Fashion is Our Name Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked down the names. "Oh, here's one. Charles Elliot. He is Mary's great uncle. Giant hulk of a former mason. Discovered the new buyers around here wanted pools and learned a new trade. Has a good reputation. Why don't I see if he is available for lunch?"

He was. Mary and I arranged a table with umbrella on the outdoor patio, and Inish, standing in for cook's day off, made some marvelous little sandwiches with fruit salad on the side. I offered a beer but he begged off. "Bad for business and bad for my waistline."

He went on, "I suppose you will be wanting references."

"Mary says you are a terrific pool builder but will take every pound I have if I let you get me around a card table."

He laughed uproariously. "Oh that Mary, she is a sharp one. Is it true she is going to manage the Inn?"

"Already is. Vicky has joined our new clothing company and is hard at work on fashions. Should we walk around a bit and talk pools? There are going to be two."

He was instantly likeable. That was important in a pool man, I guessed, talking people into spending money they shouldn't.

"Adrian, I just purchased a new rig that sprays concrete right against a dirt surface, which speeds up the building by days. Have to have a very good digger, which I do. He could carve monuments with his machine. We need to make sure the women are ok with the equipment locations. Those pumps and filters make a bit of noise. And have to find decent electrical too."

We decided both pools should be fifteen meters and no diving boards. He did some quick figuring, and said, "This adds up to 80,000 pounds, but considering you are a friend of the family, I'll do them for sixty if you give me a bit of extra time because there are other customers in the queue."

"I think we can find that, but would you mind coming to the Inn and making some drama out out of it? I don't want the women to think I throw sixty grand at pools in just five minutes."

We went back and sat under the patio umbrella and asked Mary to bring us two beers and gather the others for a discussion about the pools. We tried our best to look serious and worried.

I began, "Charles is a true friend, coming to talk to us today on no notice. We have walked the two pool sites and have an idea of what we would like to do. This meeting is for you to approve the basic design. There is a funding issue; inflation is up and so are prices. For two fifteen meter pools, Charles is willing to give us an all in price of sixty thousand, if we agree to some flexibility in the schedule. Do you think we can afford that?"

Charles added to my pitch. "Ladies, my firm has constructed more than five hundred pools in the last five years, and I have many happy customers. I have references available. These pools will be built with the latest technology, where the concrete is sprayed through the reinforcing steel directly against the earth. This ensures the pool is tight with the ground and will not move around. After the structure concrete is in place, my experts place all the drains and filling spouts and apply at least an inch of high strength, high density plaster to give you a marvelous smooth surface. If you wish your pools to have a color tint on the surface, we can mix that into the plaster. Our filter and pumping equipment comes in a nice soundproofed package that can be up to fifty feet away from the pool. Can I answer any questions?"

There was a comfortable silence. Vicky spoke up after a minute. "Charles, the pool at the French's should go in as part of the renovation schedule. But the pool here will be very popular with summer guests. If you finish it in three weeks, there will be a ten percent bonus, and a banquet for you and your crew the likes of which you haven't seen before!"

Charles looked a little pink as cheers and clapping broke out. "Mistress Vicky, you drive a hard bargain, but if you sign the contract today, we'll have the pool for the Inn in three weeks."

Charles went to get his paperwork, and Vicky was at my shoulder. "Someone can write a check for thirty thousand pounds that won't bounce?"

"That depends on who is bouncing on whom."

She pulled my hair viciously. "You said I deserved a pool and I'm holding you to that."

"Nicole and I will move funds around, so that the company check is good. You and Mary should find a landscaping person to worry about rebuilding the patio to fit the pool. And get a picture of a completed pool to put in a flyer. Maybe think about a grand opening event to christen it."

At dinner, I asked if it was ok to travel to London on Wednesday. Nicole and Inish were carrying the whole burden of the renovation, and would probably appreciate some help.

They sent me upstairs to wait for ice cream and fresh berries. I went through the shower and put on my running shorts, and was picking up the room when they arrived.

"Look at him, being neat and tidy. Who are you trying to impress, young man?" Molly hugged me and I fondled her boob while kissing her neck and being rude.

I was pushed down on the bed and told to be quiet while they hung up their dresses and joined me. Vicky snuggled in tight and said, "Adrian, you have made such a difference in our staid little Inn..."

I covered her mouth with mine and tickled her. "You took me in when you didn't need a student boarder. You tended to my needs. All of my needs. If there is any thanking to be done, it's from me to you and your wonderful friends and helpers. You even took me into your bed and bedroom. What more could any man ask?"

The three of them giggled up a storm and we worked on Vicky until she screamed. While the dessert was passed around, I poured wine and we toasted progress on our crazy adventure.

The rich smell of woman filled the room. I caught Mary sniffing and looking guilty. I fed her a spoonful of my ice cream and said in my studly voice, "Mary dear, have you had a seeing to lately?"

She blushed and looked at the others, who were watching to see what she said. Collecting herself, she said, "Now Adrian, that is a terrible rude question to ask a hard working Innkeeper. Where are your manners? I didn't think Vicky took trash into her bed."

I seized her and had the underwear off in a flash. My hand between her legs found generous moisture. She wailed, "You're not going to take me right here, like this, are you?"

Before she could finish, my trunks were off and I was buried in her from the rear, kneading the round globes and working back and forth. Molly and Vicky were naked too, and rubbing here and there. I bent down and licked her neck before catching it in my jaws and leaving bite marks. She was hot and needy and loved my cock and rolled us to our sides, so I was buried below her upper thigh. She relaxed into me and I stopped and looked up.

Molly and Vicky were inches away, wrestling around and calling each other names. The smell of aroused female was overwhelming. They stopped and looked at us. "What's wrong?"

Mary wiggled and I pumped a little. She said, "We are just taking a break." I laughed, and kissed the side of her face. Her hand came up to play in my hair, and her inside muscles squeezed me. The others went back to their play, and she asked me, "This is very nice, but are you going to do me or...?"

"I'm trying to decide how rough I should be. Tie you up? Bend you over the sofa? Get the flogger?"

She whispered in my ear, "Just turn me over and fuck me properly will you, please?"

She beat at my head as I gave her my missionary best. I slapped her boobs and asked where her orgasm was. The tempo went up the scale and we yelled together as we came, and collapsed.

Vicky and Molly sat on us and said, "Well, that was better. We were beginning to worry."

I began a massage of Vicky's back, laying her out on top of Molly, and as I moved up the back, made sure my cock smoothly entered Molly.

"Oof, he's got me. God, that is a nice big cock for a needy woman. Harder, please."

Vicky joined in, pressing down hard on Molly's clit, and sucking her nipples. Molly was more vocal than Mary, letting out full throated groans and wails and a drawn out scream as she came.

Finally, I was in Vicky, my Kingham lover, companion, confidant and friend. I could tell that they didn't want comfortable sex. They got that from other lovers their own age. No, they wanted this young stud's ever hard cock. Wanted the size of it filling them and pounding on them and making them scream. I gave Vicky full measure of young stud and she howled her climax at the room.

I slept straight through and woke to a warm body along my back side. Her hand came over my hip to see how hard things were. I turned into her. "After last night, you want more?"

She kissed me and whispered, "You are the best lover a woman could wish for. I always want you. My sex tingles all the time wondering when you will show up looking for pussy."

I dragged her to the shower and was in her before the water was completely warm. I pulled her up and rutted hard into a tight welcoming cunt. She bounced and squeezed and swore and laughed and came with a shout. I pulled out and pulsed streams of semen on her front. We were toweling off and hurling insults when Molly and Mary came in with coffee and toast.

"What is the uproar in here?"

"He's feeling rambunctious and so am I."

They wanted kisses and we delivered, using our hands where they didn't belong.

When we were dressed, I told Vicky that the renovation in London was moving into high gear and we both needed to move home base there for a few months at least, as soon as the contractor had the apartment space framed in and the plasterboard in place so we could be separated from the noise and mess of the rest of the work.

She stood by my side as I sat at the table, arm around my neck. "Mary will do a good job, and she has plenty of help in the women of the village. We will be here often enough to deal with problems."

"Adrian, last night I was all about Kingham, but this morning, I am all about Fashion is Our Name and the excitement. It scares me."

I sat her down in my lap and said, "Vicky, in addition to being my incredible lover, you have all this talent and determination. You are an island of calm in the midst of the tempest."

We kissed sweetly. She said, "One minute you are a rogue, the next minute you are the backstop for every problem. We all love you."

Chapter 15 - A New Acquaintance in London

After a day of cleaning and organizing, we were off Wednesday morning. Molly was to come Thursday. The train was on time and we were at the new headquarters building by nine. Workers were going back and forth with all manner of construction equipment. One of the second story windows had been removed and a hoist was raising framing materials. Red cones were in the street and our patrolman, Tom Brennan, was speaking to the foreman.

Vicky went inside as I stopped to chat. "Sorry for the mess, Tom."

"It's fine, Mr. Compton, we just need to keep the traffic disruption down as much as possible."

He smiled at me and added, "Makes me feel good to see this building get a new life. I understand there is going to be a clothing operation?"

"That's right. In due course, you and I will need a conversation about seeing no one bothers the women who will be working here."

"Right you are. The precinct will come down hard on any abusive behavior."

Our little nest was totally dismembered and stacked in the corner. Inish and Vicky and Nicole were huddled in a dim spot with a terrible racket going on. I shouted in their ear, "Let's go to the pub and talk about a temporary base of operations."

As we walked toward the river, Nicole allowed as how she had not thought to call the Carruthers real estate man. She gave me his number from her phone and I dialed.

"Hello, it's Adrian Compton. Perhaps you can give us some advice on a place to perch our people for three weeks while the contractor is working on the second floor? We need a large conference room and a half dozen cubicles. Anything in the six to nine hundred square feet range should work."

The phone clicked off and I said, "He will call back."

We were sipping coffee when Nicole's phone rang. "Oh hi. We are at the Tiger's Inn to escape the racket. Adrian and Vicky have come down to help. We'd like to talk to you, actually. There are some fabric decisions to make".

"Yes, that will work fine. He will be pleased."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "The twins have been asking for you. We are going to her place for lunch and a visit."

They looked at me and I felt warm in my face."It's all right. She is a looker and the twins are awfully sweet."

Anne's town house was in Chelsea, a quiet cul de sac that radiated money. There was a doorman, who was expecting us. The living room was on the top floor. A body hurled itself into my arms with a shout. I twirled us around, clutching at her back. The twins tumbled into the room, shouting themselves. I fell on the floor, smiling and tickling. Soon, everyone was down in a circle, smiling.

A young woman came in with tea and some sandwiches. I got to my feet and apologized for the foolishness in the floor. "Oh, please, it is so much fun for the boys. They don't have any friends in the neighborhood."

Anne said, "This is Helen, who does everything for me and the boys. She is at LSE and will be rich one of these days."

I put my arm around her cautiously and asked, "Will you teach me some economics?" This sent the women into fits of laughter. Helen blushed as they said, "Watch out. He is dangerous." Anne gave me a look that said flirting with her nanny was not permitted.

Over a priceless mahogany dining table, we examined fabric samples and talked fashion. Anne was in her element, spinning off advice and comments at a rate Inish could hardly capture. During a break, Vicky whispered in Anne's ear and they looked at me, laughing. "He's not permitted, is he?"

I made a threatening gesture and they jumped back. Helen had come in with a question after putting the twins down for their nap and saw the byplay. With a straight face, she said, "He's a problem, isn't he? May I leave, Ma'am? I have a class at three."

Anne hugged her and said, "Of course. You will have the place to yourself for study this weekend, the boys and I are visiting Kingham again." My newest lover batted her eyes at me and Helen noticed.

"Missus, that sounds like a grand idea. To get away for some diversion, I mean."

Anne and the other women knew exactly what that meant and Helen was catching on fast. She grinned and disappeared.

In another hour, the first set of fabrics had been selected, and Vicky said some sample dresses, in sizes to fit Inish and Anne, would be made at Kingham in time to be modeled on Saturday. There was an awkward silence as they waited for me to make an offcolor remark, but my tongue was tied. Finally, Anne said, "Helen will give the boys their dinner. Are you taking me out? To some cheap, smelly pub, I hope."

I thought of the impossibility of one guy and five women surviving in a cheap, smelly pub. My cell quickly had me connected to the Grosvenor place. I identified myself and asked if by chance the suite we used before was available. A cheery voice said it was, and I responded we would be there in an hour.

I announced, "Sir Galahad is not taking five glamorous women to a cheap, smelly pub. There will be a catered dinner at the Grosvenor place at seven, with sleepovers available after."

They looked at me, eyes wide. Before I knew it, Anne punched me and kicked my legs out. The pile on the floor almost smothered me. "Taking us to your private hideaway, are you? Going to wine and dine and ravish us when we are defenceless."

Anne sat on my chest and said. "He has good ideas. I know a place to call for dinner that does super Indian food with flatbread and all the lamb dishes."

Vicky added, "Some toughs would try to get us away from him in that pub. They would regret it, but we don't need the police putting our names in the paper. Especially, our pretty blond friend here." She shoved Anne flat and bounced on her rear.

Inish pulled Anne out and shoved a hand down her front. "I have to check how much bigger the tits are." They swatted at each other and the rest of us tickled. We were very relaxed, perched on each other, when the twins appeared at the doorway and rushed in to join the pile. "Mom! Adrian is still here, can we play?"

She was about to say no when I squeezed her hand and smiled. I went to hands and knees and told them to climb on and show me the way to their toys. The three of us went off, swaying and laughing.

A half hour later, Helen was back, sitting next to me as we finished monopoly. "You are very good with them. They need a father."

I smiled and said, "You are a wonderful nanny to them. Do you have a boyfriend?"

She poked me in the ribs and said, "You are not allowed to flirt. Missus will be mad."

I said, "This parlor rug is very fine for wrestling." The boys and I pushed her down in the middle of the game and made a terrible mess. Anne heard the commotion and looked from the doorway at her pink helper with three males around her.

"Yes, she does have a very nice boyfriend and you are not to put a move on her!" She gave me the hardest punch she could.

She pulled Helen into a hug and whispered in her ear.

"Really?"

"Yes. If you give him a kiss, he will let you. It feels good."

"Ooh, I think this is naughty." The kiss was tender and warm. The punch was sudden and straight to my gut."

I moaned appreciatively. She asked, "Why on earth do you let them do that?"

"Another kiss first."

She looked at Anne, who nodded. This one was hotter and had some tongue in it. I pulled her into me and kissed her neck, whispering, "Because it distracts them and I can get their clothes off faster."

She jerked back and came at me with both hands. "You are a terrible rogue, Master Adrian." Her face was red and laughing. The other women were in the doorway, shaking their heads. Anne said, "Helen, we are off for more fashion discussions. I may not be back this evening. You can put the twins down at the regular time and stay over?"

Helen looked at me and back at her mistress. "You're not?"

It was Anne's turn to be pink. She clasped Helen to her bosom and sang, "I am!"

With a promise to the twins to see them on the weekend, we were off. I found a cab immediately and we all piled in. Anne gave me a nasty elbow and said, "You should be ashamed. Another minute and she would have been naked pulling you to my bed!"

I kept a straight face and said, "That's a fine young student you have to take care of the boys."

"Don't you dare bed that poor girl."

"Those kisses suggest she knows all about being bedded. You said there was a big boyfriend?"

They all beat on me after that until we pulled up at the hotel.

We were waved through checkin and the bellman went up to make sure the suite was clean and ready. I called room service and ordered ice and a round of drinks.

Vicky nudged Anne and me toward the bedroom, saying, "You two will give us no peace until you have had some private time together. Go in there and beat on each other or whatever. We will have our showers in the other bathroom and get the dinner organized."

She had turned down the covers and lay on the flowered sheets with everything on display.

"Whatever?" I said.

"Whatever. Come here."

She wanted to be tight with me. Very tight. She clenched and rolled us, over and over. She peered down at me from above and said, "God, Adrian, everything with you is so good, I'm just silly. I have that crazy feeling of not being complete unless you are in me."

I flexed up and she clenched down. We rocked back and forth.

"I'm sorry I made a nuisance of myself with Helen, she is a real dish."