Fantasy Palace Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jinx smiled and sat down across from Phoebe, on Drake’s left. Phoebe smiled.

“Jinx is one of my more important employees. She just got back from an important meeting, and I thought you might be able to learn a few things from her.”

“Oh really?” Phoebe was curious to see what was going on, but she knew that Drake liked to be mysterious. While she waited for breakfast to be served, she let her hand rest on Drake’s thigh.

Jinx saw what she was doing, and decided to join in on the fun, but instead of aiming for Drake and starting a competition between them for his affection, she stretched a leg out and rubbed it against Phoebe’s.

Before things could go further, the cook (Phoebe eventually found out that her name was Sarah) brought out a cart with breakfast on it. Sarah was once again wearing her cooking outfit, an apron and nothing else. She enjoyed cooking in the nude, and only wore the apron to protect herself.

The three of them ate the breakfast and talked about things like how Phoebe was enjoying her time here, Drake’s plans for the day, etc. They were having Belgian waffles with whip cream and strawberries, bacon and more. During this whole week Phoebe had forgotten that she was a vegetarian, enjoying the flavor of many types of meat.

When breakfast was finished, Drake escorted the two ladies into the living room, where they sat down on the couch.

“So you’re still planning on leaving after this weekend?” Jinx asked Phoebe. This had been one of the topics of conversation over breakfast.

“Yes, my sisters must be getting worried about me.”

“I wouldn’t worry about that, you did call them to let them know.” This wasn’t exactly true. Drake’s driver had pretended to be Paige and Phoebe talked to her.

“That’s true, but I do miss them.”

“Then we must make the most of our time remaining together.”

Phoebe offered no arguments as she slid back into the couch and spread her legs open. Because her robe was cut so short, it was pulled up to her waist almost immediately, exposing her bare cunt. Jinx was the first to dive down, pushing Phoebe’s thighs open. Jinx took in the moist opening before her, admiring its beauty and shape, before running her tongue over it.

Phoebe smiled down at Jinx and ran her hand through her red hair, before turning her sight to Drake, who was leaning in closer. Drake used one hand to seductively undo her robe, slowly untying the knot and opening it one side and then the other. Phoebe watched his movements, and when her breasts were exposed, she looked back up at him and closed her eyes as she leaned down to kiss her lips.

He held her to his lips, his tongue probing hers, but after a minute, he pulled away from her lips, pressing his to her ear. “I think you’re finally ready for something new, but first we have to get you prepped.”

Phoebe’s eyes sparkled in anticipation. She didn’t know what her gorgeous host was up to, but she had some ideas and hopes. If she was right, she knew that it might literally split her in half, but it would be worth it.

Drake stood up and Phoebe undid his belt and yanked his pants down. He wasn’t wearing any underwear, so his huge cock shot up right away, slapping her in the face. Phoebe giggled at the feeling of this before she suddenly moaned. Jinx had found her clit and was nibbling on it.

Jinx’s hands were moving rapidly over Phoebe’s inner thighs, her tongue burying itself deeper and deeper.

“Oh yes,” Phoebe purred. She couldn’t purr long, however, as Drake was quick to shove his cock in her mouth. Her eyes bugged out, but when the shock wore off, she took more of it down her throat. Her sight never left his as she moaned in pleasure. She would never be able to swallow all of it down to his shaved balls, he was to big for that, but she could feel its head tickling the back of her throat.

Not to be left out, Jinx slid up alongside Phoebe, pulling the cock out of her mouth in order to also enjoy it. Phoebe graciously shared the precious treasure, and both girls sucked and licked the head of Drake’s cock, their tongues entwining. When one of them took it in her mouth, the other would slide her tongue down his shaft. Drake rested his hands on the top of their heads, encouraging them on. He groaned when Jinx bit the flesh around his cock-head, but this was a sign of pleasure, not pain.

After about a minute of this, Jinx slid one of her hands down Phoebe’s bare back, tickling her spine. She stopped when she reached Phoebe’s ass, and ran her fingers between the crack she found. She spent a few seconds teasing her asshole, before moving down to the bare cunt underneath and she pushed her hand inside.

Neither girl stopped sucking on Drake, but Phoebe moaned from the much-needed attention. Her pussy had been getting itchy from just hanging in the open, and she welcomed the delicate touch of the naked woman. She wanted to return the favor to Jinx, so she used her free hand to play with the red heads large breasts that where hanging teasingly close to her own. She never opened her eyes, being to caught up in what was being done to her, but she knew the red headed servant appreciated it when she felt Jinx’s tongue sliding into her mouth, the two sharing a French kiss over the massive cock head. When Phoebe pinched Jinx’s nipple, Jinx followed suit by pinching her clit, a much more sensitive piece of the womanly body.

It took a few more minutes of this before Drake finally started to breath faster and grunt like an animal. Both women knew the signs, and they abandoned one-another to attend to their master. Phoebe returned to deepthroating him, while Jinx moved behind and stuck her tongue in between his ass cheeks and stuck her delicate tongue into the brown hole she found.

This was all that Drake could take, and when his back arched and his muscles tensed, Phoebe readied herself for the onrush. She kept his dick down her throat for the first blast, enjoying the feel of the sticky mass flowing into her stomach, the salty taste sending her spinning, but when it didn’t stop, and she started to gag on it, she pulled him out and let it spray all over her face and body. Jinx came around front for this, leaving her hands to play inside his ass. It took a few minutes before Drake had finally finished cumming, and by this time both girls had cum all over their faces, lips, hair and tits.

When Drake had finished, the two girls stuck out their tongues and began cleaning each other off. They started by kissing each other, cleaning off the cum from the other’s face. When Jinx kissed the last remaining drop from Phoebe’s nose, she moved down and started cleaning the young witch’s breasts. Phoebe leaned back on the couch, and Jinx slid over her body, her mouth taking one of Phoebe’s nipples and sucking them till they were hard.

Phoebe’s body tensed as her skin tingled from the desired attention. She loved feeling Jinx’s large breasts breasting again her flat belly, the cum still on them being squished onto her. When Jinx had cleaned one breast, she moved over to the next.

While this was going on, Drake had spent a minute watching his two slaves, enjoying the look on Phoebe’s face, and the sight of Jinx’s bald pussy hanging open before him. Kneeling down, he used his finger to spread her ass apart, to better expose that juicy pussy, and then he stuck his tongue inside. Jinx never faltered in her ministration of Phoebe’s breast, but Drake knew she was enjoying it when she started cumming into his mouth.

When Jinx had finished cleaning up Phoebe, she sat up, forcing Drake to move around to accommodate this new position. Phoebe smiled and also sat up, her head going between the large pair of breasts before her, and she started licking Jinx clean. Not being as experienced in this as Jinx, she moved her tongue and lips over the red head’s body a lot faster then was done to herself, but it was still enough to send shivers through Jinx’s body. When Phoebe was finishing, she bit down on one of Jinx’s erect nipples and pulled back on it, making Jinx moan in pleasure and pain.

“Oh you bad girl you.” Jinx gave a feral growl and pushed Phoebe back down, and followed suit, sliding down the brunette’s until her lips where even with Phoebe’s pussy. Drake had to move out from Jinx’s own pussy for this to happen, but he didn’t mind. Though he hadn’t gone soft, his cock was back to its solidness and he was ready for more.

So while Jinx was eating out Phoebe’s glistening cunt, Drake stood behind Jinx and shoved his rod into that gaping cunt. With her experienced (and non-human) pussy being so deep, Scott was able to shove all eighteen inches inside, with only a bit of discomfort to Jinx. Jinx still had to stop working Phoebe’s pussy for a few seconds as she grunted her pleasure, but when her body had gotten used to the huge intrusion, she was able to return to Phoebe’s pussy, her tongue diving deep into the moist folds of flesh, her teeth worrying the exposed clit.

Drake knew that he couldn’t distract Jinx from attending to Phoebe, which was why he was going easy on the red head, but he wanted her to remember that he was here, so he went from a slow, grinding pace, to pushing deep inside.

“Uh, oh, uh!” Jinx moaned into Phoebe’s pussy, while the witch was ridding an orgasm, her body shaking. When the orgasm subsided, she slid out from under Jinx (who barely noticed, her pussy being pounded harder now) and turned around, so that her face was aligned with Jinx’s pussy and Drake’s cock, and her own pussy was back to Jinx’s face.

Her eyes closed, Jinx knew that Phoebe’s cunt was back only because of the strong smell wafting up from it, but when Phoebe’s lips where on her cunt, she was grateful for it, because she could rest her face in its warmth again and muffle her cries of passion.

Drake’s cock became harder when he felt Phoebe’s lithe tongue pushing itself underneath his cock to squeeze into Jinx’s pussy. She couldn’t keep it there all the time, so she switched between Jinx’s pussy and Drake’s balls. They were so big; she could only take one in her mouth at a time.

They kept this up for a couple more minutes, before Drake finally came inside Jinx. He filled her cunt up so much that some of it was spilling out and onto Phoebe’s face. When he finished, he pulled out, and Phoebe immediately dove in to lap up the remaining cum from Jinx’s pussy, but before she could get to Drake’s cock, he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his muscular back as he pushed his cock into her cunt. Luckily it was still covered in Jinx’s cum, making it easier to slide in.

After being here for a month, her pussy had gotten a bit wider and a lot deeper, so she could now take it with a lot less pain, but she was still only human. Of course, she was used to being stuffed by a huge cock, having been fucking Cole, a half-demon, for so long. But Drake’s cock was the size of a horse’s, if not larger when he was really excited, and Phoebe was still a tiny girl herself, barely standing 5’2”. But with a lot of fucking, she had trained her cunt to take it all, though it still freaked her out to see a lot of it squirming around her belly. The first time she looked down and saw the huge thing moving under the skin of her stomach, she thought she had swallowed a snake. She still wasn’t used to seeing it wiggling around inside her, but she was used to feeling it, and she loved it.

But in this current position, she couldn’t see it, unless she leaned back, so she did. Still holding him with her legs, she leaned back so that she was lying down on air. He slid his grip down to her hips to better balance her, and continued pounding her. He was fucking her so hard that they resembled a paddleball.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Phoebe cried out as she had another orgasm. She had come to expect many when fucking this sex goddess. Drake also chose this moment to share in her orgasm, as his dick tensed up and shot forth its white cum deep inside her. Her own pussy muscles clenched on his dick, her body milking it for all it could. She could feel herself filling up with his seeds, but she never once worried about becoming pregnant. Drake had made sure that she was on the pill.

When they were both finished, Drake pulled her back to him, and helped her slide off. When she was back on the floor, she was wobbly, her back and hips soar, but she was still smiling and leaned forward to kiss him. Drake leaned down and embraced her back. He smiled when he heard Jinx stifle her giggles at seeing one of Phoebe’s legs rise up, like a love-struck teenager.

When they stopped kissing, Drake lead her back to the couch, but instead of laying her down on it, he bent her over the arm. “I think that you’re finally ready,” Drake said in a strong, masculine tone.

Phoebe was excited. She was about to get it where she would really feel it. She had surprised herself with how much she wanted Drake to fuck her anally. She had never really been into anal sex that much, especially with Cole since he was so large (at the time), but ever since she met Drake, her asshole had been itching. Maybe it was the sense of giving him every part of her, to surrender to him completely. The thought that this could be a trap once again crossed her mind that this could be what he wants, but just as soon as it had appeared, it vanished. She was sure he wasn’t human, no human was built like that, but she didn’t care. She had always been attracted to the bad boys, and Drake had never harmed her (well, without giving her more pleasure in return) and he was always good to her.

She looked over her shoulder towards Drake, her eyes burning with passion, her body all sweaty, and her pussy moist with excitement. He was barely touching her, yet she was already trembling, his skin crawling with goose bumps.

Drake started slow, his fingers caressing the flesh of her smooth ass. When he believed that she was properly prepared, he slid both hands between her cheeks and spread them apart, exposing the tiny puckered brown hole hidden beneath. A drop of sweat slid down her tailbone and into that hole. “Beautiful,” Drake said as he spent a moment admiring her, and making Phoebe blush. While he lead her to believe that he meant her asshole was beautiful, in truth he was speaking of her eagerness to please him. Every one of his slaves had a weakness, and he always knew how to take advantage of it to make them surrender. Jinx herself had been partial to being dominated. This was because she was a natural fighter, and few men could easily beat her. She had spent centuries looking for a man who could take her in a fight and then force himself on her. It didn’t take Drake long before she was his slave.

Phoebe, on the other hand, was much different. Never one to shy away from sex, Drake knew by the way she swung her hips and moved her ass that she had never been fucked there. Anal sex was never that big a deal for him, but it was her one vice. She craved to have a hard cock rammed up her little hole, but she knew that it would mean loosing her self-control, and whichever guy did it to her, would forever own her. As an independent, answer to no man, woman, she could never allow this to happen. After all, what would her sisters say?

So Drake had to tease her into letting him do this to her. Of course, he could have always taken it any way, forced himself onto her, or even charm her, but where was the fun in that? Freedom of choice was the one great power these mortals had. Besides, he knew that she could never have survived it if he had ass fucked her the first night they met. She needed to be properly prepared.

And now was the time. With one last look into her big brown eyes, he took hold of his massive cock and pushed its head into her asshole. At the sudden intrusion, Phoebe could no longer concentrate on Drake. Her head returned to its forward position, and she closed her eyes. She couldn’t believe how much it hurt, and that was just from the head of his cock. It wasn’t so much physical pain, as just a lot of pressure, as he forced her muscles apart to compensate his large size. She clutched the couch with a death-like grip, biting down on her tongue to keep from screaming and embarrassing herself. She could stay silent no longer as he pushed more into her. “Ahhhh! Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck my tight ass!”

Jinx sat at the other end, furiously rubbing her cunt, the sight of her master anally screwing the little witch intoxicating. But she didn’t want to sit on the sideline and just watch. Unlike some of her sisters, she didn’t have a cock that she could summon from above her pussy, but she did have wicked toys. Reaching into her cloak that still lay on the floor, she removed a black thong that had a huge rubber cock attached to its front. There was also another cock on the inside of it, which fit snuggly into her own cunt when she strapped it on. As she slid over the couch, Jinx moaned, the rubber dick inside her moving with the wiggles of her hips.

When Phoebe was better used to the massive cock in her ass, she was able to open her eyes again, and they almost popped out of her head when she saw Jinx seductively moving over the couch, a giant rubber cock wiggling between her thighs. “Oh no.” Phoebe wasn’t ready for a gangbang. She didn’t know if she could take it.

Not giving her a choice, Jinx slid underneath her. She could feel the force of Drake’s cock through the touch of Phoebe’s body, as he continued to push deeper into her anal cavity. She slowed down between Phoebe’s breasts, allowing the large globes to rub against her naked flesh. Phoebe moaned as the rubber cock was squeezed between her tits, only to be replaced by Jinx’s firm belly. When Jinx had her own breasts properly aligned with Phoebe’s and their faces together, she stopped and guided her fake penis into her gaping cunt.

“Oh goddess, oh my goddess!” Phoebe cried out, but when Drake finally got his cock in as far as it would go (12 inches), she called out to another, “OH DRAKE, YES, YES, FUCK ME! OHHHHH DRAKE!” Drake smiled, as he understood that she wasn’t just calling out the night of her lover. She was screaming his name like she had been screaming for her nature goddess. Her soul was almost his. Soon he would have his weapon.

Both girls where falling into the couch thanks to Drake’s powerful thrusts. Since he had gone in as far as Phoebe could take him, he pulled out of her and then pushed back, starting a slow rhythm. “UGH! UGH! OHHH!” Phoebe closed her eyes again, unable to concentrate on anything else thanks to the two cocks moving inside her. Since she didn’t have a third for her mouth, she was able to scream as the orgasms struck her, but Jinx would often press her mouth again Phoebe’s stopping her cries with her tongue.

The trio kept this up for many minutes, Phoebe having already lost herself in her orgasms, for a second, she was afraid that she would never stop cumming, but Jinx kissed those fears away. As much as she loved what Drake was doing to her, she was thankful for the red head beneath her. Pressed between her two lovers, she felt safe. Just when she thought she couldn’t take anymore, Drake surprised her once again. Wrapping his huge arms around her, he leaned back and pulled Phoebe with him. She was practically sitting on his cock as he stood straight and tall, bouncing her off of him. Jinx had followed them up off the couch, and completed the Phoebe sandwich, her rubber cock never leaving the warm cunt. Jinx’s arms wrapped around Drake, as his did the same to her, both of them holding Phoebe off the ground by the strength of their bodies alone. Phoebe was crushed between the two once more, and she loved it, but she couldn’t take anymore. Wrapping her arms around Jinx, her headshot back and she screamed to the heavens. Drake had found a spot deep in her ass that she had never heard about. She had once read that men had a g-spot in their ass, but she never believed it: until now. She realized that women must also have this spot, and Drake had not only found it, he dominated it. He owned it. Her eyes where sparkling as she realized the truth. He owned her. This was the moment when Phoebe surrendered herself completely to Drake. She knew that there was something special about him the first time she saw him in P3. She knew that he was not human, but neither was he a demon that she had to vanquish. No, he was more than that. He was a god!