Fashion is Our Name Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky sneaked up on him and sat on his back. "You shouldn't feel you have to do that. Especially after starring yesterday."

He asked, in a low voice, "Are you happy? I worry this is all too much."

She sat on the freshly clean floor next to him and wrapped her arms around his middle. "Adrian, it is more than I could ever expect. It feels as if we have been friends forever. I hope our plans for London work out."

Molly was suddenly standing there, her hands on their heads. "I hope so too. You are such dears to take up with women from little rustic Kingham."

Nicole said, "If you have a minute, let's go to Adrian's room and talk about the building plans some more."

Molly quickly fixed a pot of tea and the three of them sat on the bed with papers from Nicole's briefcase and sipped tea and talked. There was a small schematic of the second floor the architect had done, which had dotted lines for the space to be converted into the sewing center.

Nicole said, "Molly, you will have to decide on how to arrange the tables and the new machines and wardrobes and things we don't know anything about. Have you decided what kind and how many machines you will need? The architect asked me about the lighting. Maybe we need to hire an expert so we get the light intensity on the sewing tables right?"

Adrian was next to Molly and sensed her excitement. The fine body was shivering with it all. Her arm went around Adrian and she pressed him tight to her. "Adrian, this is too much! To have a chance to set it up from bare walls just the way we want it!" She turned to him with a breathless smile and impulsively kissed him. She was about to withdraw when he tucked her under his shoulder and started over on the kiss. She struggled and then pulled him down as she lay back. Nicole watched, delighted and laughing.

He sat back up, his hand along the side of her face. "Molly, that was the sweetest kiss ever." He slid off the bed onto his knees and said, "I am yours to command."

Nicole lay across Molly, laughing harder and yanking at his ears. "Rogue. How do you expect Molly to get anything straight about the building when you are romancing her on your very bed?"

He made a face and said, "She did kiss me first..."

They both crawled forward so that he could have more kisses. He tried to get a hand under them but they said, "No. Only kisses when we are working."

Vicky and Inish walked in, back from the Farmer's Market, and wanted to know why he was on his knees.

"We had to put him there to prevent a worse attack. We were just talking about the new sewing arrangements and Molly offered him a kiss out of pure excitement, and now look. He is very dangerous and all recovered from yesterday."

They pushed his head into the bedcover and beat on his shoulders. "Molly! He cannot be trusted!"

They knelt beside him so he could wrap his arms around them and get a new set of kisses. "Does she know about the sleeping arrangements yet?"

"You won't believe this! We are so seduced that he makes us all sleep in the same bed with him, naked. Tells us that everyone has a better night that way."

Nicole said, licking his lips, "The problem is, he's right. We sleep like babies. It is incredible."

Inish and Vicky got up on the bed and arranged themselves on top of the other two. Soon, Adrian had a great view of four hot women getting it on. Zippers were being lowered, and hands unleashing fine breasts.

Molly aggressively kissed the others and offered her pink tits for their enjoyment. She asked, breathlessly, "You mean you share everything with each other?"

Vicky kissed her friend hard and said, "I guess that is a good way of putting it. He has taken each of us and then turned us loose on each other. We love it."

"When do I get taken?"

Giggles broke out from everyone. "After the two of you flirted last night, we were guessing it was not going to be long."

Molly was on her back, naked down to her lacy briefs. Adrian bent down and kissed her forehead, her nose and her lips. She reached her hands up to the side of his head and held him there. Her tongue chased after his. She whispered, "Are they going to watch while we make love?"

His tongue darted into her mouth and he said, "They like to watch. Does that bother you?"

She giggled and said, "It should, I guess. I'm not supposed to be having sex with you at all."

He licked her ear and whispered again, "That is written somewhere?"

In a moment, the door was locked, and all five bodies were bare. The women had Molly arranged to welcome Adrian's big cock and he wasted no time in bringing them together. She was tight, but wanted him and flexed herself up until they were as tight as could be.

She laughed and shivered under him, "This wasn't much of a seduction, was it?"

He laughed back and worked her tight cunt harder. "Oh, you do feel good in there. More please."

He did please and she came soon, wailing away and shaking through a long climax, little noises coming from her mouth. She looked at the others and said, "His firehose went off in there. I've never felt like that before."

They smiled at her and said, "He's not letting you go with one. But he will let you wait until later."

He was still hard, giving her little thrusts. She realized suddenly that he was going to get more sex from the other women, and she should let him go for now. With a great heave, she rolled on top and sat up. "Everything they said is true. I think you have added another woman to your collection." She looked at the others and asked, "Will you have me?"

They gathered around her, laughing and applying hands everywhere. "Yes, yes. To the shower with you. We need our turn."

Adrian decided a repeat of the scene in the hotel two weeks ago was needed and lined them up against the bed on their knees. He could tell the bed play had them all wet and he went smoothly down the line, giving each slippery cunt a good twenty strokes of his best. Their heads were down and they were having fun. He felt good in them. They squeezed and bucked and pretended to give him a terrible hard time, but soon their bodies were shaking and they were coming and the room was filled with squeals and yells. He pulled out and with a great shout, fountained on them. Cum was spread over backs and behinds, and his smacks were loud. They scrambled to their feet and hustled him off to the shower.

Molly sat on her towel on the messy bed, flushed and smiling. Somehow, she had never thought of good sex as fun before. But Adrian and his women had made a grand party of it, cheering each orgasm in turn. The showered bodies came and sat with her, as pink as she was. "Are you ok? Did you mind?"

She pushed Vicky down on her back and buried her face in the generous boobs. She licked and laughed uncontrollably. Inish dug her fingers into Molly's back. "You are a fine one, you are. We are going to have lots of fun."

Adrian came into the bedroom, his big cock behaving itself, and said, "Molly not only brings sewing skills to our group, she is one hell of a bed partner!"

Chapter 8 - Graduation with a Flourish

The next few weeks before graduation were chaotic. The rector at school was all over the seniors about their graduation. Formal invitations were handed around, to be sent to family and important relatives. Senior finals were scheduled early, and those with failing marks were sent to special study sessions with instructions not to embarrass their families at the last minute. The Rector had Adrian in his office and said, "I'm very pleased to tell you that our star athlete is also going to be Valedictorian."

This was a shock. He closed his eyes and shook. "Sir, this is worse than rugby. I actually have to say something, don't I?"

"Adrian, if you could find that miraculous hole to score our winning goal, you can find a few words to encourage your classmates as they head out to college and the big bad world."

The Rector was smiling but Adrian was almost crying as he walked slowly to the Inn that afternoon. Vicky and Molly had been to London for another session with the architect, and he could see the excitement in their smiles.

"Ladies, I need a pint of the bitter, and some help upstairs."

He got out of his school clothes and sat on the bed. They handed him his beer, and asked, "Problems?"

"Two big problems. First they gave us that pile of invitations so we could invite family and friends to graduation. My family list is so short you can't find it."

"Second, the Rector told me today I am to be the Valedictorian and I have to give a speech."

Inish had come in and the three women were hopping up and down. "Our Adrian! The Valedictorian!"

They fell on him, almost spilling the drink.

Molly laughed very hard and said, "Adrian, will you let us invent some family? You are so loved in Kingham that we will have instant relatives!"

"I think I would rather you invent an instant graduation speaker."

They stripped down to their underwear and demanded a wrestle. It was more of a beating actually, because he didn't fight back. Finally, they all leaned on parts of him and said, "You are not allowed to worry about your speech. You can draft it and we will fix it up." He groaned and put his head in the pillow, but they tickled him until he turned over and smiled at them. "Kiss?"

They smothered him in kisses. He made a point of keeping his hands on Molly's strong back, pressing her to his front. Vicky noticed and said to Inish, "You and I have dinner chores. Molly can get him out of his funk."

As the door was closing, he was unclipping her bra. She nibbled on his ear and asked, "You have permission to molest me?"

"I hope so. You seem like a different person from the Molly I was introduced to a few weeks ago."

She wiggled on him and he pulled the cover over them. She kissed him and tongued his lips. "Adrian, you have so much energy. When we are close like this, it just flows into me. Makes me tingle and get all itchy in my bottom." She rubbed herself on him. They made little noises and kissed again.

He was as hard as could be and bounced her upward. She rubbed those glorious pink tits on his hairless, muscular chest. He turned them over and pressed down on her sex. Her tongue was in his mouth. She thought he would have her briefs off any second.

"You have gotten me out of my funk, sweet Molly. I want you, but let's do it later. We have dinner and you have to relieve the baby sitter."

"Adrian! Since when have you learned about delayed gratification? I'm shocked, shocked."

He stood them up and his hands roamed everywhere on her body. "I adore you, Molly. Your nimble fingers that make the sewing machine sing. The beautiful designs that come out of your head."

"Anything else?" she asked, pressing herself to him.

His hands linked fingers under her and he hoisted Molly up and pretended to lower her on his cock, which was still in his boxers. "Ah that. Well, you know you have me totally in your power. My curious cock found you and won't go away." He laughed and kissed her again. As they dressed, she took turns punching and cuffing him. "Master Adrian, you are a bad one. Being nice to an old lady like me. Do you know, my body wants you as much as you do me? I always thought women were not to lust after men, that it wasn't ladylike. But I get in the same space with you and I'm thinking naughty thoughts!" They went down the stairs to dinner arm in arm and laughing.

The dining room was very quiet and the four of them sat together in a back corner. Molly whispered something to Inish, who looked at him with wide eyes. "No! I can't believe it!" The eyes were dancing. She leaned forward and the lowcut dress fell away from her breasts. He smiled.

"Molly, this one is shameless. Torture is required."

He loved flirting with his women. They got him hard, and he made wild threats, all of them meaningless.

Vicky asked, "Are we allowed to make suggestions about your speech? I remember the dumb one I got at my graduation."

"I suppose in those days, the speakers still assumed a woman's place was in the home?"

"Yes, damn it." She glared at him. "And obey your man at all times!"

"No wonder marriage is a failing institution. If you want, we can go back upstairs after dinner and you can pound on me some more if that will make you feel better."

"Vicky! We are not punishing Adrian for the sins of his father's generation."

He looked at Inish with a surprised expression. "Where did that come from? I thought you were a raging feminist."

She grabbed his hand and told the others, "I'm am going upstairs with him to discuss relationships and gender equity."

Molly said, in wonderment, "Gender equity? Where on earth did you get that?"

Inish looked at the others, "I would like half an hour with him alone. Then come and bring dessert."

She had him sit in the chair he used for studying. She paced back and forth and pulled a slip of paper from her bra. "I have a list of demands. These are to make sure we have a relationship based on equal and fair treatment." Her voice trembled and he was sure she was reading from something in her book.

"First, you are to respect my person. No unwanted attentions, no groping."

"Yes," I said.

"Second, you are to offer me employment. A respectable job, with real responsibility."

"Yes," I said.

"Third, you are to provide a decent home for me and my babies."

"Babies?"

"Babies," she said with a firm tone.

"Fourth, you are not to chase other women and abuse them."

"No chasing," I said.

"Fifth, you are not to treat me as just a body."

"Not just a body."

"Is all of that clear?" Her eyes looked dubious.

"Yes. Take your clothes off and get over my knees."

"No."

"Yes, or I'll do it myself."

She unbuttoned the pretty blouse and exposed the lacy bra underneath. The skirt unzipped easily and joined the blouse on the side table. The high cut briefs encased her spectacular body.

"Underwear too?"

I nodded and she said, as she slipped out of the remaining garments, "You are cruel."

I gestured to my lap and she lowered herself slowly into position.

"What was that fifth demand?"

She hesitated, trying to remember. "You are not to treat me as just a body."

I slapped first one buttock, and then the other, as hard as I could. She cried out. "No, please."

"Have I ever treated you as just a body?"

Before she could answer, the door opened and the other women filed in. Vicky carried a tray with fresh berry tart for dessert. "Inish, how did you get yourself into this predicament? We thought you were going to talk sex equity with him."

I repeated my question, "Have I ever treated you as just a body?"

"No... sir," she added. My hand came down twice more. "Owww, please not again."

"Have I ever not respected your person?"

"No, sir." Two more hard whacks sounded loud in the room. "Oh, please. That hurts so much."

"Have I ever not treated you as an equal in our work plans?"

"No, sir." She tightened her bum in anticipation of my hand coming down again, which it did. She was red and my hand was sore. "Please, I shouldn't have said those things."

"Get up on the bed and have some dessert and tell these wonderful friends what you just did."

She carefully positioned herself against the headboard. Molly handed her a plate of the tart with some ice cream. She had a few bites, tears running down her face. Nicole handed over a tissue.

"I read him a list of demands from my book."

"You didn't! Whatever got into your head? That's stuff from frustrated women who have men troubles."

She cried harder. "I know, I know, I am so stupid and so sorry." She looked at me with red eyes, "Adrian, I am just a foolish twit."

I discarded my clothes, climbed in behind her and wrapped the shaking body in my arms. "I love you, you don't have to make demands on me. When we are finished dessert, I have an idea for you."

"Oh god, how could I be so dumb."

"So dumb," the others said, but they leaned over and kissed her tenderly.

Nicole asked, "Can we talk about the business?"

I said to Inish, "Tell them the second demand."

"Oh, you are going to hold this against me forever!"

"No, but tell them the second demand."

"Second, you are to offer me employment. A respectable job, with real responsibility."

"No! How could you! Insulting him to his face!"

She leaned over into Vicky's lap and cried all over again.

I said in a firm voice, "Stand over there where we can all see you and put your underwear back on."

She was a sorry sight, slumped over and wiping her eyes. "Go put on a pair of heels from your room and come back."

While she did that, I smiled at the others, "You will like this and so will she. One of you get up and fix her hair and face a bit."

In five minutes, Inish was much better and looking at me with questioning eyes. "Stand up straight, shoulders back. Walk across the room as though you were showing off for us."

She took a few hesitant steps and then moved more confidently. Turned and came back, a smile on her face. A vision of Celtic beauty. Tall, slender, boyish hips, modest breasts.

"I have an idea for the business. We will be "Fashion is our Name," and Inish will be our first model. She says I can't treat her as just a body, so we will make her a model."

It took a minute for that to seep in and then there was clapping in the room. Inish blushed all the way to her cute belly button. "Oh Adrian, what can I say? And after I've been so bad."

She launched herself at the bed and we rolled her into our arms, tickling and licking and kissing.

A chant started, "She's not just a body. She's not just a body."

She picked it up, "I'm not just a body."

She kissed me long and hard. "I'm not just a body, but I've got a very sore behind!"

Later, as we snuggled together for the night, Molly said, "Inish, that was a wonderful outcome, but maybe the next time you should find a little easier way to get there?"

"Hmmm. I am so sore..."

The next morning, Inish was very bashful in front of the other women at breakfast, knowing how much trouble she had caused. They rubbed it in, treating her like a small child. I said, "Inish, I need to talk to the others for a few minutes, we will be on the patio."

When we got to the patio, the three of them pressed against me. "That was a fearful punishment you gave her, but she did treat you horribly."

"I am going to apologize. Decent men don't hit their women, unless it is play and asked for."

Nicole got her arm around my neck and squeezed. "I suppose we each have to give you a chit saying it is ok to beat on us?"

I went to sling her over my shoulder and she dodged back. "We are here to talk about graduation and Compton relatives. Here is my idea. First, if it is ok with you, I would like Inish to be my girlfriend at the ceremony and reception. Nicole should be my step-mother, which she actually is, minus the marriage certificate. Molly and Vicky can be aunts or cousins, however they would like to invent the stories. Is that all right?"

They looked at me seriously and then smiled and laughed. "Wonderful! Yes. yes."

"Now here is the best part. When we are in London this weekend, all four of you are to find new dresses for the graduation and reception. I am paying. But you must find clothing that suits your taste for the things you are going to put in our first collection. Not perfectly, but close. We need to hurry up and get some name cards printed. At the reception, when someone compliments your dress, you thank them and hand over a card, saying you would be pleased to have them come by as soon as we are open."

"Adrian, what a marvelous idea! We will have to be discreet, of course."

"You will be so elegant, discretion will be total. BTW, I want Vicky to tell Inish that we talked about clothing out here, and she will hear more in London. A little suspense will do her good. Why don't we make it a complete surprise. When you get to the best shop, tell the clerk that Inish needs a very special dress because she is accompanying her boyfriend at graduation, who is going to be valedictorian."