All Comments on 'Fateful Twist'

by coochiebarber

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLAIN awesomeness!!

I've got a kinda similar incident to it, could relate to it.

This story made my day!!

5 starts. Couldn't give you more lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very horny love

It is good write more

your all stories are good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Could have beed a 5 star

Great story and would have been a 5 star if you had not ruined it with the painful ass fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 Star Story.

I want to make a request, etheir keep writting brilliant stories like this or continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy Alex and Alice

Loved the story! Loved the soft silky hair on ALex's chest -- Alice seemed to love it too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!

Awesomely written kinky sexy as hell story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
these siblings know

that a brother's big hard cock belongs up his sister's warm wet twat, and a sis's cute little coochie is where a guy blows his brotherly balls

saintmichael95saintmichael95over 8 years ago
Awww I was really looking forward to the threesome... :(

Ah well, I totally loved this story. It was very well written and extremely hot! Kudos!!

coochiebarbercoochiebarberover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

all for your Feedback.

PantiespinkPantiespinkover 8 years ago
Tasteful

I honestly enjoyed the whole story. Please don't hold back your talent of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
6 Stars

Some stories are better than a 5 star. This is one of them.

Keep up the awesome work.

DarthpimpDarthpimpover 8 years ago
Interesting

Very well written, the details were vague yet descriptive enough that we could fill in the blanks of our own fantasies, and the action was described well enough to really paint an inferno of a picture. On a side note, I pegged the sibling connection less than halfway through their 'mystery night', but the end payoff was still well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

i been reading stories here for about a year and i got to say this is one of the best i have read and this being my first comment i left as well great work

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Requires a firm suspension of disbelief...

...but it's a sweet story. There are a handful of typos, nothing major. You'll probably read over them again even if you look for them.

The parts that I liked less were the anal rape (or at least something pretty close to rape) and Cellie's abortive blow job. Not because it was aborted,but because it happened in the first place. Alice is madly in love, and the first thing she does is let her friend go down on her lover? Less is definitely more in this case. So I was actually happy that she broke it off. Oh well, all well that ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In the room alone for two or three hours?

I can not believe she was in the room for so long and no one came in with the

room dark. She would sober without h out a drink for that lng. She is so horny and she has all her clothes on. Her friend told him not to hert her and he stick a big dick up her ass with little lube. Getting a blow job when there a pussy in the room. I guess I am to old because in my day sucking dick was something you get for doing a good job. Eating pussy was to get her in the mood to fuck.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberover 8 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Dear friend, had you not been skipping the story to get to the real fucking to jerk off, which you were desperately seeking, the girl was not alone in the room for more than 15 minutes. The next time don't bother to read my stories, if you wanna jerk off instantly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story I've read yet

Holy fuck. You have a gift. This was possibly the best incest story I've ever come across. Don't mind the haters. This was godlike. Though it seemed you were going for a romantic approach, so I was confused with the dialog in the end concerning the friend and all. Maybe that's my bias though, I'm not particularly fond of threesomes (or anything more than two people)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

I liked that you actually made a short story and not a 2 page porno. Thanks for sharing hope you continue to right more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It was a great story, you indeed have a gift for writing. This is my fourth favorite story.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great!

Nice story.

Relationship between the siblings was well exposed, not porn. You show the doubts and feelings of all of them.

Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More Please, I liked your story very much. :)

smileplease5smileplease5almost 7 years ago
good story

I liked your story , good writer.

GiddyDreamerGiddyDreamerabout 6 years ago
Exciting!

I loved your story. When I read it a few months back, I began thinking I would enjoy writing erotica. Your story has a little something I find irresistible. Thank you.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Amazing

Top ten of my favorite stories.

Mikal1134Mikal1134over 5 years ago
Great story

Great original story. Only 1 thing though, "In her sex"??

2armoured2armouredabout 5 years ago
Overly long.

A good story line, but I found it tediously long with far too much repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please more!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Great Story but.

The Alice character basically seemed like the immature emotional type portrayed so much,not to mention slightly whore-ish by letting a total stranger (up until she found out it was her brother Alex) fuck and cum in her ass.But all too often Girls are considered the aggressor on here while the Guys are just the polar opposite and more timid type.

I just wish if not outright complete role reversal atleast make Girls more lovable and caring instead of just sex-crazed bitches that only have one thing on their mind,S-E-X,its fine during erotic coupling,but constantly every second of the day is just pushing it.Oh and I'm not saying Alice is a total anal whore,but her character shouldn't be defined as mindless gutter trash,she should be known as an adventurous sexual type that likes anal sex,but not like some common street walker.But alas this story had its highlights and deserves 5 stars.

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlabout 4 years ago
Too Long

But amazing sex scenes. I struggle to find writers on here who can really write hot sex scenes, but you did it. Five stars. Loved it. With most writers it's either lovey-dovey crap and all special, or it's just plain crass with horrible language like "cum-slut" that is seriously just a turnoff. Loved how you wrote the fucking, got me going like nothing else does

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Don’t get me wrong. I liked the story, but the plot had so many hole you could drive a herd of elephants thru it.

Collie and Alice are besties go to the same uni, hang out together, party together, do classes together, but Cellie does not know her friends brother is staying with her at uni and does not know what he looks like?????

Please, really????

Please the attempt by Alice to share her brother.

Having been in an incest relationship myself I know one or two things about them and let me tell incest does NOT share. For obvious reasons may I add. Once that happened in the plot you lost me.

Others here in similar relation#hips will tell u the same thing. We do NOT share!!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Personally I like the story, the storyline was good and character development was strong. It has been 7 years since this author has published anything on Lit so I doubtful that coochiebarber will publish any more of this story, but we can all hope the author might come back and add to the wonderful tale of Alex and Alice's love affair. Gets my 5 star vote

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Just a few things 1 way too many holes in the story the idea behind it was good but there were to many holes how can the sister's best friend even before uni not know who her brother was that part is impossible 2 the best friend really wasn't much of a friend she was more of bitch a friend isn't going to talk down to the girl she says is her best friend I'm glad you decided not to really bring her into it again the idea was good but too may holes and stuff that can't be overlooked which unfortunately takes a good story down to average sorry but like I said couldn't over look it

mrdata9770mrdata977011 months ago

(5/23/2023) Please don’t mind the plot hole counters. This was a fun fantasy with a nice dose of drama and the sex scenes were hot and sweaty. Very well executed. Five stars of course.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuck9 months ago

This is the best brother sister story I have ever read on Literotica. I've been on here 10 years.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguard5 months ago

Breaking the rules and commenting before I finish the story, because I'll probably forget this point.

I'm curious if Cellie had her two friends with her when Alex left the room, and if she's still hoping he'll ask her out? Because regardless of whether or not you've just set me up for a romp with your best friend, if I walk it off a room to find you with a pair of dudes, eagerly waiting a turn to get double teamed, "girlfriend material" is unfortunately no longer a descriptor for you in my mind. Hypocritical? Most definitely! True none the less.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Was really good but the very end kind of tarnished it with the sharing and apparent comfortability they had with the prospect of it. Incest doesn't share. Authors that write otherwise sadly don't fully grasp the nature of the category. That's not to say they can't write good stories with good characters, hot sex and what not. But if you don't understand that an incest relationship is purely about the family involved in the relationship (in this case, brother and sister) and should NEVER include anyone else - the very suggestion should be anathema - then I suggest you write in another category. That's my 2c anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous