Fantasy Sex Cruise 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept doing the things I told her and I was really enjoying it because she began to sense what made me feel good and she slowed down and explored me with her tongue and her fingers. Finally she located the entrance to my vagina and started licking it. "Ashley put your tongue inside me baby. Let my juices run into your mouth. You're making me so wet. I feel how much you love me and it makes me want to have you deeper inside me. That's why I don't want you to touch my clit, I want you to make me cum just by sucking my cunt. Oh yes, keep sucking me just like that. Give me more of your soft tongue, please put it in deeper. Please, please, please. OH GOD YES baby just like that, keep doing it, don't stop, don't stop."

Somewhere deeper inside me than I had ever felt before my orgasm started. It began as a faint glow then came up like sunrise over the rim of Haleakala Crater sweeping over me and filling me with light with the power of a star. Ashley kept her mouth glued to my vagina with her tongue as deep in me as she could reach while orgasmic energy spread to every part of my body. The slow, gentle, relaxing way she had prepared me made me more receptive to the climax and prolonged it, allowing me to go deeper into it. I had never cum like that before.

It took several minutes before it gradually faded away. Ashley kept her mouth on me the entire time. "Ashley you can stop now baby. I'm back."

"Wow Linda that wasn't bad for my first time don't you think?"

"You have no idea. I can't wait for you to get good at doing this."

She smiled at me and said, "Would you like me to keep practicing?"

"Oh hell yes. But I think I'd like to change positions. I want you to lie on your back."

I stood up and lowered the backrest so the chair was totally flat. "Now lay on your back with your head about a foot from one end." She moved into place and I stopped to look at her naked body waiting to give me pleasure. "Oh my God Ashley; looking at your gorgeous naked body lying there is giving me chills. I haven't felt this much in love since I was a teenager."

I walked to the end of the chair where her head was and straddled it so I was facing her feet and placed my knees on either side of her shoulders. "Now Ashley I'm going to lower my self down until my lips barely touch yours. I want you to start by just kissing me as gently as you can." I spread my legs and let my pussy descend the few inches that separated us until I felt her warm sweet mouth touch my lips. It had the same electric effect that it had when she kissed my mouth earlier. It tickled and tingled and sent little bolts of lightning all though my pussy all the way up to my ovaries. The Ecstasy still seemed to be at its peak and I briefly wondered if I was going to be able to withstand what she was about to do to me.

I held still to brace myself. Her lips moved ever so slightly on my pussy to plant little kisses only millimeters apart as she slowly covered every part of my vulva. The electric shocks continued each time her lips touched me. "Ashley pull your knees up and spread your legs, I want to see your bald pussy while you're doing this."

She complied with my request without a second's hesitation and without breaking her concentration on what her mouth was doing. I let her continue the kissing for about fifteen minutes until my insides felt like they had melted into a warm jelly. "OK Ashley it's time to use your tongue. Do the same thing you were doing but lick me instead of kissing me."

She repeated the same tender exploration of my pussy with gentle licks like a kitten, finally reaching my clit. When the tip of her tongue touched my swollen nub the lightning bolt shot all the way to the top of my head. "Put your hands on my ass, I'm not going to be able to stay upright without help." Her warm hands moved immediately to my cheeks and spread over them squeezing them gently.

"Leave my clit alone for now and run your tongue up and down my slit."

Before she started she said, "I think it would be better if I just held still and stuck my tongue out and you slide back and forth over it. You need something to do to keep you from falling over."

I giggled and said, "You're right, I'll try doing it that way." I moved my hands to my tits and cupped them as I began to move my hips forward and backward. This was fantastic. Not only did it let me control the action it turned the little shocks into a constant stream of electricity that ran through every part of me from my navel to my asshole. "Ohhhhh God Ashley... I'm fucking your face and I love it." My juices were virtually a steady stream seeping out of my hot vagina all over her face. I didn't need to see it to know that it was the most erotic thing I had ever done. The more I gave her the more she slurped into her warm mouth.

I hadn't really intended to but I was getting so carried away doing this that I slid forward a little further so that my asshole slid across her mouth. Her hands pressed harder on my ass cheeks and pulled them wider apart as she held me motionless with my anus on her mouth. I only had a second to think before I felt her stiffened tongue penetrate my asshole and just about send me into orbit.

"Unnnnhhhhhh, OH GOD YES ASHLEY, that's incredible. You're turning my whole body into one big erogenous zone. OH baby yes, suck my ass. Love me as nobody else has ever loved me."

She continued to lick and suck my asshole until I knew I had to cum soon or I would just pass out from the sensations. "OK Ashley, it's time to move to my clit. I slid back as her wet lips moved over my slit until they contacted my clit. Her mouth opened wide and covered as much of my pussy as she could then her tongue began to lick my clit. I stopped sliding and very gently pressed up and down against her mouth while her tongue moved up and down my slit so she could suck my juices in between tormenting my clit.

It didn't take long for my orgasm to build. I just watched it getting stronger and stronger completely out of my control until my body just took over and activated it. I had no idea I could cum that hard. Every part of me was throbbing and what wasn't throbbing was paralyzed by the power and intensity of the feeling. I reached out and put my hands on her knees then slowly leaned over and collapsed onto the chair.

"Holy shit Linda, if that felt half as good to you as it did to me we probably ought to get you medical attention."

"You may be right Ashley. I didn't know it was possible to cum like that. That was the equivalent of giving birth. Jesus you're good."

"Want some more?"

Before I could answer, Bradley walked out onto the veranda and said, "It's almost five thirty, are you ladies ready for a break? We could keep on playing and have something sent in for dinner but if you want to go out we probably should have a little rest and start getting ready. We can always resume the fun when we get back. From the way I feel now and the way everybody looks, I'd say we're all still pretty close to the peak of the X so it will be with us until ten or eleven tonight. That's one of the benefits of not eating much before and during most of the trip. It stays with you longer."

"Taking a break sounds like a good idea Bradley. After what Ashley just did to me I need a little rest. I'm also getting hungry. We haven't had much to eat since yesterday and I'd like to check out the food on this ship. It's supposed to be highly rated for its food service. Let's get ready and then meet up in about an hour and go have a nice dinner."

We took our time getting dressed and when Mark and Ashley knocked on the door it was close to 7 o'clock. We headed for the main dining room and got a table for four. I felt extremely comfortable and noticed that the colors of everything in the dining room seemed especially vibrant. We still didn't want to eat meat so we ended up having fish and vegetables. We passed on the wine because Bradley said we would feel the effects of alcohol much more than usual on X.

After dinner we walked around the ship and explored. We stopped in some of the shops and went by the casino. It was way too noisy so we didn't stay long. By the time we got back to the room it was close to ten. Mark and Ashley said they were going back to their room because it had been a long busy day and they wanted to spend a little time by themselves. I told them that sounded like a good idea so we said goodnight.

We undressed then went in the bathroom to get ready for bed. It had been a long and busy day and I was suddenly a little tired. I normally wear a nightgown to bed but I decided that from now on I was going to sleep nude. I asked Bradley to put on some nice music and turn the volume down low. We got in the bed and dimmed the lights.

I was still feeling the X but it was different now. I felt at ease and comfortable with Bradley. I turned toward him and he did the same. We spent a couple of minutes just looking at each other with soft eyes. I slid a little closer to him and lightly kissed him. His hand started sliding over my body exploring it tenderly. I did the same to him and it felt like the first time I did this with a boy in my room when my parents were gone. After several minutes I lay on my back but moved as close to him as I could.

"Put your hand between my legs." I opened them for him and his palm covered my entire pussy. "This is how I had my first sexual experience with a boy. He was nervous and his hand was sweating. I was excited but scared at the same time. Now I feel at ease and instead of excited I feel confident and I want to be touched. I know now what you meant by cool sex and I'm ready for it. I want you to just massage my pussy and play with it until I'm wet and then put your cock in me and make cool love to me."

He caressed me for about fifteen minutes; arousing me so slowly it didn't even feel like sex. I hadn't even noticed that I had wrapped my hand around his cock and it was slowly stiffening. "I'm ready Bradley, I want you in me now."

He moved between my legs and I guided him into me. He eased into me and took his time pushing in and sliding back until he bottomed out in me. I put my arms around him and kissed him. He didn't fuck me but just pushed against my pussy with his hips and I pressed up to meet his thrusts then relaxed back. We stayed like that for a long time. I felt full of him and my pussy was content to hold onto his thick hot cock. Little tremors ran through me every so often. We just kept kissing and breathing and rubbing our hands all over each other.

"Bradley this feels so much better than hot sex. I have no desire to fuck or cum. I feel like I'm in a very low-key orgasm but I'm not climaxing. It's wonderful. I'm so glad you did this for me."

"Now that you know how to do it you won't need X or anything else to be able to get into this space. It will be a very nice gift for Ed."

I felt his cock twitch then he began to slowly stroke me. In only a couple of minutes he came. I felt his cock throb inside me so I squeezed it with my vagina to induce him to release more of his hot cum. I didn't climax because I didn't need to. I was very satisfied without it. He withdrew and rolled off me. "That was wonderful Bradley. I'm going to go hop in the shower and see if I can get some of this cum out of me. You stay here and I'll bring you a wet washcloth when I come back."

On the way to the bathroom I heard the alert on my phone for a text message. I went in the sitting room and looked at it. The message was from Ed. As I was reading it, Bradley's semen was oozing out of me and running down my thighs. I was still feeling the effects of the X as well. There was no way I could begin to reply to Ed. I just typed in 'me 2' and hit send.

I continued on to the bathroom and stepped into the shower and closed the door. Before I turned on the water I leaned back against the wall and spread my legs. I put my hands on my lower stomach and pressed it with my fingers. I felt more of his sticky semen leak out of me. I moved one of my hands down and put two fingers under my hole to catch the hot cream then raised them to my mouth and sucked them clean. I repeated this until I felt like I had expelled it all.

I turned on the water then used the hand held spray to wash my pussy and soak a washcloth for Bradley. After I got out and dried off, I returned to the bedroom and used the washcloth to clean Bradley's crotch. He thanked me and I got in bed, turned out the light and drifted off to sleep.