All Comments on 'Fantasy Radio Hotel Ch. 01'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please post a new chapter

Been waiting for months. I want to see you continue this series and dont care about any other stuff youre writing.

juicy409juicy409about 5 years ago
What happened to this series?

Such a promising start and I've waited so long to see a second chapter which never came. JLH is now 40 years old, something that you hinted to in this story, so I guess its too late for you to go back. Do you have any plans of doing something with this?

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 5 years agoAuthor
I sadly won't be continuing it.

Thanks for the comment. When I first wrote this story, I had big plans for a series. Unfortunately, I lost a pet the day I completed this story. I've tried to write a second part and did get some ways into it, but it's hard to channel my energy into something knowing the painful memories it brings back in mind. I wish I could go back and edit this story and maybe add more to it, fixing it to a stand alone story. Eventually, I will finish chapter 2 and post it, but that will be the end of it. Sorry for any disappointments. I've got a few JLH stories in the works to make up for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
849 Followers
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES