All Comments on 'Fate Ch. 03'

by dreamcastteen

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelabout 13 years ago
what a phyco 'n killer

Reed turn out to be a real phyco. eh? I hope no body get hurt by the brake that's got cut. Didn't dr took an oath to do no harm? now he is a killer boy talking about being a real stalker killer and future rapist. nat should stop being naive about men and Cage need to be wathcful and be on alert about this new man that is around his women come on man they have kissed.

DrPlutonDrPlutonabout 13 years ago
Cutting the brakes?

Wouldn't Natasha be riding with Gage much of the time? Reed'll end up losing his target and her love.

Very good story so far. Keep it up!

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Too over the top now to be enjoyable.

Author needs to keep the story in perspective. It looks as if the characters aren't in control now and the story is heading for the gutter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The ending is a bit radical and unnecessary. I would leave the "cutting the breaks" part out. It just ruins the story.

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
You went a little far with the ending!

No offense, but the ending was too much. Why kill off the guy who's been trying to make a life for him and his fiancee and let the evil doctor move in on his, for lack of a better word, territory? Sorry darlin, but it just doesn't make sense. Good effort, though!

toby9790toby9790about 12 years ago
Ruined!!!

You started out with a pretty good story, but now with the doctor trying to steel Nat from Gage and ending it with someone "cutting the brakes" on Gage's car. Honestly, the story is pretty much ruined compared to what this could have been. Sadly this has become a waste of time reading the last part of this story. I hope you don't waste your talent of writing by ruining this story even more. Move on. Sorry, better luck next story (hopefully). toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not bad

i think the ending isnt bad as long as he mixes it round and gage catches reed in the act.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!!

Please add more I've been waiting so long!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You Suck Doctor!

I hate this doctor guy, he obviously has a mental problem like a abusive possesive boyfriend and I severely hope that gage will be okay and that Natasha never sees him again! I love these stories. I also lie how understanding gage was about te kiss and how he saw that she felt bad about it and so he didn't freak out.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 11 years ago
Continue please

When will you right the next chapter? It has been a year.

I want a happy ending....

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
I don't care

if you write another chapter, the brake lines cut me from your readers. Why choose the dark side for a sweet romance. I'm out of here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Why why why, am sososo crying nau!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
5 Years Later and NO Ending!!!

5 Years Later and NO Ending!!!

I should have checked this saga out for dates before wasting my time reading a 3-Parter with no ending!

Each part of the story had a high rating so what happened? Did the writer's spouse find out he/she was writing on literotica.com and rip him/her a new one?

Did someone cut the brake-line on his/her car so a date with his/her Maker could be kept? Or did a blood vessel burst from pounding the pud/fingering the pudding too often?

I guess it's time for Finish the Damn Story to latch on to this one and bring it to a conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

do not stop here need the rest of the story

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueover 5 years ago
funny

What do you cut brakes with while being discrete? Generally that requires a rotary grinding tool; with their gears and bearings, they make tremendous amounts of noise. Cutting a brake would take tremendous force, although a hydraulic tool might work. Yeah, then why even put them back on the car? A cut brake line leaves forensic marks that could be matched to a tool too unless you melt the ends to remove any tooling marks...maybe sandpaper would be sufficient. Probably best to drain the brake fluid to the point that the brakes are much less effective, then the target can brake when at low speeds but surprise brake sex when on a highway.

Nobody tests their brakes pedal before starting and getting off in their car? I've never cut my brakes or hydraulic lines before, but I think it might be noticeable when there is hardly any resistance.

Funny what a previous commenter suggested might be the reason for having no updates. And we'll never know, but the author gave it away. The detail for the little things was passable, but I guess the big picture is elusive when it comes to a free form plot.

SoCaliDudeSoCaliDudealmost 4 years ago
Reed is an ass

Reed is an ass. h/is disrespect of a heroic young man that chooses to serve our country is appalling. Crossing the doctor/patient line is unethical and disgusting. Taking aim at an emotionally-vulnerable young woman who just miscarried is slimy. And rigging Gage's brakes? Attempted murder! Please write Reed out of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pls continue da story

I want someone to punch reed in the FACE! PLS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i’m sorry but this story is so hard to take seriously. Everything about it seems like it was written by a 10 year old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous