Murty, while Narang was upset.

"What do you mean other men?"

Neha glanced meaningfully towards her mother and then started to collect her bag to leave. Narang had one look at Kavita and he knew that she has been fucking around and he was furious.

"I am not a cuckold like your father," he shouted.

"O is that so," Neha spoke sarcastically and started to leave.

"Where do you think you are going," Narang blocked her way.

"I have got nothing to do with you," she wanted to get around him but he grabbed her arm and pulled her.

"Leave me," she struggled to get her hand free but Narang held it tightly.

"I was being nice considering you are the daughter of the women I love," he hissed.

"I am not your daughter," she spoke looking into his eyes.

"You are just a kid," he chewed his words.

"I am not a virgin," she did not budge.

"So you just needed a good fuck."

"Not now... not anymore," she struggled to free her hand, "leave me." But Narang's grip tightened in rage and twisted her arm behind her back.

Kavita was standing dumbfounded in the middle of the room, she watched in total disbelief as Narang pulled her daughter to the couch. She watched as he pushed his hand inside her top and pinched the nipples.

"Ugghh...Ahh," Neha squirmed as she felt his hard fingers on her nipples.

"Let me find out how grown up you are," he panted and a battle of sort ensued between the two. Neha opposed him only because she was angry with him for calling her mom and soon she stopped resisting.

"Narang... Narang... stop it... what are you doing," Kavita shouted in horror.

"Just shut up slut... she wanted a cock and that is what she is getting... I will deal with you later," he snarled.

Kavita was startled; he has never spoken to her like this.

Narang continued with Neha and her top and bra came flying off and Narang took control of her young boobs. He grabbed both of them in each of his palms and started to maul them.

"Ahh...Ohh...Nooo...slow... please," Neha groaned. Her white tits turned a shade of pink due to the treatment he was giving them. Sweet pain ran through her body as he pulled the tout nipples between his thumb and fingers. He then pushed her on the couch and stood right in front.

"Time to find out how much you learned," he pulled his zip down and fished out the phallus which was rock hard by now.

Neha looked at him and he gave a tap at the back of her head, "you know what to do."

She off course knew what was expected of her, but she had never sucked before, she wrapped her fingers at the base and looked up hesitantly at his face. He was waiting. Neha started to stroke the length with her fingers as he unbuckled his pants and pushed it down.

Neha was getting nervous now; she knew that she has rubbed him the wrong side. She came to Narang as she looked upon him as a man and was getting attracted to him. Last couple of months she was getting close to him and their conversations had a hint of sexual innuendoes which gives her a tingling sensation between her legs and she was drawn to him for more. Today things started off well and she hoped that instead of talking about his relationship with her mom he would concentrate on her, but she was frustrated when he behaved with him like his father and finally when she saw that he called her mom, she was furious. Now she realizes her mistake that she should not have talked like this, at least not about her mother fucking other men.

Today she has carefully chosen her dress a very short skirt and a tight blouse. He boobs were just like her mother, C size and broad at the base and tapering at the top. She wore a thin material low cut bra to produce a nice cleavage and has applied light makeup with dark brown lipstick. All to attract him to love her, but now she was sitting topless with his cock in her hand, not the way she fantasized.

"How am I gonna fit this monster in my mouth," she shivered.

Narang by now had taken his shirt out and pushed his boxers down his knees; he placed a hand under her chin and lifted her head up.

"Open your mouth," he spoke in a determined voice.

Neha nervously stroked it faster.

"Open it." He moved forward and the cock touched her lips. Automatically her lips parted.

"Wider."

She shut her eyes tightly and the only thought that came to her mind was 'it's so warm.' She felt a hand at the back of her head and the cock started to slip inside, her mouth opening wider to accommodate. Instinctively she pulled her tongue back to avoid touching it but can't pull it back enough and the tip of the cock brushed over her tongue. She got the first taste of a cock.

After the initial shock of a cock inside her mouth subsided, her muscles relaxed and the lips clasped around his girth. The cock slipped still deeper over her tongue.

"Ahumm... nice and hot," Narang grunted, "now move your tongue and start sucking."

Neha uncertain of how to suck slowly moved her tongue over the head and felt him pulsate. Like the way she has seen in porn movies, she started to bobble her head over the shaft.

"Nice girl," he hummed, 'This little girl is a woman now, a young woman for sure, but she is not a little girl anymore.'

He then paid attention to Kavita who was watching fixedly as if not able to believe what was happening.

"Come here slut," he spoke with venom in his voice and Kavita was jolted out of her trance.

"Come here," he ordered.

Kavita walked timidly and as soon as she was in his reach, Narang grabbed her hairs hard and pulled her.

"Ayeee," she cried out in pain.

"I know your wimp husband likes you to fuck around... but I don't like it... even though you are not my wife," he chewed each word as he spoke and pulled her hairs harder.

"Ayeee... no... You are hurting me," she cried out.

Neha heard her mother and lifted her head to look.

"No... No... Dear you concentrate on sucking," he pushed her head back on his cock.

While holding her hairs by his left hand Narang caressed her cheeks with his right and suddenly landed a hard slap 'Smack.'

"Ahh.." she cried out in surprise and pain, her check burned with the hard smack. He lifted his hand for another,

"No.. No," she tried to cover her face with her hands to avoid another blow.

"Remove your hands," he roared.

She looked at Narang and found his eyes burning with rage, she felt scared.

"Narang please," she begged.

"What please... bitch... remove your hand," he shouted and pulled her hairs hard.

Her hand automatically moved to stop her from pulling her hairs and that's when he strikes again and landed another slap at the exact same spot.

"Ayeee... No... please... why are you hitting me."

"So I am just a fuck toy for you and your husband to fulfil your dirty fantasies," he spoke bitterly.

"No Narang it's not like this... its... its..." she found no explanation for her actions.

Narang didn't stopped, he kept on pulling her hairs and slapping her on face and buttocks while she squirmed and cried. He made sure that Neha continued to work on his cock.

"So who are these guys," he spoke smacking her bum again. Kavita kept quite so Narang pulled out from Neha's mouth,

"Who is he sweetie," he spoke lovingly.

Neha looked at both of them and felt scared,

"Please don't hurt my mom."

"Ohh... Darling... don't be scared," he immediately let go of Kavita and caressed her.

"She has been cheating on me... don't you think I have the right to be upset."

Neha nodded and Narang took her into his arms and started kissing her passionately. Kavita was standing nearby, her cheeks burning with shame.

"Take out your clothes," he ordered and Kavita shivered in embarrassment. Narang stared at him and signalled him to take off her clothes.

"No Narang, please," she felt humiliated and looked at her topless daughter in his arms.

"Uncle..." Neha tried to say something looking at the predicament of her mother but Narang shushed her.

"You don't want me to repeat," he spoke menacingly.

Kavita slowly and reluctantly started to peel off her saree, her eyes still pleading with him. Narang turned his attention towards Neha and kissed her supple lips pushing his tongue inside. He gripped the juicy tits and mashed them. Narang explored the young and beautiful body of Neha while her mother got rid of her clothes.

Now standing totally naked Kavita looked at them as Narang was making her daughter squirm and moan in pleasure. His one hand was now exploring inside her skirt and between her legs while she was slowly spreading her legs wider and wider.

Narang glanced towards Kavita and smiled for the first time since she has entered the flat, he signalled him to get down. As she went down on her knees he pushed her head onto his pulsating rod.

Kavita's head was buzzing and she was not able to think straight. It felt so surreal, so taboo, she looked at both of them sitting on the couch, her eyes met with Neha who has only one expression on her face 'lust.'

She felt pressure on the back of her head and she looked at the meat rod so close to her face, she could see brown lipstick smeared just below the bulbous head reminding her that this cock was just few seconds back, in her daughter's mouth. She groaned and gulped half of the length in one go as her daughter looked in awe.

"Yessss," Narang hissed and his grip on Neha's crotch tightened.

Kavita let go of herself and went on to suck his cock with all she got, taking it deep inside her throat and then bobbling up for breath.

Narang feverously rattled Neha's body, spreading her legs wider and pulling aside her panty. He moved his fingers between the wet pussy lips and Neha arched her body in pleasure.

"Next time you will shave these," he whispered rubbing the small triangle of pubic hairs and she nodded eagerly. He pulled the small panty down her smooth legs and Neha helped him by lifting her ass up, the skirt went after that.

"I would love to see the mother and daughter combo work together," he spoke, "Sweetie suck that cock with your mother before I use it to spread your cunt."

Neha's heartbeat increased as she looked at the huge cock and her mother. Narang spread his legs wide to make room for both of them between them and pushed Neha alongside her mother. Kavita pulled out and looked at her daughter's face so close by with his cock between them.

Narang pressed both their heads onto his cock and their lips touched at either side of the thick prick. Kavita stick out her tongue and started to lick the entire length while her daughter followed the suite and started to do the same on the other side. Soon both of them got into a rhythm of licking, kissing and sucking the shaft. Their lips met several times as they shared the cock.

Narang relaxed his back on the couch and watched as both of them took turns in sucking his cock and balls. It was producing an exotic view from behind as the two women bend on their knees, their ass jutting out showing the darker ass holes and juicy pussies. Narang was shuffling between fondling and mauling the two pair of boobs dangling in front of him.

Suddenly Kavita's mobile started to ring, the screen flashed Ravi's face.

Narang smiled, "Give it to me," he took the phone and answered.

"Hello." Ravi was surprised to hear Narang's voice.

"I... I... called Kavita," he stammered, "is she around."

"Yeah she is around but is busy... sucking my cock," he spoke loudly and glanced towards Kavita who didn't miss a beat and continued sucking.

"And what is this with you asshole... you want your wife to be the slut of the town," he was angry again.

"What... what."

"Well she is doing exactly that, fucking any man that comes into contact," he cut the phone angrily.

Ravi was shocked, 'has he got wind of her fucking Murty, has Neha spoken to him.' He felt scared, 'he sounded very upset and Kavita is with him.' He started worrying about her safety and called again.

"What is with this man," Narang looked angrily towards the phone.

"Give it to me," Kavita spread her hand out, "you have scared him."

"Yes darling," Kavita spoke in the sweetest voice she could muster.

"Are you OK," Ravi spoke nervously.

"Yeah I am absolutely fine... darling... don't worry but I will be late... wait for me."

"He knew about Murty," he continued.

"It's all right honey... don't panic."

"What are you doing?"

She giggled, "Don't you get the idea... Narang just told you," she giggled again and then cut the line.

She threw the phone nonchalantly and get back to Narang's cock. He once again relaxed on the couch and let the two women work on him. After getting enough he decided it's time to fuck. He easily lifted Neha and carried her to the bedroom while Kavita followed.

He grabbed her legs and spread them high and wide. Kavita rested her back on the pillow and watched as Narang prepared her daughter to fuck. He lined up the cock onto her wet pussy and pushed.

"Ahhh... Ohhh," Neha cried out and the cock head pushed inside, "slowly... please."

"Yeah... you are tight," Narang groaned and pushed further. Neha wailed as she was not used to the fucking. The sweet pain stubbed her fanny. She scratched his back in agony and cried as he pushed deeper and deeper.

Kavita watched her daughter screamed in pleasure when Narang started to bang her furiously, his ass rapidly moving up and down between her legs. She watched as Neha reached her first orgasm and she clutched onto Narang, she didn't let him go and immediately started howling with pleasure again. The second orgasm was even powerful and lasted longer, draining all the energy out of her.

Once Neha cooled down, Narang pulled out and looked towards Kavita. She signalled him to wash his cock first and Narang walked towards the bathroom. Kavita pushed him on the bed as soon as he returned and climbed over him.

"You have lasted a long time... now you need to cum," she whispered and Narang nodded. She pushed his cock into her fanny and started to rock slowly.

"Cum in my pussy," she whispered and started to buck her groin rhythmically.

Now it was Neha's turn to watch and she watched how her mother lovingly kissed and pleasured him. She watched as Narang groaned and moaned in pleasure and felt aroused again, she wanted to pleasure him like that, wanted to make him cum in her pussy.

Kavita accepted cum in her pussy for the second time that evening.

***********

Kavita waived for the taxi and give the driver address of her husband's showroom. She glanced at the watch it was almost ten, the showroom must have been closed and Raiv was still waiting for her.

After they finished at Narang's place Kavita quickly dressed and left while Neha stayed back. Narang wanted her to stay the night and she looked at her mother.

"I will cover up for you at home," she kissed her on cheek feeling a special bond, "Have fun."

She walked her mother to the door while Narang lay lazily at the bed, and hugged her once again.

"Thank you mom," she whispered and kissed her. The lips slipped and met and before anyone of them could understand they were kissing frantically, tongues intermingling, sucking onto each other's lips. They kissed for a full one minute before breaking up and looked nervously at each other.

Kavita came out of her dreams as the taxi took a sharp turn. She was feeling light hearted now, after the things came in open with Narang and also with Neha. She was feeling a bit unsure of what she was doing, but now she felt no restraints, no stopping... it will continue till eternity.

The End.

12