All Comments on 'Father Bland's Angels: Verse 01'

by ScottWood

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Yay, Daddy, this is fun!" She laughed, hugging him. "Are you going to put your cock in me again?"

That's Diana speaking to her father in this excellent story. Joe originally had qualms, but he couldn't deny that his big cock felt great in his baby girl's mouth, even better up her adorable little coochie. Diana loves her daddy, especially his fat hard daddy-dick and what he's got waiting for his Little Princess in his heavy loaded daddy-balls. It's all Father Bland's doing, or rather the good Father doing the Lord's work. Father Bland knows that the Lord wants him to bring families together, not only spiritually but physically as well. Now it's time for the good Father to counsel the mothers in his flock on true family values. Most of them will have boy children, many of them of age. A mother should have her mind opened to the needs of her growing son. She must be sensitive to the fact that the boy's got something jumping around in his pants that he's got to exercise, his young cock, plus a pair of hot young balls that he's just got to unload all the time. As always, the Lord has provided, He's endowed the mother with the perfect receptacle for her son's big cock and for all the creamy sperm he's constantly building up in his young balls. That receptacle is right there, between the mother's legs, her mommy-hole, the same wonderful hairy hole the boy came out of. As the son sticks his cock up his own mother's cunt, proceeds to fuck the living shit out of her, and finally blows his balls up where he was once a baby, the Lord looks on and smiles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love your stories!

I thought the previous series was fantastic. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this one!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Stunk, Stink

Didn't get passed the first half of the first chapter it stunk so bad, he could have just came out and said all girl over 18 I want to fuck

itscalledhazingitscalledhazingabout 10 years ago

Seems like Mother Santa Claus's afterbirth is as retarded as his picture suggests. I loved the story, wasn't too keen on Father Bland in trouser snake but he's got the foundations for a great character. Might be a bit too much to ask but adding a Nun into the fun would be immense, maybe helping out Bland in his recruitment drive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Just like Trouser Snakes, you have started a new series that is delightfully sinful. I love the characters you have created and I can't wait to see the mischief Father Bland can get his young ladies up to. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@ "Yay, Daddy, this is fun!" She laughed, hugging him. "Are you going to put your cock in me again?"

You should be ashamed of yourself - staining the Lord's name, you deranged sicko.

@ScottWood. Nice one Scott. Always a fan, but I'm catholic so permit me a few qualms here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing story

Loved all of it the pervy priest and incest, fucking n sucking teen schoolgirls and all that cum. I had to go for a wank after reading. keep it up;)

TangarayTangarayalmost 10 years ago
Made me smile!!

Was very good, so telling of a young girl. Needing to be shown how and what to do.

Honor thy father....was so exciting and made me wish I had been taught so I could have done it too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Naivety

I like the idea that the girls don't even know what they're doing or that it's wrong. Father bland can then twist them anyway he wants. I've practically read all your stories, so I was wondering if you knew any other story with naivety is like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
it's goooood

please continue, I'm waiting :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next chapter?

It's been a while and I'm eagerly awaiting your next chapter.... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're An Amazing Fucking Writer

I have nothing, but the deepest respect for your ability to create a moment. You have this really cool ability to take my imagination to places that are completely unique. I tend to lean towards the dark, and twisted when I write... So, I have a huge appreciation for your style. Definitely a fan.

beguiled999beguiled999over 9 years ago
This was a panty wetter...

I liked the fantasy nature of the story and found that to be the most titillating part. There is something really naughty about a wicked priest training young girls for their fathers. I hope to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
are you done?

I hope not would like to see a new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

come on now. I've waited half a year for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would you people learn the proper spelling!!

The head of the penis (and the clitoris) is spelled "glans" -- not "glands". Look at, and learn, the proper terms of the human anatomy. If you want to know the meaning of both of these words then pick up a freaking dictionary (one with real paper pages).

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago

the way you describe the sex scenes makes this one hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

this story is great love the idea of a priest and innocent girls - more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Couple changes

If you want the men who got him into this to also be in the church you need them to be pastors or something else. Fathers and sisters are Catholic and can't be married and have children to fuck. Or make this illegitimate form sleeping with the parishioners. Also you had the father titty fuck her then after the priest show it to her. Need to switch them around.

StickyBlushStickyBlushabout 4 years ago
Hot

Love it more please

sweetmelisweetmeliover 2 years ago

Praise the Lord ^^

carpincherocarpinchero10 months ago

Esto es droga de la buena. Praise the Lord.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Oh so British . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous