Fantasy Palace Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body stopped shaking, her muscles remained clenched and tight, but she no longer felt the pressure. Everything was so clear now. She no longer had to fear men, or see them as treacherous beasts that would hurt her. Women were no longer her competition. In that moment of clarity, she experienced the ultimate orgasm. It was more than just physical and emotional, or even spiritual. It transcended her. What lasted only a moment felt like an eternity to her. It was so great, that she didn’t realize Drake was shooting his load in her ass. Though she wasn’t looking at him, she could feel him changing. His body grew larger, and his arms bulged as his smooth skin became even smoother. She felt the tiny scales rub against her naked flesh. Massive wings sprouted from his back, and his hands turned into monstrous paws with talons the size of butcher knives. Even his head changed, though she couldn’t see into what, she somehow knew. His face elongated as more of the gold scales appeared, and two thick horns sprouted from his brow. When he roared, the whole room shook.

She came back down to earth in time to feel the animal passion of his hot liquid flowing inside her, and she growled, her teeth bared and arms and legs crushing Jinx, pulling her so tight against her, that the red head thought she was going to be absorbed into the witch.

When Drake finally emptied his sack, Phoebe slid off the length of his shaft, and collapsed into Jinx’s arms, and pulled her down to the couch. Though she felt like she had just traveled to Paradise and back, Phoebe was not tiered. Far from it, she had more energy flowing inside her then ever before. Her eyes where open to the truth of the world for the first time. She spent a minute, kissing Jinx, before both girls separated and looked up to their master. And master he was to her. Phoebe had never thought she would give herself so completely to any man, even Cole, the man she loved, but Drake was no man. In that one moment of glory, she had seen him for what he was.

Standing over her, Drake once again looked human, but she could see the truth of his identity burning in his eyes. Offering her a hand up, Phoebe floated to her feet. She felt tiny standing before her god and master, but she knew that he didn’t see her that way. Her breath calm, but her breasts heaving, she waited for him. She didn’t know what was happening, but she trusted him.

“Yes, you are ready my sweet. But the time is not yet right. There is much more that you must do before you can stay at my side.”

She should have felt disappointed at the revelation that she had to leave him, but she couldn’t. She knew that he would never leave her.

Drake smiled, as if reading her mind. He didn’t have to reassure her, didn’t have to soothe her fears. She had no more fears. “Because of your journey, you must forget what has happened, but though the memory will be blocked for a time, your body will forever know my touch.” With that he laid one of his hands-turned-clawed paw over her left breast and gently squeezed. A strong sense of power flowed through Phoebe body at his touch, moving from her heart, down to her ass and into her pussy. She realized that his leathery, three fingered paw had touched each of these parts, and when he removed his hand (once again that of a strong human man) he saw the outline of his clawed paw etched in gold light over each of her womanly parts. The glow lasted only a few seconds, but she would forever feel them.

“It is done,” he said as if ending a long ceremony. But this wasn’t the end; it was just the beginning. Helping Jinx off of the couch, Drake lifted both women and carried them over his shoulders towards his bedroom, where two more of his slaves opened the doors and escorted them in.

*****

As the sun crested the horizon, Phoebe stepped out of the limousine. She hadn’t been surprised to see herself walking out of her own home, wearing only a flimsy night gown and a pair of white panties. When her double approached her, the two Phoebe’s kissed passionately, aware of people passing by them, but knowing that the neighbors where oblivious to what was happening. When the kiss ended, Phoebe was wearing what her doppelganger had worn, and in her doubles place stood the gorgeous limo driver. Phoebe couldn’t remember her name, and blinked in confusion, not comprehending why she was kissing this woman on the streets outside of her home, wearing clothes that clearly didn’t hide anything. In that kiss, the red haired driver had imparted all of her memories over the past month into Phoebe, so as she would know what had been happening, though she did keep some of the thoughts hidden. Phoebe would uncover those over time.

“Thanks for the vacation,” the driver said as she closed the door Phoebe couldn’t remember leaving, and walking over to the drivers side. Phoebe looked down at the dark window and tried to recall what had just happened, but for the life of her, she couldn’t. She knew there was a tall, dark and handsome man hidden inside the door, but she couldn’t remember who he was. A warm feeling tingled in her heart though, and she understood that she didn’t have to remember him, for her heart would do that for her. When she felt that warmth slide down her hips and into her pussy, she blushed, realizing that her heart wasn’t the only part that would remember. As the limo drove away, she quickly ran inside the house, her body moving fun as her pussy made squishy sounds. She couldn’t believe she had just cummed outside, right in front of the neighbor boys. She could feel there eyes glued to her now see-through panties as the door closed behind her.

“Who was at the door sweaty?” Piper called from the kitchen.

“No one.” Phoebe yelled back. “Just some of the neighbor hood boys trying to get a free show.”

“What?” Piper (ever the conservative mother hen) exclaimed as she rushed into the hallway.

Paige also chose that moment to walk in. Having just woken up, she was still wearing her pajamas, which consisted of a pair of thin, loose pants and a small shirt that stopped just over her navel. When she finished her yawn, she noticed what Phoebe was wearing, and that her panties were wet, and she felt her own getting soaked. She remembered what had happened a few weeks ago, and had convinced herself it was a dream by the time she came home, but her sisters were still turning her on.

Phoebe couldn’t help notice Paige staring at her again, and she was going to scold her baby sister about this when the doorbell rang. Saved by the bell she thought with a laugh. “Probably those boys wanting an encore show,” she giggled, prepared to give them what they wanted. Though still in high school, Phoebe didn’t think it was wrong to tease them, and she always liked the feeling of power their goggled eyes stares gave her.

She wasn’t ready for who was actually at the door though – none of the sisters were.

“Wow, I should go away and come back more often if this is the kind of welcome I get.”

Notes: Well, that’s the fifth chapter, but don’t worry its not the last. Hope you liked it. Took longer then I had originally anticipated, but I’ve been busy with work. Going to probably be just as long for the next chapter too, unless I get a lot of demand for it. I’m not going to give any hints for it, because I don’t know what chapter in the show it will take place in, but I’m thinking when Cole is the new source and Phoebe is evil. Wouldn’t that be a good time for a little incest?

Until my next story, having fun reading these, guys keep them hard, ladies keep them wet, keep a box of tissues close by, or like myself, a pair of silk panties that once belonged to your sexy female roommate, and stay horny.

As Alyssa herself says, “Peace, light and love.

[Man what a crock]