Fantasy Sex Cruise 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half of Mark's cock was inside Ashley and I slowly rubbed my hand up and down the remaining part of his shaft being careful not to touch Ashley's distended lips too hard. It was easy to do this due to the amount of Ashley's juices flowing out of her and wetting my fingers. The way Mark was laying caused his balls to be pressing against Ashley's ass cheek just below and slightly to the side of my hand.

I released his cock and pushed my hand between Mark's upper leg and Ashley's cheek so I could get his scrotum in my hand. I managed to free them from their confinement and massaged them for him before returning my hand to encircle his shaft. I felt his cock flex as I resumed inching him into her sopping cavity. He slid so easily now that it was becoming more difficult to move as slowly as before but I guessed that the increased lubrication decreased the friction so the amount that entered her with each movement couldn't be felt that differently.

It felt like about three inches of the eight inch glass rod was in my ass now and I pushed back a little to let Bradley know that it was OK to go a little faster. He got the message and the rod slid further inside me. I could feel it deeper and also felt it stretching my anus as the thickness increased. It was still a comfortable sensation and I was definitely aware of my rising sexual arousal. The thumb of his other hand was rubbing my clit and I felt my vagina get wetter.

I had enough of Mark's cock in Ashley now to let go of his shaft and allow him to complete the insertion on his own. I watched as his cock was completely enshrouded by the warm pink folds of her moist fleshy enclosure. The absence of pubic hair made it easy to see that they were as joined to each other as they could be. "OK Ashley Mark's in you to the hilt. I hope it feels as good as it looks."

"I can't really describe it Linda. I've never had him enter me completely like this without feeling the friction of his cock rubbing the walls of my vagina. I feel very relaxed but turned on by the feeling of him filling me. It's really very pleasant. Better in a way than fucking. It feels like he's deeper in me than he's ever been before and I'm more sensitive. His pulse is beating in his cock causing little quivers inside me."

"Well you just lie there and enjoy it. I'm sure Mark won't mind."

While I was talking, Bradley continued to push the glass rod into me. I knew it must be close to the end because my anus was being stretched noticeably by the thick part near the base. I felt Bradley turning it and pulling it slightly back and forth as the thickest part of it stretched my asshole. Then with a final push my anus enclosed it completely and retracted as it resized to the smaller diameter of the stem where the conical shaft joined the handle. I felt full. I was surprised by how much I liked it. I imagined that it would feel even better if instead of glass there was a live warm cock stretching my rectum and getting ready to discharge a big load of hot cum in it.

Since Mark's cock needed no further assistance from me I thought I would see if Ashley would like to feel my tongue on her clit since it was just an inch or so away. I slid my head forward and tilted it down and gently licked the pink nub just above the juncture of her lips and Mark's cock.

"Oh yesss Linda but do it gently. I want to build up slowly because this feels so good I really don't want to cum yet. Mark you can start stroking me if you want. Nice long slow strokes so I don't get too excited."

Mark slowly pulled his cock back until only the head was in her then just as slowly reinserted it. I moved my mouth down a little so I could lick the delicious juices off his cock as it emerged from its wet confinement. After the third time Mark did this he pulled all the way out of Ashley and pushed it forward toward my mouth. I opened my lips just as his cock touched them and he pushed it in all the way. I was in the perfect position to accept his entire length. He pulled back and pushed it in again giving me three strokes before returning to Ashley's cunt. He continued alternating between her pussy and my mouth trying to decide which one felt better.

"I'm getting really close. Which one of you wants it?"

"Put it in Ashley but only put the head in. Ashley don't move, I'll do this for you."

When he did what I said I wrapped my hand around his cock and began to stroke him. His shaft was so wet with pussy juice and saliva that my hand slid easily up and down.

"That's it Mark go ahead. Give her your hot cream. She's so ready for it. Don't make her wait any longer. Feel my hand rubbing you and my fingers squeezing you. I'm going to make you cum. Let it go Mark, shoot your spunk in her so I can suck it all out of her."

His cock swelled in my hand and I felt the first gush of his cum rush through his length and spurt into her pussy. I kept stroking and rubbing him until several more spurts had been pumped into her. I pulled his cock out and put my mouth around it and sucked and licked until I was convinced there was no more. I pushed him back and quickly crawled between Ashley's legs and put my open mouth over her slit and held it there until I felt the hot cream begin to ooze into my mouth. As it did she shuddered in orgasm and expelled the rest of Mark's load into me in a series of spurts that felt like it was being ejaculated out of Mark's cock. My mouth was full of his spunk as I crawled up on top of her and placed my lips on her mouth and began to squirt it slowly inside her. We transferred it several times, swallowing some of it with each exchange.

While I was on top of Ashley, Bradley reached over and pulled the glass ass plug out of my rectum. I had forgotten it was even there. I rolled over on my side next to her and took some deep breaths.

"Time out! I've got to regroup for a few minutes. I can't believe all the things I've done today that I not only have never done before but I couldn't imagine that I would ever do them. I'm going to go soak in the tub for a while."

On the way to the bathroom I grabbed a glass of orange juice from the fridge and sat it beside the tub when I got there. I started the water running and put some bath salts in then went over to the toilet and sat down to pee. What a day! Could Ed ever believe I could do these things and feel so good doing them? It had barely been twenty-four hours and I was a different person.

I finished up on the toilet then went over and got in the tub. The hot water felt good and I soon relaxed and felt much better. I thought about the events of the day and realized what a wonderful opportunity I had been given to rediscover my true self and shed a lot of life long conditioning. Then I thought of how much love I felt for people I didn't even know this time yesterday and the momentary freak out faded away. I sat in the tub and drank my juice then got out and dried off and returned to my new lovers.

"Are you OK Linda?" Bradley asked.

"Yes, I'm very OK. I just needed a few minutes to absorb this day."

Bradley said, "I think it might be time to go out for a while. Maybe go sit by the pool and take a swim just to see what it feels like to be in a real situation while we're still peaking on the X."

"I think that would be a great idea." Ashley said. "It would give Linda and me an opportunity to wear our new bathing suits; although suit may be a way too descriptive word for what we bought."

Mark and Ashley went back to their room and put on their suits then returned to our room. I put on my new suit and looked in the mirror. I liked who I saw. I felt calm, confident, relaxed and most of all, sexy. I put some lipstick on and got my cover-up, a hat and sunglasses and joined the others. Then we headed for the pool deck.

It was a few minutes after three o'clock and the X was at peak level. I was comfortable with it now and surprised that I felt so at ease with other people around. We found some lounge chairs and put down our stuff. I removed my cover-up and stretched out on one of the chairs. I hadn't been around people at a public pool or the beach in a long time. When I had been I usually felt a little self-conscious and I hadn't worn a two-piece suit since before my first daughter was born. Now I was lying here more exposed than I would be at home and feeling very relaxed. I enjoyed the looks I got from some of the other people, mostly men, and silently thanked them for their appreciation. Bradley had brought us all a bottle of water and handed one to me. I opened it and took a big drink.

Ashley seemed to be enjoying the stares she was getting too. Understandable considering what a fabulous ass she has and the fact that it was completely uncovered. After a few minutes she asked me if I wanted to take a swim. I said I did and we got into the pool. I was a good swimmer when I was young but hadn't done much of it in the last twenty years but the X seemed to bring it all back to me. I swam a couple of laps very fluidly and felt great doing it. I wasn't even breathing hard. Ashley and I stood next to each other in water up to our tits when I finished my laps.

"Linda you swim like a dolphin. You're really very good."

"Maybe that's because I'm almost as naked as a dolphin. The X really helps me feel at home in the water."

She came over behind me and rubbed my ass under the water and said, "What you did for me earlier was incredible. Nobody has ever touched me so tenderly and lovingly. I didn't only feel it on me I felt it all though me. Your fingers told me how excited they were as they slowly slid across my skin and your lips were so warm as you softly kissed me. I want to do that to you. I want to slide my lips over every inch of you until they end up on your beautiful pussy. I can't believe I feel so natural saying that. I didn't think I'd ever put my lips on a pussy, not even my own if I was limber enough to do it."

"Ashley how do you feel about anal? I didn't think I liked it but when Bradley put that glass butt plug in me I changed my mind. I'd really like to try it for real but I think maybe I should start with Mark because he's not quite as thick as Bradley."

"We tried it a couple of times but I never developed a fondness for it and Mark didn't push me to do it but if you want to do it with him and you both like it, I'd be up for trying it again, especially if he'd do it as slowly as he did my pussy today. I really liked that a lot. I think there's something to that cool sex. You feel like you're having an orgasm without actually cumming. I could have lain there for an hour just feeling him inside me. I think the whole secret is the slowness and your breathing. Doing it that way really made me think about how shallow I breathe when Mark and I are fucking. It's like we're in some kind of a race to see who can get off first."

"I'll have to introduce Ed to doing that when we get back. I think he'd like it too."

We decided to get out of the pool and head back to the room. Having Ashley's lips all over me seemed like a much better way to continue our X trip than playing in the pool and if she wanted to go slow then so much the better. We looked around for Mark and Bradley and saw them at the other end of the pool. They were playing water volleyball with a bunch of girls that all looked to be about eighteen and were wearing bathing suits as skimpy as ours. I walked down toward them and Bradley came over to the side and I told him we were going back to the room but that he and Mark should stay here and play with their playmates because we had something we wanted to do for about an hour. He smiled and said, "You two have fun."

I looked over at the girls bouncing up and down as their tits tried to stay in the tiny suits and said, "I guess I don't have to tell you to have fun."

When Ashley and I got back to the room we headed to the bathroom to wash out our suits and hang them up on the towel rack. "Ashley I heard you say earlier that you wanted to get in the tub, would you like to do that now?"

"Oh yes that would be delightful. We could wash each other's hair."

I turned the water on and put in some bath crystals. I got us a couple of bottles of water and reminded her we needed to keep drinking. I got in the tub and she got in between my legs and laid back on me with her head on my shoulder.

"Linda this feels so good. I've had quite a few friends that were girls but I've never had a girlfriend before. There is nothing else in the world I would rather be doing than lying here next to you. It's not the X that makes me feel this way, although it does intensify it, I knew last night I could be this close to you. I love you Linda. I love you the same way I love Mark."

"I don't have to tell you I feel the same way about you. Mark told me he was happy about us and he felt relieved that if something were to happen to him you would have somebody to love and somebody to love you. I think Ed is going to feel the same way about you two when he meets you. We'll all have to get together very soon so he can get to know both of you. I just don't know how shocked he's going to be about me having a female lover. However, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he falls in love with the woman he's with. She's already told us she likes girls so we could end up with another girlfriend."

"Wow, this sounds like things could get very interesting. What does she look like?"

"She's a model. Half Hawaiian and half Japanese and both halves are gorgeous."

"Oh my God. Mark has this thing about Asian women too. This is wild."

I picked up the soap and began to rub it on her shoulders and arms and kissed her neck while I was doing it. I moved my hands to her tits and started rubbing the soap on them and she moaned and said, "Ooooohh yesss, I love it when you play with me. She rolled over to face me and rubbed her soapy breasts on mine. I pulled my knees up on either side of her to feel her against my mound. She kissed me and we played with our tongues while she slowly squirmed against me with her body. My hands slid over her ass and caressed it. I ran my finger down her crack until the tip reached her puckered hole. I pressed on it and she softly moaned into my mouth. I rubbed my fingertip over her anus then inserted it. She breathed in deeply as I pushed it in deeper and moved it around in her. She raised her hips up slightly to encourage the penetration.

I removed my finger and told her, "Let's wash our hair and get out. I want to feel your mouth on me."

We used the hand held spray and lathered up each other's hair then rinsed off and got out. I handed her a towel and picked up a comb and a hairbrush. "Come on, we can finish drying off on the veranda." We walked through the sitting room and out to the lounge chairs and sat in the sun. It was a few minutes before four and I suddenly felt hungry. I went back inside and brought out a banana and some strawberries along with a couple of small containers of yogurt from the fridge. We shared the fruit and ate the yogurt and drank some more water. I picked up the comb and began to run it through her hair.

"I can't remember when I've washed my hair so many times in one day. I don't know what I'll do with it for dinner tonight."

"Don't worry about it. We have appointments in the morning to get it all restyled. I'm thinking of having mine colored. What do you think would look good on me?"

"I think you'd look great with auburn hair and you should have it cut shorter in a pixie style. Not too short like a man's haircut but enough to make you look sexy. It would be a young flirty look for you, especially with the right makeup."

"Yes, that sounds perfect. I need to look as different as I feel and this mousy light brown color needs to go. I can't wait to see Ed's reaction."

Ashley turned around and said, "Put the comb down and lie back. It's time my lips took a little trip around your body." She knelt on a cushion next to the lounge chair and took my hand in hers then began kissing my fingers and slowly moved up to my wrist. She turned it over and kissed my palm then placed it on her cheek so we could feel each other's warmth. Her eyes were soft and filled with love. Her lips continued up my arm with one of her hands leading the way as her fingertips traced the route her mouth would soon follow.

She left a trail from my hand to my shoulder that I could feel buzzing even after her lips reached my neck. Her hand moved to the back of my neck and lightly massaged it as she kissed the side and across my throat. Her hand reassured me and relaxed me as it rubbed me. Tension that I was completely unaware of was being released in my back and shoulders. Her lips traveled up my neck to my cheek and she began sliding them toward my mouth.

"I'll never forget what it felt like when you kissed me like this. I thought my heart was going to explode. Are you ready for another one?"

"I'm even more ready than I was before. Loving you has made me stronger and there's room in my heart now for all you can give me."

She placed her mouth over mine then slowly lowered it until her lips could barely be felt on mine. I closed my eyes. My face softened and relaxed. My breathing slowed and it seemed like my whole body opened up for her. As she gradually increased the pressure I slowly opened my mouth and her tongue slid into me. I touched it with mine and they began to dance with each other.

Her other hand found my left breast and softly caressed it in concert with the hand behind my neck. She pulled her lips gently off mine and moved her hand from my neck down to caress my other breast then kissed her way down until she covered the nipple with her mouth. I couldn't discern which felt more tender, the way she caressed me or the way she sucked me. Neither was done with the intention of arousing me but only to touch me as lovingly as possible.

"Ashley this is what we've both been missing. The sensuality and the intimacy are what we've longed for and what we each know we can give to the other. Can we do this for the rest of the day and all night? The more we do it to each other the more I want. You're right, the slower we go the better it feels."

She moved down and her lips slid along my stomach and paused briefly at my navel then continued on to my mound. I spread my legs and raised my knees to give her unrestricted access to my pussy. She lay between them with her face inches from my slit. "Tell me what you want Linda. I'll do anything you tell me so it will feel as good as I can make it. I don't have any experience with this you know."

"Oh my precious love you're right, neither one of us does. I've had plenty of experience having this done to me but nobody has ever asked me for directions before. Start down low where my thigh joins my ass cheek. Lick my cheek and move your tongue up my inner thigh next to my outer lip. Do it a few times on one side and then do it on the other side."

She did as I asked and it felt very good. "Now very gently bite my cheek close to my anus and suck it. Oooooh yes, that's right. I like that, now the other side. Oh yes that's perfect, do it some more. Now lick my outer lip from the bottom to the top with the flat of your tongue. Ummmhh yes, keep doing that. Do one side then the other. Oh, Oh, Oh that feels wonderful. Keep doing that for a while."

"Now use your fingers and pull my outer lips apart so you can see my labia."

"Oh Linda you're beautiful, so pink and smooth. Why did I wait so long to do this?"

"Lick me Ashley, from the bottom all the way to my clit and let your tongue slide between the folds. OOOOHHHHH YES that feels marvelous but stay away from my clit, at least for now. Go on... do it some more. Rub my outer lips with your thumbs so you can spread me apart while you lick me. OH God yes that feels fantastic keep doing it. You catch on fast. That's it... Yes... just like that. OK I think you've got the general idea. You're on your own now. I'll let you know if I want you to do anything else. You just keep doing what you're doing and you can throw in anything else you think would feel good to you."