Father Bland's Angels: Verse 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,020 Followers

"Are you okay, Heather?" The priest asked.

She coughed some more. "Yes, I think, so, Father." She croaked.

"Good. You were very good, my child. Jesus forgives you." He said gently.

"Oh, thank you, Father," She coughed. "I'm so happy."

"Very good. You should get dressed and cleaned up."

"Okay, Father," She found her bra and slipped it on. "Um, Father?"

"Yes?"

"What was that stuff?"

"Stuff? Oh, yes, well, um, I told you. Its juice of forgiveness. Yes that was it."

"Oh," She clipped her bra and felt around for her blouse. "But, what is it? It tasted kind of, um, yuck."

"That's a secret, Heather. Priests only. Now, you know about the sanctity of confession, don't you, child? You can't tell anyone, anyone at all, what happened in here. Okay?"

"Oh yes, of course, Father."

She did up her blouse, tucked it in and wiped her face with a sleeve.

"Um, Father?"

"Yes Heather?"

"I was just wondering... How did you hold the rod, when you were holding my hair?"

"That's enough questions, Heather," He said. "You should get back to class."

Heather left the priest's office and headed back down the hallway, feeling as though none of it had even happened. The only proof was the icky taste in her mouth. She stopped at a bubbler and had a drink, which helped a bit. She got back to class and Sister Marjorie admitted her without a word.

Sister Marjorie watched the girl sit down, noting her flushed face and teary eyes.

Well praise be, the nun thought, the Father certainly doesn't spare the rod!

***

Diana hurried down the hallway towards Father Bland's office. She wore an expression of dismay that was unusual for her, which was probably the only reason Sister Grace had let her leave soccer practice early. She had been distracted the entire day, not even answering the questions in her math test, then missing easy kicks in soccer. She had even made an attack on her own goal. It was a few days since she had sucked her father's dick in the pool, and now everything was ruined.

The Father will know what to do, she thought as she reached his door and knocked.

"Damn." Lucas muttered, stopping his thrusting into the confessional glory-hole and Heather's face beyond. The blonde teenager had made the mistake of looking uninterested when he spoke to their class and thus had needed another session with the rod of forgiveness. He tightened his grip on her pigtails in frustration, wishing he could finish off in the hot sucking mouth that held him.

"I'm with a student!" He shouted, trying to keep the panting lust out of his voice.

"It's Diana, Father," He heard. "I really need to see you."

He began sliding his cock in and out of Heather's lips, remembering the feeling of Diana's lips in the same place. Goodness, it would be something to get sucked by one student and then blow in another.

"Wait right there Diana!" He let go of Heather's head and felt her release his dick. He could hear her panting.

"Father?" She asked.

"It's okay, Heather. I think you've, uh, done enough for today."

"But the stuff didn't come out." She said, sounding relieved.

"Yes, yes, that's fine for now," He said, brightening. "You can come back later and get it, my child."

"Oh. Okay, Father."

"Now get dressed and head back to class."

Lucas wiped his wet dick off with a cloth and stuffed it back in his pants. He left the confessional and sat in his chair, trying to regulate his breathing. Heather emerged from the confessional, her eyes a bit red but otherwise fine. He smiled as he saw the cute little face, wet around the lips.

"Wipe your mouth, my child," He said gently. "I'll see you later."

Heather left rubbing her lips, giving a brief hello to Diana. Lucas smiled with glee as the slim brunette hurried in and shut the door. The eighteen year old body was even better than he remembered, the perfect breasts pushing out her blouse, the long legs under the school skirt. She dropped into the chair opposite him.

"Hello, Diana, my child."

"Oh, Father," The teenager cried. "It's all gone wrong!"

Lucas controlled himself, fighting down a twinge of panic. If he was in serious trouble, they wouldn't have sent Diana to him alone.

"Calm yourself, my child," He soothed. "Think of the Lord. Now tell me what is troubling you?"

"Well, I did as you said, Father. I wore the clothes and got Daddy to go in the pool and did all the things you said. His dick was really big, much bigger than your one."

"I see."

"I mean really big, Father. I couldn't get it all in my mouth."

"Yes, I understand. So you sucked his dick?"

"Oh yes, Father," She said, her big brown eyes smiling. "It was so much fun. He really seemed to like it. And his dick tasted much better than yours too."

"Yes, okay."

"And his cum tasted better as well. It was really nice."

"Yes, alright. So why are you so upset?"

"Well, it's just, after I sucked his dick he seemed to go all strange. Like he was annoyed at me or something. And then he won't talk to me much now, just talks all funny when Mummy's there. When she goes out he hides in his room."

"I see."

"She went out last night," Diana said sadly. "And I put on the clothes you gave me and knocked on his door. But he wouldn't even open it. I said I wanted to suck his dick again, and he told me to go away."

"Hmmm." Lucas said, his mind working.

"It's just so sad, Father! I really liked sucking Daddy's dick and now he's mad at me."

"Be at peace, Diana. Think of the peace of our Lord. I think I know how we can help your father and solve these issues."

The beautiful teen actually clapped her hands in excitement, her face instantly lighting up.

"Oh, I knew you'd help me, Father! What can I do?" She leant forward, her blouse pulling tight around her tits. Lucas had to drag his eyes up to her face.

"I think part of the problem," He said throatily. "Is that you aren't, um, sufficiently comfortable with cocks."

"Oh, but I was very comfortable with his cock," She protested. "I really, really liked it."

"Ye-es, I can see that," He said. "But I think you need more, um, experience. With cocks. And not just your father's cock."

"What do you mean, Father?" She asked, pouting in puzzlement.

Lucas pushed his chair away from his desk and smiled to himself as he unbuckled his belt.

"I think we need, er, to do another exercise with my cock, my child."

"Oh, really?" Diana asked, watching him as he unzipped his pants and slid them down his legs. His dick, still stiff and red from Heather's mouth, twitched in the air. It was a beautiful feeling to stare at this teenager's tits as she stared at his boner.

"How about you come over here, Diana?" He asked, giving his cock a slow stroke.

"Um, I guess so," Diana said. She got up and walked reluctantly around the desk, standing over him. "Am I, um, sucking on it again?"

"Actually I've got something else in mind," He said, his mouth watering as he looked at her proud young chest. "Take off your shirt."

"Okay," She said, not surprised. He watched as she undid her buttons and took it off, showing again those wonderfully round breasts in a lacy bra. "Should I take off this too?"

"Yes, please." Now she stuck her chest out as she reached behind herself. He could see the play of muscles across her stomach, she was so fit. The underwear came loose and the gorgeous tits were revealed, no sag to them at all, just smooth round young flesh. He had to stop stroking his dick as he felt it throb hard. No sense in cumming now, he thought.

She placed her bra neatly on the desk and stood over him in just her skirt, the unconscious sexuality unbelievable.

"So, um, what am I doing with your cock, Father?"

Another throb from his dick. Lucas could barely speak he was so turned on. He cleared his throat and tried to control himself.

"Squat down right here." He said. The stunning teen obeyed, crouching between his legs and looking curiously at his bare erection. He reached over and opened his desk drawer, taking out a small bottle.

"Why is your cock smaller than Daddy's?" She asked sweetly, peering at it so closely his pubes were tickled by her breath.

"Never mind that," He said. "Now straighten up. I'm going to put this on your chest."

He felt almost frantic as he squirted lube all over his hands and placed his palms on the big, fantastically firm tits. She shivered at his touch but stayed still, watching his hands as he moved them over her breasts. The lube made them shiny and slippery, her nipples hardening as he rubbed them. Oh Lord, they were perfect. He had never felt such proof of God's majesty as these young tits.

The schoolgirl gasped as he accidentally squeezed a bit too hard. She was biting her lip, obviously not that happy with being pawed by his greasy hands.

"Now, uh, I'll show you a trick," He said, still clutching her rack. "I'm sure it'll, uh, make you like cocks even more."

She didn't answer, just looked at him. She looked a bit upset. He let go of her breasts and leant back in his chair, his cock standing up stiffly.

"Now lean forward, my child, and squish my cock between your breasts. Yes, just like that. You'll have to hold them together. Ooooh, yeeees."

He moaned incoherently as the hot young breast meat closed around his boner. Her skin was warm and wet with lube. His cock totally disappeared between the tits, which Diana was holding together with both hands, frowning.

"I don't know, Father," She said uncertainly. "It feels weird."

"Oooh, you're doing so well, my child," He gasped. "Now, I want you to move yourself so your breasts go up and down. Yes, like that. Keep my cock in there. Yes, Diana, like that!"

The wet tits were wanking his dick as Diana's fit body worked her chest up and down, making little sounds of effort. Her tits were so firm they felt like a vice of pleasure holding him from all sides, pushing their heat into his loins. Lucas found himself moaning and groaning as he watched the perfect boobs working on his cock and the beautiful teen face above them.

Diana was starting to feel the burn in her abs and lower back from the constant bobbing motion. Still, this was actually pretty fun. She had to stop herself from laughing and put on the pouty face that the Father had taught her to use when she was doing things with cocks. Father Bland's cock felt very hard and hot between her breasts, making her wonder what her Daddy's cock would feel like there. She hoped she'd get to find out soon, she was sure his would feel much better.

She looked up at the priest's face, all red and sweaty, his eyes staring at her chest. He was moaning and shivering, as though he was sick, his breathing very heavy. It would really be good if the cum came out soon, she was starting to feel a bit sore.

"Okay, okay, stop," Father Bland said suddenly. "Stop now, Diana. Oh my goodness, that was good."

She straightened up and stretched her back, looking at the throbbing red cock.

"I did okay?" She asked happily.

"Oh yes," He breathed. She forced herself not to recoil as his hands grabbed her chest and squeezed. "Lord, your tits are perfect."

"Thank you, Father. Oo, that pinches."

"Sorry," He said, releasing her nipples. "Now, Diana, uh, I think we need to really, um, get you over your fear of cock. Yes, that's it."

She looked down at the greasy red thing pulsing in front of her.

"But I'm not afraid, Father."

"Yes you are, my dear. If you weren't afraid of cock, you would have made me cum already."

"But you told me to st-"

"Now don't interrupt me," He chided. "I know what I'm talking about. If you want to please your father, you have to, uh, be totally comfortable with cock. Everywhere."

She looked up at him, not understanding. She didn't think she was afraid of cocks anymore, especially not her father's beautiful one. Still, it was true that she hadn't made Father Bland cum with her breasts. Maybe she did need to improve.

"Okay, now stand up," She obeyed, standing over him in her skirt, socks and school shoes. "Now turn around and lean on the desk. Yes, that's right."

Diana felt a bit weird. She was standing bent at the waist, her hands flat on the wooden desk. She looked around as she heard Father Bland get up. He stood looking at her bottom for a moment with his cock wobbling, then he took hold of her hips and moved her about until her back was arched, her bottom sticking out. It wasn't all that comfortable, but she didn't complain.

"Now, my child, we're going to face your fears. I'm going to put my cock in you."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You'll see, Diana. Just relax." She felt his hands roll up her skirt over her butt. She let out a squeak of surprise as the priest's hands slid under the waistband of her pink panties and pulled them down around her thighs. Father Bland groaned as she felt his hands sliding over her bottom, squeezing the firm cheeks.

Lucas was close to having a stroke as he mauled the eighteen-year-old ass with both hands, his wet erection throbbing with lust. Damn, he hadn't fucked a pussy in a while, not since those hookers he tried after his epiphany. And even then, he'd had to use a condom. Now the little virgin slice was in front of him, pink and fresh. He just couldn't take it anymore.

The boner was hot in his hand as he guided it to the pretty young labia. He fancied he could feel the heat coming from the cunt before he even touched it. Then his lubed cockhead was between them, just inside the gorgeous lips.

"Oh, Father!" She exclaimed, tensing. "What are you doing?"

He had to clear his throat before he could speak. "Just relax, Diana. If you want to please your father, this is what you'll have to do."

"I don't know, it feels weird." She complained.

"Just think of your father. Now this will sting a little bit, but only the first time. Then, uh, when your father does it later, it won't hurt at all."

"I don't know," She whined again, looking over her bare shoulder at him. "Maybe I shouldn't."

"Shush, child. Now stay still."

Oh my Lord, Lucas thought, don't let me cum too fast. It was like he had to control his urge to spurt already. The head of his cock was just inside the hot hole and he could feel the bare tip rubbing against the wall of her hymen. He kneaded her ass with his free hand, trying to will his sperm back down. There was nothing for it. He was going to just have to stick it in and see how he went.

With one thrust of his hips, he felt her barrier break. His straining cock split the teenage hymen, its lubed length sliding easily inside her. She squealed as he sunk himself into her young flesh, his eyes crossing with pleasure, mouth open in a silent cry of ecstasy.

"Ouch. Ouch, Father, it hurts."

"Unnn, yeah," He groaned, his whole cock in the tight pussy. "Ooo, just stay still, child. Just hang on. Think of, oooh, your Daddy."

This was the best pussy of Lucas' limited experience. Not even Miranda Wesley, the glorious dark-skinned teenager who had been his first, had felt this good. This young hole was so tight and hot, his dick felt like it was in an oven of wondrous flesh. It was so good, it surely wasn't going to last long. He pulled out almost to the tip and slid slowly back in, relishing every centimetre of insertion. The hot brunette on his dick whimpered, letting him impale her.

It was just too much, too good. He wrapped one hand in her skirt and started slamming her, driving his hips against her toned buttocks. Diana was squealing, trying to hold herself steady under the furious pounding. Gasping for breath, he reached around her with his other hand and roughly grabbed a perfect round tit, the firm flesh glorious under his fingers. He doggied the luscious teenager without control; ramming his cock into her new pussy, crushing her tit, hauling on her skirt to bury himself as deep as possible.

Cum was welling up from his balls. He kept fucking that just-deflowered cunt until the last fraction of a second, until the sperm was in his shaft and shooting up. With a roar he pulled out, his muscles clenching as his cock sprayed cum over the teen ass. Ropes of sperm splashed onto Diana's thighs and back as he spurted in all directions. He clenched the squeaking girl's tits as he came on her, until he finished and reeled back. Head spinning dizzily, he slumped into his chair.

Eventually Diana turned her head to look at him. "Father? Is it over?"

"Yes, my child," He said dreamily. "You were perfect. Just perfect."

"Can I move now?"

"Yes, dear, of course."

Diana turned around, sitting wearily on the desk. She looked at his cock, then down at her crotch.

"Oh no, Father, I'm bleeding!"

"It's okay, it's okay, Diana. It's just a little bit and just the first time. Now, let's get you cleaned up, and I'll tell you what to do about your Daddy, you lovely girl."

Diana fought down her panic. She guessed it hadn't been too bad. And with Daddy, she guessed it could even be fun.

***

The door opened a crack and Joe Takchi peered out into the hallway. It was night time and his wife had gone to do her late shift. As soon as she had left, he had hidden himself in his study and locked the door. Occasionally he had heard his daughter walking past, though thankfully she hadn't knocked. It was almost more than he could stand to hear her pleading for him to come out, to let her suck his cock.

Ever since Diana had sucked him off in the pool, his mind had been a whirl of lust and guilt. At the same time as he couldn't believe what he had done, he desperately wanted to do it again. Her perfect body, her perfect mouth, all of it had been perfect. Yet so wrong.

He would have loved to stay in his room, but it had been a long day and he felt sweaty and dirty. He had foregone a shower the previous night to avoid Diana. The smell of his own body assaulted his nostrils. His skin itched and he couldn't take it. He was going to have to have a shower, which meant getting to the bathroom.

The house seemed quiet. Diana must be in another room, maybe doing her homework or re-reading the Bible. In his mind she was wearing her skimpy bikini, her breasts swelling out over the thin material. Oh God, it was so wrong to feel this way, with an erection for his own daughter.

Joe eased the door open and crept out into the hallway, leaving the lights off. Total silence, as though the house was empty. Diana had to be here somewhere, her tight little body, her warm lips... No! He had to stop. His head and his cock throbbing, Joe tip-toed down the hall, passing open doors warily. Finally he made it to the bathroom and jumped in, closing and locking the door.

A long, relieved breath, leaning against the door. Joe flicked on the light and looked at himself in the mirror. His face looked flushed and drawn, turned on and turned off at the same time. After checking the lock again he stripped off, trying to ignore his raging boner. He looked at himself dejectedly in the mirror, his fit body filling him with a perverse disgust. What kind of pervert was he?

Feeling dirty in more than one way, he checked the lock again and got into the shower. The hot spray felt great as he soaped away the grime. As he soaped his still-hard penis and rinsed it under the warm water, he couldn't help but remember being in the pool with Diana, feeling his daughter's hot body against him. Absentmindedly he started stroking himself, thinking of her mouth on him, of his sperm on her face. Damn, why did it have to be so good?

A loud click startled him, audible even over the shower. Joe looked up in surprise to see the bathroom door swing open. Standing in the doorway was Diana, her dark chocolate hair loose on her bare shoulders, a white towel wrapped around her body. Her long tanned legs were bare from high up the thigh. She was smiling, a little nervously. In her hand was a key.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,020 Followers