Father Bland's Angels: Verse 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning." She said coyly, her lips still touching his glans.

"Holy shit," He said. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" She licked his tip. He noticed she was wearing a very tight red dress that showed a lot of fair cleavage.

"Holy shit," He repeated. "Fuck, I mean, my wife is, my daughter, in the house! Shit!"

"It's okay," She said, steadying him with a hand on his stomach. "They've gone out. Just relax."

He was going to say more but the girl sucked him back into the beautiful embrace of her mouth and he only moaned wordlessly. The press of her tits against his legs was lovely, as was the feeling of her tongue running up and down his shaft. Her spit was running down his balls, warm and divine. She sucked him right into her throat, held him there gagging, then slid him all the way out and sucked his scrotum noisily, making him shake with pleasure.

"Yeah, you like that, huh?" She sucked his down again, then stood up and unzipped her dress. He watched wide-eyed as the beautiful girl peeled the tight red material down her body, revealing those big firm breasts, flat stomach and shaven pussy. Naked except for her shades, she threw the dress on the floor. She started rubbing her cunt with one hand, squeezing her tit with the other.

"Yeah, you want this, huh?" She showed him her spread pussy. "You wanna fuck me again with your big dick?"

"Oh yes." He said. Once again he was struck by a strange sense of familiarity. But his lust pushed all that aside.

"How about my ass? You wanna fuck my ass, honey?" She turned and spread her buttocks, showing the cute little asshole. Burt had never fucked anyone in the ass before. His head swam with desire to take her and fuck that little hole.

"Yeah." He croaked.

"Well first, there's something you should know."

She slipped off her shades and dropped them. Her pretty eyes caused the sense of familiarity to increase. Then she reached up and got her fingers under her hair, pulling off the long black wig and uncoiling the long thick red hair underneath it. Burt choked as the girl stood there revealed.

It was Madison. It was his daughter, naked, her spit drying on his genitals. It was daughter that he and his friends had fucked the other night. It was Madison.

"It's okay, Daddy," She said, walking to the bed. "Don't be scared. I want it too. I want you to fuck me."

"But, but, holy shit, but - " He gabbled, panicking. Madison slid her naked young body onto the bed and her lips found his cock again. He moaned, his sudden fright not at all diminishing his need for her. His daughter's mouth was astounding, that sweet mouth that had kissed him goodnight countless times, now kissing his cock. Somehow it made it even better.

Oh God, he thought, I'm some kind of sicko. But he couldn't stop her. It felt too good. He moaned in ecstasy as he watched his beautiful daughter gagging on his dick, licking his balls. Her bare breasts brushed against his thighs, their firm warmth making his head spin.

"Oh God," He moaned. "Oh it's so good."

"Mmm-hmm," She agreed. With a slurp she released him and smiled at him, her lips wet. "You want to fuck now, Daddy?"

"Oh shit," He looked into his daughter's face, amazed by the raw lust he saw there. "We shouldn't, sweety, it's wrong."

"No it isn't," She said, stroking him with her soft hand. "I want to. I want you to fuck my ass."

He hesitated, and she turned around on the bed. On all fours she wiggled her backside at him, the smooth fair cheeks very inviting.

"Come on, Daddy," She cooed. "I'm ready for you. Fuck me now."

As though still in a dream Burt watched himself climbing to his knees, running his hands over his daughter's bare ass. His fingertips brushed her asshole and he felt the slick lube on it. She certainly was ready. His cock throbbed.

"Do it, Daddy," She said, looking over her shoulder. "Put it in. Fuck me."

"God." He choked out. There was no denying that he wanted it - he wanted it more than anything. She pushed her ass back at him and what resolve remained crumbled completely. Grabbing his dick and one buttock he brought him cockhead to the wet puckered hole. The tip fitted into her anus, the warmth making him shiver. Damn, it was so tight! With a grunt of effort he pushed himself about an inch into his daughter's ass, making her moan loudly.

"Oh Daddy," She cried. "It's so big!"

Burt could only snarl in response as he felt his cock pierce her passage even further, every inch a tight clutching squeeze into the heavenly hole. His hands gripped her slim waist so he could lever himself further inside, desperate to penetrate his little girl completely. Her head thrashed, shining red locks washing over her fair back.

"Oh my God," He struggled to breath. "Oh your ass."

"Yes Daddy!" She squealed as he impaled her, the thick veiny meat disappearing into his little girl's backside, the flesh of her rim pushed in by the pressure. He'd managed to get almost his whole length into her and the pressure was immense, a grinding crushing hot pleasure on him.

"Oh yeah fuck me!" She screamed and pulled forward, immediately thrusting herself back onto him, making him scream himself. He couldn't believe that his cock was in his daughter's ass, and that it felt so good. Madison was shoving her hole over him again and again, her lubricated passage squelching and slurping in time with their moans. Overcome with lust he hunched over his daughter's straining back, grasping her huge firm tits around her in both hands, clutching them roughly as she fucked him with her asshole. He could feel the flange of his cock sliding deep inside her wet anal passage, the glans rubbing and rubbing in the teenage anus.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" He wailed, feeling his balls constrict. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh, give it to me Daddy!" She squealed, moving even faster, her cheeks pounding his hips as his dick was buried completely between them. As his scrote boiled he felt his sack slapping into the wetness of her pussy lips and he could not hold on. Bellowing, groping her hard, he let loose a wave of sperm into his daughter. She kept on pounding onto his gushing hose, the cum slurping and spurting out of her. Ropy strings of semen and lube poured out of her and down their thighs.

When Burt regained his senses he was lying on his back, the air cool on his hot crotch, which felt soaked with fluids. Half sitting up, he dizzily saw Madison sitting next to his hips, gloriously naked. She reached out and grasped his wet, softening dick and he gasped. His daughter looked so beautiful, biting her pink lips, her fair beautiful face framed by the fiery locks.

"Your cock is so good, Daddy," She purred, stroking it. "So-o good."

Without hesitation she leaned down and sucked the slimy cock into her mouth, making noises of enjoyment. Holy shit, he thought, she's sucking it fresh from her ass! The realization make his dick throb between her lips and start hardening again.

"Ooh Daddy," She cooed, lips still touching the tip. "You want to fuck me again?"

"Oh yes," He moaned. "Oh yes."

"That's good," She smiled at him, his dick dribbling on her chin. "Fuck me again, Daddy. Again and again and again."

******