Fashion is Our Name Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inish saw the punch and asked, "You are beating him over money?"

"He promised me a vacation in Spain back in the restaurant, and now says we can't afford it."

Voices chastised me. "Don't promise what you can't deliver."

In my meekest tone, I said, "You are right. I apologize. It won't happen again."

When we got to the room and were undressing, Vicky gave me a hard look and said, "Adrian, it is tradition that the Inn closes in January for two weeks to give everyone a break after the holiday rush. I think Fashion is Our Name needs a similar tradition, but better. Your first idea about Spain was good. We all wish to go."

I looked around. Heads were nodding and gazes on me were intent. I was in trouble.

"All of us? Even Helen?" Heads nodded. "Especially Helen, after what you did to her."

"I suppose I will be told when and where?"

"Yes. All you have to do is bring yourself and your credit card."

I lay in the middle of the bed. Lots of warm bare flesh leaned on me. "It will be nice. There will be a private deck where we will get tans without lines."

It did sound nice. I wrapped Nicole in my arms and slept.

Chapter 17 - Helen Talks Business

I was waking up, alone in the bed, when my phone chimed. "It's my nanny day off. I have class this morning, but would you like to talk finance over lunch and after?

"Yes. I'll see if we can meet with Carruthers as well. You need some business clothes. That 'dress for success' thing they teach you in school."

"Anne is in the country today with the boys. With a couple of tucks, I can wear something of hers."

"Get your hair fixed too. I'll find us a place to pretend we are negotiating a billion pound deal."

She sucked in her breath. "You are truly a devil. I thought I was going to design some spreadsheets."

"There is a terrible male joke about that which I will not repeat."

Click.

When Tom heard about our new CFO and the connection to LSE, he insisted on treating us to lunch at his club, one of the most famous in London. I explained I had hired a driver, and we would pick him up.

She was out the door before I could get there, and breathlessly folded herself into the back of the big BMW as I closed the door behind her. I popped in the other side and gave the driver instructions for the Cavendish office. She looked at me accusingly, "You are up to no good. This must be one of your tricks, like the other evening." Helen was a cosmopolitan vision, having absorbed lessons from her famous employer, no doubt.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I'd make a deal with you anywhere."

She went to box my ear, but realized the driver might see and stopped. "Later."

I rang Tom as instructed and he said he would be down by the time we arrived. He took the front and turned to greet us. His eyes widened at the vision next to me. "Tom, I'd like you to meet Helen Comstock, who is joining Fashion is Our Name in a few days."

"I'm very pleased to meet you. Adrian and his friends are already attracting attention, and I'm sure they need your financial talents."

The transformation from the naked nymph cavorting in our hotel room to financial executive was remarkable. She was a quick study. The club dining room was full of famous people, only a few of whom I recognized, but Helen was noticing. Tom explained, "This started out as a barrister's club, but widened its membership in an eclectic way. There are members from the arts, politics, technology."

Conversation flowed easily, spending a lot of time on advice about commercial relationships. And getting through the tangle of government permits, licenses and so forth. A small pad appeared from nowhere and Helen took notes in what looked like a very fine hand.

We walked the short distance back to Tom's office and he introduced Helen to Stuart Holmes, his junior who would be responsible for the relationship with us. More notes and an exchange of phone numbers.

The driver was waiting and I asked, "What would you like to do now?"

"I need to write all this up, but after that could we have a run together? Do you have your clothes and shoes with you?"

"Yes, but they are at the building."

"Good, I need a tour anyway."

Even in the midst of construction, she was impressed. "This is going to be wonderful, Adrian." She grabbed my arm and kissed me. Whoops went up from the workers and she blushed and waved.

Back at Anne's place in Chelsea, I paid off the driver and followed Helen inside. "Come with me."

We climbed to the third floor and down the hall to a spacious bedroom/bath combination. "You may change in here with me." I watched as the jacket and matching skirt came off, revealing the long legs I had caressed recently. I reached out, but she shied away, saying, "No attacks until later. It's bad enough I'm getting naked in front of you. Change your own clothes. I've decided we will run now. How fast do you go?"

I was bent over, getting my trunks on, when she shoved me onto the bed and lay on top.

She had a marvelous bedroom voice, low and sibilant, almost a hiss. "You didn't have to do this today. I'm still just a dumb student. How come you are paying attention to my fine mind, not just my fine body?"

The fine body was turning me on and she noticed. I was pushed flat on my back and she rubbed her sex on my erection. "I suppose I should thank you for that nice lunch. There were lots of famous people in the room. I've seen them in the papers and at the Duchess's parties."

"We are still doing business. I want you, but can wait. Let's go running."

She picked up her phone and punched in a number. "He is here on my bed. We are going for a run. Is it ok if we invite Adrian and the three ladies from Kingham to dinner? I will cook."

From the phone came, "I thought boyfriends were not allowed on the third floor?"

"It's very complicated. I had to borrow your clothes for a business lunch at the Metro Club, and was introduced as the new CFO. I will be asking all the VP's to submit budgets shortly. You didn't tell me you are a VP."

"Yes. Ask everyone to dinner. Warn them it is cook's night off and we have to do for ourselves. When is the last time you did dinner for six? As for budgets, you and I will have a private discussion."

There was a giggle in her voice and Helen smiled and clicked off. I took the phone and called Vicky. They were visiting a list of shops that Adele had given them. "We are wearing the dresses we had on in Kingham at the reception. Everyone likes them and asked when we could take orders."

"Helen and I are working on the business end of things. We are invited to dinner at Anne's house, but may have to prepare things ourselves since it is cook's night off. Helen says she will cook."

"I suppose the business end of things means you are in her bedroom up to no good."

"You have an evil mind. We have been at the computer and are going for a run. When will we see you?

"We will catch a shower and be there by six. What do we bring?"

"The wine closet here is better than any store, so just bring yourselves. Helen and I will shop for food."

The voice was back as I ended the call. "You are very devious. She was right about you. Your business end is very up to no good." Her hand squeezed me as I got my mouth around one of her modest boobs.

I knew where this was going, but decided the run was necessary. I stood, but she tackled me and pushed us down on the carpet. "You are not supposed to leave a lady hanging."

My hand was inside her running shorts, doing bad things. "You are a tease. I suppose you are like the rest of them and will beat me."

Her hands found places to attack. "You are truly bad. How could we not beat on our handsome lover, who turns us on with one look?"

I set a mean pace right from the front door, feeling a special high from her energy and smarts. Whew! Another fantastic recruit. And an incredible lover as well. She upped the pace and took the lead.

"I've been sandbagged. Where did you learn to run?"

"My dad was a famous football player and I've been running since I was a little kid."

She ran easily and carried on a conversation. "I have some ideas to try on you."

I gasped out, "Go ahead, it might slow you down."

"You should hire a crew to wash the facade of the building. Not sandblast, but get the dirt off. Then a new two story entrance should be built, with a nice recess. On the walls of the recess, artistic painting with our name and so forth. The first floor can be partitioned for a shop of our goods, and specials, such as party dresses that have been returned. We need a gym and spa to reinforce the fit image of our clothes. Employees get free memberships."

She was still increasing the pace. "You got all that out of one visit?"

"They tell me you are always spinning off ideas, so I didn't think you would mind. Do you want to turn around?"

Her eyes were full of challenge. "Yes. I need to get your bold self back to the computer, which is what you were hired for, not running the CEO into the ground."

"I always knew you rugby players were wimps." She dodged away from me and headed back. This one was going to be real trouble. Inish all over again, but with a razor sharp brain.

She had a large display connected to her laptop. Several style sheets were open. She smelled of lavender soap and was very distracting. The hairbrush in my hand was doing good things to her hair.

"I would tell you your seduction technique is excellent, except you already demonstrated that the other night."

There was a commotion at the front door and the twins dashed in. "Look mommy, Adrian is here!"

Rosy from a day in the country, the two of them climbed on us, their mother following with kisses.

"There is actually work going on? I was afraid for the worst." Her hand slipped down and pinched a Helen nipple poking at the front of the tee shirt.

They kissed and I said, "Very inappropriate behavior for officers of the firm."

William sat in my lap and asked, "Adrian, what is inappropriate?" He struggled to get all the syllables out.

"It means your mom and Helen and I like each other a lot."

"Adrian, we like you too."

I looked at Anne, who mouthed, "You!" at me.

"Come, little ones, the tub for you."

Helen's hand reached for the side of my head. "She is going to need you soon. Should I go do the bathing of the twins?"

"I promised you before her. She has to wait."

"My god, you are getting to me." Her lips and tongue attacked.

I grabbed her hand, "Come on, up to the third floor. She will be too busy with them to notice."

We were coupled in a flash. She was different than before. All woman and liking what her lover was doing to her insides. Bucking at me, eyes flashing. My fingers pinched her breasts and she hissed, "Bastard."

Which raised the ante. My cock hardened further and drove all the way. "More. Quickly!"

Seconds later we were there, shouting at each other and rolling on the bed.

Anne caught us coming back down the stair. "I suppose this means I don't get any loving?"

I pressed her up against the wall as Helen said, "I was just the warmup. He is all yours. I'll see to the boys."

I carted her over my shoulder to Helen's room. "What are we doing up here?"

I was undressing her and said, "It's more private. Your screams won't be heard by the twins."

The delectable body, filled out more than Helen's, was as luscious as ever. My hand lingered on a firm boob as my lips traced the side of her neck.

"Hmmm. He is taking me in the nanny's bed. There is some dark symbolism in that?"

She wore boy shorts in fancy crimson fabric. I peeled them down and could smell a day's riding and walking in the country.

"I don't get to clean up?"

"Some days I like my women just the way they are. You are in the nanny's bed because we don't pretend with each other. You remember the first time I had you? You wanted me in front of the other women. You liked my cock in you from the rear and just let go?

My cock was in her now and she was writhing as I reminded her of an uninhibited moment.

"Yes! We don't pretend. Fuck me!"

It was wild and quick. I turned us so she lay on top. My hands roamed up and down her back and she said, "Loving you is so nice. Please don't go away."

"A fine lady like you could have all the exclusive lovers she wants."

I was still in her and she squeezed hard. "Yes! I could have you whipped for stealing my nanny."

I gripped the hard globes of her ass and taunted, "I could string the two of you back to back and torture you with the flogger. Punish you for unnatural sex."

Her tongue warred with mine. "If we used a sharp stiletto to remove your balls, you could be our faithful eunuch."

Helen was at the door, "This is disgraceful. I give the boys their dinner and find the two of you in my very own bed!"

She sat at our side and roamed fingers around, slapping the taut ass in front of her rhythmically. "Was it nice?"

Anne raised up for a kiss. "What are we going to do? It's hopeless not to love him."

I said, "The others will be here soon. We better get decent."

They both laughed. "Adrian, you will be found out in a minute. Decent indeed!"

Helen kept her slaps going and gestured at me to pass the lube from the night table. My hands worked on the muscled back. Anne's blond hair draped in my face and she moaned into a wet kiss. The tempo on her behind continued and the other hands smeared a lot of goo between the quivering cheeks.

"Helen! Stop that."

She tried to rise but my hands restrained her. She jerked hard and I assumed that meant Helen's fingers were in her backdoor. She seemed to have forgotten that my cock was entertaining her pussy, but he was big and hard again, not to be ignored. Helen's fingers were deep in Anne's body, grazing my cock from the back side. The slaps were faster and harder, and the victim's moans louder.

"Anne dearest, I am going back to the boys and he is going to shove that wonderful cock of his in your ass and you are going to scream and scream."

I heard the door click as my sloppy wet tool slipped smoothly into its new home.

"Oh god, the two of you are nasty. She knows I like this, but she didn't have to tell you."

Her thighs were back against her breasts, pressing them out to the side. My shoulders were looming in the air above her. I could tell her climax would be soon. The moans were now wailing, in a rising pitch that drove me faster and faster and then shouting as I spurted and she froze in a scream.

I hustled us to the shower, knowing Vicky and the others were probably at the house.

"Dirty, nasty fucker. I've never come like that. I'm going to be sore for days."

"She did grease you up well."

Her arms were around my neck as I positioned us with the hot water directly over her. My soapy hands were working on both bottom holes and my tongue was in her mouth. This was a different Anne. The Anne whose body betrayed her into total lust and wild sex play. She would want to go back to our previous hot but staid relationship. I would have to find a time to be alone with her on the weekend to sort things out. Perhaps she would come clean about her role in the Philip business.

We tiptoed down the stairs so she could divert to her own room and I continued to greet everyone, who were gathered in the kitchen.

"What have you done with Anne, devil?"

"She is dressing to greet her guests."

"The poor woman. All day in the country, only to be ravished by you on her return?"

The accusing eyes sparkled with amusement and trouble for me. The pile tonight, on Anne's lush Persian carpet, would involve punishment inflicted on me. I did my best to look tough, but they ignored me. Helen and Inish were tangled up, looking like the imps they were. Molly, Nicole and Vicky were eyeing me, inviting a kiss and conversation. I edged in that direction, and cadged a sip or two from their drinks.

Molly had a firm grip on my hair. "This one was very ill behaved yesterday. There I was, trying my best to be careful with his money, and all I got was public kissing!"

The young ones draped themselves on her. "How horrible. Public kissing in front of the architect and engineer. When is any work getting done?" Their hands were down her front and up her skirts.

"Stop! You are worse than he is. If you didn't have those fantastic model bodies, we would turn you out!"

Anne arrived to join general hilarity. She asked, "Is there actually any dinner?"

She came and stood in front of me, pulling my arms around her front and asking for a kiss.

I obliged and told her she looked marvelous. "You are just taking advantage of me because of our tryst. What about the rest of these deserving women?"

"With one voice came the response, "Yes, what about the other deserving women?"

I ducked and asked, "Is there any place to hide?"

With a dozen hands to help, dinner was on the table quickly. I wondered how I deserved five lovely females, all working hard to get our company going. And cheerfully giving their bodies to me in between times. Helen brought the twins in and they ate in their high chairs, chattering away at this crowd of strange women.

I pulled our hostess's blond locks and asked if we could have a pile on her marvelous carpet.

Shortly, pillows and comforters arrived, along with sauterne and liqueur.

It took considerable wiggling before bodies were tight and comfortable. Helen was the last to arrive, after tucking the twins in for the night.

I asked, "Can we have a short conference on today's business?"

I poked Helen to go first. She sat up and began, "This totally devious male made me dress up as a businesswoman, and then arranged for our barrister to take us to one of the fanciest clubs in town. I could hardly catch my breath, much less talk. But the two of them were nice and very well behaved. I almost imagined myself a real CFO. I now have a counterpart at Cavendish, Stuart Holmes, to work with. When we got back here, I tried to have sex with Adrian, but he said we had to run. He discovered that his new CFO has been running for years, and I ran him into the ground as much as I could."

There was clapping and cheering. Anne put her hand up and said, "The boys and I had a marvelous day in the country, and I preached our gospel to my rich country cousins." Everyone laughed with her.

Vicky and Nicole and Molly waved their arms and said, "We marched up and down the avenues of high fashion, introducing ourselves as friends of Adele. The dresses we had on were admired, and we think there is business as soon as we can get production going."

My role was to make my way around the pile, supplying thank you kisses, and feeling them up where possible.

Vicky said, "Dear Anne, we shall make our way back to the hotel, leaving this one to redeem himself with you."

"No, no, no," she responded. Please stay. Helen and I will find a place for everyone. It is so much fun to have all of you with us."

I closed my eyes and kept very quiet. Inish and Helen climbed on top of me. "He is trying to hide."

Vicky slipped herself in close and said, "This is very good for morale."

I licked her face and said nothing except to wrap my arms around. The imps retreated, saying, "He is being nice." Molly and Nicole whispered, "Should we stay?"

I said very quietly, "We mustn't wake the twins, but we could get naked and give the young ones a tumble or two."

Molly said, "Ooh, even in the Duchess' own house?"

I said in a low whisper, "Especially in her own house."

Everyone picked up a pillow and a blanket and followed Helen and Anne upstairs. I set the tone for the evening by undressing the Duchess, who had fixed herself up, following my complete ravishment, with a nice lounging flannel, over silk underwear, which attracted attention. Nicole asked, "Did these come from Paris?" Her fingers caressed the bra, which was exquisitely fitted to Anne's ample breasts.