Fashion is Our Name Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I told you it was ok to do her? She just broke up with the lousy boyfriend. Cried on my shoulder yesterday and said she hated men."

I rolled us over again and drove a little harder. "That set you off, did it?" It was her turn to flex up at me.

"What do you want me to say? I'd never think of touching her?" My thrusts were getting harder and faster.

"You bastard, she needs sex with a stud like you that knows how to treat a woman!"

I stayed quiet and concentrated on finishing this wild one with the incredible body. In a few more strokes, she was coming and wailing.

Still panting, she shouted for the others to come in. They appeared quickly in the door. "What did he do? Are you all right?"

Anne laughed and said, "I told him the truth. Helen broke up with her lousy boyfriend and needs a good seeing to."

I sat against the headboard and pulled my lover between my legs. The others were fresh and rosy from the shower and looked lovely in their undies. We were handed a drink.

I said quietly, "If you believe what you just said, call your backup babysitter and have her go over and send Helen to us. When she gets here, this crowd of women who enjoy regular sex will tell her the ground rules."

My hands were after the fine tits in front of me and she was squirming around. Hands from bodies seated on the bed found places to rub and pinch. I eased out and said, "I'm showering. Talk it over."

When I came back, there were flushed faces and signs of girl-girl behavior. Anne looked even more relaxed than before.

"We did it. I made the call."

Inish said, "Can you get it up again?" Her eyes were challenging me. I looked daggers at her and said, "When the after dinner entertainment is over, I will deal with you."

I took orders for more drinks and we finished arranging the front room for dinner, which arrived simultaneously with Helen. Anne found her a seat and a beer, while the rest of us served the dinner.

Helen, her mouth full, looked around at the informal dress and managed to ask, "You wanted me to come by for something?"

Anne said, "Enjoy your meal, we will talk after dinner."

I sat between the two of them and engaged Helen in some non-flirty talk about school. She was smart and had organized ideas about taking her Econ degree to the City and getting as much applied experience there as she could.

"Where are you on the issue of career versus guys and marriage and babies?"

"Confused, like everyone else. You see, all these conversations are theoretical until the right combination of job, guy and lust collide!"

We all laughed, and I said, "Touche!" Anne pressed my hand, "Yes, the right combination."

Helen looked straight at her. "If you don't mind me saying it, Mistress Anne, you sure look like you are stuck on this guy."

Inish took it up, "Stuck on this guy," and the others repeated it. Anne put her plate down and crawled into my lap. "Yes, I admit it, I am stuck on this guy." My hand was inside her robe, squeezing a firm breast.

She sat up. "Before we have dessert, there is some business. Today, our lover Adrian was flirting with Helen, who tried very hard to stay out of trouble. But she found out about the wrestling we do and had a chance to beat on Adrian. Right in front of me, she gave him the hottest ever kiss and punched him."

"What the rest of you don't know is that yesterday she cried hard on my shoulder about how her ex-boyfriend was an ass and all men were beasts."

Anne looked at the other women and nodded. Inish dropped her bra and rose. Vicky and Nicole joined her. Anne stood and dropped her robe. The four of them gently pulled Helen to her feet and started removing clothing. She opened her mouth to say something but was hushed by the others. As soon as her top was bare, Inish started applying lotion. Nicole took Helen's backside, smearing the fragrant oil liberally around. Helen's eyes were full of surprise and anxiety. She looked to me and saw my open robe and very visible erection.

The lotion and loving was having an effect. She was hopping up and down and saying things like, "That's very nice but we shouldn't be doing this in front of him. Do you see, he is so hard."

Anne said, "Adrian, come over so Helen can give you another kiss."

I advanced on them, my cock pointing straight at tonight's special guest, who seemed mesmerized by what was happening. I placed my hands on her shoulders and gave her my very best tender seduction kiss. She sagged back into Nicole. "Oh my. What is happening?"

Without removing hands, Helen was maneuvered slowly to the bedroom, where a large towel covered the big bed. Many kisses and more lotion were applied as her body was stretched on her back. Each leg was grasped by one of the other women and gently but firmly raised toward her chest. A pillow was placed behind her head so that she could watch the slow but sure advance of my big cock.

"Oh. Oh. Is he really? Is he really going to do me?"

I arrived at her sex, and planted him between her moist lips. Feminine fingers were ensuring a generous amount of lubricant was in place. I rubbed up and back, up and back. She was shaking and moaning. "No. We can't. This isn't right."

The women took up a low chant which worked to a fierce cry of "Now!" and I plunged forward.

There was little resistance, just a terrible wail of "Noooo!"

I rested, kissing her lips and face, eyes and forehead. Hands were clapping. "More. She needs more."

I began moving in the tight sheath. She was recovering. She was realizing she had a fine cock in her and four naked women surrounding her. Her nerves were shooting off and her body shaking and twitching.

I could see the moment when she finally realized what this was all about. She was fucking Adrian and it was fun!

She humped up at me hard and said, "You are all terrible. Keep going. Fuck me, fuck me."

After a fine shouting climax, Helen was sidelined on the bed while the four bodies that needed attention from my cock got it. They all started out tense and finished with the great, shuddering orgasm that they wanted.

When it was over, Anne said, "Helen, we apologize for doing that to you, but we decided a little medicine would help you mend from the breakup."

Helen said, as she climbed into my arms, "Mistress, that was a terrible thing you and these ladies did. I hope you realize that one treatment is not enough!"

She pushed me down and smothered me with kisses. The others went to clean up and bring towels to clean Helen, who refused to move from my arms. "I get him a little while longer. I haven't had my fair share yet."

Vicky was whispering to Anne and they were examining the fine body on Helen.

Anne said, "Come over here, slutty one." Helen crawled over, to be promptly molested and pulled to Anne's front. "I think we have found a way to advance your education. These women are admiring your body. They are wondering if you would like to be a part time model for their new company, 'Fashion is Our Name.' You would get paid. They also wonder if you would like to be part of the finance department, using your book learning. You would get paid for that. There are some side benefits. You will be one of Adrian's special friends and he will make up one of his exciting stories for you. A special apartment is being built at Kingham for friends of the company and you would be welcome there, especially since the boys love you and will be there with me frequently."

"Does any of that attract you?"

Helen covered her face and plunged into the pillow, her body shaking violently.

I reached and pulled her to me, licking and sucking her breasts and rubbing my hand in her sex.

"Oh my god. You can't really mean this. I'm just a student!"

I turned her over and kneaded the fine behind. "A pretty special student."

She leapt from the bed, jumping up and down, hollering, "This is too much. This is just too much."

Then bounced from body to body, saying "I will work so hard for you. You will be pleased you gave me a chance."

She grabbed Anne's hand, "Come shower with me!"

There was a lot of splashing water, accompanied by screams and shouts of happiness.

Anne pushed her back into the bedroom, wrapped in a giant towel. "Dry the hair."

I motioned to Inish, who crawled in front in a lotus position. I nibbled her neck and whispered, "She is going to be sensational in our clothes."

I was pushed back and several bodies lay on me. Poor Helen appeared to be asleep from exhaustion.

I said in a very low voice, "Is it ok to say we killed more than one bird tonight? A new model, a new loving friend, a new finance person we needed badly?"

Nicole said, "He has to be beaten. This is too much good luck for one man."

(cont'd in Part 6 - A New Rumor About Philip)