Father Bland's Angels: Verse 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,022 Followers

"Hello, Daddy," She said. "Oh, you look so nice."

"Diana, get out! I'm showering in here." He snarled, covering his erection with his hands, embarrassed that her eyes had been fixed on it.

"No, Daddy," She said defiantly. "I need a shower too."

She came into the room, his mouth going dry as he saw how beautiful she was. He tried to speak and couldn't. She giggled as she opened her towel and let it fall to the floor.

She was amazing. Amazingly perfect. Her slim, athletic, olive-skinned body was completely bare. He took it all in open-mouthed: her slim hips, the little patch of hair, the space between her thighs. The hard abdominal muscles, the big round tits, the gorgeous smiling face. His hands fell away from his cock and her smile widened as she looked at it.

"Oh, Daddy, it's so big," She walked to the door of the shower stall. "I want it so much."

Joe couldn't help himself. He opened the door to his naked daughter and she bounced inside, laughing happily. Her arms went around him and he found himself hugging her bare figure, the feel of her warm wet skin against him making him shiver with pleasure. Her big tits were squashed against his body, water running into her cleavage.

"Wow, Daddy, this feels so nice." She whispered. He could only make a choking noise, as he felt his cock throbbing against her hip. He watched as she released one hand to reach down and grasp the shaft, making him moan.

"It's such a big cock, Daddy," She whispered, smiling. "I want it so much."

"N-no," He stuttered. "We c-can't. It's b-bad."

"It's not bad," She soothed, stroking him. "It feels so good. Look how hard you are because of me."

"God, Di, p-please stop."

"No way, Daddy," She said defiantly, squeezing her chest against him harder. "I want your cock inside me."

"What are you saying? No!"

"Yes, Daddy. It's okay. I've done it before."

"What?!"

"I've been fucked before," She said. He thought she might have rehearsed what she was saying. "I like getting fucked. I want you to fuck me."

"Oh God! You've... you've already..."

"Yes," She was wanking him fast, her wet hand lovely. "Now you're going to fuck me with your big cock."

Diana couldn't believe how calm she sounded, when inside she was very nervous. Happy, but nervous. It did feel great to be in the shower with her Daddy, the hot water and his hot skin on her. His cock felt so big in her hand, thick and solid. He seemed nervous himself but Father Bland had told her he would, that he would protest. He had told her that her father wanted to put his cock inside her, she just had to help him get over his insecurities.

"Di," He breathed in her ear. "It's wrong. You feel so, so good."

Making a decision, she let go of him and turned around, putting her hands against the tiled wall and sticking her butt towards him.

"Do it Daddy," She said in the purring voice Father Bland had taught her. "Put your cock in my pussy."

Looking over her shoulder, for a second she thought he was going to refuse. Then his eyes seemed to change and he moved behind her, his hands gently running over her buttocks, up her hips and stomach, cupping her breasts. She felt his cock against her bottom as he felt her breasts much more gently than the priest had. It actually felt really good, she felt a pleasant heat in her body from his touch.

"Oh God," He said throatily. "Oh you feel so good."

"Fuck me, Daddy," She didn't even have to act now. "Fuck me with your big cock."

His hands went back to her hips and her buttocks, squeezing them lightly. She watched his face over her shoulder as he looked at her body, loving the gentle familiar features. One hand left her bottom and she felt him moving his cock, its head tracing across her cheek. They both moaned as the cock's big head touched the lips of her pussy.

"Put it in, Daddy," She pleaded urgently. "Put it in me."

He moaned again. The cock pushed against her opening, stretching it open further than Father Bland had done. It felt both painful and pleasurable. There was no sharp pain like the first time, instead it was a nearly-enjoyable hurt as the huge penis was forced into her body. Diana gasped as she felt the flange of the big head pop into her, slowly followed by the wet shaft. She bit her lip, moaning in her throat as she was filled up.

"Oh, it's so big," She cried, looking back at him. "Is it all in me?"

"Uh-uh," He gasped out, shaking his head. "Halfway. You're so tight."

"So-o big," She moaned. "Fuck me, Daddy, yes."

The cock pushed deeper into her. Diana felt like her whole body was being stretched open by it, as though it was pushing her apart. The pain had gone, instead she felt an incredible wave of pleasure from inside her, from where she could feel the head of the cock burying itself inside her. Then it was drawing out of her, leaving her empty, before her father pushed it back inside. It was so tight a fit, even the wetness of her couldn't let it go in quickly.

The pressure on Joe's dick was incredible. He knew that no girl had ever been as tight for him as his daughter, even with his big one. The hips under his palms were so slim and firm, her waist pinching in so much he wondered how it was possible. Lean muscles in the young back, tense with the effort of arching to receive the cock. He ran one hand down those muscles, feeling her shiver with pleasure. God, she was so tight! His daughter's cunt seemed to fit around every nook of his erection, a total grip on his whole length as he got it all inside her.

He cried out as he felt his balls clench. Only the second thrust into that baby pussy and he was cumming! He pumped her a few quick times, desperate to fuck her properly. There was no holding back. The cock shoved all the way in, making her squeal, throbbing and spurting. Joe hung on to her hips like a madman, practically screaming with joy as his seed burst into his teenage child's body.

When he regained his senses, he found himself leaning drunkenly against the tiled wall. His daughter was hugging him, her beautiful body pressed up against him again. His cock, half-limp and slimy with juices, was pressed against her stomach. The warm spray of the shower washed over them.

"Di. Di, that was so good." He whispered, kissing the top of her head. She looked up at him, smiling.

"Daddy, your cock is so great. I love fucking it."

Hearing her say it made him throb between them.

"Maybe I could, uh, fuck you some more," He said, barely believing he was. "Just suck on it, Di. Suck my cock."

"Oh, yes please." She trilled happily, squatting in front of him. He watched her lean body and amazing tits as she took his dick in her hand and guided its head to her lips. She seemed totally uncaring of its messy state as she sucked it into her mouth, tongue rubbing the head and licking the eye.

"God, so good, ooouuuh." He groaned, eyes fixed on the young lips sucking up and down the shaft, glimpses of the awesome breasts underneath. Diana was looking up at him, eyes smiling, obviously enjoying her work. Joe's cock was stiffening up fast and she worked hard to fit it into her mouth, relaxing her throat to get it back past her tongue, her father thrashing with pleasure as his cock curved against the wall of her throat.

She felt her father's fingers sink into her sleek wet hair and take hold of her head. Before she was even ready, he was pumping his hips, forcing the whole length of his cock into her face. She squeaked in surprise, her nose suddenly full of pubic hair, the huge penis all the way in her oesophagus. Diana coughed around it, her throat in spasms, trying to obey the iron grip that held her head down.

"Awww God!" He cried, releasing her. The cock, covered in thick stringy spit, slid out of her throat. Joe watched his little teen daughter coughing, eyes watering, from his assault on her mouth. There was no time for feeling guilty. He was too horny, he needed that tight slice on his cock again, right now.

"Come up here, baby," He growled, pulling her up from her crouch. "Damn, these tits!"

He brought his head down and sucked one of the pretty little nipples, squeezing it between his lips.

"Daddy, that tickles!" She giggled, still trying not to cough.

He groped his daughter with both hands, marvelling at the youth and firmness of her.

"I want to fuck you. Here, put your arms around my neck, yeah, like that. Now jump up, like a piggy back ride. Just on the front."

"A piggy-front ride!" Diana exclaimed, giggling cutely. She lifted her athletic body easily and wrapped her legs around his waist, his hands holding her thighs. Her body crushed against him, her tits on his chest, his twitching boner bouncing on her muscular butt.

"Yay, Daddy, this is fun!" She laughed, hugging him. "Are you going to put your cock in me again?"

"Oh God yes." He said urgently, grabbing his dick with one hand and shoving it between her buttocks, inside to the hot wet lips of her pussy. He lifted her easily, she felt very light, so that the warm lips could part and receive the head of his cock. The heat was intense, she was very wet with pussy juice and his cum. She was pulling herself into him, crying out as she impaled her little body on the big dick.

"Daddy, Daddy, it's so bii-iig!" She squealed, her pussy lips stretched on the base, his cock deep inside her. Diana was blown away by how good it felt, her whole body was electric with sensation. Her father's hands lifted her butt, sliding her up the cock, then pulled her back onto it. So good, so so so good! Straight away she started bouncing on him, using her legs and arms to help him lift and pull her body. The stretched pussy slammed against his pelvis, fucked so very deep.

She threw her head back and howled with pleasure, joined by her father. The red hot bar of his cock in her was radiating waves of warm bliss all through her. A beautiful crescendo of feeling built in her, making her cry out even louder, making her pump her pussy on his rigid thick pole even faster. It built and built, burning her up, until she felt herself explode brilliantly. She quaked and shouted, still pumping, convulsing all over her body from the joyous detonation.

"Yes! Oh Go-od yes!" Joe shouted as he felt his daughter cum on his dick. Her wet sheath was squeezing and shaking on him, racked with the force of her first orgasm. She squealed and moaned as he rammed himself into her even harder, consumed with lust, snarling with it. He was burying himself to the balls in his daughter's tight cunt, shoving her apart, her juices squelching around him. She was looking in his face, her eyes dreamy, wet hair plastered in wonderful disarray.

"I love you, Daddy." She whispered. He could only cry out in response as he brought their parts together with one final wet penetration and felt his balls launch their load up his shaft. They both cried out together as the hot sperm flooded her pussy, burning hot around his clutched cock. Even after he had stopped spurting they hung onto each other, panting, for ages.

"Oh holy... holy... hell, Di," Joe said, easing her down to her feet, his flagging cock slipping free of her. "Oh, that was so... just perfect."

She hugged him, laughing, making him laugh too. He held her as they laughed, feeling the full length of her wet nakedness against his own. God, was his cock throbbing again? So soon, after two loads? He thought it was, the feeling of her breasts against his torso and her ass under his hands too much.

"Daddy?" She asked eventually.

"Yes, Di-Di?"

"Can we do this again?" She asked, her voice tentative. "Can we... can you fuck me more?"

"Maybe not right away," He said, smiling. "Daddy's cock needs a little rest."

"No, Daddy, I mean... Can you fuck me when Mummy goes out more? Or even if she's home, we could do this when she's asleep... or, I don't know, in the car?"

Joe was surprised that he didn't feel any doubts at all. His twitching cock, recovering already, was all the convincing he needed.

"Of course we can, Di-Di," He said, stroking her hair back. "In fact, how about we get out and go to bed?"

"It's too early to go to sleep, Daddy."

"I was thinking I could fuck you in the bed, Di."

Diana smiled at him and nodded. As they got out and he let her towel him dry, she said a little prayer of thanks. God love Father Bland, she thought, he's made me the happiest girl in the world.

***

"Y'know what I'm saying? Sergei? Man, you know what I mean?"

Sergei grunted and fought down another urge to kill his young colleague. The two maintenance workers were heading up the school corridor, Mark pulling the cleaning trolley behind him.

"Yeah, see, I knew you'd get it," Mark continued. "I knew it. You're a man. A real man's man, am I right? Yeah, I knew you'd feel it. You'd have to be some kind of queer not to feel it all around the place."

Sergei didn't answer, which didn't seem to matter to Mark.

"Any red-blooded dude can feel it in a place like this," The younger man went on. "It's pussy. All this virgin pussy, all around us. Man, just think of all those little pussies all around us, man."

As much as he wanted to tell him to shut up, Sergei let him go. Maybe someone would hear him and he'd be fired. The thought brightened up Sergei a little.

"The only guys who don't get it," Mark still went on. "Are the fruits. And the priests, yeah? Just like this guy, hey? Can't even clean up for himself. I mean, what is he, Sergei, huh? What is he? The dude doesn't fuck, he can't clean a floor. What is he?"

They had reached the priest's door, which was shut. Ignoring Mark, Sergei knocked politely.

"Just a minute!" The priest called from inside. "Just a... I'm just finishing in a- I mean, with a student!"

Mark made an impatient sound and slumped against the wall. Sergei just stood. He didn't mind waiting, it was better than cleaning.

After about ten minutes of listening to Mark sigh irritably, the door opened. A pretty senior student, her blonde hair in pigtails, stepped out. Her eyes looked a bit red, as though she'd been crying, and she was wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She glanced at the two men and hurried off down the hall.

"Come on in, guys!" The priest appeared and waved them in. "Hi, how's it going? So glad you could come round."

Sergei thought the priest looked a bit flushed. Was he embarrassed to need their help?

"Hey, Father, what can we do for you?" Mark asked, not really masking his scorn.

"I've just got a bit of a stubborn stain, in here," He led them to the confessional and showed them part of the wooden floor where there was a yellow-white mark. "I think one of the girls must have, um, spilled something in here."

Sergei looked down at the stain. The priest had obviously had a go at it, so he wasn't as useless as Mark claimed. Sergei nodded.

"Yeah, no probs, Father," Mark said with very false bonhomie. "Us guys will deal with it, hey Serge?"

"Great, well I'm just running out for a sec, you guys just do what you have to, no rush."

The priest left. Mark instantly began complaining as he got out the wood cleaner and the brushes. They scrubbed away at the stain, managing to get it out of the grain.

"Smells a bit funny," Mark said, sniffing his brush. "Reckon I've got a whiff of this somewhere before."

Sergei shrugged, uncaring.

"Oh look, Serge, there's more on the wall. Under these circles, here."

He shrugged again and took his brush back out.

"Damn ass crap!" Mark swore inanely, scratching at the stain with a fingernail. "Fruits and priests, am I right? Well, at least they're leaving all that pussy for the real men, huh?"

Sergei just shrugged and started scrubbing.

******

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,022 Followers