All Comments on 'Fantasy Reversal Ch. 03'

by cuirouswriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

Outstanding, as always. My new favorite series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sad face

I thought he was going to have to live his fantasies out as his wife with himself for seven days, rather then have his wife be in his body, him knowing what was going to happen each step of the way since he had it all planned out for his wife, now him to do.

Which is why I loved the first two parts, so I was disappointed in reading this. Oh well it's your story and if I don't like it I don't have to read it, just giving my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Love the story and seires. I look forward to seeing what becomes of Sam/Katrina.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Story has an excellent plot twist - but one thing ruins it

This had all the elements of a great "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" twist between a loving couple that should make female readers grin and definitely tweak the gonads of any fellow who's even remotely curious about walking a mile in women's shoes, but what ruined it for me was the introduction of Sam's repugnant idea of sharing his/her wife with other guys. Seriously, what husband in his right mind even fantasizes about much less would do that? (and I mean even before the body swap, afterward just makes it creepy) I realize there are misogynists and men who for some reason hate their wives enough to abuse or degrade them, but I'm hoping it's a tiny percentage and that I'm in the majority who can't imagine and wouldn't stand for our mates being used, possibly infected/impregnated and potentially being lured away by some clown. What planet do these writers live on? The concept is almost as disgusting as the interracial crap that's ruining so much of LIT. I can suspend disbelief and enjoy a well-constructed science fiction story, but this stopped being enjoyable when it veered off the scenic highway onto the "sharing the slut wife" dirt road.

BertaCDBertaCDabout 11 years ago
OMG Now we have the satin wedding gown fantasy shared!

Yet another CDer fantasy of wearing a lovely satin wedding gown has this reader panting for more and wishing it was me being "Kat"!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous