Fashion is Our Name Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wrestled back and forth and I said, "Now that I am officially a graduate and not a schoolboy, I will have to have lessons on how to behave. You are an older woman and must instruct me."

Her knee found my crotch and jammed hard. "The first rule is that you are not to call me older woman."

I dragged her into the shower and we fought and giggled and were not at all grown up. We were still dancing around, naked, and snapping towels at each other when company showed up.

"Look at this. Young love if I ever saw it."

Inish stopped and said, "We are not accepting your offer to sleep elsewhere."

Vicky and Mary, and Nicole and Molly, hugged each other. "This is terrible, being dragged into orgies and deviancy."

Inish sat on Nicole and said, "You are from Paris, where there are real orgies. After we go to bed, you have to tell us stories about your adventures."

Nicole flipped them over and asked, "Is her bum ready for the flogger?"

"No! no, no. I promise to watch my mouth."

Nicole said we had to talk and sent me for drinks. When I returned, they were sprawled in their underwear and Nicole had a pad and was taking notes.

Vicky looked at me, "He's put rum in these. Wants to seduce us no doubt."

My lovers looked at me and laughed at my blush. Inish pulled me down and said, "Adrian, not right now, but one of these times, speaking of sex, we are going to make you tell everyone what each of us feels like to make love to. Every finest detail, from the man's perspective. So do not lose any memory, do you hear?"

I rolled her off and buried my head again. A brilliant idea for my next stories came to me under there. It would be a terrible tease and a thrill for them.

Nicole got us back to work. She had notes and started issuing orders at a great rate. With the contractor about to set up shop on the second floor, there was no living there. So only people who had to be in London would go, and mostly they would come back to Kingham in the evening, or go to a hotel if necessary. Since I had the idea about a local shop, Molly and I were to take charge of finding a space and getting it fixed up for a sales area, and also a limited work area, where finishing and alterations could be done. The model, who got her hair seized and her body yanked across Nicole's lap, was to travel to London with Nicole and do a survey of women's shops, especially ones which had carried the Kingham women's clothing previously. Inish's briefs were very brief, and her bum was beaten and worked on by Mary and Nicole. She lay her head down and hummed.

I was against the headboard next to Nicole, with Vicky against my front. Molly was against the front of Vicky. Soon, everyone was humming gently, and Nicole's orders were diminishing. Inish raised her head and worked around so she could flatten Nicole and kiss her.

I rolled my two women over and kissed their cheeks, with a hand roaming in soft places. Vicky turned on her back and said, "We are actually going to do this, aren't we? A young guy and his crazy women."

"Crazy women," echoed back. Someone pulled up blankets and we slipped into a happy and deep sleep.

(cont'd in Part 4 - Meeting Anne)