Father Bland's Angels: Verse 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That Carl, man," Jack shook his head. "What a crazy fucker."

The girl tossed her hair. Burt couldn't take his eyes off the lovely curves on her hips and tits. God, he hadn't fucked a hooker in years and years. If anyone had asked him what he would do in this situation, he would've said 'send her packing, I'm married'. But now his under-appreciated cock was twitching in his pants and he wanted so very much to stick it in this whore. At the same time he had a strange idea that he'd met this woman before. But where?

"Now," She said. "Who's Burt?"

"I am."

"You're the lucky guy, Burt. You get to fuck me." She seemed genuinely pleased. He felt his cock twitch even harder.

"What about us?" Jack called.

"Blowjobs only for you guys, sorry."

"Fine by me." Frank grinned. Victor nodded in agreement.

"Well?" She asked. "Show me those cocks! Let's get this party started."

Burt walked towards the hooker as though in a dream. He couldn't believe he was going to fuck this beautiful creature right here, with his wife and daughter close by. He reached out and cupped the big tits in his hands, moaning involuntarily as he felt their springy firmness. She was smiling at him, clearly enjoying herself.

"You like them titties, Burty?" She teased, as he squeezed them gently, rolling his hands over them. His friends had all come over and were crowding around her, their hands feeling her ass and back. As Burt watched Frank pulled her head to one side and kissed her deeply. He saw that Victor already had his cock out, it was thick and long, bright red. He was rubbing it against the girl's hip.

"Oooh, what's this?" She crooned, taking the cock in one hand and pumping it. Victor growled with pleasure, putting his finger against her lips. She sucked it ferociously, licking his hand.

"Don't forget me, baby." Frank had pulled out his own dick, smaller than Victor's but just as erect. The girl's free hand grasped him and she pumped both cocks simultaneously. Both men groaned in pleasure and Burt felt himself jealous with lust. Still, he couldn't take his hands off the glorious tits.

With a wicked grin, the hooker bent her knees and crouched down on her high heels, forcing Burt to release her. His friends made appreciative noises as they realized what she was crouching down for.

"Yeah, baby, you gonna suck my dick?" Victor asked, the erect member bobbing in her smiling face. Burt noticed that Jack had also stripped off his pants, revealing a short thick cock. They were crowding around her, mumbling about fucking her. But she was smiling up at him.

"You gonna show me your cock, Burty?"

Jesus, she was a dirty bitch. She licked her lips as Burt gave in and unbuckled his belt. His slacks dropped, his semi-erect cock jumping free. He wasn't as big as Victor, but still a good length. She eyed him appreciatively.

"Ooh, very nice. I can't wait to fuck it."

"C'mon baby." Victor said and steered her head around to his boner. She smoothly opened her mouth and accepted the end of the big cock into her mouth. Burt watched, mouth agape, as she suckled on the cock, making noises of pleasure. Victor was moaning and pumping his cock into her face, long strings of drool dripping onto the tight red dress.

"Give her here, Vic." Frank urged, jerking his own cock. The girl released Victor's dick and swung around to suck Frank into her mouth. He cried out in pleasure, his eyes closing and head thrown back. Burt almost thought he had cum straight away until he saw the girl working away on him, caressing his balls and bobbing her head energetically.

"Jesus, Burt," Victor said to him. "Can't believe you get to fuck this little piece."

"Yeah." Burt said vaguely. He couldn't believe it himself.

"God, she sucks so good!" Frank exclaimed, staring pop-eyed at the cute face working him. "Fucking shit damn that's good head."

"Gimme some of that." Jack moved closer to the girl. She switched cocks easily, still pumping Frank with one hand whilst she got to work on Jack. Burt was mesmerized by the bobbing head and the slurping sounds as his friend laughed loudly in enjoyment. Was this really happening? Was he really going to fuck her?

The girl finished sucking Jack and turned, her shaded eyes locking onto Burt.

"Come here, lover." She beckoned. Burt stumbled over to her, stepping out of his pants. As he brought his throbbing member closer to her eager face he was once again struck by a sense of familiarity. Who was this woman? They hadn't even asked her name.

All questions were driven from his mind as her head snaked forward and the ruby lips locked around the flange of his cock, a wet tongue lashing at the tip. He had been about to say something, instead he expelled a wordless cry, his body electrified by the hot little hole. She took him deeper, tongue licking up the length of his shaft, lips descending wetly. She slurped as she moved back up to the tip, then plunged down again until he felt the head of his cock beyond the back of her tongue, her nose in his pubes. The pretty young face moved back and forth, slurping and drooling. Burt watched with his mouth open as his cock was swallowed again and again.

She reached the tip again and this time released him, smiling up at him with wet lips.

"Fuck my face." She urged, before taking him in her mouth again. This time she waited, looking up at him expectantly. Burt had never face-fucked anyone before, no hooker, no girl had ever asked him for it. Carefully he grasped the girl's head in both hands and pushed his cock into her face. It felt amazing, even better than her sucking him. There was a sense of domination, of his ownership of the pretty little mouth.

"Oh God!" He cried, fucking her mouth. The girl stayed still as he pumped her, driving himself into her with little control. He never imagined it would feel so good. He could feel his balls slapping her chin with every thrust, and it made him laugh aloud.

"Damn, man, don't cum yet!" Someone laughed. Burt looked up, saw the other three grinning at him. He had forgotten his friends were even there. They had all taken off their pants completely, cocks pointing out stiffly.

"Yeah, Burt," Frank guffawed. "Don't forget you get this pussy, too!"

He had stopped fucking the girl's face, now he pulled out, saliva dripping from the length of his cock onto her dress. The girl stood up gracefully and reached behind herself, unzipping the dress. The men watched as she peeled the tight dress down her body, unwrapping a young and firm figure unlike any they'd ever seen.

"God, look at her tits!" Jack exclaimed.

"Nice ass, baby." Frank said, groping her cheeks. The girl grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her firm hip, making him moan.

"Nice cock, baby." She answered teasingly, tossing her black hair.

"You want to suck it some more?" Frank urged. Victor was feeling up her tits now, while Jack just watched and stroked his dick.

"I want to get fucked," She said, looking at Burt. "Let's go over there."

She indicated the couch nearby. Pushing past the grasping hands she took Burt by the cock and led him over to the couch. She sat down in front of him, gave his cock a long wet kiss, and then swung herself up onto the cushions. She got on all fours and smiled back at him.

"Come on, give it to me." She told him.

He made a choked sound, embarrassed and horny all at once. He clambered up behind her, feeling clumsy and ugly next to the sexual fantasy of her body. His throbbing wet cock was pointing at the shaved pink slit between her thighs. She was smiling at him over her shoulder, waiting for him to do something.

"Fuck her Burt!" Victor jeered.

"Yeah, fuck that bitch!" Frank chimed in.

He took his cock in hand and steered in to her pussy lips. They felt so warm against his tip, he felt his balls clench powerfully. Just then he realized he wasn't wearing a rubber. Surely she wanted him to -

The girl pushed back suddenly and his pulsating shaft was buried in a tight sheath of young meat. He cried out and she echoed him, with perhaps a note of triumph in her voice. Burt was paralysed by the pleasure hole grasping him until the girl rocked her body, fucking his dick. With a snarl of lust he lost all inhibition, grabbing her firm ass and ramming himself home.

The other guys were mobbing around now, eager to get into her sweet mouth. Victor made it first and she greedily accepted his cock into her wide open lips. He started pumping her face instantly, forcing his cock deep and drawing gagging noises from her throat. Burt was amazed at how readily the girl was taking the face-fucking, he had never seen anything like it outside of a porno. His friend wasn't holding back at all, ramming his hips right into her face.

"Gimme some of that." Jack urged, almost pushing Victor away. As Burt pounded his cock into the wet, tight cunt he saw her head move from one dick to the other, sucking Jack noisily. His friend was bent double to grab the girl's tits, while the other two looked on and masturbated.

Burt himself was fighting a strong urge to cum already. He pushed it down, trying to relax his muscles, focusing on the two firm globes of her buttocks as they bounced off his pelvis. He just wanted it to go on and on. It had been a long time since he had felt a grasping wet pussy on his bare cock, or heard the gratifying moans of pleasure like the ones she was making around his friend's dick.

"Goddam, it's too good," Jack said, stepping back. "Frank, you go, man."

Frank needed no second telling, he stepped up and shoved his throbbing member into the hooker's wet lips. The girl slurped him into her mouth, her sucking in time with the thrusts rocking her. Frank's eyes bugged out of his head, his mouth opening and a thin wail coming out. The girl made a sound of surprise and then they could all hear her gulping thickly.

"God, Frank, did you blow already?" Victor laughed.

"Too good." Frank slurred, staggering away, his flagging cock trailing saliva and sperm.

Hearing the girl swallowing had pushed Burt even closer to the edge. He was fucking her with long strokes, trying to stop his balls from tightening up. His hands grasped her ass, trying to concentrate on their firm roundness rather than the hot wetness inside her. She was moaning freely now, until Victor filled her mouth again. It didn't take him long to cum, then Jack did the same, the girl swallowing all their jizz easily.

Burt could hold on no longer. He jammed himself into her hole, ramming her ass into him as the cum spurted out inside her in hot waves. He was certain he had never cum so hard - he couldn't breathe, his heart seemed to seize up as his dick squirted and squirted. She was moaning, smiling back at him over her shoulder, her eyes hidden by her shades, shiny black hair falling around her face. Finally it passed, his heart started again and he sucked in air. The pussy still held him, full of the hot gooiness of his load.

He saw that his friends were sitting around watching, flushed and pleased. The girl lifted her pussy off him and he found himself falling into the sofa. She leant down and kissed him on the forehead - again that sense of familiarity.

"Thanks, boys." She said happily. As she watched, she grabbed up her clothes and darted quickly out the door. None of them had the energy to chase her and they all just gaped at each other stupidly.

"What the hell?" Burt gasped.

"Jesus, Burt," Victor said. "We better get dressed. What if you daughter walked in here?"

***

Madison finished telling the priest everything that had happened. She smiled happily, very pleased with herself.

"Yes, that's very good, my child," Father Bland said to her, his voice thick. "Very very good."

The gorgeous redhead's smile broadened. She wasn't even put off by the way the priest was grasping her breasts or the little bits of drool on his lips. He had made her take off her top before telling the story, and her bra, but she was used to Father Bland's way of doing things.

"Very good indeed. And you say he cum inside your pussy?"

"Yes, Father," She said, warmed by the memory. "There was so much of it."

"Yes?"

"Oh yeah, it just filled me right up."

She noticed the priest's face had gone very red, his fingers sinking into her boobs even harder. She couldn't tell if he was happy about what she was saying or not. Still, she was too excited about what had happened to care much.

"Father?"

"Yes, Madison?"

"Um, when, um," She bit her lip. "How can I, um, get him to do it again?"

His eyes moved up to her own, a genuine smile forming on his lips.

"Now that, my child, is exactly what I was hoping you would say," He ran his thumbs over her nipples thoughtfully. "I think, that you shall have to reveal your identity to your father in order to fuck him again."

"Really?" She gasped. "Won't he be mad?"

"No, I don't think so. And I have a new technique that will help him get over things, I think."

"A new technique?"

The priest got up and went over to the sheet-covered object in the corner of his office. He pulled off the sheet revealing a large wooden crucifix, about as tall as he was. At the bottom of the cross and at the ends of both crossbars were strange straps.

"Come here, my child." He said, a current of excitement in his voice. The busty teenager slid out of her chair and walked to him, breasts swaying gently. Madison watched as Father Bland's hands took hold of her school skirt and unzipped it, drawing it down her legs with her panties. She knew what to do by now and stepped out of them. His sweaty hands grabbed her arm and she found herself pulled around until she was facing the cross.

"What are you doing?" She asked as he lifted each of her arms and strapped them to the crossbars, her generous breasts squashing against the smooth wood.

"God's work, my child. Now put your feet together."

She felt him tightening the straps around her ankles. Her head was resting sideways against the cross and she could see him moving about over her shoulder. Suddenly the cross tilted forward and her feet left the ground. She was held on it by the straps as it swung over to a forty-five degree angle. She let out a squeal of surprise.

"It's okay, my child," The priest laughed. "Just relax. You look divine."

She felt his clammy hands take hold of her buttocks and squeeze them, pulling them apart and kneading the firm flesh. She tried to look at him but the angle was bad and she couldn't turn her head around far enough.

"Yes, very good." He let go of her and she heard rustling noises, a drawer opening and more rustling. She squealed again as she felt the hot bar of his penis press against the side of her thigh. She had gotten very used to the feeling of that particular appendage in the past couple of weeks. In fact, she had come to this office nearly every day to 'practice', sucking and rubbing and taking it in her vagina, eating what seemed like litres of the sticky goo that it produced.

He chuckled again as he held one of her buttocks aside and she made another noise, for he had placed a finger against her anus. She could feel that it was wet and slippery with lubricant. She was about to question it when the digit pushed inside her.

"Father - ah! Oooh!" She squealed. He chuckled again.

"Just relax. This is the new technique I've told you about."

"Oooh! It feels - oooh! - funny."

"Yes, so good," He breathed. "I'm just getting your anal passage nice and slippery, Madison."

The sexy redheaded teenager squirmed as more of the priest's finger was inserted into her anus. She felt all of it go inside, his hand shoved into her crack. Breathing heavily, he began running his finger in and out of her, getting faster.

"Father - uh - will Daddy - ohh - like doing this?"

"Oh, he'll do more than this, my child. You feel so good."

"What do you - oh - mean?"

"I think you're ready." Father Bland said. She sighed with relief as he pulled his finger out of her wet passage. At least that was over. She felt the priest shifting behind her, straddling her legs. She tried to look around but couldn't. He was shuffling up her legs, his legs on either side of hers. Finally he reached the top of her thighs, his penis bumping her buttock.

"Father?"

"Yeah, just relax. Yeah."

She felt the priest's member rubbing against her butt cheek. He was muttering to himself and breathing heavily. The smooth head of the penis slid down into the crack of her butt and she gasped as she felt it touch her wet asshole.

"Oh yeah." Father Bland groaned.

"Um, Father, I - ooh!" Madison squeaked as the tip of the priest's penis pushed into her lubricated anus. It felt much, much bigger than his finger. "Oooh!"

"Yeah, take it, yeah." The priest said, shoving more of his penis into her. She squealed, unable to speak as the hot fleshy rod was stuffed into her backside. Had his penis grown? It had never felt so big in her pussy. She was amazed when she felt even more of it get into her - how could she take any more?

"Oh, Fa-oh-ther! Oh! Oh it feels too big!"

"Just take it, yeah, take it for Jesus, yeah."

"Ooooh!"

Madison's hips were pushed into the wood of the cross as the priest forced the rest of his length into her. She gasped and squealed as he started fucking her there, pumping her hips against the wood, piercing her slippery anal passage with his rock hard dick. It felt like he was using his arm, her body felt stretched over the thrusting pole. He was holding her buttocks, squeezing them in against his crotch.

"Oh God!" He cried and pulled out of her. "Oh God!"

"Are you okay, Fa-Father?" She asked, gasping for air.

"Nearly came already," He said dreamily. "Oh my sweet Lord, your little ass is so tight."

The gorgeous redhead cried out as she felt his stick the slimy cock back inside her anus, thrusting it in deep and hard, bumping her hips forcefully. He really fucked her now, thumping into her butt, making her moan and throw her head back.

The priest pulled out again, once more saying that he nearly came. He groped her breasts where they were squashed against the wood, rubbing his wet penis on her buttocks. Then he was stuffing it back inside, her groans of relief turning to squeals of shock with each new hard penetration. Her ass felt raw despite the lube, stretched and used by the hard cock. He was gripping her hips, pulling her back into him to get as deep as possible.

"Oh merciful God!" He cried out, fingers digging into her hips. She felt the penis squirting hot cum up her ass, filling her passage with its thick, sticky cream. After a minute the priest pulled out and she felt rivulets of sperm running out of her anus and down her thighs. She collapsed against the cross, sweaty and panting.

"Now, my child," He said wearily from somewhere behind her. "I'm sure your father will enjoy that."

***

Burt was having an amazing dream. He hardly ever had sex dreams before. In his dream he was sitting on the edge of a big swimming pool in a fancy backyard, like a mansion in a movie. He didn't have any clothes on. Between his thighs was Miranda Kerr, the model, her arms on his legs, her mouth wrapped around his cock. She was sucking him expertly, her long hair trailing wet down her back. She was wearing a gold bikini. It felt so good, so real, the tight little mouth sucking on his hard cock.

Burt awoke with a start. The first thing he realized was that the blanket was off his body and he could feel the air on his bare skin. The second was that he still had a tight mouth on his cock.

"What the hell?" He exclaimed. Morning light streamed in through the light curtains. Lying between his legs, her mouth on his dick, was the girl from the other night. Her long black hair framed that pretty face, her eyes still hidden behind dark glasses.