Fate and Destiny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward Davis had been looking all over the world after he got no news of his daughter three months ago. When he called Brian Fitzgerald, the world famous photographer declined to give any information about Noel saying that she went to Singapore with them but left the country with some bloke. He stated that she was an adult and was free to make her own decisions.

Now Mr. Davis and his Christine were in Berlin to attend someone's daughter's wedding. Victor was his bodyguard, was in a café when he saw Noel walking towards a car caring shopping bags. He couldn't believe his eyes but decided to follow her. He had called Mr. Davis while on the road.

A few minutes later Edward found himself outside the city in front of a beautiful building. He wandered what he would find inside the pretty expensive looking place.

****

Noel was out shopping for the dinner they had planned later the day. Amber and Seito were going to join them. Leon stayed in the house since he had some work he needed to finish. When he first found out about the pregnancy, he decided to spend as much as time before with his beautiful wife.

When she returned from the shopping spree, he welcomed her with a smile.

"I am so tried. I am just into my fifteenth week and I am panting, I wander what will happen when I will be in my final weeks." Noel said gasping for air and sitting down on the couch.

Leon gave her a glass of water and sat beside her. He placed her legs on his thighs and rubbed her feet and messaged her legs.

"You are spoiling me. Ohh..." Noel said relaxing slowly.

"I love spoiling you Angel." Leon gave a sly grin saying those words.

After he saw Noel relaxing and closing her eyes, he slithered his hands up her skirt. First she giggled a little but then gave into the sensations. He soon reached her inner thighs and slowly caressed them. He bent forward to kiss her while his fingers slowly went inside her panties and rubbed her clit. He inserted two fingers inside her damp folds and slid them in and out in a rhythmic manner.

The raging hormones of the pregnant women spoke up and she requested him to take her to bed. Leon gathered her in his arms and took her to their bedroom. He then gently put her on the bed and started to get out of his clothes. He then crawled onto the bed beside her.

Within a few minute s he got her out of her clothes and soon he was between her legs. His knees separated her thighs, his erection was at her pussy entrance to impale her. His mouth was on her left breasts sucking it and his left hand was playing with her nipple. She was moaning his name.

"Leon, I have been grateful of you all this time. You have been so gentle to me since you found out about the baby but I want you hard and fast today. Please don't say no."

He was happy to oblige, he rolled over and asked her to be on all her fours. He then impaled her wet pussy with his rock hard cock. Soon he was slamming into her. She squeezed his balls reaching behind. He was massaging her breasts her breasts while his lips were on her neck kissing her. The sounds made by both their bodied made him think for a while that he was dreaming. He was sure that now there would be no troubles in their lives. He felt his balls tighten and he shot his load into his wife's wanton pussy. Not long after that she experienced her climax. Leon struggled not to collapse on her. He took her with him and lied on the bed.

After recovering from the aftermath, Noel went to take a shower. When she came out of it Leon was looking at her with eyes filled with desire. He then said-"Do you mind if we do it again? My boy just stood again by looking at your naked, wet body."

"Shush, I think you are forgetting I have to make dinner." Noel said putting her clothes on.

She was going to the kitchen when she heard the knock on her door. Her jaws dropped when she saw Mr. Davis on the other side of the door.

He barged in and started asking questions-"Where have you been all this time? Didn't you think it was important for us to know where you were?"

Leon growled from the bedroom-"If it Seito and Amber, tell them they are way too early for dinner." When Noel didn't answer, he put on a pair of khaki pants and went out to see who it was.

Leon was shocked to see Mr. Davis inside his house. His shock was reflected in Mr. Davis' eyes.

"What is this son of a bitch doing here?" Mr. David asked angrily.

"Mr. Davis you can't talk about him like that." Noel interjected.

"I was very happy when I found out that you have lost your memory but it seems that you remember everything now. Never mind, I forgive you, pack your bags and we are leaving this place now." Mr. Davis ordered.

"I am not going anywhere. This is my home and I am staying. You are the ones leaving." Noel insisted.

"Your home? Your home is with us, where we are not with this scalawag." Mr. Davis was burning.

"My home is where my family is and my family is with my husband. You have said and done enough now leave us alone. Get out of my house or I will be forced to call to police." Noel threatened. When there was no movement from Mr. Davis, Noel moved to the phone.

"We have been worried sick about you when you were sleeping with him. I guess I have no choice left. Victor, give me the gun." He points the gun toward Leon ready to fire any moment.

Noel jumped between her father and Leon and said-"You have never cared about me, all you cared about is your money and power. You have to shoot me before you shoot me." Then a shot was fired. Noel closed her eyes with fear.

When she heard Leon say out her mother's name, she opened her eyes to find her Christine behind her father with a gun in her hand. Mr. Davis was lying on the floor. He had been shot in his arm.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" And Noel ran toward her mother. They both hugged.

"I heard his conversation and I followed him here. I hope I am not late." Christine said, hugging her daughter tighter.

"You were absolutely on time. Nice shot by the way." Leon joined the duo.

"I don't think so; I was aiming for his head." Christine said her lips curved to give a slight smile.

Soon police came and arrested both Christine and Edward. Christine was soon bailed out and Life for Noel and Leon went back to the way should be - a fairy tale.

****THE END****

***THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING THIS SERIES TILL THE END.***