Fashion is Our Name Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adrian, we've been swimming naked with you for ages. Is there something wrong with our bodies?"

No one could withstand those summoning looks, least of all me. I had already reveled in their charms and was not going to miss another opportunity.

I was on my knees over Anne, a very hard cock touching her tummy. "You are very bad, sis. Exposing your wonderful pink breasts. Spreading your legs so everything shows. I am human, you know. A guy can't hold out forever."

Moisture dripped from his purple helmet into her navel. He watched a muscle spasm ripple across her stomach, and leaned for a kiss.

Her voice was low, "Adrian, I'm done being a decent, proper girl. Take me. Plunge that giant hot thing into me. NOW!"

I let everything go and imagined I was the youngest brother finding his naked, welcoming sister irresistible. The penetration was explosive. She howled, "Yes, take your no good slut sister. Fuck me!"

Anne herself was in a new space, wildly twisting and bucking beneath me. This was no Duchess, she was a street woman demanding satisfaction with a volley of crude oaths. And driving quickly to her orgasm. Shouting, flailing arms at me, her cunt in spasm after spasm as it was filled to overflowing by a spurting cock she had been too nice to in the past.

Strong hands were drawing me back, extracting the shrinking cock, leaving Anne in a terrible writhing mess in her own bed.

"I can't match that, but you better do me now, or I'll make your life hell for days!" Her grip on the slimy tool was harsh. I stuffed my tongue in her mouth and pinched a nipple as hard as I could. The cock was home again, this time in the younger one. She was as wild as her sister but not as depraved. The oaths were replaced by demands for her brother to fuck her to climax and do it now.

Miraculously, Helen got a full load of my hot stuff and shook for minutes as her orgasm waned.

I lay with my eyes closed, thinking that it would be a long time before I duplicated that bad guy performance.

Helen crawled to Anne, saying, "Sis, you are wicked. Truly wicked. How are our other lovers going to match that? Is it just family sex from now on?"

The two of them clung to each other, laughing hysterically. Helen's beautiful ass was bobbing in my face and I smacked it, hard enough to leave a mark. I twisted her hip in my direction to bring her messy sex to my face. Lapping several times, I moved up and shared a mouthful with her.

She giggled and turned her head to bite my neck.

The crude, violent one was still shaking herself, eyes closed.

"I have to tell her. She is my sister and lover now."

It took a moment for me to realize what she was thinking. "But you signed all those papers. They can be terribly nasty, even to a Duchess."

Helen's eyes were wide, wondering what was going on. She pulled my arm around her.

"The three of us are lovers. We can't have this as a secret. I couldn't stand it."

"There is more than you know, but we can't discuss it without Nicole being with us."

"The two of you are scaring me. We were having such a lovely orgy and now you are so serious."

I said, "We are taking the orgy to the shower."

We soaped each other and hugged. I told them it was certainly nice to have older siblings that looked after me. They groaned and reached down, but I dodged out and grabbed a towel. Threats were issued about uppity brats.

There didn't seem anything better to do than change Anne's bed and climb in. We positioned Helen in the middle and carefully told her the Philip story. The part about his possibly being alive in Slovenia was for another day.

She was very quiet, but finally said, "This is very sad. How do you manage, Adrian, not knowing what happened to him?"

"Nicole and I had been warned, but it was very hard when it actually happened. We were in a house he owned near Rye, and over my break, decided we had to get on with our lives. Everything since Vicky agreed to let me be a spring term lodger has been one wonderful surprise after another."

I added, "The discovery of the special talents and charms of the nanny was especially wonderful."

She pushed me down and sat on my chest. The embroidered nighty was around her waist and the feminine scent of her freshly washed bottom was divine.

"Oh foo. The fact of it was my being insanely jealous of the love you two showed for each other. Never did I imagine what happened at the hotel, and you making me a sibling tonight."

She was teary and I pushed her into Anne's arms and closed my eyes.

After a bit, Anne picked up the phone and called Kingham. "Are things wrapped up for the evening?"

The phone was put on a pillow on speaker. "It is good to hear from you. We've had a busy day here and are just now in our room, showering and getting ready for bed."

I said, "The two women here are being unbelievably nice. The twins were all over me at dinner about another walk to see animals on the weekend. We are hitching a ride tomorrow with Clarissa, who wants to meet Milton and see the Kingham end of the company. Can we find her a bed somewhere?"

Helen said, "At a meeting this afternoon, she was making eyes at him. Can we arrange for Milton to offer a bed?"

I could hear Inish in the background saying, "Milton? What a stick in the mud." Molly added, with a giggle, "Yes, she will have to work to get his stick out of the mud!"

Vicky had the last word, "We are not turning our London architect over to Milton. She is staying here, and Adrian may be called on to comfort her if a date with Milton goes bad."

Anne and Helen both had their hands in my crotch, laughing. "Yes, she may need comforting."

I was asleep before the call was over, worn out from work and also from play with my women.

In the morning, my head was under the pillow to avoid the bright sun, but rude hands were on my male equipment. They were on either side in lotus position, sipping fresh coffee and poking at me.

Anne said, "You are fun, but please find a time for us to be serious with Nicole about the Philip situation."

We were interrupted by the boys rushing in from breakfast. "Adrian, why are you still in bed? Mom and Helen are up. Get dressed and play with us."

"William," I said, hoping I had the right name on the right body, "I am very worn down. The ladies are going to feed me, and then we need to have a walk to stretch our muscles, and then we have to pack. If there is extra time, we can play Monopoly."

Anne's voice was soft, "Boys, we have to be nice to Adrian until he is stronger. Please play in your room while we get organized."

Helen had pulled up the sheet and was lying on me. Her lips were in many places. "Are you stronger yet?"

"I can't tell, I've never had a nanny before."

With the bedroom door shut, Anne was hissing in her ear, "You slut, he's done nothing but have you all week."

I was suddenly very strong and slapping their bare behinds. "You deserve the worst possible treatment. The women in Kingham are going to want to know what liberties you have been taking."

We kissed and licked and laughed and didn't have sex. I even got a shower to myself. At the counter in the kitchen, I had coffee and made them sit still for brushing their hair. Their eyes dilated and they moaned quietly. Anne mumbled, "Why do we let him get us so turned on. I am madly gushing."

I had a sudden attack of responsibility. The atmosphere in the house was so light and loving because they had a strong male around for the first time in a long while. Everyone could be foolish because if things got tough, Adrian would take care of it. A thousand years ago in England, the lord of the castle had a long, sharp sword and had to use it now and then. I had five women in two places looking to me for leadership and no sword in my hand.

I hugged Anne and Helen with a growl and went to find the boys for a walk.

(cont'd in Part 7 - A Weekend at Kingham)