Fantasy Sex Cruise 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradley moved up on Ashley's other side and I told him to straddle her head and lower his balls down so she could get them in her mouth with his cock sticking out over her chin. Ashley engulfed Bradley's big balls with her mouth and started gently sucking on them. I moved over so I could suck his cock. I started with just the head. I licked my lips to wet them then pursed them and put them on the very tip of his cock and very slowly pushed forward so I could savor every tiny millimeter of him until the entire brown mushroom was lovingly enfolded by my hot wet mouth. My lips formed a tight seal around the tender morsel to prevent its escape.

My tongue stealthily snuck all around my delicious prisoner flicking and licking and probing it to show it how delighted I was with its visit. I drew my tongue across the tip and gently sucked a few times to prepare it for things to come. Then just as slowly I drew back and released it until my puckered lips barely touched the tip. I repeated these oral embraces over and over each time moving just as slowly as I took in an infinitesimal bit more of his cock to receive appreciation from my salivary glands. I raised my hand and put it on Ashley's cheek to feel what her mouth was doing to his balls and discovered that her movements were in synch with mine as she slowly slathered her tongue all over and around his testicles.

"Linda for somebody who told me they weren't that fond of blowjobs, you and Ashley are practically redefining the term. I didn't know tongues could do the things you two are doing to me. Mark, every time you make Ashley cum she moans and sends vibrations into my balls that go right up my spine."

Mark briefly removed his mouth from Ashley's pussy to say, "I'm glad you like it because I could keep doing this for a long time. Licking Ashley without her hair is the most delicious and exciting thing I've ever done." A few seconds after Mark returned his mouth to her bare snatch I felt her moan again. I moved my hand from her cheek and brought it down to cup her breast and began to caress it while I continued my protracted oral loving of Bradley's cock.

I had reached a little more than half the length of his cock with each enclosure of it in my mouth and I sensed that our actions were starting to have an effect on him so I increased the speed of my movement and the amount I confined with each incursion. It was still a leisurely pace but not a glacial crawl like before. I suppose it was the effect of the X or maybe just that I had been doing this so gradually but I knew I could accommodate his entire length in me no matter how far down my throat it would extend and I was determined to do it.

One thing was certain, the X had relaxed my throat and suppressed my gag reflex to the point that I felt like I could take him half way down my esophagus without the least bit of discomfort. The next time I slid my head forward I didn't stop. His long thick pole stretched my mouth capaciously with no resistance and I slowed briefly to breathe deeply through my nose when the head reached the entrance to my throat then pushed on as the mushroom cap brushed past my uvula and continued its invasion until my upper lip pressed against his pubes and my lower one touched Ashley's. He groaned and his cock flexed stretching my mouth and throat even further. If felt fabulous.

I slowly pulled back and repeated the process twice more. Before I could begin another repetition I heard him say, "I'm going to cum girls. Ashley, use a little more pressure." I held the head in my mouth to receive his impending discharge and in a few seconds it began as Ashley increased squeezing his balls with her hot mouth to trigger his climax. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and squeezed and released it as his creamy emission flowed slowly through my patient lips in a stream instead of spurts and I almost came myself just from the feeling of his hot cum filling up my mouth. I didn't swallow but sucked steadily to assist him in depositing every drop of his delicious offering. It seemed to go on for a long time and I had to puff my cheeks out to hold it all but I was determined not to let any of my pearly treasure escape.

He finally stopped and I slowly pulled back to release him from my lips. As soon as the tip popped out he said, "Ashley you can let go now. I believe Linda has something she wants to share with you." He moved off her head and she raised herself up on her forearms. I moved up and placed my lips on hers. Her mouth opened in anticipation of what I was about to do.

I gently squirted the hot thick nectar into her mouth as she eagerly accepted it. When it felt like half of it had been transferred I pulled back and showed her what to do with it as I tilted my head back slightly and gulped it down. She did the same then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me sticking her tongue in my mouth to search for more of the creamy liquid. When she was satisfied that it was all gone she broke the kiss and tilted her head back and moaned again as Mark's tongue brought her to yet another orgasm.

"Mark, I hate to say this but I've got to take a break. I have to pee. But you and Bradley have fulfilled one of my fantasies. I've finally had my pussy eaten as much as I've always wanted to. I've cum so many times I can't tell when one orgasm stops and another one starts. Promise me we'll do this when we get back home."

She got up from the bed and I watched her walk naked to the bathroom. She was as unselfconscious as a two-year-old child. Her stride was natural, fluid and lascivious. Her curvaceous ass moved voluptuously. I turned around to see if Mark needed any assistance getting an erection and saw that his cock was rigid and sticking straight out. He saw me looking at it and said, "I've been hard since the second my mouth touched Ashley's bald pussy. Just the sight of it drives me wild but the taste is making me crazy."

"I completely agree Mark. I can't wait to get my mouth on it, which is exactly what I intend to do as soon as you fill it up with your cum. I'm going to suck it all out of her and squirt it into her mouth the same way I did Bradley's."

"Damn Linda, you're not the same woman I heard answer those questions yesterday. How could you have been so wrong about yourself?"

"It's what you said in the shower. That was my programmed belief about myself but what we did last night and the Ecstasy have allowed me to drop all of that, well most of it anyway, and reveal who I really am. It seems to be the same for all of us. This is a fortuitous synergistic coincidence that we all came together at exactly the right time to take a new step, to break out of our chrysalises and become the butterflies we were born to be. It's what Jung referred to as synchronicity."

"Wow Linda that was a mouthful. I think the Ecstasy has awakened a lot more than sex in you. You're deep. I saw that this morning when you just sat there. You filled the whole room with stillness. Being there with you raised the hairs on my neck."

"It will take me a while to absorb what happened to me in that first hour but one thing I know for sure, I will not be the same person that came aboard this ship when I leave. What has happened with you and Ashley isn't just a shipboard romance that I intend to forget about when the cruise is over. I love Ashley and after what we shared earlier I only need to admit that I love you too. I want to make both of you a part of my life from now on, whether Ed wants to or not. I feel very simpatico with both of you and I know that Ashley feels that way about me. I'm pretty sure you do too."

"You can be absolutely sure of that Linda. You're the only woman I've been with since I met Ashley and the fact that she's OK with that tells me a lot. I trust her judgment more that I trust my own. You said you thought I was a lot like Ed. If that's true I don't think you have much to worry about as far as how he'll react to what you've done. I think he loves you as much as I love Ashley, and I might as well get used to saying this, as much as I love you. I have a feeling we're all going to be really good friends for a long time."

"You know what tells me a lot about you Mark? The fact that you're sitting here with a hard cock and a naked woman that you love and you're waiting for your wife to get back from the bathroom. That may be the most romantic thing I've ever seen a man do."

Ashley walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed next to Mark. "Sorry it took so long but I decided to hop in the shower. Bradley's so right about wanting to feel clean while we're doing this. I decided while I was in there that I want you and Linda to make love to me. I think I've reached the point where I need the cool sex Bradley was talking about. I don't want to think about the sex, I want to feel your love and let the sex happen."

"Then you tell us what you want us to do because between the two of us we've got all the love you want."

"I want to lie on my back and let both of you touch me softly all over. I want to feel your fingertips slide across my skin. I want you to kiss me gently until I'm very relaxed. Then you can both kiss my breasts and slowly caress them with your hands and your lips. After that I'll see what else I want you to do."

She lay back and I started on her right side. I picked up her hand and held it. Her palm was warm and soft against mine. I lay down next to her and started kissing the back of her hand and her fingers. I used my other hand to slide my fingers over her lower arm. I could feel the soft fine hairs on top. My lips followed my fingers slowly up to her elbow while my hand moved up towards her shoulder. She completely assaulted my senses. The way her skin felt, the way she smelled and tasted, her warmth and texture almost overwhelmed my ability to absorb them. By the time my lips reached her shoulder I was so full of her that I didn't know where I stopped and she began. I was almost afraid to move my body closer to hers and when I did a warm flush spread all through me and I felt like I was melting into her.

My breast touched hers, my stomach pressed against her hip and my pussy felt the heat of her upper thigh as my leg rose up so I could open myself to her warmth. I was on fire inside. But it was a cool fire, a fire of love not lust. There was no urgency to it, no insistence that it should consume me, only a cool blue flame to guide me in my actions and spread the love all over me in a gentle act of compassion so my heart would not have to try to contain all of it.

I slowly trailed kisses across her shoulder to her neck then up to her cheek. My lips crept tentatively toward hers like a moth to a flame. When they reached the corner of her mouth we both breathed deeply in unison to prepare for the imminent encounter. As we slowly exhaled I lightly placed my lips on hers. Despite my inner attempts to prepare myself, this kiss, as delicate as gossamer, flooded me with love as though I were standing under a waterfall. She made a sound that was half moan and half cry and it seemed to come from deep inside her, an exotic mixture of delight, pain and pleasure that reverberated inside me and reached all the way down to my vagina. I pulled back a little to look at her and saw a teardrop escape her closed eyelid and begin its slow descent down her cheek. "Ohhhh... Goddd... Linda." She softly whispered.

"I know baby... I know." I gently whispered back as I kissed the tear from her cheek.

I turned my head and looked into Mark's eyes. The look I saw told me that he had seen and felt the kiss and was astonished that anything so delicate could have had such a powerful effect. Two souls had touched with the impact of two worlds colliding.

"Your turn. And be prepared. You have never tasted anything as sensual and delicious as her lips, no matter how many times you have done it before."

I moved back a little and lay my head on her shoulder and watched Mark repeat my movements exactly as I had just demonstrated for him. The results were the same only now he knew first hand how elevated her ability to simultaneously receive and return love had become. He let his lips stay on hers with increased intensity until she moaned and cried as before and when he pulled away she began to tremble as she surrendered completely to the love that we were sharing.

I moved down until my head was level with her breast. As I did this I felt my wet vagina leave a trail of my juice on her thigh and moved my leg to get hers in even closer contact with my leaking slit. Bradley was right, my heart had shown me what to do and by immersing myself in love the sex was taking care of itself. My body was preparing but I was completely unconcerned with how long this would take. In the past when I had become even half as aroused as I was now I would have been frantic to have a cock inside me but now I was quite nonchalant about it.

Emboldened by surviving the most perfect kiss I had ever known I steeled myself against the onslaught of her breast upon my lips. Prior to contact I had to pause and look at the absolute beauty that lay before me. My eyes tried to take in the color, the texture, the transition from skin to areola, the tiny bumps and finally the life-giving nipple, source of all our nourishment. I was in awe of the shape and curve and pliancy of her soft tissue and the barely visible blue veins running across it as if painted by a master artist as I realized that her blood was continually flowing through them, returning to her loving heart to replenish the oxygen that kept her alive. I was reminded once again that we live between the heartbeats.

I wondered how I had arrived at this moment and become worthy of placing my mouth on something so wondrous, so perfect, so beautiful. Her breath caused her chest to expand and push the glorious flesh up and I knew that my mouth was what she longed for more than anything else. She needed to feel me softly accept the love from her that her body could scarcely contain. A love she craved to give me without my even sucking it from her. Anticipation finally overflowed in both of us and I opened my mouth and encircled her, gently nursing on this miracle made flesh and immediately felt her love flow into me like golden honey. My whole body ached with joy as I received it.

Another moaning cry accompanied her hand upon my head pulling it tighter to her breast. "Oh yesss my love, take it. Make me a part of you forever." My heart, already full, expanded to hold even more as she poured love into me. And there it would remain until it stopped beating.

I removed my mouth from her and looked over to see what Mark was doing. His mouth covered Ashley's other breast and he was watching me as if he enjoyed my discovering new ways for him to love her as much as doing it himself. His eyes indicated that he really appreciated being part of this and that he loved me as much as her for giving her this much pleasure.

"Mark, I'm ready for you now. I want you to stretch out across the bed on your side and I'm going to spread my legs and drape them over you so your cock is just touching my pussy. Then Linda is going to be your guide and insert you into me as slowly as she can. I want to be as relaxed as possible so when you finally fill me we won't be having sex, we'll just be joined in a loving union."

Mark got into position and I lay next to her hip with the side of my head on her mound so my mouth was directly above her slit. Mark's cock was only an inch away from her. I wrapped my hand around it and pulled it, guiding it not to her vagina but to my mouth so I could determine how slowly he could move forward with his hips to extend its reach into her. Without moving my head I placed the tip on my lips and began to slide it through them as undetectably as I could. He took my direction very well and responded to my subtle movements with remarkable control. I spent at least two minutes just easing half the head into my mouth. I refrained from licking it or sucking it to minimize any sensation.

Now that I was satisfied that his warm hard cock would do my bidding I pushed him back and released him. Before I placed his head at her entrance I let go of him and lightly touched my finger to her opening to check on how wet she was. No problem there so I again wrapped my hand around Mark's cock and began its slow procession into her depths. As his head touched her she shifted ever so slightly to align herself then let out a long deep sigh and laid her head back on the pillow. I slid my cheek forward a little so I could see better and pulled him forward until my eyes perceived the tiniest movement then held still and took a breath.

Bradley came into the bedroom and got on the bed behind me. "I heard Ashley arrange for this little exercise and I thought you would want to experience it from both sides so I brought this for you. What do you think?"

He was holding a piece of glass about a foot long. Four inches of it appeared to be a handle and was made of graduated concentric rings that varied in size from about the thickness of my thumb to the circumference of Bradley's cock when fully erect. The other end was a smooth cone that tapered from a blunt point at the end down to about the same diameter as the thick part of the handle. It was actually quite pretty. Then my heart seemed to skip a beat when I figured out what he intended to do with it. He also showed me a bottle of sexual lubricant that he had in his other hand.

"Would you like to try this Linda? I'll go as slowly as you're going with Mark's cock."

"As long as I can stay still and not mess up what I'm doing for Mark and Ashley."

"I'll be as gentle as a snowflake and anytime you want me to stop just say so."

He got in position and told me to bend my knees and pull my legs up to make my butt stick out. He was arranged so his head was close to my butt and his hands had complete access to it. Then his hand was on my butt cheek spreading it away from the other one. I felt his fingertip contact my anus. It was wet and slippery as he rubbed the puckered little ring. He put his finger in the center and I felt it ease into me.

I returned my focus to Mark and continued feeding his rigid cock into Ashley's slippery vagina. We had about half the head in by now and I used my cheek to feel for tension in her lower abdomen. She still seemed totally relaxed and her legs appeared to be that way too as they draped over Mark. I eased a little more into her with no perceptible change in her. Bradley's finger was in my ass about half its length and he continued to insert it very slowly. By the time I had the entire head of Mark's cock in Ashley, Bradley's finger was fully inserted in my ass and was slowly moving in a circle. His long finger felt warm and comfortable in my rectum and the movement was just enough to notice. Then he began to withdraw it. When he took it out I felt the cool wet sensation of the lube just above my anus then felt it slowly drip down over it. Bradley pushed the slippery liquid into me with his finger until he decided there was enough in me to begin the next step.

The head of Mark's cock had disappeared from my view along with about half an inch of his shaft so I continued slowly slipping it into her. She made no movement nor did I feel any change in her muscles or breathing. This was going very well and I decided I would have to experience this too despite having no idea what the culmination of this deliberately slow intercourse would bring.

I felt the blunt end of the glass rod touch my anus as Bradley told me to take a deep breath then slowly let it out. When I did he pushed it forward and my tight, wrinkled anus opened to receive it. As it slid forward slowly I felt my lower rectum begin to expand to accommodate the smooth intruder. It felt good; as if a whole new sexual dimension was opening up for me along with my rectum. I was certain now that I would have a cock in my ass before this trip was over. I would start with Mark's and if that went well I would have Bradley's. I also wanted both of them inside me at the same time filling both my orifices completely. I shuddered as I anticipated these delights.