All Comments on 'Farmyard Frolics'

by pjd66

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
DrmaxcDrmaxcalmost 3 years ago

I did not follow why he thought it OK to walk around naked outside. The farmer up early might have been a bit surprised. I'd have thought sneaking out of the back of the cottage and down a footpath unseen from the farmhouse to somewhere he'd thought would be good to be naked in from an earlier walk would have been better than the farmyard. I thought the 'farmer's wife' was going to prove to be a man and the dildo real!

I didn't think you made enough of this nice phrase ' My penis always seemed to catch people's eyes as it was dark in colour and was thick in size.'

Unfortunately arsehole licking and still less dildo licking when it's been 'up there' were a real turn off for me. Why do that? OK, no doubt will please some, but I'm not a bum man in that sense! Nothing wrong with the strap on idea though, Presumably she uses it regularly on the farmer! You could have had a nice little scene of our tattooed hero voyeuring that. Or maybe a scene of the three of them making their way across a field swopping around as to who is to be in the front and whose bottom is temporarily empty at the rear!

Could have been a lot better but probably almost a different story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous