Far Pangaea 79 : Testing 1..2..3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what happened Kong Zao?" Psi Chii invites curiosity.

"Yes. Souls released. Some stay. Some go. Evil let loose."

"Which means we leave this sword here if we go back in time. That fixes that right?" Obadiah questions.

"You keep thinking smart I take yo dunce cap off Obie."

"Whatever Lightbulb."

"We can alter the past by that alone?" Renee chimes in concerned for her Baby.

"It only help. We all die. MEMO show me end of all. Blackout. Not Scorpions song neither."

"That helps us wanna go back in time. Come on Greyson." Obadiah snarls.

"We're going back in time then? Really?" Renee frets, "I can't leave James. I just got him back. Besides Jack loves this Ruby Goddard. Wouldn't he want me to stay here with James Jack?"

"James Jack stay here with Royals. Still Royals to me." Milo grins at the Pryce's, "We find Kym'Ani and bring her back. I keep tabs on MEMO back in time. We predict and alter events. Only way."

"This shits confusing as hell." Obadiah grunts, "If you can see the future how did you miss James Ian rescuing everyone in 2027?"

"Not miss. REGION shroud. Time paradox. One possible. Future uncertain. If James get people home. We get home."

"Could it be you helped James get home?" Renee prompts going unanswered.

Psi Chii kneels before Renee and the possessed James Jack. Kong Zao's time was failing him. Just as Psi Chii gets emotional against her best wishes Buku enters the room still smoldering. His hair growing back briskly.

"What I miss this time?" The Sumo rolls his eyes.

Baby James perks up glaring at Buku with recognition, "Poo Ki?"

"Whoa! The kid just called me Pooky. Not real comfortable right now." He hides his manhood behind a towel. He had not bothered to get changed. Freebird in flight he liked to say. Phoenix from the ashes so to speak. Then it dawns on him, "Hey! Hold the fort. I had an Ancestor named Poo Ki."

"Now we know who he takes after." Obadiah huffs.

Before any further words Kong Zao was gone. Baby James demeanor suddenly cranky. He needed a nap. Big man little britches. Renee excuses herself. Enough was enough for one day. Let the others decide their fates. She was only here for James Jack. She lived for him now.

On her way to her room she hears a blood curdling scream. It was Serena Dorsey. Holding Baby James firmly in order to run Renee found Serena on her knees cradling SeVen. Horror at the bluish blood on the floor made Renee hold James from seeing. Calling out to the others blindly. In minutes the entire roster entered the room.

"He slit his own throat." Serena weeps, "Who does that?"

Milo edges by Renee to closely examine his old Pleidian friend. Crouching beside Renee he closes SeVen's eyelids. Silence fell over everyone. Mom and Pop Pryce enter to attempt pulling Serena away from his corpse. She wouldn't have it.

"Leave me alone. I'm not leaving SeVen." She claims his dagger from his stiffened grip and attempts to slit her own wrists before anyone could stop her. Try as she might the blade would not pierce her flesh. Again and again she tries. Finally she grips the hilt with both hands and plunges it at her heart. The blade shatters. All eyes looked with awe. Her Grandparents especially confused. To make matters worse the blue gem of her ring began glowing.

"What is going on?" Obadiah whispers. Milo merely shrugs and observes. The blood on the floor came alive. Literally retreating back into the arteries of SeVen. Every last drop. Even that from pooled beneath Serena's shoes. Horrified Serena realized the situation and looked up at Milo. Another shrug. Feeling a pulse Milo squeals as if worried. SeVen stirs. His throat's laceration healing before their eyes. Outside of tiny stains of blood he was whole once more. Eyes opening to witness the miracle.

"Death eludes me." He murmurs confused.

Serena slaps him in the face, "DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN."

"Perhaps I shant."

Holding him she bawls her eyes out. He could only peer around at his audience with dread. Suicide had failed. Love kept them together.

"Know what this mean right Obie? Royals?" Milo rubs his hands together. All awaiting his words with out a breath taken. All save Obadiah.

"Get to it ."

"It mean Kym'Ani give us way home."

Serena pauses to part from SeVen in order to glare at her ring. It was still glowing. Beautiful it was. Mesmerizing. Somehow the ring retracted Time itself. Her Mother's gift. A plan to rescue them all.

"We test that ring." Milo points at it then zips his lip. After the shock was over it would go under the microscope. In the meantime Milo rises and drags Obadiah with him, "You bring microchip and diary. We go digging."

Serena and SeVen were left in peace.

Buku put the mop bucket away.

Baby James was snoring.

Everyone had been tested this day.