Fate and Destiny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angel, I don't like sex for fun let alone with someone as drunk as you. I believe in making love and I wouldn't have done anything if there would have been any other women in your shoes. It seems that I am incapable of having sexual relations with someone without involving any emotions. Also I didn't want you to regret what you have done in the morning. So, don't feel guilty of anything. And our breakfast has arrived." Leon looked towards the waiter for the change of topic.

After having there breakfast Leon asked her for her passport and Noel gave him her passport as well as a check covering the amount for the trip. Brian, Kate, Amber and Seito were to leave the country that evening, while the former was going to Paris and the later to Berlin. The girls have decided to go for shopping on their last day together.

Later that evening after seeing everyone off and having dinner, Leon went with Noel to her room. She had invited him for a late night cup of coffee and he has agreed.

After the coffee was down into their systems, Leon rose from one of the chairs to call it a night.

"Leon, can I ask you for a favor?" Noel sounded hesitant.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Can you give me a goodnight kiss? You are really a very good kisser." Noel blushed.

"Okay." And he kissed her gently but soon Noel kissed him with urgency and when they parted, both of them were breathless.

"I should get going." Leon got ready to leave the room but Noel grabbed his hand from behind.

"Leon, please stay the night with me." Her eyes were filled with desire.

"I can't, I should go." Leon hesitated.

"Why not? You are not blind, you can see I much I want you and don't try to fool me I know you want me too. Then why can't you be with me." Noel sounded agitated.

He looked into her eyes and said-"My girlfriend and I were going to marry. But I lost her just the previous day. If you are looking for a fling I am sorry, I am not that kind of a man. I want to love and to be loved in return. I am looking for someone whom I can spend my whole life with. To be with each other this intimately means a lot to me. I want you to be sure before going all the way. I can't go through losing someone I love all over again." Leon explained.

"You say we can make love only when I fall in love with you but what about you?" Noel questioned.

"You may think this is weird or mad even desperate when we have met only three days ago but I have fallen in love with you a long time. I mean, when I first time saw you walking in with Amber. I fall in love over and over again each time I see you. I don't want to scare you by saying all this, but this is how I truly feel." Leon looked perplexed as well as certain about his feelings.

"I know, and I understand. I am not scared but I am truly flattered. I want to fall in love with you and I will. The first time I saw you it felt like I have known you for ages. But I knew that is not true. And I am ready to wait till I fall in love. Still I want you to stay with me tonight. I won't do anything funny. Please stay. From day one, what I can remember is that whenever I felt so lonely. I don't know why is that but it felt like I was missing a part of my heart but when I am with you I feel whole and last night I slept without any fear. I felt very safe in your arms and I want to feel that every night when I go to sleep and every morning I wake up. Please stay with me." Noel begged him.

He gave her a long and breathe taking kiss and they went to bed.

****

The next day they needed to get on plane for the coming three weeks of vacation. They had planned to first go to Malaysia, then Thailand, India, China and lastly Japan.

When they got on plane, Noel asked Leon-"Why haven't we included Dubai in our trip? It is in Asia, is it not?"

"Yes, it is in Asia, but I have some work in Japan so I have decided to go there last and I don't think it is good to come back from there to back in middle- east and frankly speaking I didn't think about that. If you may agree we can go there and some other middle- east countries latter this year. Now tie up your seat belts."

They landed on KLIA runway soon enough. The plan was to spend nearly four days at each stop and go the next destination.

A week later they found themselves in Mumbai.

"Why are we here Leon?"

"You know the 26/11 terrorist attack on the TAJ hotel, one of my colleagues was killed. Today is his death anniversary; I wanted to pay tribute to him to going to the place." Leon sounded sad.

"I am sorry."

"But don't worry we are next going to see the TAJ MAHAL the symbol of love and I am sure you will like it very much."

Two days later, after coming back to the hotel after their visit to the TAJ MAHAL. Noel got out the shower, in a bathing robe. They were in a hotel in New Delhi, the nation's capital. Her hair was damp and she was trying to get it dry. Leon was getting out of his clothes, since it was his turn to hop in the shower. His bare chest was an eye candy. Soon her heart started to flutter and she said-"You said you love me. Do you love me enough to build a monument like that?"

"First of love it is a tomb, the emperor made did after his wife died. Also I don't have that kind of money and I am not that cruel to cut the hands of the workers who worked on it." Leon said giving a slight chuckle.

"HE did that?" Noel asked surprised.

"Weren't you paying attention to what the tour guide was saying? If you ask me to make something in my budget, I can definitely make it."

"No was staring at the beautiful monument and I would like you to make a beautiful house for me in a good neighborhood so we can live there together with our family. I hope that's in your budget." Noel answered honestly.

"But you are still not in love with me." Leon stated.

"I know but I like you enough to spend my entire life with you. I know that's not enough but I feel that's a good start." And he pulled him to kiss him hard.

His lips welcomed the kiss heartily. Her tongue danced with his and she felt like could stay like that forever with this man. She paused to take catch her breath. She pulled his pants down hurriedly but left his boxers. He was in no mode to stop her. She pushed him onto the bed and straddled his hips. He couldn't control his urge to untie the robe and he freed her of the robe. Her luscious breasts were screaming for his attention and he had no intention of denying it. He massaged her breasts her breasts in his rough hands.

The nipples hardened from his very tough and he tweaked them with his thumb and forefinger. She rubbed his erection through the boxers and his hands seemed to work with more intensity than before. She positioned her naked pussy on his erection and started moving her hips up and down. She then bent to kiss him and the actions made him groan into her mouth.

His hands were now squeezing her ass cheeks and his lips were on her taunt nipples sucking them harder. She was moaning with pleasure and the pressure was building in his loins. He pushed his middle finger in her wanton pussy. She was already wet and he wanted to come together with her. The feeling of being filled in the most sensitive part of the body and the rubbing of her clit with the boxers which was the only material between their sexes was driving her crazy. Her movements became faster and her pussy tightened around his working fingers which made him lose control and both of them reached their climax screaming each other's name.

She collapsed on his body totally spent. His underwear was soaked with his cum.

"Why can't we make love when we have gone this far? Noel asked while panting heavily.

"Because I know for sure your insides will feel amazing and I won't anyone else after you. Also I can't stand to the sight of you with another man after you have dumped me. Therefore, I want to be sure that you love me go through that stage. So that we can have a happy life after that and I want to be always together with you. Now will you please let me take a shower?" Leon answered her.

Two days later they were in Beijing. Noel noticed that with each passing day Leon was opening up more and more and she loved to see the new carefree Leon.

When they reached the Narita Airport in Tokyo she knew this was their last stop and soon they would be on their way to their homes. She wanted to know more about Leon. He never told her anything about his life beside his work and if she asked him about his past he would change the topic. She had to know more about him to figure about his grim behavior which was not totally out of his system yet.

They had planned to stay an extra day in Japan because Seito's cousin lived in Hokkaido and he had to deliver something to her. She came to know an interesting fact that Seito have taught Leon fair amount of Japanese and it was very useful at times.

They went to all the places they could think of in the three days time. Tokyo tower, Mt. Fuji, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Osaka, Shiba everywhere Leon knew of and Seito has told him. On the fourth day left for Hokkaido and after completing their delivering the package they rented a car to go site seeing. They have heard of an active volcano showa shin-zan and the countryside was also amazing. Seito's cousin Yuki have told them about a lover's tree in the countryside near the coast under which when a couple kissed in a lunar eclipse would stay together forever and they set out on the journey to find it.

After having dinner at a ramen shop they set out again. It was getting dark and around nine the car broke down.

"Damn, we are totally deserted. We should have stayed at that old man's house for the night." Leon said kicking the car. He was talking about the Ramen shop's owner who had offered them earlier a stay at his house for the night.

"Look there is tree and we can sit under that." Noel pointed towards a huge tree which was on the on a high ground facing the sea.

"Okay."

Noel took out a blanket and spread it under the tree. The area seemed pretty isolated and no one could be seen going through.

"Why there isn't anyone passing by this place? It is so scary." Noel said looking around.

"Seito said that village people in this area are scared of 'Yokai'." Leon said. When he saw the questioning look on Noel's face he continued. "Yokai means ghost."

"Now you are really scaring me." Noel seemed scared.

"Come sit on my lap." Leon patted the space between his legs and soon Noel hopped between them facing the sea.

"The breeze is so cold out here. It is a lunar eclipse today. If we would have managed to find the tree and kissed under it, we could have stayed together forever."

"We don't need a tree to stay together." Leon hugged her from behind kissed her lips gently.

Leon's tongue parted her lips which welcomed the intrusion. Their tongues dueled together and the kiss grew more demanding. Leon's hands which were initially holding her close to him under her breasts started cupping them. Through the white summer dress the nipples poked out reacting to the attention of the experienced hands. Noel's breath became erratic and she moaned into his mouth. He slid his hands in her dress and messaged her tits. His left hand descended downwards and through her panties they rubbed the swollen lips of her pussy. The clit hardened and his hand went inside to caress her more. He inserted the middle finger in her wet pussy while rubbing her clit. His mouth trailed down and kissed her neck while she was breathing hard. Soon the forefinger joined the torture and he fucked her with his mastered fingers.

"Please Leon I beg you, I want you inside. Please." Noel begged.

Noel felt him smiling on her sensitive skin and he said-"But I am already inside you. My fingers are part of me aren't they?" He teased her.

"I want your penis inside me not fingers. Please don't torture me anymore. I need you Please." Noel begged once again.

"But don't love me yet. So you have to be satisfied with my fingers only. I thing they are doing pretty good job." Leon reasoned.

Suddenly she yanked his hands and turned to face him.

"I don't know how being in love feels and if I had fallen in love before I don't remember it. I don't know what love is but I always think about you. No matter what but you are the only thing on my mind. Whenever I see you my heart flutters. No matter how many times I see you still my heart flutters. Whenever I think about you or take your name my lips curve into a smile. When we got out of the local train in Mumbai, I lost from my sight for a few seconds but at that moment I everything was lost. I thought of the worst and I couldn't imagine my life without you. Because of you the wound in my heart is healed which I didn't know existed from when. I want to grow old with you, have my family with you, grow old with you. I don't know if it is love or not but I do know whatever I feel for you is very strong." Noel said while holding his face in her palms tears tickling down her face.

Leon leaned to kiss her gently and keeping his forehead on top of hers he said-"I love you too."

Noel looked him with questioning eyes and then he continued-"What you said now is how I feel about you and that is what love is."

"Now put it in inside me soon or I am going to dry as the Sahara." Noel teased Leon.

Leon pulled her panties down and pulled her close to her placing her pussy on his crouch. She unzipped his khaki pants and pulled out his cock. She stroked it until the precum was spread all over the head and shaft of his cock. He then pulled her even closer and impaled into her tight pussy. Both of them groaned and savored the moment.

"You are so tight. I think I am going to cum just by being inside you."

"I haven't had the chance to ever insert even my finger into it before you and you are so big. It is stretching me and I am going to come."

"Please let's come together."

Leon held her waist while she rocked on his cock. She was feeling filled up to the brim and the sensations were too much to handle. He pulled out her tits out of their confinements and sucked on the hard nipples as a kid sucks his candy. The feeling of being sucked and fucked at the same moment was driving Noel crazy. She increased her paced and rocked into him harder and harder. He didn't stop sucking her even for a moment. She was holding him close as her life depended on it. She felt strong tug in her belly and she knew she was going to come. As her velvety pussy walls tightened around his hard cock she couldn't control herself and dug her teeth in his shoulder. Her body was rocked by another orgasm and soon he came inside her spilling his seed in her womb.

"I love you Leon."

"I love you my Angel."

She was totally spent and he laid her on the blanket beside him and hugged her to sleep.

During midnight when the atmosphere turned a little colder he had covered her with his jacket.

The next day at dawn he woke up first and saw her sleeping quietly. She looked so beautiful. He took her Nikon which was in her bag and captured the moment. He kissed her lips and quietly wished her good morning not waking her from her dreams.

He saw few farmers and asked them about a mechanic and they said that one could be found in the nearby village. They offered a ride to the village in their tractor and Leon agreed. When he tried to wake Noel up she didn't even shift a little. He tried to move her nothing happened. He got really worried and picked her up in his arms. He walked to the villagers and they took him to the local doctor. He checked her and said that nothing was wrong. He suggested to let her sleep some more.

Suddenly Noel screamed-"LEON!" and sat up. When she saw Leon she kissed him and asked if he was okay.

"What's the matter Angel? Why are you sweating? Did you have a night mare?" Leon asked worriedly.

"I saw all sorts of things. When we were young, my parents, your parents, I felt like this all this has truly happened. Then we were in Castlebar kissing under that tree whose picture you bought and then we were going to get married. We had an accident and I saw you covered in blood. What is going on?" Noel was panting.

"Everything is fine, don't stress yourself. Lie down okay." Leon said pushing her onto the futon.

"It was so real, like it had happened before my accident." She said tears rolling down her flushed cheeks. "Wait it all happened didn't it. You said you also had an accident nearly two years ago and I had one too. I have always felt that I have known you."

When Leon nodded, Noel continued-"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I wanted to but I didn't want you to cause problems for you. I thought it would be better to forget those bad memories and start a new life together. Now get some sleep I will tell you everything later." Leon closed her eyes.

After a few hours they were ready to leave. Their car has been repaired and they had had their breakfast. They were very thankful for all the hospitality.

When they got on the road Noel couldn't stop herself from asking how he got out of the wreck. What happened to her friends Maggie and Elle? And why didn't he tell her about it first when he met her?

"Do you think it was easy for me getting a hard on every time I saw you and then going to sleep with you every night and not being able to make love to you? What if you never remember anything? I wanted you to fall in love with me again so you could at least remember your love for me. After your father's men took your unconscious body out of the wreck, a few hours later a farmer found me and got me to the hospital. He called Mr. Brown and told about me. He went to Ireland and I was in coma for the next week. I was in a Dublin hospital for next three months before I was able to move my hands. My legs were still far from being recovered. Mr. Brown had left his firm and was trying to set up his own firm in New York. With the help of his German friend he also set up a firm there. He took me to Berlin. He asked me if I wanted to know about you but I thought I have pulled you into enough trouble to last a life time and it would be better for you to start a new life without me."

"How did know I was alive?"

"I knew since my heart is connected to yours. I was alive so that also meant that you were alive too. I then started to concentrate on work on by bed and soon I was too indulged to see anything. I think that it was in fate to meet you again and my destiny was always you. When I saw you again with Amber I thought that you will shower my face with kisses but you reacted like you have never seen me before, that is why I was staring at you shocked. After you went Amber told me about you and I made it a mission to make you fall in love with me again."

"What happened to Maggie and Elle?"

"Elle is studying medicine and Maggie is an elementary school teacher. I didn't think that it would be good to reach them. But when we were in Thailand, I tracked them down I told them about you. Apparently your parents never told them about you. They didn't want you to know about me."

"You know Leon I still want to get married in the same church in Castlebar as before and still want to have our kids." Noel said kissing him on his cheek.

"Yes, my Angel. Your wish is my command." Was all Leon said.

****

Three months later

"Mr. Davis, Victor called and he said he saw Miss Noel."Nathan, Mr. Davis' manager informed him.

"Get me on phone with him." Mr. Davis ordered Nathan.

Three months ago Noel and Leon had married in the same church, in the same place they had planned two years ago. Maggie and Elle attended their wedding and were very pleased to see their friend getting what she wished after going through the hardships. Mack and Lisa Monroe, Amber, Seito, Brian, Kate, Abigail, Aaron, his wife Elena, Mr. Brown, his wife and some other guests mostly from Leon's firm joined the couple in the auspicious occasion. Now they were living in Berlin and Noel was three months pregnant. The night under the cherry blossom tree was the cause of this news.