Fashion is Our Name Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are from a London shop which carries the latest Paris fashions in lingerie." The others were down to their bras and panties and lots of rubbing was going on. Anne was pushed down on her bed and surrounded by female bodies. "Shouldn't a woman wearing our clothes be able to find underthings as well?"

I flitted around the outside, sampling the lingerie and what was inside. I added, "Yes, think of the besotted boyfriends and husbands, overcome by affection for their lovely ladies. Look at Molly's success with the nightgowns."

Anne dashed to her closet and dropped her underwear. In a moment, she was back in a midthigh nightie that would get her attacked by any normal male.

"The Duke, bless his departed soul, loved me in this."

I spoke up, "The CFO, among other ideas, said today that we need a small shop on the first floor of the building to show off new designs and make available our specials, returns and so forth."

Helen had on pale green undies that were a great match to her creamy skin. I looked at her and lusted. She noticed and stuck her tongue at me. She lay back with her head on Anne's belly. "I have to say that he does like new ideas. I even told him we have to rebuild the entrance into a two story elegant recess and he said yes."

Inish sat on me and said, "Why weren't we told?"

Nails and teeth attacked me and a good wrestling match ensued. Someone turned out the light and we took turns sighing and kissing and falling asleep.

There were rearrangements in the night. I ended on the floor with Nicole pressed tightly to me. We were still tucked together when coffee arrived. "The boys want to know where Adrian is."

Anne hovered over us, her breasts hanging in my face. "You don't really have to play daddy."

I pulled her down and asked, "Why not? They need a male presence, don't they?"

She sagged into me, "Adrian, I am totally spoiled by your looking after your women folk and their needs."

Nicole played with the noble tits and said, "Anne, you are doing pretty well yourself, housing this unruly crowd."

I thrust my hand between her legs and squeezed the good handful of warm flesh.

"Are you taking us each in turn this morning?"

"There is a time for playing and a time for tending to duties. I'm going to find the twins."

The boys clamored to be let down from their high chairs to play with Adrian. They dragged out as many toys as they could and we went from one to another. Their mother stood in the doorway and looked teary.

In a few minutes, the boys and I were surrounded by all the women, still in robes and underwear. Vicky said, "Adrian, are we done with London for this week? It is a day early, but there are things that need attention in Kingham too. Molly's design is being turned into working drawings, and Helen says she has plenty to keep her busy between school homework and Adrian homework. Anne has meetings and an important reception to attend this evening. They will come on the train Saturday morning but stay over Monday. The rest of us want to talk to the ladies up north about designs."

I realized the order of the day had long since been decided, but I was being treated as the boss and being asked. A flush of warmth went through me.

"Why don't the three of you gather your things at the hotel and take the next train. I need to talk to our architect about the feasibility of Helen's grand entrance and can catch up before dinner."

Helen asked Anne if she could steal me for some work on the financial worksheets and reports, and the boys went with their mother.

The green underwear person draped herself over me and asked, "Is it possible for us to get some work done without sex getting in the way?"

"I'll give it a try if you will. I get one kiss first, however."

Anne was passing by as we were connected, and said, "It is too early for that."

"I said I would behave if I got one kiss."

"In that case, I get one too."

She was hot and lush and quivering in my arms. The kiss went on. "What's with you?"

"I'm in love, damn you. Can't you tell?"

Helen was at my back. "Be nice, Adrian, she is vulnerable."

Anne pushed me away. "Go. Do some work with that sexpot. See if you can keep your hands off." The voice was not happy.

We sat in front of the big display with several spreadsheet windows open. My hand was on her thigh. I said, "She is a fine woman, but so are you. No more second team stuff. She is not used to seeing you as an equal, and that is part of her upset this morning. You and I will work on her. Carefully."

"Yes. Carefully. Is it ok to say that you seem to know how to jolly each of us, in our own way?"

"Is it ok to tell you back that I wasn't any good at rugby until I learned about teamwork and playing to each other's strengths?"

She whispered in my ear, "So you like my strengths?"

"Yes, but you have to stop this conversation or we are going to be in your bed soon."

I recovered, and called Clarissa, our architect. "Is there a chance you could talk to me and one of our new recruits about revisions to the building entrance?"

"Certainly. I am headed over to the building now. Can you meet me there in an hour?"

"Yes. Thanks for finding time for us."

She pounded on my back. "You didn't tell me I was going along. What will Anne think?"

"Get your school clothes on and tell her you have a seminar meeting. I'll tend to her and see you at the building."

Anne was in the parlor with the boys, talking on the phone. I got dressed and came back, just as Helen was waving goodbye and mouthing "School," at her.

Chapter 18 - Anne Confesses Her Mistake

I sat down on the sofa, only to find a twin on each side, curling into me and closing their eyes. I closed my eyes and thought about fatherhood. A tough go, but two young ones like these covered a lot of the difficulty raising kids.

I was rapidly dozing off when a soft voice from behind the sofa said, "Could I interest you in marrying me? The twins would love a father like you."

I pulled the head closer for a kiss. "I will be any kind of father to these boys you want me to be. But marrying is complicated. The other night Vicky said something interesting to the other women. She said, "As long as he doesn't marry one of us, there is no bigamy, no adultery, and no scandal."

The voice was choked, "She's right, but I think I will cry anyway."

We each took a small body and carried it to a crib bed and covered it with a blanket. She led me away to her large bed and pushed me down. And did have a good cry on my chest. "Oh god, Adrian, I am so messed up. I love the job you gave me, I love the sex we have, I love your marvelous women friends. Why am I crying?"

I wondered that myself. Could it be that there was a streak of guilt in my lover that she couldn't handle anymore? I decided this was the time to see about that. It would come out sooner or later, and if she discovered I had known about it a long time, that would not be good. Assuming we had any future relationship at all.

I eased her back on her side. "I need to talk to you about something. The other day, one of my contacts in the Special Branch said there was a rumor, just a rumor mind you, that the Duchess had been overheard using the name Sandringham. What can you tell me about that? Sandringham was one of Philip's aliases."

She collapsed, sobbing into the bed cover. "I should have known. I should have told you. I have been so stupid."

It took a while for her sobs to die out. We both sat up and stared at each other. Her face was a mess. I brought a wet towel from the bath. "Sit still." I wiped and dried. She pressed my hand to her front.

She leaned back against me, facing away. "I promise you I only meant to help. Since Willie's death, the MI5 people have been after me to continue with assignments. Small ones, mostly keeping my ears open. One day, my minder said that it had become known that I was seeing you, and did I know who your father was?"

"He didn't tell me more than you have, but said the government was very interested in what had happened to him, and would I pursue any information I could. The conversation that was relayed to you took place in a hotel bar with my cousin Amelia. She is highly placed in the foreign service and was home on leave from Prague. I rather innocently asked if she had ever run into an Alex Sandringham. She didn't answer my question, but asked how I knew him. I said that I didn't, but that a friend of a friend had told me he had gone missing and the family was upset. All she told me after that was she did not remember a man by that name. I'm fairly sure she was fibbing me, but couldn't make a fuss about it."

She looked around. "I swear that is all that I know and I'm truly sorry I did not tell you. I thought that since Amelia said nothing, perhaps I should not mention it since I did not want to disappoint you with yet another piece of no news about your father."

My hands tightened on her shoulders. "I have to leave now to meet with the architect. We will talk more in Kingham. Do not torture yourself." I leaned down and kissed the back of her neck and left.

In the cab, I wondered whether Anne was another Philip, smart and duplicitous in her own way. If she was, the acting was first rate. Being knowledgeable about spies, as she was, my lover knew that my suspicions were not gone. Two smart people wondering about spies and lying.

In the sunlit corner of the second floor, Clarissa and Helen were deep in conversation, looking at a sketch of a new entrance. It was just right. A powerful statement, but consistent with the rest of the structure. Penned in on the side of the entrance recess was a vertical F I O N in bold black capitals against a whitewashed background.

"It's obvious I don't need to be here. This is a fabulous start. Are we going to pronounce that "Fie-On" or "Fee-On?"

They looked surprised. "Goodness, we will have to decide, won't we?"

I asked, with a smile, "Do we need a sign committee?"

Clarissa said, boldly, "I recommend an architect's conference in Kingham, this very weekend. There are many things to coordinate besides signs."

Helen and I looked at her, surprised. My brain was putting two and two together in a great hurry.

"I don't suppose you have a vehicle large enough to transport Helen, Anne, the twins and me, do you?"

"Architects always have large cars. You have to cart clients and engineers and all kinds of stuff around."

I leaned in and kissed the side of her face. "You are serious? We would love to have you visit Kingham and I know Milton would like to make your acquaintance."

We struck an instant deal for departure after lunch on Friday, from Anne's house in Chelsea. Helen and I gave her a big hug and were off to see Anne with the news.

Helen sat very close to me in the cab, arm around my neck and lips toying with mine.

I asked, "What are you up to?"

"I'm getting all hot and bothered and wondering where we are going to spend the night."

I tapped on the driver's window and redirected us to the hotel. She looked at me, her eyes asking if that was our destination for the evening. I said nothing, letting her wonder.

We were hardly into the room when she was undressing. I found two beers in the fridge and reclined on the bed. The transformation in less than a week from shy student nanny to confident woman about to enjoy a session with her new lover was remarkable. I admired the naked pirouette and held out her beer. She forced me to stand and removed my clothes. I took both beers and put them down. Her body lifted easily in my arms and I tossed it to the middle of the mattress.

"We have decisions to make before we play."

She sat on my chest and plunged fingers between her legs. "I can't wait forever."

I picked up the phone and called Anne. She answered and I said, "Your delinquent nanny is with me. It turns out she is also a skilled artist and has been impressing Clarissa, who would like the honor of driving us north in her new Range Rover so that she can have an architect's conference with Milton. Do you fancy a car ride rather than a train ride to Kingham?"

Her voice was suspicious, "What exactly is Helen doing right now?" I handed the phone to Helen and pulled her hips forward so my tongue could reach its intended target.

"Hi. I know I am late, but wait until you see what we have been up to."

"Are you on a bed with him? Do I need to see that?"

"Don't be nasty. He just told me that he would like to warm your bed tonight, but he is afraid you will say no because of that tense conversation the two of you were having when I was leaving."

"If you are thinking of having a go with him, you have to do it here. You are too young for unsupervised sex."

Helen fell over giggling and handed the phone to me. I said, "Between your attentions and mine, she is growing up fast."

"Be serious. Of course, I want you in my bed tonight. I want both of you. If you are at the hotel, which I did not approve, get checked out and over here. The twins and I will go around the corner and find some dinner for everyone."

We cuddled and kissed. She wiggled and rubbed on my erection. "Are you really going to do me in front of her for a second time? I was so embarrassed the first time, coming and screaming like that."

I gave a great suck to one of her breasts and said, "For some reason, my lovers lose their inhibitions and like public sex. Are you one of them too?"

She stood and picked up her underwear. "The first time you did her, were others watching?"

"Yes. She dragged me down the hall saying that if I screwed the others publicly, I was going to screw her publicly. I bent her over the end of the bed and jammed myself in there as hard as I could. Vicky and the others clapped as she came with a great wail."

Her drawers were back on the floor and she was bent over the bed. "Let me feel you in me. Just a few strokes, so I know what to look forward to."

The way I slid into her liquid depths, it was obvious she had been thinking sex for some time. The squeeze was hard and I slapped her cheek smartly.

"Ow!" I pulled her up into a clinch and held tight for a minute. She was shaking and mumbling.

"I desperately want to be your girlfriend, but how can you manage, with all the rest of them?"

She added, "Did you see that look you got from Clarissa? She wants you too."

I fastened her bra and cupped what was in it. "The most important part of me, for your purposes, is still performing well, do you think? Was that sample just now adequate?"

"Get busy and pack. I will help and beat you at the same time. Yes, you are performing well, although it hurts to admit it. You will get arrogant and demanding."

I picked her up and twirled us around until she yelled, "Stop! I won't be able to stand up."

I checked out and we got a cab for Anne's. I pulled her into my lap and whispered, "All my women are special, and you have many charms. A sharp mind, a wicked sense of humor, a wonderful manner with the boys, and a sexy way about you that drives me crazy."

"Please keep saying that. You and your friends are making me a new person. I'm going to cry on your shoulder."

I hung on, ran my fingers through her hair, and kissed her neck. By the time we got to Anne's, she was smiling and smacking me. "There, I'm just a nanny again."

Anne and the twins were coming along the walk and the boys shouted and dashed to my side, where they got instantly picked up. "Hi, Adrian. Mom says we are going to your house again. What fun. Can we take another walk and see the animals?"

If Helen was the nanny, I was daddy. "Yes, we will take walks and look for animals. There is a house being remodeled with an apartment for you. You will get to pick the beds and tell Mom what to put on the walls."

The Duchess, tossing her blond hair, kissed me and whispered, "They are getting spoiled, but need a daddy. Thank you."

Helen kissed me from the other side and said, "I need a daddy too," which got her a terrible stare from Anne. "I suppose I can't fire you anymore. Your new job pays better than I do, anyway."

In the kitchen, I made drinks while they put the dinner together. The twins now had booster seats and got to sit at the counter like grownups. I put salt crackers in front of them, and small pieces of cheese. The looks said bonding was occurring and the women smiled at me. I was bonding with them too, in our grownup ways. Not for consumption by kids.

After dinner, Helen took us to her computer and showed the design of the new entrance to Anne. "Oh, he's right. You do have a good eye for this. Maybe spreadsheets are a waste of talent?"

The student leaned back and bounced her head against my crotch. I tightened my arm around Anne and said, "Your youngest sister is being naughty. I may have to take her over my knee."

Both of them jerked and looked at me. Helen said, "Oh, Adrian, I would so like her to be my sister." Anne took the light brown hair and worked the head, with closed eyes, back and forth. "We will talk about this... in bed."

I said, looking at the large display, "We need one of these up north. You and Clarissa and Milton should have the same software. In the morning, we will shop."

Anne went to bathe the boys and I worked on the notorious spreadsheets with Helen. She insisted on sitting in my lap, legs spread outside of mine, her fingers flying as links appeared and new totals jumped out at us. She took her tee shirt off to get rid of the bra, and then put it back on. When she relaxed against me to check some details, my hands caressed her under the tee shirt by way of encouragement.

"You are very good at this. Maybe you should go to the City rather than our little clothing operation."

She wiggled her ass and said, "Not a chance. I learn more from you in a day than I could learn in months in the City."

Anne was back, nuzzling both of us. I said, "Watch the Operating Statement and Balance Sheet as Helen enters some revenue from clothing sales."

In a blink of an eye, everything updated and our assets increased. I clapped and said, "More assets, that is what we like!"

"Adrian, where did you learn this stuff? They don't teach business in public school, do they?"

"I had a summer job at Nicole's store, and was responsible for recording all the receipts and payables. The accountant gave me a book and I picked it up."

She had the two of us by the ear, leading to the bedroom. Her pants were missing, a casualty of bath time. The bikini briefs were fetching, which she well knew.

"Helen, he believes in family sex. He is going to tell us about the evening recently when the Compton family had dinner together."

They sat on me and waited.

"Well, there had to be an explanation for why three stunning women and one young guy were at a very fancy restaurant."

They looked down at me. "Go on."

"I decided the ages worked for three sisters and their brother to be celebrating their parent's departure on a long cruise. Nicole and Inish and Vicky thought that was a fine idea. But things got complicated when they decided that with the parents away, the cats would play."

"What happened?"

"They had had a drink or two, and the first thing I knew, they were naked and pulling my clothes off and explaining that they felt guilty for teasing me all those years and I should feel free to have sex with them in the way of a celebration before the celebration."

"With your sisters? That's incest!"

"You are right, of course. But they waved their bare bottoms at me, and asked if I could get it up. I got angry and took them one by one, warming their buns as I went."

"So now there are two other sisters in this fancy bed, without their clothes, and they've called their brother in to ask about dinner plans?"

"I insist you get something on before we talk about dinner."